PDA

View Full Version : Check out this shit. WTF?

MAX
01-21-2005, 11:04 PM
WOW!!!

I'm in my office, my daughter is hosting a sleepover with a motley crew of her little monkey friends. lol. Sweet kids. Anyway, I'm in here yapping with you nutters and my daughter's best friend comes in without knocking. No biggie cos they've been friends for several years and she (my daughter's best friend) is like a part of the family. Anyway, my friggin' shirt is off cos I was doing some arm work (I love looking at myself :D) and the kid pleads with me to bail downstairs to show them my tattoo!!!! :eek: It's just an old western cowskull that I got back in 1990 on my upper back and right shoulder area. Kinda cool but not me anymore.

Believe me this isn't creepy cos they're just little girls and I'm sure they just want to giggle but my generation would NEVER have had such the gall to even ask. I just told her that they can see it next summer at the pool, ya know? Strange shit and I hope this didn't come off the wrong way. It's just that I walk around shirtless a lot of the time but I damn well wouldn't around my children's friends. I'm just into working out.

Fuck, it DID just hit me. I'm an old bastard.