PDA

View Full Version : Reds Vs Blues

Knucklebones
01-21-2005, 10:36 PM
Which side was the one that was fighting to free America?

Which side was the one that was fighting against the patriots?

So who are the patriots now eh? Patriot Act my ASS.

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 10:46 PM
..and the winner is ??

:elvis:

FORD
01-22-2005, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
..and the winner is ??

Diebold and the Ohio state BCE campaign chair, who (just like Cunt Harris in Florida) stole the election.. er uhhhh.. delivered the electoral votes to Bush Jr.

BTW, did you catch Ken Oreowell of Ohio on FAUX News last night, formally announcing his campaign for governor.

Sounds like the BCE's gonna fix an election for him in return, just like they did for Cunt Harris in 2002.

DrMaddVibe
01-22-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
..and the winner is ??

We KNOW who the losers are!

Just like a Pavlovian experiment...here they come...

John Ashcroft
01-22-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Knucklebones
Which side was the one that was fighting to free America?

Which side was the one that was fighting against the patriots?

So who are the patriots now eh? Patriot Act my ASS.

So you're saying only Liberal states are now fighting to free America?

Interesting, but I don't consider bitching and moaning about how "evil America is" as overly patriotic. In fact, I'm struggling to see how this behavior can be considered anything less than treasonous. Especially while militarymen from "Red" America are fighting and dying to prevent the next 9/11.

Dude, what's up? Something's obviously got your dander up. Please tell me you haven't joined the ill-thought and mindless "Deaniac" ranks... You know better.

Peace has never been achieved through negotiation. This is a fact of life. I'm sorry if it has no right to be true, but it's true none the less. If you think Conservatives don't wish the world wasn't this way, then you're not paying attention. The simple fact is, pacifism only leads to more death, suffering, and destruction in the long run. This is fact. And if you care to offer historical information to the counter, please do. You know damn well and good that for every good intention, there's some mother-fucker in the world ready to take advantage of the perceived weakness. So here's a thought for all you libs (KB, this isn't going out to you). Instead of wasting all of your energy combating the "risk" of American imperialism, why don't you spend it combating true evil in this world? Can you believe you've actually aligned yourselves with a guy like Saddam Hussein??? I mean, come to your senses...

Used to be liberal's cared about human rights.

Knucklebones
01-22-2005, 11:37 PM
Good point, but I remember believe it or not! The day before 9/11, I was talking to my classmates in one of my classes, and then one of my friends said something about how everyone loves the U.S. (he was in ROTC) I told him, um no, if the U.S. doesn't change their foreign policies, someone's bound to get pissed. Of course he said something like, we have the biggest army in the world (wrong) who's gonna attack us? The next day, people in my history class thought I was cursed or something.

The next year, in my math class, we were talking about the war in Iraq and I was like, what the hell are we attacking Iraq for? The others of course were like BECAUSE THEY MIGHT HAVE WMDs! How stupid of them, At this time, Kim Jong il was pointing freaking NUKES at California. threatening the U.S.

Of course, being the misinformed little sheep they are, they were like so? Of course in a week, this stuff was all over the papers and shit.

If we had taken action against North Korea at the time, I would not have bitched about it. Kim is even worse then Saddam, and is actually a DANGER, a BIG danger to us.

At this time, Iraq was already pretty much contained. Hell, we STILL haven't found any WMDs yet.

No, I do not think going to Afghanistan was wrong. What WAS just fucking stupid, was for the Bush Administration to start another freaking war, with shady motives, at a time when middle eastern relations were strained. Not to forget, we STILL don't have Osama.

Taking action against North Korea however, would have really been to protect national security, and would have been a good diplomatic move as well, for North Korea threatens pretty much everyone.

Yet, Kim still has nukes pointed at us to this day, and a load of artillery pointed at South Korea, enough to "make Seoul a sea of fire" - Kim's own words

Nickdfresh
01-22-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
So you're saying only Liberal states are now fighting to free America?

Interesting, but I don't consider bitching and moaning about how "evil America is" as overly patriotic. In fact, I'm struggling to see how this behavior can be considered anything less than treasonous. Especially while militarymen from "Red" America are fighting and dying to prevent the next 9/11.

If your parents were alcoholics JA, they'e be dead from you buying them liquor at the corner store because you love them so much! Simple minded enablers like you are the treasonous fools.

Dude, what's up? Something's obviously got your dander up. Please tell me you haven't joined the ill-thought and mindless "Deaniac" ranks... You know better.

Peace has never been achieved through negotiation.

Are you kidding?

This is a fact of life. I'm sorry if it has no right to be true, but it's true none the less.

No it's not true. And you know it.

If you think Conservatives don't wish the world wasn't this way, then you're not paying attention. The simple fact is, pacifism only leads to more death, suffering, and destruction in the long run.

You mean like the Neo Con policies in Iraq? Yeah, I'm so glad that Pres. Dubya's outrage over 9/11 led him to invade Iraq. Why, it's a good thing we invaded China for the Japanese bombing of Pearl harbor! Oh wait, we invaded neither Japan nor China in 1945, well, I guess they didn't have any oil.

This is fact. And if you care to offer historical information to the counter, please do.

You know I can.

You know damn well and good that for every good intention, there's some mother-fucker in the world ready to take advantage of the perceived weakness.

Got oil? Well, we own you bitch!

So here's a thought for all you libs (KB, this isn't going out to you). Instead of wasting all of your energy combating the "risk" of American imperialism, why don't you spend it combating true evil in this world?

You mean Neo Cons and their willingness to kill American kids for another "big nothing?" I'm on that one!

Can you believe you've actually aligned yourselves with a guy like Saddam Hussein??? I mean, come to your senses...

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean!
http://www.diosa.net/art-net/Rumsfeld+Hussein.jpg

Used to be liberal's cared about human rights.

We care enough not to use them for political expediency.

John Ashcroft
01-23-2005, 09:54 AM
You "can" supply historical information to bolster your argument, yet once again you choose not to...

Nickdfresh
01-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
You "can" supply historical information to bolster your argument, yet once again you choose not to...

Really, I guess you missed the picture of Saddam & Rummy.

I have an idea, instead of making gratuitous right-wing ASSertions, why don't YOU provide some historical information to back up what you say is true?