PDA

View Full Version : dave gettin fat?

spmusicplyr
01-19-2005, 05:43 PM
i was just on jamtothis.com and was starting to download some torrents when i came accross a few posts that said dave was getting fat in the waist.

is this true or are they just haters? i havent seen anypictures of him recently, but when i saw him in june of '03 at house of blues anaheim, CA he was cut up like a motherfucker!!

DLR_EngineRoom
01-19-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by spmusicplyr
i was just on jamtothis.com and was starting to download some torrents when i came accross a few posts that said dave was getting fat in the waist.

is this true or are they just haters? i havent seen anypictures of him recently, but when i saw him in june of '03 at house of blues anaheim, CA he was cut up like a motherfucker!!

BFNS.....saw him less than 3 mos. ago from front row.....ignore the haterz...

scottydabodi
01-19-2005, 06:21 PM
Last I saw of Dave, he looked great... I mean FOR A GUY THAT IS!! Maybe they meant Sam, though I find it IMPOSSIBLE to confuse the 2.

BrownSound1
01-19-2005, 06:38 PM
Dave getting fat? Highly doubtful.

rustoffa
01-19-2005, 08:36 PM
Is this better than a hair thread, or did they mean fat with a "P"?

Arrrgh.......

tydhurst
01-19-2005, 09:11 PM
So? He is Fifty for FUCKS SAKE, so what if he gets a little saggy in the waist, he might suit it in a few years time, and it'll be old age, NOT PIES LIKE HAGAR!

tomballin
01-19-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Is this better than a hair thread, or did they mean fat with a "P"?

Arrrgh.......

Really, shiteeee

Ok, Dave was maybe 10 feet from me three weeks ago in Orlando, and I hope I look that good at 50,......and my life style is/was nothing compared to Diamond's as far as wear and tear on the body, .......and his power tool with all the hot chicks, lol.

Fabulous Shadow
01-19-2005, 09:43 PM
I thought he looked thick round the middle in the pics I saw from Rama...

MAX
01-19-2005, 09:47 PM
It doesn't matter, the dude is pushing fitty and he's still nowhere the weight caliber of fat spam. Heh, I'd still hit Dave if I were a chick. LOL!!!

83USFESTIVAL
01-19-2005, 09:58 PM
this is a shot from new years eve. dlr still can throw a round house.

MAX
01-19-2005, 10:01 PM
Dave ain't a chubs. Fuck, even people who work out religiously like myself go through spells. Heck, I'm now a 31" waist right now but at times I've been as high as a 34". Shit happens, but I would never look at him and call him "fat" from that pic. :rolleyes:

Northern Girl
01-19-2005, 10:08 PM
The level of superficiality on this site never ceases to amaze me. What's next? Does he have a few crow's feet as well?

MAX
01-19-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
The level of superficiality on this site never ceases to amaze me. What's next? Does he have a few crow's feet as well?

I'm as superficial as fuck but only with myself. Yet, you and I are close friends? You ok?

Northern Girl
01-19-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I'm as superficial as fuck but only with myself. Yet, you and I are close friends? You ok?

Wasn't talking to you dear. I'm just sick of these threads about Dave's looks.

MAX
01-19-2005, 10:27 PM

You sneaky little shit. You log on and off like a strobe light. lol.

Northern Girl
01-19-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by MAX
You sneaky little shit. You log on and off like a strobe light. lol.

tactical avoidance measure (no, not you)

academic punk
01-19-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Dave ain't a chubs. Fuck, even people who work out religiously like myself go through spells. Heck, I'm now a 31" waist right now but at times I've been as high as a 34". Shit happens, but I would never look at him and call him "fat" from that pic. :rolleyes:

Exactly. Dave used to have a little beer gut when VH before VH were signed, so if he lags off, I'm sure it comes back quick. And has been said, the guy is fifty. Enough.

Maybe they saw a pic of Jim Dandy and got confused.

redblkwht
01-20-2005, 01:09 AM
You'll never see Dave let go of himself ever, like Shambone..
no comparison.

MAX
01-20-2005, 01:12 AM
tactical avoidance measure (no, not you)

Heh! Heh! AND FOOKING HEH!!!!

LMAO!!!! ;)

tomballin
01-20-2005, 01:31 AM

Thank You, some people need to get a life!

BRANDON
01-20-2005, 11:57 AM
fat or thin,dave is still the man

Jérôme Frenchise
01-20-2005, 04:34 PM
Mentioning Diamond's supposed gained a few pounds pisses me off. If he only had been just one more model-like singer back then... But who ignores, here, he is obviously an outstanding person first and foreall? Would we still be referring to him so often, hadn't he had these brains, voice, humour and goodness of his?

Seeing time effects on him will make me feel uneasy too. But as Ac. Punk said sooner, it's not going to be a problem for Diamond, mainly as an artist. I think he really hasn't shown quite all yet.

Besides, I'm almost sure he strolls around here, so do you think he'd dig us underlining details about his gaining weight?

And on last New Year's pics, he was stone, as everybody was that night. Who looks especially nice when drunk in damn hot parties?

Raise your hands!
Who? You!? You're kidding! Have you seen yourself when I was drunk!?
No? I can tell you it was no nice sight to see!

You!? No way! Have you seen me when you were drunk?! Yes??? Well, it just means you weren't there!!:D

manwiththedogs
01-20-2005, 04:44 PM
DLR? Fat?? pfffhhhttt...
Hope I look that good approaching 50.
Damn...some ppl...

danielc
01-20-2005, 07:01 PM
The ol' Captain Spalding. That's cool. Wicked movie. I know that's way off the subject, but I'm a fan of that movie.

Katydid
01-20-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by 83USFESTIVAL
this is a shot from new years eve. dlr still can throw a round house.

Run for the round house Nelly, they won't corner us there. David Lee Roth...nah, that's a rip off from Buggs Bunny.

Bill Lumbergh
01-20-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Run for the round house Nelly, they won't corner us there. David Lee Roth...nah, that's a rip off from Buggs Bunny.

Have you ever posted anything Dave related at this site, EVER?! Stick to non...........

azcrdnal
01-20-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by MAX
It doesn't matter, the dude is pushing fitty and he's still nowhere the weight caliber of fat spam. Heh, I'd still hit Dave if I were a chick. LOL!!! come on now you would still let dave hammer your shit funnel.

Fabulous Shadow
01-20-2005, 10:12 PM
I find it funny how it's called "Superficial" when it's a thread about Daves looks, yet when we're talking Eddie every aspect of his looks and his life and hell, even his KID for that matter, is fair game...

academic punk
01-20-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
I find it funny how it's called "Superficial" when it's a thread about Daves looks, yet when we're talking Eddie every aspect of his looks and his life and hell, even his KID for that matter, is fair game...

fab shadow might have a pointy nose, but she's got a point.

Fabulous Shadow
01-20-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
fab shadow might have a pointy nose, but she's got a point.

a pointy NOSE???
LMAO!

academic punk
01-20-2005, 10:27 PM
you know that was a joke, right?

In keeping with the whole "judging people for appearances" line.

I have no idea what your nose looks like, though I have read in some thread you bragging about your rack...

tomballin
01-21-2005, 02:07 AM
Dave is fat and looks like shite, and Sammy is skinny and looks great. Ok, I got it.

Nickdfresh
01-21-2005, 03:48 AM

The fact that Eddie is a raging alcoholic, and is fucked up because he makes really bad lifestyle choices (like smoking despite the fact he has had tongue cancer) and is enabled to self-destruction and musical irrelevance by fawning sycophants notwithstanding!;)You are correct ma'am!

golden boy
01-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Dave works as a emt know he has a real job. Maybe he is starting to look like a real citizen. Not enough time to eat healthy. I seen him at Rama and shook his hand and he did look a little thick. Welcome to the real world Dave.

Switch84
01-21-2005, 04:30 PM

:D I truly appreciate your post, GG! This subject (just like the insipid 'hair debate' threads) is the work of people that can't conjure up enough brain power to discuss something on a higher level than 3rd grade.

This is tired. Shut up already, DAMN!

:p The Motor City DIVA has spoken (typed.)

ZahZoo
01-21-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by golden boy
Dave works as a emt know he has a real job. Maybe he is starting to look like a real citizen. Not enough time to eat healthy. I seen him at Rama and shook his hand and he did look a little thick. Welcome to the real world Dave.

Actually Dave just volunteers once a month... not exactly like being a workin stiff.

MAX
01-21-2005, 06:41 PM

That's cos this IS the house of Roth!!! Not Ed. Fuck Ed and fuck his ugly assed brother while we're at it.

PRAISE DAVE!!!!!

oh shit. :D

Fabulous Shadow
01-21-2005, 06:57 PM
This may be Roths house but superficial is the same everywhere!

Fabulous Shadow
01-21-2005, 07:00 PM
I don't think Dave is fat, I just think that he's "filled out a bit" since taking soem time off. That said, I don't think Sammy is fat either. being a little chubby does not make one fat. Fat is when you can't see your feet...

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 07:07 PM
So, as of today, you can still see your feet ??

Nickdfresh
01-21-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
So, as of today, you can still see your feet ?? :D

thefive
01-21-2005, 11:00 PM
All I know is Sammy Hagar is still one UGLY FAT SLOB. Just plain fat and always bashes Dave.

Northern Girl
01-22-2005, 06:38 PM

I've never trashed Ed and never will. Putting other people down is a sad way to make yourself feel better, and I don't play that game.

academic punk
01-22-2005, 06:51 PM
I've never trashed Ed and never will. Putting other people down is a sad way to make yourself feel better, and I don't play that game.

You just did...kinda...in a way...

Northern Girl
01-22-2005, 07:12 PM
You're absolutely right. My bad...kinda...in a way. :)

academic punk
01-22-2005, 07:17 PM
:)

as dave stated in his interview with The Onion, "Aw, did I hurt someone's feelings (he was talking about Sammy, natch)? Look, if you've got a hair on your ass, you're competing with someone, whether it's the guy who's got the heavyweight belt you want, or the guy in the next cubicle".

It's part of life. just so long as you do it wisely, because if you abuse it, no one'll bother listening. Use it well and well-placed, and it'll have an effect.

How's the snow 'round yr parts?