PDA

View Full Version : What is all of this about?

scottyhay
01-19-2005, 05:50 PM
A friend told me about this website and I had to find out what it's all about. I think that Sammy took a childish infantile rock band and turned them into a progressive band that went on to do their best work ever.

Let me know why everyone is knocking on Sammy so much

Nickdfresh
01-19-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by scottyhay
A friend told me about this website and I had to find out what it's all about. I think that Sammy took a childish infantile rock band and turned them into a progressive band that went on to do their best work ever.

Tell your boyfriend to get tested for HIV and to never to give you directions to a site unless it is for Spam lovers such as yourselves, called VH Links.

Progessive rock band? LOL Progressively worse with every release I think you mean.:argh: :hagar1:

DLR7884
01-19-2005, 05:58 PM
Fuck you, moron.

Who's your friend?

DLR7884
I suggest you leave as soon as possible, faggot.

scottydabodi
01-19-2005, 06:22 PM

BrownSound1
01-19-2005, 06:37 PM

Best work ever? You've got to be kidding me. NOTHING they did with Sammy can hold a candle to the work they did with Dave. I can take 3 Dave-era songs and put them against any and all Sam-era tunes and the Sam era will loose EVERY time. Here's 3 tunes for your ass....Unchained, Hear About It Later, Romeo Delight. No Van Hagar song can even be mentioned in the same breath as the tunes...It's like comparing Led Zeppelin to Loverboy.