PDA

View Full Version : Valerie Bertinelli: One Day at a Time reunion, Feb 22

light 'em up!
01-20-2005, 11:27 PM
Valerie Bertinelli, Mackenzie Phillips, Bonnie Franklin, and Pat Harrington are scheduled to do a One Day at a Time reunion Feb. 22 on CBS.

Last time Valerie spoke on the subject of Dave and Ed getting back together for a VH reunion, I recall her saying something like "Ed wants to do it, we're just waiting for him to call us".

Anyone else remember this?

tomballin
01-21-2005, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by light 'em up!
Valerie Bertinelli, Mackenzie Phillips, Bonnie Franklin, and Pat Harrington are scheduled to do a One Day at a Time reunion Feb. 22 on CBS.

Last time Valerie spoke on the subject of Dave and Ed getting back together for a VH reunion, I recall her saying something like "Ed wants to do it, we're just waiting for him to call us".

>>>>I recall her saying something like "Ed wants to do it, we're just waiting for him to call us. Anyone else remember this?

NO!, baawaaa

ThrillsNSpills
01-21-2005, 06:47 AM
Who would have thought a One Day at a Time reunion would have happened before a classic VH reunion?

RogueHorseman
01-21-2005, 11:42 AM
http://www.synergizedsolutions.com/simpsons/pictures/homer/homernakedcowboy.gif
Mmmmmmmmmmmm..... Va-le-rie.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-21-2005, 06:01 PM
"Ed wants to do it, we're just waiting for him to call us".

I rather remember her saying: "Ed wants to make it, we're just waiting for some erection.":D

WARF
01-21-2005, 06:04 PM
The cast is still alive?

Bill Lumbergh
01-21-2005, 08:15 PM
Where's Schneider?! After all he gave Val her first "tongue lashing" ! Dave gave her her first and only orgasm...........

katie
01-23-2005, 07:11 PM
Roughly translated Val means, we are still waiting for Dave to accept a wage offer like that good ol boy mickey does!

Denny
01-23-2005, 10:14 PM

Valerie Bertinelli......I'd Hit it!