PDA

View Full Version : Addicted to drugs... STACY reached out for hope... and recieved the magic of Hagar!!

WARF
01-21-2005, 07:08 PM
Click Here! (http://planejane.dezines.com/SS-LeBlanc.html)

Note: If you are pregnant or have high blood pressure don't click on the above.

LOL

WARF
01-21-2005, 07:10 PM
ughhhhhh....

The crowd disapeared.....

and there was only sammy....

uh uh u hu hu uh

And a tear dropped from my eye....

I'LL TAKE PEOPLE WHO SUCK FOR $200 ALEX!!!

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 07:11 PM
As I listened to Sammy sing, the rest of the crowd disappeared.

:elvis:

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 07:11 PM
yipes. Well we know for sure he has one fan. ;)

WARF
01-21-2005, 07:12 PM
Damn Elvis... I need to take a shower after reading that!!!

WARF
01-21-2005, 07:15 PM
I'd rather see TWO GAY MEN adopt a child...

Then a heterosexual marriage, with children brought up as Sammy Hagar fans!

It's okay to like Sammy Hagar, if it's your bag of tea...

But don't poison the children!

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 07:15 PM
How 'bout this one ??

He signed my chest and the next day I had it tattooed there...

:yuk:

WARF
01-21-2005, 07:17 PM
Imagine the nightmare....

of fucking your wife...

And seeing Sammy Hagar's name on her ta-ta's!!

WARF
01-21-2005, 07:23 PM
Someone should email her, and have her join the GAY HAGAR poetry cuntest!

I think she could take the prize away from jesterstar! LOL

Nickdfresh
01-21-2005, 07:23 PM
http://img66.exs.cx/img66/8206/sucks9.jpg

WARF
01-21-2005, 07:29 PM
Yo nick,

Did you ever see Sammy Hagar... and then all of the sudden...

THE CROWD FUCKING DISAPEARED!!!

And it was just you... and Sammy...

LOL

Nickdfresh
01-21-2005, 07:39 PM
Sammy has brought me some of the greatest memories of my life. But beyond that, his music opened my bowels and enabled me to have solid movements again. In '93 my on-again/off-again boyfriend of 6 years married someone else. He said I was a loser of with shitty taste in music and that I should probably just kill myself. I sank into a deep depression and became addicted to pain pills and attempted suicide. But I lack basic competence and couldn't even do that right. Through all of this I had a transsexual friend, Chris, who tried to get close to take advantage of me while I was high on pain pills. But I always kept my guard up. I made sure I never got so strung out that Chris could molest me. I felt so alone and unlovable. The only light in my life was listening to Sammy's music, it became my therapy and salvation. In the summer of '95, I saw Sammy for the first time, he was with Van Halen. I immediately tried to commit suicide during the show by autoerotic asphyxiation. As I listened to Sammy sing, the rest of the crowd disappeared. They all fucking left because he sucked really, really bad. I felt like we were the only two there and he was talking to me, given me advice. Like get a job, lose weight, and shower once in a while. His profound words touched me deeply. I had heard these songs a million times, but seeing him live must have made something click for me. I was so moved, I actually sat down and cried, and defaecated in my pants. (while the others rocked on) and tears burned my eyes. The sight of Sammy in his lime green parachute pants and XXXXXL Hawaiian shirt made me nauseous! I knew my life had to change. After the concert, I went to Chris-and with Sammy's help, I opened up and the walls I built around my heart began to crumble. In comparison to Sammy, Chris looked sort of cool, much like the loser he previously seemed like! Sammy saved my life! He will always be special to me for fat. Now, Sammy is close to my lower intestine forever, literally! He signed my ass, next to the ingrown hairs and pimples and the next day I had it tattooed there, even though I swore I would NEVER get a tattoo of a douchebags name on my ass. Today, Chris and I are married, raising 2 beautiful children who also love Sammy because they think he will give them happy meals. They are very fat, like me. We are very thankful to Sammy for bringing us together and happy to be raising the next generation of Sammy Hagar fans! Even though we are shunned by the community at large and people think I am a complete vaginal discharge for actually admitting this shit.

Brianne McSkank
Gilford, NH
Spamking@whitetrash.net

FORD
01-21-2005, 08:09 PM
As I listened to Sammy sing, the rest of the crowd disappeared.....

If this was on the 2004 Fleece The Sheep tour, she probably means this literally. Remembering the one bootleg clip I forced myself to listen to, and Hagar's worse than usual screeching, I'll bet most of the crowd really did disappear.

stringfelowhawk
01-21-2005, 08:56 PM
Pardon me while I dry heave!

academic punk
01-21-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Sammy has brought me some of the greatest memories of my life. But beyond that, his music opened my bowels and enabled me to have solid movements again. In '93 my on-again/off-again boyfriend of 6 years married someone else. He said I was a loser of with shitty taste in music and that I should probably just kill myself. I sank into a deep depression and became addicted to pain pills and attempted suicide. But I lack basic competence and couldn't even do that right. Through all of this I had a transsexual friend, Chris, who tried to get close to take advantage of me while I was high on pain pills. But I always kept my guard up. I made sure I never got so strung out that Chris could molest me. I felt so alone and unlovable. The only light in my life was listening to Sammy's music, it became my therapy and salvation. In the summer of '95, I saw Sammy for the first time, he was with Van Halen. I immediately tried to commit suicide during the show by autoerotic asphyxiation. As I listened to Sammy sing, the rest of the crowd disappeared. They all fucking left because he sucked really, really bad. I felt like we were the only two there and he was talking to me, given me advice. Like get a job, lose weight, and shower once in a while. His profound words touched me deeply. I had heard these songs a million times, but seeing him live must have made something click for me. I was so moved, I actually sat down and cried, and defaecated in my pants. (while the others rocked on) and tears burned my eyes. The sight of Sammy in his lime green parachute pants and XXXXXL Hawaiian shirt made me nauseous! I knew my life had to change. After the concert, I went to Chris-and with Sammy's help, I opened up and the walls I built around my heart began to crumble. In comparison to Sammy, Chris looked sort of cool, much like the loser he previously seemed like! Sammy saved my life! He will always be special to me for fat. Now, Sammy is close to my lower intestine forever, literally! He signed my ass, next to the ingrown hairs and pimples and the next day I had it tattooed there, even though I swore I would NEVER get a tattoo of a douchebags name on my ass. Today, Chris and I are married, raising 2 beautiful children who also love Sammy because they think he will give them happy meals. They are very fat, like me. We are very thankful to Sammy for bringing us together and happy to be raising the next generation of Sammy Hagar fans! Even though we are shunned by the community at large and people think I am a complete vaginal discharge for actually admitting this shit.

Brianne McSkank
Gilford, NH
Spamking@whitetrash.net

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
i was going to write something, but this took care of that! also, nice one FORD re: the crowd disappearing!

MAX
01-21-2005, 09:49 PM
Brother Warf,

Where in the fuck did you find this? :eek:

Well, at best the read made me bulimic.

Stacy...Poor, stupid bitch. :rolleyes: I wonder how much the cunt weighs?

WARF
01-21-2005, 09:57 PM
I wrote this MAX!

IM FUCKING STACY DUDE!!!

lol... no..

I seacrhed yahoo.... keywords "Hagar Suicide" hoping that maybe Sammy might have killed himself.... I found this instead! LOL

MAX
01-21-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by WARF
I wrote this MAX!

IM FUCKING STACY DUDE!!!

Hahahaha!!!

I wouldn't put it passed you but seriously, what a derranged cunt. :)

BIG GOOSE
01-22-2005, 12:31 AM
:blow: :blow2: :blow:

MmboSlmrCasalad
01-22-2005, 08:15 AM
Profound!? Ugh...

Nickdfresh
01-22-2005, 08:20 AM
Her children should be removed by social services for being forced to listen to Hagar!

When the the kids are teens and are strung out on drugs and latent homosexuals! Well, we will know who to blame!:mad:

Knucklebones
01-22-2005, 05:33 PM
I guess the drugs fucked her up beyond repair :(

academic punk
01-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Knucklebones
I guess the drugs fucked her up beyond repair :(

This is your brain...

This is your brain on drugs...

This is your brain on drugs while listening to Sammy Hagar...

guwapo_rocker
01-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by some stupid cunt
Today, Chris and I are married, raising 2 beautiful children who also love Sammy. We are very thankful to Sammy for bringing us together and happy to be raising the next generation of Sammy Hagar fans!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!:D

Coyote
01-22-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by WARF
Click Here! (http://planejane.dezines.com/SS-LeBlanc.html)

Note: If you are pregnant or have high blood pressure don't click on the above.

LOL

Aww yes, this would make a great chick-flick...

No wait... This would make a grate b-movie/slasher chick-flick that would flop at the Sundance Festival. (What a surreal movie it would be...)