PDA

View Full Version : In a Simple Rhyme

MAX
01-20-2005, 12:37 AM
My friends,

Let us pray.

A fucking quarter of a century later, jeeze does it seem like that? Not me but we are all older and uglier. We all welcome the new fans to carry the torch to Roth On!!! There is ONE simple reason that this site has collected such a group of stellar moral degenerates and that is DAVID LEE ROTH!!! Where else could such a rowdy bunch of people from throughout the world hook up, talk shit, cyber and laugh about it? NOWHERE I SAY!!!!

I just listened to WACF tonight for the first time in fucking ages. Goodness, talk about a throwback to designer jeans, baseball tees and friggin' roller skates? Holy Moly!!! Yet, we're all still here?

Dave fans all share a special "I don't give a fuck" attitude and that's why we are all collected. As Dave once said regarding Van Halen:

"Is it like a family Dave?"

Dave replied:

"NO!!! It's Not a family!!! It's like a roving youth gang and you're invited!!! :D "

This may come off as a sappy assed post (which it is) but at the end of the day, throw in the six pack and remember as to why you initially signed up? Why here and not elsewhere or why at all? Remember, we are ALL Dave loyalists and let's all Roth On!!!

Gayest post in history? Maybe? No BT's is the gayest hands down but at least I'm saying somethin Roth related!!!

Well, I hope you enjoyed my sermon?

Kisses,

Elder Maximus

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 06:51 AM
Did I miss communion? :D

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by aesop
OK this is MUCH TOO SAPPY...

...Can't either of you at least casually mention 'Nips' or 'lewd and suggestive behavior'?

Mezro
01-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Did I miss communion? :D

A mouth can be opened 24/7.

Mezro...the host with the most from coast to coast...

aesop
01-20-2005, 02:07 PM
:)

She said 'Nips'

aesop
01-20-2005, 02:08 PM
...Oh wait...I said that!

Yay!!!!!!!

Roth On you motley crew...

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 02:22 PM
...Oh wait...I said that!

You're still here, even when you're not ! ;)

aesop
01-20-2005, 02:29 PM
You're still here, even when you're not ! ;)

Yep...Mind, body, & spirit baby!!!!

MAX
01-20-2005, 02:32 PM

She said 'Nips'

uh huh uh huh uh huh

Rock nips :D

MAX
01-20-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
A mouth can be opened 24/7.

Indeed it can Brother Mez. Tis what goes in or what comes out is the enigma I reckon.

aesop
01-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by MAX
uh huh uh huh uh huh

Rock nips :D

that cut glass...

What's up, Max? Staying in trouble?

MAX
01-20-2005, 02:38 PM
What's up, Max? Staying in trouble?

Always!!! :)

I'm currently living on the edge eating a pineapple with a water chaser for lunch. :eek:

Yourself?

Mezro
01-20-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Indeed it can Brother Mez. Tis what goes in or what comes out is the enigma I reckon.

If you pick the right woman Elder MAX what goes in does not come back out.

Mezro...powerwash the tonsils and ectoplasm the esophagus...

MAX
01-20-2005, 02:45 PM
If you pick the right woman Elder MAX what goes in does not come back out.

I wouldn't have it any other way. She must not have any gag reflexes either. I wouldn't want her to choke.

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: and :gulp:

aesop
01-20-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Always!!! :)

I'm currently living on the edge eating a pineapple with a water chaser for lunch. :eek:

Yourself?

Ha nothing quite that risque, there Max...

MAX
01-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Ha nothing quite that risque, there Max...

Happy to hear it. Don't try it at home, leave such dangerous activities to trained professionals like myself.

Mezro
01-20-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I wouldn't have it any other way. She must not have any gag reflexes either. I wouldn't want her to choke.

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: and :gulp:

If you tickle them while swallowing your sheets will resemble a winter wonderland.

Mezro...protein face, protein face, she gagged and it floated all over the place...

MAX
01-20-2005, 03:02 PM
If you tickle them while swallowing your sheets will resemble a winter wonderland.

Mezro...protein face, protein face, she gagged and it floated all over the place...

Brother Mez, that is why you are most worthy of the title "The King who Rained." :D

Mezro
01-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Brother Mez, that is why you are most worthy of the title "The King who Rained." :D

More like the King who Drained.

Mezro...when I splash on yellow skin I bring monsoon season to life...

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 04:10 PM
I've lived through a tornado and a flood, I bet I could handle a good monsoon too. :D

Mezro
01-20-2005, 04:14 PM
I've lived through a tornado and a flood, I bet I could handle a good monsoon too. :D

It all starts with the tug of a zipper.

Mezro...zip...whoosh...sproing...glop...repeat...

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Hmmm...I thought there'd be a wave to ride or something. :D

MAX
01-20-2005, 06:06 PM

Ride this....

Your love is like a Rollercoaster baby, baby I wanna ride yeah (awawaw)

Move over dad 'cause I'm a double dipper
Upside down on the big dip dipper
1,2,1,2,3 I've got a ticket come ride with me
Mary go down on the marry-go-round
All is fair 'n' a big fair ground
Love go slow. love go fast
Licorice whip gonna whip your ass.

ahw shit, yeah, that's right huh
Rollercoaster of Love
say what
Rollercoaster yeah (oohh oohh oohh)
Oh baby you know what I'm talking about
Rollercoaster of Love
oh yeah it's Rollercoaster time
lovin' you is really wild
Oh it's just a love rollercoaster
step right up and get your tickets

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 06:10 PM
I love when you sing to me. ;)

ELVIS
01-20-2005, 06:15 PM
Sappy...

:gulp:

MAX
01-20-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Sappy...

I know....Unfortunately, I have my moments.

Nice to see you too Elvis.

MAX
01-20-2005, 06:21 PM
I love when you sing to me. ;)

I'll keep that in mind. :)

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 06:35 PM
OK this is MUCH TOO SAPPY...

...Can't either of you at least casually mention 'Nips' or 'lewd and suggestive behavior'?

I thought "licorice whip gonna whip your ass" was fairly suggestive. :D

Mezro
01-20-2005, 06:52 PM

Did not know you were the surfing type.

Mezro...more like the Smurfing type...blue balls anyone...

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by MAX
My friends,

Let us pray.

A fucking quarter of a century later, jeeze does it seem like that? Not me but we are all older and uglier. We all welcome the new fans to carry the torch to Roth On!!! There is ONE simple reason that this site has collected such a group of stellar moral degenerates and that is DAVID LEE ROTH!!! Where else could such a rowdy bunch of people from throughout the world hook up, talk shit, cyber and laugh about it? NOWHERE I SAY!!!!

I just listened to WACF tonight for the first time in fucking ages. Goodness, talk about a throwback to designer jeans, baseball tees and friggin' roller skates? Holy Moly!!! Yet, we're all still here?

Dave fans all share a special "I don't give a fuck" attitude and that's why we are all collected. As Dave once said regarding Van Halen:

"Is it like a family Dave?"

Dave replied:

"NO!!! It's Not a family!!! It's like a roving youth gang and you're invited!!! :D "

This may come off as a sappy assed post (which it is) but at the end of the day, throw in the six pack and remember as to why you initially signed up? Why here and not elsewhere or why at all? Remember, we are ALL Dave loyalists and let's all Roth On!!!

Gayest post in history? Maybe? No BT's is the gayest hands down but at least I'm saying somethin Roth related!!!

Well, I hope you enjoyed my sermon?

Kisses,

Elder Maximus

Nice post! I dont think it was "gay" at all. In fact I love anything written about Dave. It may seem sappy, but I think we all get a bit sentiment when we think of CVH and what could've been.
I am glad to see my name still being mentioned, although for being such an asshole, Im a bit surprised I would be mentioned at all. This isn't a truce. Im just not going to take any of this bullshit seriously anymore. Im sticking to the Main forums and Locker Room. :)
Some of us just dont get along- Hey? Just like CVH. :D But in this case Rikk is Alex.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed my sermon?" You know when Flappo reads this, he's gonna think you said Semen. :D

Roth on!- Everyone.

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 07:30 PM
wrong thread, but for the record: I though WACF was a weak ass album. Seemed rushed- very experimental, but rushed. Id pick DD or FW or this one.

Bill Lumbergh
01-20-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
wrong thread, but for the record: I though WACF was a weak ass album. Seemed rushed- very experimental, but rushed. Id pick DD or FW or this one.

Still shocks me whenever I read negativity like that about WACF. To each his own, but damn I rank that second behind FW! It's a strong collection from top to bottom. I know you rank ou812 first BT, we all know that ;) , but why the hate for WACF?

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 07:44 PM
LOL yeah, ou812 was, to say the least, the roughest toilet paper Ive ever used. (side note: I along with Rikk, liked Black n Blue-swear to God, i actually liked Ed's playing there) I own 5150 for the 3 songs I mentioned before, but thats it in my Hagar collection. (Unless you include Montrose and a best of Samuel Hagar from 79)

I dont hate WACF, I always linked that album as weak. Loss of Control is weak. Tora Tora Tora was a waste of a potential replacement song. Perhaps original House of Pain? I dont know man. I just found it to be forced or rushed. maybe the record co. pushed them to release it like they did with DD? I think FW is awesome, but too damn short. 1984 is "good" but lacks an ass-kicking. Best VH albums in order:

VH 1
VH 2
FW
DD
WACF

Best Of for the two CVH songs.

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 07:45 PM
but yeah, And the Cradle... and Everybody Wants Some and In a Simple... are fucking awesome tunes. same with Fools. But thats basically the album right there!

Bill Lumbergh
01-20-2005, 07:49 PM

best of Samuel Hagar from 79)

?????????? Say it aint so BT! Now I gotta throw that into my sig!

Dude, what about Romeo Delight?!

1 FW

2 WACF

3 1

4 2

5 DD

6 1984

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 07:53 PM
Yeah, RD, I forgot. oops. :D Now Im a sheep. LOL No, the Sam Hagar cassette I have isn't all too bad. I think he changed DRASTICALLY when he joined VH. He was star struck in 85, then grew an ego. His older shit isn't bad. 20th century man. Red. Boozin' and Cruisin.

you pinned VH 1 and 2 pretty far down your list?

(Notice I took out all the bullshit from my sig? Id like to think Im starting new. BRAND fucking new. I understand if ppl dont want to talk to me. Thats cool. There are a lot of people here I can still chat with. I regret some things I said. Not all. Some.)

MAX
01-20-2005, 07:54 PM
Damn,

I thought this thread was starting to fill with sexual innuendo? Oh well, another sappy thread shot to hell. Kidding or am I? One will never know? :confused:

What about Romeo Delight, Take Your Whiskey Home and Could the be Magic? Solid shit right there.

Now back to blue balls cos a snowstorms a cummin' and love going slow, love going fast fast and most importantly.........Licorice whip gonna whip your ass.

Awwwww shit, yeah, that's right I say!!!

Bill Lumbergh
01-20-2005, 07:55 PM

you pinned VH 1 and 2 pretty far down your list?

(

The top 4 on my list are all EXTREMELY close. While I love DD and '84, they are just not in the same league as those classics.

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 08:00 PM
"Now back to blue balls cos a snowstorms a cummin' and love going slow, love going fast fast and most importantly.........Licorice whip gonna whip your ass."

Ok, if thats a CVH lyric Im really out of the loop?! LOL Romeo is a good song. TYWH and CTBM are good, they are not Mean Street, RWD or On Fire. Ya know? There seems to have been a loss of passion on WACF. I could be wrong. Was Dave ever asked what his fav VH album was?

MAX
01-20-2005, 08:04 PM
"Now back to blue balls cos a snowstorms a cummin' and love going slow, love going fast fast and most importantly.........Licorice whip gonna whip your ass."

Ok, if thats a CVH lyric Im really out of the loop?!

No, those lyrics are Elder Maximus' and Brother Mez's ode to NG's rock nips and going down on the merry-go-round. Our lyrics of lust if you will.................

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 08:05 PM
:D "rock nips" HB#4 pencil erasers indeed.

rustoffa
01-20-2005, 08:08 PM
It takes me 'least half-way to the label.....

'fore I can even make it through a thread.....

:D

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Did not know you were the surfing type.

Mezro...more like the Smurfing type...blue balls anyone...

Us Northern girls specialize in defrosting blue balls...hmmm...deja vu

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 08:11 PM
'you can't get romantic on a subway line- conductor dont like it, says you're wastin' your time"

MAX
01-20-2005, 08:14 PM
Us Northern girls specialize in defrosting blue balls...hmmm...deja vu

Tis' a wee bit nippy outside me thinks.

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 08:15 PM
-31 C tonight.

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by MAX
No, those lyrics are Elder Maximus' and Brother Mez's ode to NG's rock nips and going down on the merry-go-round. Our lyrics of lust if you will.................

:p

Katydid
01-20-2005, 09:09 PM
Nice post! I dont think it was "gay" at all. In fact I love anything written about Dave. It may seem sappy, but I think we all get a bit sentiment when we think of CVH and what could've been.
I am glad to see my name still being mentioned, although for being such an asshole, Im a bit surprised I would be mentioned at all. This isn't a truce. Im just not going to take any of this bullshit seriously anymore. Im sticking to the Main forums and Locker Room. :)
Some of us just dont get along- Hey? Just like CVH. :D But in this case Rikk is Alex.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed my sermon?" You know when Flappo reads this, he's gonna think you said Semen. :D

Roth on!- Everyone.

Me and Big Troubles just ain't gonna pay Flappo no mind.

Rikk
01-20-2005, 09:17 PM
:D But in this case Rikk is Alex.

Yawn.:o

That would be funny. I get along with more people here than you do.

No, I'm not instigating a fight. You manage to keep doing that yourself. I will let you continue chumming up the same people you just attacked and I will then ignore you, so no need for a hostile response and long stupid fight, okay Keith?

Have a nice day, and enjoy your best of SAMMY HAGAR 1979.;)

Katydid
01-20-2005, 09:27 PM
Scuze me, I gotta go buy some licoquise whips.

As kids who had colic I am sure there are a lot here whose parents gave them Paragoric. I remember as a young child crying for Paragoric. My little brother did too. Years later we found out that Paragoric was a derivitive of Opium; and kids cried because they were addicted.

In retrospect that explains my dreams of a being of great light I traveled places with and saw world events; and helped people. I never knew they were current events I was seeing until later years when we had tv.

But Morphine also has Paragoric in it...Paragoric tasted like Licquoise.
I craved Licquoise all my life. I also chewed my fingernails and my nerves were never good. May explain my Schitophrenia.

All Paragoric kids should band together and sue Paragoric for ruining our lives. Get a class action suit.

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 09:33 PM
You're killing the lust vibe of this thread here. :D

MAX
01-20-2005, 09:37 PM
Ummmmm...................Ok? WTF?

Katy,

My referrence to Licorice whip had NOTHING to do with Licorice per say. It was a lot more saucy, sassy, painfully pleasant and extremely carnal. Eck.... Eck.... Eck....

How's the white picket fence? The paint still holdin' up aiiiiight? :confused:

Katydid
01-20-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Ummmmm...................Ok? WTF?

Katy,

My referrence to Licorice whip had NOTHING to do with Licorice per say. It was a lot more saucy, sassy, painfully pleasant and extremely carnal. Eck.... Eck.... Eck....

How's the white picket fence? The paint still holdin' up aiiiiight? :confused:

How do you know how Dave thinks? He's from the old school.

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Yawn.:o

That would be funny. I get along with more people here than you do.

No, I'm not instigating a fight. You manage to keep doing that yourself. I will let you continue chumming up the same people you just attacked and I will then ignore you, so no need for a hostile response and long stupid fight, okay Keith?

Have a nice day, and enjoy your best of SAMMY HAGAR 1979.;)

Oh come on! I was clearly joking when I said that. Jesus. If you are that easily offended, you're gonna end up in padded room. I wasn't saying anything about you not getting along with other ppl. I wasn't refrencing that. :confused: And no, I wasn't instigating a fight. Read the thread. I was getting along with EVERYONE in here, until you posted. What does that tell ya? And for the record dipshit, I dont care if you believe me. That pic is Kieth. He signed in here as Mr Grumpyass ALONG time ago. Check a thread called Strip club memories. He uploaded 2 pics, and told me to use them. he didn't care. So I did. I know it sounds like a stupid story. Thats fine. I dont care. I wanted to make sure that you understand I am not gonna get bent out of shape for any shit disturbances- We all need to realise this is 1's nd 0's. The sun comes up tommorow. Like me- Dont like me? Whatever works for ya. Im here to talk Dave. ;)

MAX
01-20-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
How do you know how Dave thinks? He's from the old school.

Because he and I frequently speak on the phone. ;) I don't make a move around here without his advice. Besides, what does spanking NG have to do with The Diamond One? :confused:

Rikk
01-20-2005, 09:56 PM
yadda yadda yadda

Good. Seriously, I'm not going to plug up this thread talking with you. It's a waste of my time and everyone else's.

BT, I've made up with you three times at this site now. Consider that three strikes. I have better things to do with my time than fight back against a psychotic that goes on a monthly rant against the same people. Three times I've accepted peace with you only to have you go nuts once again, this time attacking a month-old post for no reason.

So, I have a very basic idea that I hope you are mature enough to handle, Keith... Do not mention me. I managed perfectly well to not mention you for a third month in a row whatsoever (including not badmouthing you). I will do it once again. The only difference is that I will not go through some stupid peace treaty once again because I don't care to. No offense. It's stupid. It means nothing.

Don't worry...I will not continue posting in this thread unless someone asks me a direct question or I see my name. Have fun.

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Besides, what does spanking NG have to do with The Diamond One? :confused:

Actually, he can tell you what I like! :D

MAX
01-20-2005, 10:01 PM
Lord,

This thread has possibilities to be a doozy. Gosh, even Katy is in here speaking gibberish about nothing.

WOW!!!

Katydid
01-20-2005, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Because he and I frequently speak on the phone. ;) I don't make a move around here without his advice. Besides, what does spanking NG have to do with The Diamond One? :confused:

Don't get smart with your Aunt Polly. Hell, how should I know? I was talking about Paragoric.

I don't know what you are talking about. Ask Dave what he was talking about.

MAX
01-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Katy,

If you must post in my thread, please read it first?

MAX
01-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Actually, he can tell you what I like! :D

I'll bring the spandex. ;)

aesop
01-20-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Damn,

I thought this thread was starting to fill with sexual innuendo? Oh well, another sappy thread shot to hell. Kidding or am I? One will never know? :confused:

What about Romeo Delight, Take Your Whiskey Home and Could the be Magic? Solid shit right there.

Damn straight, Maxi. WACF is a killer collection of tuneage. TYWH is fucking dyed-in-the-wool CVH. And 'In a Simple Rhyme' is one of my all time favs...

...Man this thread really took off, didn't it???

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 10:14 PM
A little lust for NG is required! :D

aesop
01-20-2005, 10:16 PM

Don't you want it to be...A little...A little more...

MAX
01-20-2005, 10:18 PM
...Man this thread really took off, didn't it???

Of course it did, I started it and I'm no dummy. :D I figured it was just the shot Main needed at this point in time.

Waaaaazuuup with the "Maxi" stuff? LOL!!!

Alfred HitchCOCK voice:

"Good Evening and Welcome to Maxi's Playhouse........."

NOW THAT YOU'RE IN THE THREAD, WHATCHA GOING TO DO WITH IT BITCH? ;)

LMAO!!!

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 10:25 PM
we should probably keep talking about Dave and CVH to keep it alive in main, no? :D

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 10:26 PM

Don't fight the feeling! You can't help it! :D

guwapo_rocker
01-20-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Of course it did, I started it and I'm no dummy. :D I figured it was just the shot Main needed at this point in time.

Waaaaazuuup with the "Maxi" stuff? LOL!!!

Alfred HitchCOCK voice:

"Good Evening and Welcome to Maxi's Playhouse........."

NOW THAT YOU'RE IN THE THREAD, WHATCHA GOING TO DO WITH IT BITCH? ;)

LMAO!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

aesop
We're gonna rip through the six-pack while drinking a twelve-pack!!!!!!! Iron City, Baby!!!

Leave a wake of Rock and Roll wanna-bees in the fucking ditch. Nobody rules the streets like the Army! Nobody lays down the R&R SMACK like DDLR... Like the song says..."You ain't the girl next door, and WE AIN'T DONE!!!"

SO THIS IS LOVE??? It finally hit me like a, ummm, a two ton heavy thing...

'Sop is HERE. Max is Here. Mez, BT, NG and the whole fucking ARMY is here!! Bring out the girls!!!! We're the Princes of the Universe!

JUST GIMME THE PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!

:matrix: :heyfu: :smoke2: :spank: :gulp:

Northern Girl
we should probably keep talking about Dave and CVH to keep it alive in main, no? :D

OK, Dave lusts after me too. He can't help it! :D

MAX
01-20-2005, 10:28 PM

Alright.

Imagine what NG might look like wearing a pair of Dave's tight spandex pants?

There!!! All done AND Roth related. :D

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 10:30 PM
LOL camel toe Roth, with tits? :D

MAX
01-20-2005, 10:32 PM
Guwapo,

You are such a mental midget and with a stupid sig that only makes YOU look foolish. Doesn't tarnish moi one bit. Then to come in here with nothing to offer but an asinine post? If you ONLY knew how stupid you look. :rolleyes:

Go felch a gopher or something........

Also, Guwapo notice how I put "gay" in parenthesis? You know as slang? Yet you're so damn dumb that you actually try to make some sort of stupid statement that I was calling the man gay. Fuck, some of the shit I wore back in the eighties looked "GAY" you fucking dumbass!!!

Get out of my thread. :)

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 10:33 PM
wheres the post?

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 10:33 PM
well Im keeping it normal. :D

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 10:36 PM
The part in Dave book where he says he was in the studio, rehearsing a song with the band and Ted took him aside and told him to go smoke a joint and loosen up? Ever wonder what song it was? I got the timeline from the book to the late 70's early 80's. So Im thinking VH2 or WACF. Im leaning towards VH2 and Im guessing Light Up the Sky. That was a hard song for him to sing- all those highs!! He did it fucking awesome though!

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 10:37 PM
but then again, Ive been accused of thinking too much... :lol:

MAX
01-20-2005, 10:46 PM
wheres the post?

The moronic one in his sig. The same one you were sharing the laughter the other day.

I said Dave looked "gay" just like I would consider my own circa 1982 look of a pink polo golf shirt with the collar up, tight, faded Levis 501's, Ray Ban Wayfearers (sp?) and brown topsiders "gay" today in 2005.

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 10:46 PM

BT, I've made up with you three times at this site now. Consider that three strikes. The only difference is that I will not go through some stupid peace treaty once again because I don't care to.

3 strikes against me? LOL Who the fuck said you pitching? Like really? Maybe its 3 strikes against you? The point is, I made it clear i wasn't trying to make peace or call a truce. read the post. It clearly states that. :rolleyes: I made it clear I was talking Dave and CVH only. YOU replied to my post, not the other way around- I was talking to Bill and Max. Not you. Make that clear.:)

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by MAX
The moronic one in his sig. The same one you were sharing the laughter the other day.

I said looked "gay" just like I would consider my own circa 1982 look of a pink polo golf shirt with the collar up, tight, faded Levis 501's, Ray Ban Wayfearers(sp?) and brown topsiders "gay" today.

yeah I seen the post after I replied to ya. just missed it.

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 10:48 PM
so again..........The part in Dave book where he says he was in the studio, rehearsing a song with the band and Ted took him aside and told him to go smoke a joint and loosen up? Ever wonder what song it was? I got the timeline from the book to the late 70's early 80's. So Im thinking VH2 or WACF. Im leaning towards VH2 and Im guessing Light Up the Sky. That was a hard song for him to sing- all those highs!! He did it fucking awesome though!

any thoughts people?

Rikk
01-20-2005, 10:51 PM
3 strikes against me? LOL Who the fuck said you pitching? Like really? Maybe its 3 strikes against you? The point is, I made it clear i wasn't trying to make peace or call a truce. read the post. It clearly states that. :rolleyes: I made it clear I was talking Dave and CVH only. YOU replied to my post, not the other way around- I was talking to Bill and Max. Not you. Make that clear.:)

You keep bringing me up and speaking to me, numnuts. You brought me up in that stupid post. Why don't you just let it go? Do you really care that much?

You change sides more than Rock Hudson in the 1950s. I'll say one thing for GUWAPO...at least he's consistent.;)

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 10:52 PM
wtf man? Im trying to keep this Dave and you keep replying to me about your personal insecurities. YOU let it go. Shit. 1's and 0's. walk away.

aesop
01-20-2005, 10:53 PM
OK we now return to a killer DLR thread...

We're gonna rip through the six-pack while drinking a twelve-pack!!!!!!! Iron City, Baby!!!

Leave a wake of Rock and Roll wanna-bees in the fucking ditch. Nobody rules the streets like the Army! Nobody lays down the R&R SMACK like DDLR... Like the song says..."You ain't the girl next door, and WE AIN'T DONE!!!"

SO THIS IS LOVE??? It finally hit me like a, ummm, a two ton heavy thing...

'Sop is HERE. Max is Here. Mez, BT, NG and the whole fucking ARMY is here!! Bring out the girls!!!! We're the Princes of the Universe!

JUST GIMME THE PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!

:matrix: :heyfu: :smoke2: :spank: :gulp:

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 10:53 PM
better yet................:The part in Dave book where he says he was in the studio, rehearsing a song with the band and Ted took him aside and told him to go smoke a joint and loosen up? Ever wonder what song it was? I got the timeline from the book to the late 70's early 80's. So Im thinking VH2 or WACF. Im leaning towards VH2 and Im guessing Light Up the Sky. That was a hard song for him to sing- all those highs!! He did it fucking awesome though!

aesop
01-20-2005, 10:58 PM
better yet................:The part in Dave book where he says he was in the studio, rehearsing a song with the band and Ted took him aside and told him to go smoke a joint and loosen up? Ever wonder what song it was? I got the timeline from the book to the late 70's early 80's. So Im thinking VH2 or WACF. Im leaning towards VH2 and Im guessing Light Up the Sky. That was a hard song for him to sing- all those highs!! He did it fucking awesome though!

I'm deja-vu-ing!!!?!! lol.
...Sooooooo this is love, well it finally hit me...

MAX
01-20-2005, 10:59 PM
Oh and Guwapo,

Flabby, middle-aged men, sporting wifebeaters (tank-tops) in public and with long ponytails ain't too vogue in ANY era. Pretty friggin "GAY" if you ask me!!!

aesop
01-20-2005, 11:00 PM
OK...I'm off to Natra's...

rustoffa
01-20-2005, 11:00 PM
It's like "I didn't smoke alot of cigarettes, ate reasonably healthy food and went to bed early.....Ted goes what the hell's wrong? I told him and he told me to go smoke a joint and eat a cheeseburger...then we nailed "Jamie's Cryin' in one take".

I also heard a Mc Donalds tiny onion flew out on the mic when he went "than one night staaa-ay-ie-ands".

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 11:01 PM
yeah the mood changed. :(

MAX
OK we now return to a killer DLR thread...

Thank you and let's Roth On!!!

You can tell my family is gone tonight, right? LMAO!!!

Dinner at the In Laws but I was expecting a "very important" phone call. LMAO!!!

Sometimes I amaze even myself. :D

Big Troubles
g'nite

guwapo_rocker
01-20-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Guwapo,

You are such a mental midget and with a stupid sig that only makes YOU look foolish. Doesn't tarnish moi one bit. Then to come in here with nothing to offer but an asinine post?

Kisses Trixie goodnight!!

Originally posted by MAX
If you ONLY knew how stupid you look.

Yeah?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're so grate!!!!:p

The MOD just edited my post!!!! ^ And all I said was You're so silly!!!

MAX
01-20-2005, 11:03 PM
yeah the mood changed. :(

No shit.

Thanks a lot Guwapo. You fucking prick!!!

guwapo_rocker
01-20-2005, 11:07 PM
Editing posts now Max?? Huh, what the fuck was that???

Katydid
01-20-2005, 11:07 PM
It's not the clothes that makes the man. It's not the looks that makes the man.

What is this turning into the Clothing Police? OR the Eye For The Queen Eye?

I think Guwapo looks ok, and all sorts of people relate to David Lee Roth. Pink shirts MAX?

MAX
01-20-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Editing posts now Max?? Huh, what the fuck was that???

I'm sorry but I thought "GRATE" was far better wording than your GAY-ASSED "SWEET" as a WORD!!!

Fuck you for fucking up my thread with your stupid smileys!!! We were having fun until you shot off your yapper!!!

Cuntsider yourself lucky that I don't edit more of your drivel fucker. ;)

ALinChainz
01-20-2005, 11:14 PM
all sorts of people relate to David Lee Roth.

Except for you Granny.

You don't relate to him AT ALL.

Not whatsoever.

Pop a couple more of those freebie depression pills and move on Elsie.

MAX
01-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Pink shirts MAX?

Yes, quite "gay" back in the day and I felt "pretty, oh so pretty" then came football season and I started knocking skulls. Testosterone a boomin' !!! lol.

Rikk
01-20-2005, 11:20 PM
OK...I'm off to Natra's...

Sounds like a plan. I'm buying.

Free vodka and redbull for the first ten patrons not wearing spandex.;)

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 11:24 PM
Sounds like a plan. I'm buying.

Free vodka and redbull for the first ten patrons not wearing spandex.;)

Hmm...I guess I'm not invited

Hecubus
01-20-2005, 11:25 PM
Good cripes....

I get a new job & take a mini sabbatical from this glorious hole & Max begins spouting sermons a la the Reverend Billy G.

Revel in your Romeo's Delight, you glorious bastard!!!

Anyone who can't see your point are obviously Fools!

Hell, the Darkness even respect the elder Gods & pay homage to the WACF.....

Hecubus
01-20-2005, 11:26 PM
sort of......

MAX
01-20-2005, 11:30 PM
Hec!!!

Bless you my disciple!!! :D

About time to update the ol' avatar. :)

Hecubus
01-20-2005, 11:32 PM
¡Si!

I'm a little outta season with ol' Ralphie.....

aesop
01-20-2005, 11:33 PM

Everyone is welcome!!! As they say..."I love this bar"...

I hear a song breaking out...

We got winners, we got losers
Chain smokers and boozers
And we got yuppies, we got bikers
We got thristy hitchhikers
And the girls next door dress up like movie stars

Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this bar

We got cowboys, we got truckers
Broken-hearted fools and suckers
And we got hustlers, we got fighters
Early birds and all-nighters
And the veterans talk about their battle scars

[Chorus:]
I love this bar
It's my kind of place
Just walkin' through the front door
Puts a big smile on my face
It ain't too far, come as you are

I've seen short skirts, we got high-techs
Blue-collar boys and rednecks
And we got lovers, lots of lookers
And I've even seen dancing girls and hookers
And we like to drink our beer from a mason jar

Yes I do

I like my truck (I like my truck)
I like my girlfriend (I like my girlfriend)
I like to take her out to dinner
I like a movie now and then

But I love this bar
It's my kind of place
Just trollin' around the dance floor
Puts a big smile on my face
No cover charge, come as you are

We got divorcees and a big bouncer man
An old jukebox and a real bad band
We got waitresses and we got barflies
A dumb-ass and a wise-guy
If you get too drunk just sleep out in your car

Reason number 672 why

Play it on out boys
Beer-thirty's over
Got to take it on home

I just love it

MAX
01-20-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Hecubus
¡Si!

I'm a little outta season with ol' Ralphie.....

You'll shoot yer eye out kiddo!!! ;)

MAX
01-20-2005, 11:35 PM

Fuck that noise woman. I have some Life-Savers in my pocket, how about you grab one?

Rikk
01-20-2005, 11:49 PM

You're always invited, beautiful.;)

guwapo_rocker
01-22-2005, 06:13 PM
Trixie???

Northern Girl
01-22-2005, 07:54 PM
Trixie???

No G; it's all about ME! :D

Northern Girl
01-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Me, me, me !!

Northern Girl
01-22-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Alright.

Imagine what NG might look like wearing a pair of Dave's tight spandex pants?

There!!! All done AND Roth related. :D

Me again!

MAX
01-22-2005, 08:15 PM
Sure it's about you. :) Unfortunately, Guwapo has a Kathy Bates syndrome towards myself. He's my number one fan. :D

On to better things, how are you today NG?

Big Troubles
01-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Diane Brill? Dave fuck her? I have a pic of her and him together back in 84. It shocked me all over again. :D

MAX
01-22-2005, 08:22 PM
Huh? :confused:

Big Troubles
01-22-2005, 08:25 PM
didn't mean to break your train of thought. LOL Maybe it should be a whole new thread. :D You remember her though right? porn star Diane Brill? I think she was famous for her extremly LONG masterbating scenes. I have a pic of her and Dave out on a date or at an event.

MAX
01-22-2005, 08:28 PM
I'm still lost? Are you sure you put this in the right thread?

Big Troubles
01-22-2005, 08:30 PM
No. No Im not sure. :D

Big Troubles
01-22-2005, 08:31 PM
I think I just seen you post, and knew you were an avid VH history buff, so I followed you here. :D No sweat though. I think there is a thread called "Dave bangs...?" somewhere....

guwapo_rocker
01-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Unfortunately, Guwapo has a Kathy Bates syndrome towards myself. He's my number one fan. :D

Ummmmm........you publicly stated that you were devoting

ALL of your energy to destroy me....remember Trixie??

Trixie please, the threats, the threats!!! They must be

scaring someone!!!:lol: :lol:

MAX
01-22-2005, 08:35 PM
Ummmmm........you publicly stated that you were devoting

ALL of your energy to destroy me....remember Trixie??

Trixie please, the threats, the threats!!! They must be

scaring someone!!!:lol: :lol:

It was called sarcasm you dummy. :rolleyes:

Quit stalking me too cos it's giving me the creeps. :eek:

guwapo_rocker
01-22-2005, 08:36 PM
I think I just seen you post, and knew you were an avid VH history buff, so I followed you here. :D No sweat though. I think there is a thread called "Dave bangs...?" somewhere....

This is main.....it is about Dave, and posts about Dave and his

girlfriends should go here. However, Max's pathetic attempts

at cyber sex should not!!

Edit that cunt!!!!:asshole: :fucku2:

MAX
01-22-2005, 08:37 PM

Hmmmm......

Interesting stuff and I'd never heard of her? Kind of cool.

Muchas Gracias. :)

MAX
01-22-2005, 08:39 PM
This is main.....it is about Dave, and posts about Dave and his

girlfriends should go here. However, Max's pathetic attempts

at cyber sex should not!!

Edit that cunt!!!!:asshole: :fucku2:

What "cyber sex" are you talking about? Damn you are dumb. Your blatant idiocy never ceases to amase me. You show a more moronic side of yourself on a daily basis.

guwapo_rocker
01-22-2005, 08:44 PM
What "cyber sex" are you talking about? Damn you are dumb. Your blatant idiocy never ceases to amase me. You show a more moronic side of yourself on a daily basis.

Okie Dokie......Bahahahahaahahaha.....read your post moron!!!

MAX
01-22-2005, 08:49 PM
Guwapo,

It's time for you to move on and get on with your life. Your desperate cries for my attention are truly pathetic. I love women and women love me. It's a gift that I've always had. Get over it. I'm not impressed with your shrine to myself in your signature either. Look, I'm not trying to be cruel cos I'm sure there is a man out there somewhere for you. Unfortunately, it's not me. :(

Run along.

guwapo_rocker
01-22-2005, 08:59 PM
Trixie, Trixie, Trixie, You are a MOD here right?.....Oh Sorry!!

MAX
01-22-2005, 09:05 PM
Jealous?

guwapo_rocker
01-22-2005, 09:07 PM
Again.....you are so silly.....kisses!!!

MAX
01-22-2005, 09:15 PM
You really are gay.

scorpioboy33
01-22-2005, 09:22 PM
I missed you guys....it's nice to be a solider when your fighting the right war!

MAX
01-22-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
I missed you guys....it's nice to be a solider when your fighting the right war!

LOL!!!

Here's Guwapo's war.......

http://nandotimes.nandomedia.com/ips_rich_content/513-gaymarriage.jpg

scorpioboy33
01-22-2005, 09:28 PM
I even miss the fighting

MAX
01-22-2005, 09:30 PM
I even miss the fighting

Here, I can fix that.

Put these on and meet me in the ring. :)

http://www.bottomsupsportspub.com/graphics/boxing%20gloves.jpg

scorpioboy33
01-22-2005, 09:32 PM
sounds good....beat away

guwapo_rocker
01-22-2005, 09:34 PM
Trixie........Scorp could rip your head off...............dummy.

scorpioboy33
01-22-2005, 09:35 PM
Im a lover not a fighter....hey gwampo great to see you buddy

guwapo_rocker
01-22-2005, 09:44 PM
Im a lover not a fighter....hey gwampo great to see you buddy

You too...I missed you at Rama....went up to a big bald

guy and slapped him on the back...nearly got my ass

kicked!!!!:D

MAX
01-22-2005, 09:52 PM
Trixie........Scorp could rip your head off...............dummy.

You've never seen me, you fucking tool. Shit, maybe it would be a good learning experience to have my ass handed to me, cos in 34 years it's NEVER happened and I've been in many brawls over the years. Besides, I was just kidding with him. I have no beef with the dude. It was a thing called "joking" you idiot. I'm beyond cocky for good reason you ass.

MAX
01-22-2005, 09:52 PM
Im a lover not a fighter

Hey, that is my line. :)

guwapo_rocker
01-22-2005, 09:59 PM

MAX
01-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Five is the scary level, I thought it was at level three? So, it's gone down?

guwapo_rocker
01-22-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Five is the scary level, I thought it was at level three? So, it's gone down?

Look it up Trixie!!

MAX
01-22-2005, 10:08 PM
went up to a big bald guy and slapped him on the back...nearly got my ass

Thought it was "Merle" eh?

guwapo_rocker
01-22-2005, 10:09 PM
Goodnight Trixie............I'd say see ya at the links, but

I don't get there much!!

MAX
01-22-2005, 10:12 PM
Goodnight Trixie............I'd say see ya at the links, but

I don't get there much!!

Even coming from an idiot such as yourslf, that was beyond WEAK. Have fun murdering rodents. :)

Big Troubles
01-22-2005, 11:24 PM
You too...I missed you at Rama....went up to a big bald

guy and slapped him on the back...nearly got my ass

LOL

Scorps was dancin the night away! You rock on mutha fucker! I cant believe there was an older couple there all pissed off cause Scorpio was dancin' in front of them. I reminded them, that it was a CONCERT. Sheesh man. PPL got to learn how to have fun!