PDA

View Full Version : Banner ads on the front page?

Flash Bastard
01-22-2005, 09:38 PM
Just logged in this morning and saw a large banner ad on the front page, it's still there 5 hours later.

What gives?

Lou
01-22-2005, 11:54 PM
I got a POP UP ad while reading Joey T's posts on The Wall. This sucks!!!

Flash Bastard
01-23-2005, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Lou

At least the banner I saw was contained on the main page and not any where else I've seen so far....

But a popup is simply inexecusable on ANY page of this site.

I feel that my bunghole has been violated. How much money can I spend to make this dirty feeling go away?

Panamark
01-23-2005, 05:17 AM
Hey Flash, if you and like 20 others donated a little, Sarge wouldnt
need to put that shit up..

Sarge
01-23-2005, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
Just logged in this morning and saw a large banner ad on the front page, it's still there 5 hours later.

What gives?

The reason for banner ads is to pay for hosting.
We eat up large amounts of bandwith a month.
The banners are from my host.. as a way to lessen my bandwith bill.
I set up a donation system here hoping that it would pay for the website.. but it doesn't.
I am committed to keeping this website up fulltime for years.. but to expect me to personally foot a bill that amounts to more than one of my utility bills at home is absurd. I have done it for years and put thousands of dollars into this website.
If more people donated then it wouldn't be a problem.
Sarge

Sarge
01-23-2005, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Lou

THere isn't any popups.. anywhere
WHich is worse though..
Having you to put up with 1 popup or me paying a huge bill every month?
Sarge

Sarge
01-23-2005, 05:46 AM
The banner ads are on the main page and on the forums.
Only guests see the banners on the forums.. with a prompt to register to make them disappear.

I might remove the banners from the main page depending on the results from the guests viewing the ads.

It kills me to find people thinking I am making money on this.. when we are ALWAYS in the red!

Our bandwith bill has almost doubled since may..
Sarge

tomballin
01-23-2005, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Sarge
THere isn't any popups.. anywhere
WHich is worse though..
Having you to put up with 1 popup or me paying a huge bill every month?
Sarge

Well, imo, according to the attitude of some your moderators Sarge, the popups are worse. They don't care about your huge bill every month, imo.

Ya know, I am so glad this little subject came up and Lou 'lil comments.

I am going to take the liberty to cross-post here my comments from the Bootleg Corner/Downloads Forums, after I got tired of the bullshit from two R.A. Moderators.

Ya know, the best way to keep a site running and pay bills, is attract good quality membership, AND have good supporting Moderators, that make it fun to come to R.A. and contribute.

--------------

Thread:
Lou & Dave’s PA Rental for Bootleg Corner/Downloads Forum Mods
It's All Catos's Fault

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
HE IS TRYING TO ENJOY THE FUCKING MUSIC!!!!!!

Cato, you are a fucking DINOSAUR! You are lucky that Sarge likes you and USES YOU so he can fill up his I-pod with live classic VH. He is the only one who matters that still supports you and your bullshit format. Sarge only has to say the word and I'll open up EVERY FUCKING ONE of my non-mp3 classic VH shows for the members here. I'll bet Lou would do the same. How THE FUCK is it that Lou and Dave's PA Rental are not the Bootleg Forum Mods here at the greatest DLR/Classic VH site on the internet? I answer half the fucking questions that people have here anyway. Now put that in your American-to-Jap translation software and blow it out your little rice-paddy ass!

--------------

Tomballin says:

1. Hey, are you and Lou, volunteering to pay R.A.’s monthly broadband bill, to load all these high density/file size/quality audios on this site? If so, let me know and I will load all the awesome high density/file size/quality Van Roth and DLR solo videos I have on R.A. also, since audios bore the shite out of a lot of people. And, Van Roth and DLR has ALWAYS been “got to see them live” bands.

1a. You two monkeys have any idea what the monthly R.A. broadband bills are currently? I don’t know, I’m asking you two moderators.

2. Are you and Lou, volunteering to buy all the R.A. members a fancy new computer and pay their monthly high speed broadband connection, if they don’t/cannot afford this, so they can handle all the awesome high density/file size/quality audios and video?

You two guys ever consider that some R.A. members, tap R.A.’s Houston, Texas based servers from 6-10,000 miles away, a lot of them are on dialup or lower speed broadband connections?

Ya know, I have a huge computer system/network on a 9,000 kbps fiber optics dedicated line, with a 1,500kbps ADSL backup. I can download 10-30MB files faster than I can take a piss.

What,…..am I suppose to rub shite in everyone’s face, (like you two ass clowns AND R.A. MODERATORS do) that don’t have a nice/expensive setup. NOT HARDLY!

One more thing, it’s pretty fucking disgusting that several R.A. moderators are some of the worse acting assholes on this site, for no reason. What, you become a moderator and that’s your “free pass” to act like a POS, and demonstrated your total ignorance.

I/others come over to the Bootleg Forum and we got three moderators in a 3 way circle jerk, stinking up the place. Come on guys, enough of this mindless shite, already! Find some better influences, some better pussy to bang on, and chill out please.

I don’t know Cato from a hole in the ground, but a lot of people, including myself, come to this site because of the awesome job he and Sarge have done with the Bootleg/Download Forum. END OF DISCUSSION

Ya know, I don’t like the low quality videos on this site, other VH/DLR sites, and 99% of ALL music sites. But ya know, quality cost MONEY, whether it’s pussy, gear, or putting high quality auds/vids on a website.

Again, we can end you and Lou’s mindless bullshit, when you two clowns start paying R.A.’s monthly broadband bill, for the Bootleg / Downloads Forums, and buy all the R.A. members the gear/connection they need for your “Project Elitist 2005”.

Let all the membership know when you two have all this done, so we ALL can start uploading/downloading our high quality/file size videos and audios on this great site AND vote for you two as Bootleg/Downloads Forum mods.

Nuff Said.

----------------

Originally posted by tomballin
I had this girlfriend once, had a little click in her jaw, didn't affect the quality of the BJ's one bit.

She would also kinda hiss sometimes during hard dog-styling, didn't affect the quality of that either.

Originally posted by Dan
Now that's Funny Tom.

Tomballin says>>>

Moral of story, everything in life is relative,

and

some people need to get a life.

tomballin
01-23-2005, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Hey Flash, if you and like 20 others donated a little, Sarge wouldnt
need to put that shit up..

Yelp, right on the money, haaa!

Originally posted by Lou

Funny the biggest complainers are the NON-DONORS, that are only good for pissing people off for no valid reason.

smaz
01-23-2005, 09:13 AM
Surely there are ways to cut the bandwidth down???

tomballin
01-23-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by smaz

Sarge:

I gotta think the Download Forum is eating your lunch on broadband cost. Ya gotta lot of great stuff there, and a lot more could be added.

But anyone can join, hit the download forum, and never make a post, or do anything for R.A. Kinda like I do at DDLR.com, baaahaaa…….Sorry I had to say that because of one DDLR member that comes over here and gives me shite all the time, for no reason, LOL. BTW, great site, and they have some killer downloads once and a while, AGAIN if you have the computer and connection to handle huge file sizes.

Just a couple of ideas thinking out loud, and what other forums are starting to do. Some sites:

1… Require so many “solid posts” (as determined by a moderator) before you can hit the download section. Say 25, and no bullshit or pic posts count, etc. Stops the drive by leeches.

2…Are dumping the streaming video, and have download only. The streaming video just cost too much to maintain, and broadband cost will continue to keep rising.

Thing about downloading, the member can watch the video/hear the audio as many times as they want, but it only cost R.A. once on the download. If they watch the on-line streaming video 25 times, it cost the site 25 times.

3…Limit, how may times per week you can download, or better how many megabits per week you can download.

4…Some sites the moderators/key members are finding/funding off-site servers to help with the hosting, via direct links. (This is probably the route I will go to load up high quality/high resolutions/remastered videos of Van Roth and DLR shows)

5. Ad banners, contextual ads. Sorry sign of the times, however if members are running proper ad blocking and filter software/TCP-IP ad/malware block file you will never see the ads.

I didn’t know about the ad situation on R.A. until this pussy bitch thread. Had to turn my ad filter apps off to know what people were talking about. Ok, turned it back on, banner ad gone, gee that was so hard.

6. Or some combination of the above.

I am sure there are pros at R.A. that have other/better ideas, this was just some quick ideas, before heading out the door.

lms2
01-23-2005, 10:42 AM
The reason for banner ads is to pay for hosting.
We eat up large amounts of bandwith a month.
The banners are from my host.. as a way to lessen my bandwith bill.
I set up a donation system here hoping that it would pay for the website.. but it doesn't.
I am committed to keeping this website up fulltime for years.. but to expect me to personally foot a bill that amounts to more than one of my utility bills at home is absurd. I have done it for years and put thousands of dollars into this website.
If more people donated then it wouldn't be a problem.
Sarge

Right on the money there, as usual Sarge...

The bandwidth issues and donation system are not a secret here, anyone who has been posting here for any amount of time has more than likely heard about it, and adopted the attitude that it isn't their problem and are more than happy to let someone else worry about it.

Kudos to Sarge for keeping the place afloat in spite of all that is going on in his life.

The pay pal button is easy enough to find, but I have seen several times where people have asked where to mail the donations to if they don't want to use pay pal. I know your address is here somewhere as I have seen it before, but most people think, I will get to that later... maybe it should be more accessible. Also, I have asked before about having a monthly user fee (optional, of course) in place for people who don't have the bucks to make a large one time donation and would prefer to just pay a small user fee, and never got any feedback on that.

Now, allow me to look really stupid just this once in my life and ask, what exactly wastes the most bandwidth. Is it better to post a picture or an article, or a link to same? Do they use the same amount of bandwidth? Its fun to post pictures for jokes, gags, and to get a point across, but is this whats killing your bandwidth... or is your bandwidths primary problem in the downloads section. Not all of us here are computer genuises. Tell us what crap to cut out!

Lou
01-23-2005, 01:08 PM
Well the pictures are absurd. I rarely if ever upload one. If that's the big cause of eating up bandwidth, and I'm sure it is, then fuck it, I'm not paying for people to upload pictures. If it were my site, and I wanted to cut costs, I'd disallow all picture uploads and only URL's to other websites.

Lou
01-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Come to think of it, I wonder how much bandwidth that stupid fucking Sheep Pen has chewed up alone. Every other post is a fuckin' pic upload. Bullshit...just disallow picture uploads and there's your solution.

Mezro
01-23-2005, 02:02 PM
Anybody who hasn't contributed to the Army needs to shut the fuck up and deal.

Mezro...when it comes time to put your money where your mouth is most people are full of shit...

Rikk
01-23-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Well the pictures are absurd. I rarely if ever upload one. If that's the big cause of eating up bandwidth, and I'm sure it is, then fuck it, I'm not paying for people to upload pictures. If it were my site, and I wanted to cut costs, I'd disallow all picture uploads and only URL's to other websites.

God, you're such a cheap bastard. You attack people almost daily for not providing top-quality boots, etc. And you moderate shit. You just have your own personal agenda and are well-hated. At the same time, you're too fucking cheap to even donate $10 to this fucking site?? What's your problem?

"I got pop-ups, this sucks." Word of advice, get a good spyware program, a pop-up stopper, donate $10 and shut the fuck up. Never had a pop-up at this site, and ever since I started using Ad-Aware, Spybot and Pop-Up Stopper, I've never had pop-up problems on my computer. If you're not going to spend your time dating (as you don't), at least spend it preventing pop-ups on your own instead of blaming Sarge.

Cheap fuck.

As for the banner ads, big fucking deal. It's better than this site going down every few weeks, isn't it? I don't consider myself a charity. I will donate AGAIN. I use this place enough that I will not complain if I have to look at a banner if I know that it's helping Sarge pay for this place.

I can't believe you're a fucking mod, Lou. You set the worst example of anyone in this thread.

Rikk
01-23-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Come to think of it, I wonder how much bandwidth that stupid fucking Sheep Pen has chewed up alone. Every other post is a fuckin' pic upload. Bullshit...just disallow picture uploads and there's your solution.

LOL. Yeah, that's it. The SHEEP PEN did it.:rolleyes:

Why don't we also get rid of the Pictures forum? Why don't you PM POJO personally and tell him to stop posting pics of hot-looking women?:rolleyes: Lemme guess: it's also HIS fault this place has bandwidth problems, right? It's got nothing to do with a virgin mod that has plenty of money for lossless 1984 boots but none for the place that gives him his only friends, right?

Why don't you instead quit planning what YOU want banned from this site and donate a dollar or two, you cheap fuck?

Mezro
01-23-2005, 02:30 PM
Hey Lou - Philly guys always take care of their own. Plunk down a little cash brother - take care of business PA style.

Mezro...all Mods should donate at least once a year...

Lou
01-23-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
LOL. Yeah, that's it. The SHEEP PEN did it.:rolleyes:

Why don't we also get rid of the Pictures forum? Why don't you PM POJO personally and tell him to stop posting pics of hot-looking women?:rolleyes: Lemme guess: it's also HIS fault this place has bandwidth problems, right? It's got nothing to do with a virgin mod that has plenty of money for lossless 1984 boots but none for the place that gives him his only friends, right?

Why don't you instead quit planning what YOU want banned from this site and donate a dollar or two, you cheap fuck?

I'd be all for getting rid of the Pictures forum. I never go there.

I'll say it again--no fucking way will I give anything to solve the bandwidth problem when, as is becoming apparent, that the problem is due to the STUPID pictures being uploaded. POJO helps pay for the site I'm sure so I don't have any problem with him.

Here's a fair solution--the people who upload the pictures should be donating.

I don't pay for recordings either, I trade. That's what nitwits like you do I'm sure, go on eBay and pay for shit.

Rikk
01-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Lou
I'd be all for getting rid of the Pictures forum. I never go there.

I'll say it again--no fucking way will I give anything to solve the bandwidth problem when, as is becoming apparent, that the problem is due to the STUPID pictures being uploaded. POJO helps pay for the site I'm sure so I don't have any problem with him.

Here's a fair solution--the people who upload the pictures should be donating.

I don't pay for recordings either, I trade. That's what nitwits like you do I'm sure, go on eBay and pay for shit.

Every guy in the SHEEP PEN has also donated...in other words, they've paid for this place a lot more than you have, cheapo. (LOL, no...not every sheep...we couldn't expect THEM to donate.)

And who cares if you NEVER go to the pictures forum? Other people do. I never spend much time in bootlegs. That doesn't mean I feel I owe the whole site and not just certain forums. This isn't about finding out who's responsible for what. This is about setting an example and helping pay for the place you spend so much time at.

I would think all your long-winded insults to people about not having lossless FLAC boots is worth a bit of money, dontcha think?

Flash Bastard
01-23-2005, 02:48 PM
Jeez... look at all the hating going on here.

I'd be happy to donate a wad of dough, just as I said in my second post. Hopefully others will do so as well.

I don't think disabling pics and downloads is the solution though. I'd much rather see Sarge block those not registered from accessing the site entirely... we got a bunch of non-contributors browsing through the forums chewing up bandwidth.

Lou
01-23-2005, 02:49 PM
You don't even get it about the bootlegs. It's not about "getting them in FLAC." FLAC is just the method to share them digitally. I get them from people's tape transfers. It's as if you consider mp3 the standard, and FLAC (or the regular thing as I like to call it) a luxury.

Flash Bastard
01-23-2005, 03:00 PM
Well, imo, according to the attitude of some your moderators Sarge, the popups are worse. They don't care about your huge bill every month, imo.

Ya know, I am so glad this little subject came up and Lou 'lil comments.

I am going to take the liberty to cross-post here my comments from the Bootleg Corner/Downloads Forums, after I got tired of the bullshit from two R.A. Moderators.

Ya know, the best way to keep a site running and pay bills, is attract good quality membership, AND have good supporting Moderators, that make it fun to come to R.A. and contribute.

--------------

Thread:
Lou & Dave’s PA Rental for Bootleg Corner/Downloads Forum Mods
It's All Catos's Fault

--------------

Tomballin says:

1. Hey, are you and Lou, volunteering to pay R.A.’s monthly broadband bill, to load all these high density/file size/quality audios on this site? If so, let me know and I will load all the awesome high density/file size/quality Van Roth and DLR solo videos I have on R.A. also, since audios bore the shite out of a lot of people. And, Van Roth and DLR has ALWAYS been “got to see them live” bands.

1a. You two monkeys have any idea what the monthly R.A. broadband bills are currently? I don’t know, I’m asking you two moderators.

2. Are you and Lou, volunteering to buy all the R.A. members a fancy new computer and pay their monthly high speed broadband connection, if they don’t/cannot afford this, so they can handle all the awesome high density/file size/quality audios and video?

You two guys ever consider that some R.A. members, tap R.A.’s Houston, Texas based servers from 6-10,000 miles away, a lot of them are on dialup or lower speed broadband connections?

Ya know, I have a huge computer system/network on a 9,000 kbps fiber optics dedicated line, with a 1,500kbps ADSL backup. I can download 10-30MB files faster than I can take a piss.

What,…..am I suppose to rub shite in everyone’s face, (like you two ass clowns AND R.A. MODERATORS do) that don’t have a nice/expensive setup. NOT HARDLY!

One more thing, it’s pretty fucking disgusting that several R.A. moderators are some of the worse acting assholes on this site, for no reason. What, you become a moderator and that’s your “free pass” to act like a POS, and demonstrated your total ignorance.

I/others come over to the Bootleg Forum and we got three moderators in a 3 way circle jerk, stinking up the place. Come on guys, enough of this mindless shite, already! Find some better influences, some better pussy to bang on, and chill out please.

I don’t know Cato from a hole in the ground, but a lot of people, including myself, come to this site because of the awesome job he and Sarge have done with the Bootleg/Download Forum. END OF DISCUSSION

Ya know, I don’t like the low quality videos on this site, other VH/DLR sites, and 99% of ALL music sites. But ya know, quality cost MONEY, whether it’s pussy, gear, or putting high quality auds/vids on a website.

Again, we can end you and Lou’s mindless bullshit, when you two clowns start paying R.A.’s monthly broadband bill, for the Bootleg / Downloads Forums, and buy all the R.A. members the gear/connection they need for your “Project Elitist 2005”.

Let all the membership know when you two have all this done, so we ALL can start uploading/downloading our high quality/file size videos and audios on this great site AND vote for you two as Bootleg/Downloads Forum mods.

Nuff Said.

----------------

Tomballin says>>>

Moral of story, everything in life is relative,

and

some people need to get a life.

Perhaps you should spend more time here as a registered member before you start throwing stones, assclown.

BTW, I've noticed you haven't donated ONE THIN DIME so shut your fucking piehole.

lms2
01-23-2005, 03:13 PM
I don't think disabling pics and downloads is the solution though. I'd much rather see Sarge block those not registered from accessing the site entirely... we got a bunch of non-contributors browsing through the forums chewing up bandwidth.

I have thought about that myself, and would only like to point out that this site is not here for the purpose of the love and hate fests that seem to take it over. It is here to promote the wacky words, wonderful wisdom, and kick ass music that is David Lee Roth.

The love and hate fests keep it interesting for us users that damn near live here.... but its the people that don't live here... the newbies that come here wanting to learn/hear more about Dave that is the purpose.

Am I right Sarge?

Rikk
01-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Lou
You don't even get it about the bootlegs. It's not about "getting them in FLAC." FLAC is just the method to share them digitally. I get them from people's tape transfers. It's as if you consider mp3 the standard, and FLAC (or the regular thing as I like to call it) a luxury.

Yawn. Whatever. Good for FLAC, STD or PCP.

The bottom line is you've donated nothing and refuse to, so shut the fuck up about the banners bothering you or your list of what should be closed to keep this place out of the red.

twonabomber
01-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Perhaps you should spend more time here as a registered member before you start throwing stones, assclown.

BTW, I've noticed you haven't donated ONE THIN DIME so shut your fucking piehole.

hey tomballin, there's some more shit for ya. and i didn't have anything to do with it.

thanks for the support over at DDLR.com. don't stay away because of me, i'm sure he have a few other members you'd find equally distasteful. :D

smaz
01-23-2005, 05:40 PM
I've noticed members on here that have joined, and were last seen on the date they joined. And those dates are back in Jan, Feb etc. chances are, they ain't coming back. And if they do, chances are they've forgotten their password and username. So they'll register again. Just get rid of any inactive accounts, i.e. ones that were only seen on the registered date and haven't posted.

Pics eat up bandwidth. Rather than ban pics, just make sure any duplicated uploads are removed, and just add an image link to the original one. I've seen loads of dupe pics, and they're pointless really.... Also, threads from a year ago that nobody looks at, let alone knows exist, delete all attachments from there. No big loss, as they're not needed.

Also, with all the hate and personal rivalries going on, many many posts are made just insulting each other. Cut the crap and cut the cost. There are threads that start off with a genuine topic, only to turn into 50 posts of people arguing.

And I would donate, but don't have a card, or the money really to at the moment. But as soon as those two situations are resolved, my cash will be given. Just wondering.... How much is a reasonable donation?????

Dan
01-23-2005, 06:27 PM
I've noticed members on here that have joined, and were last seen on the date they joined. And those dates are back in Jan, Feb etc. chances are, they ain't coming back. And if they do, chances are they've forgotten their password and username. So they'll register again. Just get rid of any inactive accounts, i.e. ones that were only seen on the registered date and haven't posted.

Pics eat up bandwidth. Rather than ban pics, just make sure any duplicated uploads are removed, and just add an image link to the original one. I've seen loads of dupe pics, and they're pointless really.... Also, threads from a year ago that nobody looks at, let alone knows exist, delete all attachments from there. No big loss, as they're not needed.

Also, with all the hate and personal rivalries going on, many many posts are made just insulting each other. Cut the crap and cut the cost. There are threads that start off with a genuine topic, only to turn into 50 posts of people arguing.

And I would donate, but don't have a card, or the money really to at the moment. But as soon as those two situations are resolved, my cash will be given. Just wondering.... How much is a reasonable donation?????

Now this Roth Brother is thinking,Cheers Smaz.

smaz
01-23-2005, 06:52 PM
This picture was posted in a thread welcoming Cathederal to modding the Pic archive. Totally irrelevant to the subject, is most likely to have not been seen in absolutley ages and is just sitting there wasting bandwidth. One of many.... When was the last time anyone here saw the thread it was posted in, if ever?????? Apart from after reading this post....

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=10021

Lou
01-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Yeah but that's already been paid for. You don't keep paying for that thing to be on the site, do you? It chews up the overall memory we're allotted, yeah, but I think we're paying bandwidth per month, resetting at zero at the start of each month, right?

smaz
01-23-2005, 07:30 PM
I thought it was you pay for a certain amount of bandwidth, and once you reach that limit, you have to upgrade to the next size, or reduce in size. If it does reset from zero, then that doesn't matter then. But I suppose the future use could be controlled slightly. Like images that have no point to them should be deleted if they're uploaded. Email 'em to eachother. Or host 'em elsewhere.

Sarge
01-24-2005, 03:33 AM
I don't want to cut down anything....
THis place is fun the attachments and downloads...

Sarge
01-24-2005, 03:39 AM
I don't want to cut down anything....
THis place is fun the attachments and downloads...

Sarge:

I gotta think the Download Forum is eating your lunch on broadband cost. Ya gotta lot of great stuff there, and a lot more could be added.

Just a couple of ideas thinking out loud, and what other forums are starting to do. Some sites:

1… Require so many “solid posts” (as determined by a moderator) before you can hit the download section. Say 25, and no bullshit or pic posts count, etc. Stops the drive by leeches.

I am going to try this for the time being and adjust depending on what happens.
I have considered making downloads avail to users with 10 posts or more...
THe forums cost more money than the downloads...
Anytime when you have several hundred people surfing the forums at once it eats bandwith.
We are a prisoner of popularity.

Sarge
01-24-2005, 03:42 AM
Jeez... look at all the hating going on here.

see Sarge block those not registered from accessing the site entirely... we got a bunch of non-contributors browsing through the forums chewing up bandwidth.

All guests see banners on the forums

Sarge
01-24-2005, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by lms2

Am I right Sarge?
Yep.. this website started as a website .... them we added the forums 1 year later.
IT's about Celebrating Dave and CLassic VH.
I have no clue about the squabbles in the previous posts about /cato/lou/Daves Pa Rental..
I have been too busy over the last few months (i'm in IRAQ for Christ Sakes!) to give a fuck..

Sarge
01-24-2005, 04:01 AM
I have read the above posts...
It's not about deleting material or making us smaller.
If anything I want the website to grow.

It's about finding an alternate method to pay for this website.. besides my pocket.

DLR7884
01-24-2005, 10:08 AM
You all need to quit your bitching.

Sarge shouldn't have to defend himself to you fucking ignorant, thankless fucktards.

DLR7884
You can either donate or deal with the banners, in either case, shut the fuck up.

Igosplut
01-24-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
You all need to quit your bitching.

Sarge shouldn't have to defend himself to you fucking ignorant, thankless fucktards.

DLR7884
You can either donate or deal with the banners, in either case, shut the fuck up.

Absolutly.....

tomballin
01-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Lou

>>If it were my site, and I wanted to cut costs........

If it was your site Lou, nobody would be here, and you would be paying 100% of the bills at your "ghost-town" site.

Secondly, FUCK YOU, a lot of us really enjoy the pics/graphics and AGAIN R.A. is not YOUR personal agenda site, ass clown. How in the fuck did you become a moderator around here, damn!

What,....you hate graphics so much you still use DOS, jerk off.

>>>only URL's to other websites.

Oh great, just like you want to run everyone off that doesn't eat you and Dave's PA Flac bullshite and ignorance,.......

now you want to run other site's broadband bills up for YOUR personal agenda site. Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Now , if you are talking about everyone using the free 3rd party image serves, (which I do on about half my pic posts here FYI) to post pictures here, then yes I would agree with your thought Lou HOWEVER.....

Sarge and/or POJO_Risin would have to comment on what having a boatload of in-bound URL links would do to the site's response rate and operations.

tomballin
01-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Yep.. this website started as a website .... them we added the forums 1 year later.
IT's about Celebrating Dave and CLassic VH.
I have no clue about the squabbles in the previous posts about /cato/lou/Daves Pa Rental..
I have been too busy over the last few months (i'm in IRAQ for Christ Sakes!) to give a fuck..

>>>I have been too busy over the last few months (i'm in IRAQ for Christ Sakes!) to give a fuck..

THANKS FOR LETTING US/ME KNOW SARGE, GOD BLESS YA MAN AND YOU ARE IN MY AND MY FAMILY'S PRAYERS CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I should have known/asked with your Ft Hood address.

tomballin
01-24-2005, 09:04 PM

Oh, I’ve spent a lot more time at R.A. as a registered member than you understand assclown.

And speaking of fucking pieholes, let's take a look here:

Days Member of R.A / Site Bandwidth Donations

Flash Bastard – 390 Days / ZERO
Lou (Moderator) – 381 Days / ZERO
Dave’s PA Rental (Moderator) – 388 Days / ZERO
Tomballin - 33 Days / ZERO but………

Hey, you listed R.A. veteran and Mods set a real good example for us newbies, hun!

What,…..I don’t get a 45 day trial period to see if I like this place, before I have to dig in my pocket and support you three worthless tits with a total of 1,159 days here to my 33 days. Fucking great!..ROFLOL

And, you two aforementioned ass clown Moderators, you don’t give two shits about this site or helping Sarge, imo, particularly Lou. All you care about is your fucking personal agendas, even when it is not supported by the majority of this site’s membership.

Tell you what Flash Bastard, Lou, and Dave’s PA, now that I have a better understanding of the situation, based on exchange of PM’s with several members that matter around here, ………

I will personally cover Sarge’s deficiency on this site’s broadband bill for January 04, or whenever he gets his next bill, (I don’t know how the bill cycles or anything else on this particular matter)…….

IF Flash Bastard/Lou/Dave’s PA Rental,…….

along with any other non-monetary donating Moderators at RothArmy will cover Sarge’s Febuary 04 deficiency.

Then I have some ideas to cover the March 04 deficiency, and I understand some other members have ideas also in this regard.

So you three clowns in or what?

Lou
01-24-2005, 10:50 PM
Not when you post an unnecessary attachment like that, no.

Sarge
01-24-2005, 11:01 PM
I would rather people attach images here than upload them to third party websites.
That way in 1 year if someone reads this thread they can view it without broken images. Like I said.. it isn't about getting smaller...

Rikk
01-24-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Not when you post an unnecessary attachment like that, no.

You're so fucking cheap.:rolleyes:

You have that right...but no more dictating terms, hmm?

Flash Bastard
01-25-2005, 02:00 AM
Oh, I’ve spent a lot more time at R.A. as a registered member than you understand assclown.

And speaking of fucking pieholes, let's take a look here:

Days Member of R.A / Site Bandwidth Donations

Flash Bastard – 390 Days / ZERO
Lou (Moderator) – 381 Days / ZERO
Dave’s PA Rental (Moderator) – 388 Days / ZERO
Tomballin - 33 Days / ZERO but………

Hey, you listed R.A. veteran and Mods set a real good example for us newbies, hun!

What,…..I don’t get a 45 day trial period to see if I like this place, before I have to dig in my pocket and support you three worthless tits with a total of 1,159 days here to my 33 days. Fucking great!..ROFLOL

And, you two aforementioned ass clown Moderators, you don’t give two shits about this site or helping Sarge, imo, particularly Lou. All you care about is your fucking personal agendas, even when it is not supported by the majority of this site’s membership.

Tell you what Flash Bastard, Lou, and Dave’s PA, now that I have a better understanding of the situation, based on exchange of PM’s with several members that matter around here, ………

I will personally cover Sarge’s deficiency on this site’s broadband bill for January 04, or whenever he gets his next bill, (I don’t know how the bill cycles or anything else on this particular matter)…….

IF Flash Bastard/Lou/Dave’s PA Rental,…….

along with any other non-monetary donating Moderators at RothArmy will cover Sarge’s Febuary 04 deficiency.

Then I have some ideas to cover the March 04 deficiency, and I understand some other members have ideas also in this regard.

So you three clowns in or what?

Put your money where your mouth is, asshole.

Your shitass job cleaning toilets and mopping cum out of porn theater stalls can't produce that kind of cash.

Prove me wrong. I dare you. I double dare you.

Flash Bastard
01-25-2005, 02:04 AM
I'll match any VALID and confirmable contribution of yours dollar for dollar.... shit, I'll double it.

tomballin
01-25-2005, 07:09 AM
Put your money where your mouth is, asshole.

Your shitass job cleaning toilets and mopping cum out of porn theater stalls can't produce that kind of cash.

Prove me wrong. I dare you. I double dare you.

I'll match any VALID and confirmable contribution of yours dollar for dollar.... shit, I'll double it.

Done, Flash Bastard!

I will pay Sarge's broadband bill deficiency for January 05

and you pay it for

February 05

and

March 05.

I will post a copy of my money order to Sarge, on this month's deficiency, on this thread, and you do the same for February and March 04.....chief.

Hey, really appreciate your help and having a backbone dude. You are Ok in my book!....TB

-------------
Wooo our lips are so close. (Yankee Rose)

Panamark
01-25-2005, 07:51 AM
Good Stuff guys !!

Paypal or VISA !! Get it happening :)

tomballin
01-25-2005, 08:06 AM
Opps, dumb newbie made a typo:

Should say:

I will post a copy of my money order to Sarge, on this month's deficiency, on this thread, and you do the same Flash Bastard for February and March 05 (typoed 04)

--------------

Done, Flash Bastard!

I will pay Sarge's broadband bill deficiency for January 05

and you pay it for

February 05

and

March 05.

I will post a copy of my money order to Sarge, on this month's deficiency, on this thread, and you do the same for February and March 05.....chief.

Hey, really appreciate your help and having a backbone dude. You are Ok in my book!....TB

-------------
Wooo our lips are so close. (Yankee Rose)

tomballin
01-25-2005, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Good Stuff guys !!

Paypal or VISA !! Get it happening :)

Well PM, I like cashier checks and money orders because you cannot reverse them like a credit card payment a month later.

Now if a Paypal (which I know nothing about) payment cannot be reversed, then I would not have a problem with Flash Bastard paying in that form for Feb/March R.A. broadband bill deficiencies.

I will look into this Paypal situation, but they have had MANY security problems with personal information, and I hate that company because of their ad and cookie spamming.

But, whatever is best/easiest for Sarge and this site is what I am going to do here, without further discussion.

Sarge
01-25-2005, 09:19 AM
You can make a payment via e-check if you want through paypal.
You don't need a paypal acount.
:)
I somehow as skeptial if this bet will come to reality..

Sarge
01-25-2005, 09:39 AM
I just sent Tomballin the info..

WARF
01-25-2005, 11:17 AM
I'm a lil low on cash this week...

Can I donate an organ instead?

Sarge
01-25-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by WARF

Umm Organ...
Sure..
I went to church an saw someone playing one of those.
You might want to check with your grandma first
BREASTS,
Sarge

smaz
01-25-2005, 04:16 PM
How well did the Roth shirts sell?? I know quite a few people got 'em. If they sold well, maybe throwing together some more designs and selling a few shirts could gain a little income.

Panamark
01-26-2005, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by WARF

How about sending Sarge $10 ???

Cut your Meth with some castor sugar and flog some off
to the Karaoke speed freaks ! Give the Army the difference :p

I tell ya what Bwian, I will match any donation you make to
Sarge :)

Dealio ???

Sarge
01-26-2005, 05:55 AM
How well did the Roth shirts sell?? I know quite a few people got 'em. If they sold well, maybe throwing together some more designs and selling a few shirts could gain a little income.
I have shirts at home....
I still have 30 left.
There is just one problem,... I am in the Army deployed
In 2006 when I return I will probably sell shirts again.
Right now it won't happen.
Sarge

tomballin
01-26-2005, 05:23 PM

Got it and got ya covered. Sending $100 tomorrow. Posted this at Mez's donation thread on the main, cross posting it here...Peace

--------------

Hey Mez

Thanks on taking charge on the donation drive. You’re the perfect person, one bodybuilder to another, I understand.

Shite, Sarge is over there in that hell hole Iraq for the entire year, so us candy ass American’s can have cheap gas for our Hummers and hang around this forum running up his monthly broadband bill.

Yet we have members AND several Moderators that have been at this site over a year, with thousands of posts, NEVER donated, and a couple of these clowns giving me crap because I haven’t donated, yet I been here 35 day!…….Shite welcome new R.A. members, ROFLOL

I got a couple of things to say, since I guess I started a lot of this situation..

1…I think this great “Roth On” site, needs to consider different colors and titles on the donor designation bar, (like you do for number of individual member posts) for how much someone donates in total. I mean members say "oh, I donated to Sarge", yet other members cannot tell if they just donated leftover beer money one time, or a serious amount, a number of times, to really help out. Maybe have color/titles for total donations:

$0 - $25 (Donor)
$25 - $50 (????)
$50 - $100 (????)
$100 - $250 (“Jungle Stud” (Jungle Babe) after Roth’s elite/extreme adventure group in his younger days
$500 and over (“The Diamond”)

I don’t know something like that.

I mean, when I get home tomorrow from a week on the road, and doing NAMM in L.A., I sending Sarge $100, for my first donation, and it won’t be my last.

I don’t want to listen to some clown crowing that he/she is a donor, and really helping out, yet only donated $5, to get the orange donor designation on their name, Ok.

2. I see members saying, well shite Mezro, I donated once, what are you bitching about. My comment to that is Sarge gets a bill EVERY month on this site, not just once.

3. Mez, may I suggest you post a list here of the highest posting members that have not donated. I think the membership deserves to know that, and help these high volume posting members that cannot find their wallets, on a timely basis.

4. If, Sarge has interest, maybe a couple of us can sponsor certain parts of the site to help out. Like say sponsor the Multi-Media section, (which is my interest) or a part of the forum, or something.

5. Finally, and not to be abrasive, but ALL Moderators of this site should be responsible for getting the monthly broadband bill paid, along with supporting this site and it’s membership base, or they ought to turn their badge’s in, IMO. And there are two Moderators, that know who the hell I’m talking about here!

Sarge, damn sure has his plate full in Iraq, on a full tour of duty, and God Bless the guy, and the men and women serving with him in that Bush-Cheney abortion, and hell-hole war.

Ya know, it is not going to hurt my feelings, if you Mez, or some of the other moderators, send me a PM from time to time asking me for another donation, if Sarge is running a deficiency on the monthly broadband bill, as I/we recently learned is the case currently.

And if it pisses me off, or any other member off, that you ask for donations from time to time, then you ought to run our butts out of here.

That’s all I have to say at this juncture,…….Roth On.

“Just a Dumb Newbie”

smaz
01-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Having a system showing how much you have donated isn't a good idea. Not everybody can afford to donate much. I could throw $20 in, but not much more, as I'm a student and only have an evening job. Other people have may have debts, other financial problems blah blah blah. The donor tag is enough to set aside who has donated and who hasn't, without then separating out who's donated what. That would be used against people, like 'I see you've only donated $xx, unlike my huge donation.....' etc etc.

Rikk
01-26-2005, 06:28 PM
Hell, I'm poor as hell...still a student, working towards finishing my education so I can finally finish and get my real job. But I still donated. I couldn't donate all that much, but I did what I could. And I just don't believe there are people that CANNOT donate.

tomballin
01-26-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Hell, I'm poor as hell...still a student, working towards finishing my education so I can finally finish and get my real job. But I still donated. I couldn't donate all that much, but I did what I could. And I just don't believe there are people that CANNOT donate.

That's cool, just throwing some ideas out, for everybody to kick around.

Hey, post your donation stuff and comments now in the Main's on Mezro's sticky thread, that way he will know you donated, and we can hash stuff out there..Peace.

Flash Bastard
01-29-2005, 11:06 PM
That's cool, just throwing some ideas out, for everybody to kick around.

Hey, post your donation stuff and comments now in the Main's on Mezro's sticky thread, that way he will know you donated, and we can hash stuff out there..Peace.

Where's that donation Tom? did you forget?

Flash Bastard
01-31-2005, 10:31 PM

I somehow as skeptial if this bet will come to reality..

I'm still waiting on tomballin to fulfill his end of the deal.

Flash Bastard
01-31-2005, 10:36 PM
Got it and got ya covered. Sending $100 tomorrow.

I'm waiting, Tommyboy. Or has your mouth wrote checks your ass can't cash?

You have a wonderful opportunity to prove me wrong here..... seize it.

lms2
01-31-2005, 10:47 PM
Hey Flash... you're in the wrong fucking thread man... they moved it on you to Mezro's thread on the topic. I think Norther Girl has even put out a special offer to boys like you. ;)

Flash Bastard
01-31-2005, 10:51 PM
Hey Flash... you're in the wrong fucking thread man... they moved it on you to Mezro's thread on the topic. I think Norther Girl has even put out a special offer to boys like you. ;)

LOL. Yeah, I know Tommy wanted to direct attention away from the empty promises he made in this thread, so he hitched his broken wagon to Mezro's shining star over in Main.

BTW, I'm not a boy.... I'm a young adult. :p ;)

lms2
01-31-2005, 10:53 PM
I don't know young adult, but I think you may have been called out in that "other" thread. ;)

Flash Bastard
01-31-2005, 11:19 PM
I don't know young adult, but I think you may have been called out in that "other" thread. ;)

Called out by whom? tomballin?

All I see in that thread is a bunch of ass-grabbing and self-congradulatory masturbation on his part. But nothing at all to back up his false bravado.

Where's his donor tag? Hmmmmmmm?

lms2
01-31-2005, 11:23 PM
Do I look like a Mod?????

But it has been posted that recieving the tag may take a few days with Sarge gone and all... I don't know man, just sayin what I saw...

Rikk
01-31-2005, 11:30 PM
Do I look like a Mod?????

No.

Eh HITCHY?:)

DavidLeeNatra
02-01-2005, 05:46 AM
hey sarge....there are a lot of attention whores (like me) on this board. I don't know how much a bill is for one month , but you could give the opportunity to pay for one month and this member gets a "R.A.-silverstar medal" or whatever that says you paid for it.

and if there are webbies who have rare VH footage on DVD they could give them as some kind of bonus for high donaters...

smaz
02-01-2005, 03:35 PM

Where's his donor tag? Hmmmmmmm?

I swear I saw him with one at one point....

Anyway, you can ask to not have the donor tag, it's up to you if you want it.

Steve Savicki
02-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Lou
As I stated Rikk, of all places at the Army to complain about pop-up ads, people are worrying about Joe Thunder's forum.:rolleyes:

Rikk
02-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
As I stated Rikk, of all places at the Army to complain about pop-up ads, people are worrying about Joe Thunder's forum.:rolleyes:

What can I say...LOU is not only a whiny complainer, he's also very very dumb.:)

ALinChainz
02-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Joe doesn't have a forum.

Joe doesn't have a pot to piss in or 2 dimes to rub together.

No job, no education, no woman, no hope.

Scum basically. All he does have is a disrespect for this site and it's webmasters, a heavy drinking problem, a twisted racist outlook, and delusions of grandeur.

Dan
02-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Joe doesn't have a forum.

Joe doesn't have a pot to piss in or 2 dimes to rub together.

No job, no education, no woman, no hope.

Scum basically. All he does have is a disrespect for this site and it's webmasters, a heavy drinking problem, a twisted racist outlook, and delusions of grandeur.

This's the truth people.

Figs
02-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Banner ads on the front page?

Yes, there was, I think they're gone now

Steve Savicki
02-10-2005, 07:02 AM
Chainz, how do you know there's a drinking problem?

ALinChainz
02-10-2005, 11:21 AM
Chainz, how do you know there's a drinking problem?

From reading his posts, he rants and rambles on when drunk.

Sift through some of the archives of the Wall, you'd certainly see it.

Real bad.

Steve Savicki
02-10-2005, 12:46 PM
>>If it were my site, and I wanted to cut costs........

If it was your site Lou, nobody would be here, and you would be paying 100% of the bills at your "ghost-town" site.
And to think for some reason I thought Rikk typed that line originally; I mean the larger sentence.:D

Flash Bastard
02-15-2005, 12:35 AM
It's been two weeks or more.... so I guess the deal is off Tom? Please advise.

Flash Bastard
02-17-2005, 01:46 AM
Bump goddamnit.

DLR7884
02-17-2005, 11:20 AM
Bump goddamnit.

LOL.

DLR7884
:)

Flash Bastard
02-25-2005, 01:10 AM

Hmmmm...........

Flash Bastard
02-25-2005, 01:12 AM
Got it and got ya covered. Sending $100 tomorrow. Posted this at Mez's donation thread on the main, cross posting it here...Peace

Hmmmmm...........

lms2
02-25-2005, 01:13 AM
lol

Has anyone seen Tom lately?

Flash Bastard
02-25-2005, 01:14 AM
Sarge, did tomballin ever follow up on his 100 dollar promise from last month?

Flash Bastard
02-28-2005, 01:12 AM
That's what I thought. Tom's a fucking pussy.

What's with the silence, Sarge? I saw you viewing this thread a few minutes after I posted my last comment. Did he or didn't he donate?

Panamark
02-28-2005, 06:14 AM
Hey Flash, its over. Let go of it. Time will heal all wounds ! :)

Flash Bastard
03-15-2005, 11:49 PM
Tom has been using PM telling people he's sent his contribution. However I see no donor tag and no confirmation from Sarge himself.

Sorry, but a B&W JPEG of a money order isn't good enough.

Sarge, you're the only one who can end this argument.

Say the word.

Flash Bastard
03-15-2005, 11:53 PM
Who the fuck buys a money order and puts it in a typewriter?

..........and with a P.O. box return address?

Flash Bastard
03-15-2005, 11:58 PM
Well, whatever... but I hope he proves me wrong.

tomballin
03-16-2005, 03:01 AM
Who the fuck buys a money order and puts it in a typewriter?

..........and with a P.O. box return address?

My secretary dumbass!

Got any other brilliant comments.

tomballin
03-16-2005, 03:08 AM
Well, whatever... but I hope he proves me wrong.

Of course I will prove you wrong, I am a man of my word.

How about you for $200 Fart Bastard

Also, why the fuck are you posting this shite here FB, instead of Mezro's main thread where it belongs. I didn't even know about your posts until two members PM me, and told me you were posting this shite here.

Also as I PM'd you on this subject, you got a fucking problem, PM Sarge on the deal, instead of these mindless posts.

Steve Savicki
03-16-2005, 04:02 AM
How do you expect Sarge to receive the money order when he is in Iraq?

And why don't you just donate simply because many others have?

Flash Bastard
03-20-2005, 01:43 AM
My secretary dumbass!

Got any other brilliant comments.

Indeed I do... Where's you fucking donation?

Flash Bastard
03-20-2005, 01:55 AM
How do you expect Sarge to receive the money order when he is in Iraq?

And why don't you just donate simply because many others have?

Steve, I'm trying to be understanding here... I know you're a retard and all that... let me talk REAL slow so you can understand me.

Many people contribute cash on a daily basis to the Roth Army, and it might take a week or two but those contributors eventually get a donor tag. Just because Sarge is in Iraq doesn't mean he's outta the loop here. I see him logged on about twice a week, if not more.

Why haven't I donated? Read on.....

Tom was to donate 100 bucks and upon official confirmation of the donation, I'd make my 200 dollar donation. so far there has been no confirmation. Not one fucking word from Sarge. Understand?

Did I make that easy enough for your simple retard brain to understand?

Flash Bastard
03-20-2005, 02:01 AM
Of course I will prove you wrong, I am a man of my word.

How about you for $200 Fart Bastard

Also, why the fuck are you posting this shite here FB, instead of Mezro's main thread where it belongs. I didn't even know about your posts until two members PM me, and told me you were posting this shite here.

Also as I PM'd you on this subject, you got a fucking problem, PM Sarge on the deal, instead of these mindless posts.

This argument started here. And as a professional courtesy I posted the same in Mezro's thread.

Why you so upset Tom?

Fart Bastard??? Come on, you can do better than that.

Just make the damn donation or admit you won't. Quit being a little pussy.

tomballin
03-20-2005, 02:36 AM
This argument started here. And as a professional courtesy I posted the same in Mezro's thread.

Why you so upset Tom?

Fart Bastard??? Come on, you can do better than that.

Just make the damn donation or admit you won't. Quit being a little pussy.

Yeah but Fart Fastard, think of all the "float" you are getting off me on your $200 donation. You should be thanking me bro.

Oh, and BTW, you know where Sarge's private office is chief. Use it!

AND for the last time, post these where they belong in Mezro's R.A.’s Exalted Fund Raising Chairman's thread.

Last time I answer here. And no you didn’t post this there as the last post is 3-12-2005 by MAX, Mr. Attention Clown.

Now stick a lollypop in your orifice and go play.

TB

PS: Hey why are you only 4 Stars on your rating, baawaa!

============================================

Official R.A. Member Slave’s co-mascot:

Rodney "Why Can't We Just All Get Along?" King

http://img124.exs.cx/img124/4527/rkingx28nn.jpg

Flash Bastard
03-20-2005, 02:42 AM
Yeah but Fart Fastard, think of all the "float" you are getting off me on your $200 donation. You should be thanking me bro.

Oh, and BTW, you know where Sarge's private office is chief. Use it!

AND for the last time, post these where they belong in Mezro's R.A.’s Exalted Fund Raising Chairman's thread.

Last time I answer here. And no you didn’t post this there as the last post is 3-12-2005 by MAX, Mr. Attention Clown.

Now stick a lollypop in your orifice and go play.

TB

PS: Hey why are you only 4 Stars on your rating, baawaa!

============================================

Official R.A. Member Slave’s co-mascot:

Rodney "Why Can't We Just All Get Along?" King

http://img124.exs.cx/img124/4527/rkingx28nn.jpg

I don't take orders from an assclown. This disagreement will stay here in this thread.

Where's your donation?

Jesus H. fucking Christ, your insults are weak.

:rolleyes:

Flash Bastard
03-20-2005, 02:44 AM
Tom, just admit you're full of shit. Quit wasting my time.

Steve Savicki
03-20-2005, 07:18 AM
Why haven't I donated? Read on.....

Tom was to donate 100 bucks and upon official confirmation of the donation, I'd make my 200 dollar donation. so far there has been no confirmation. Not one fucking word from Sarge. Understand?

Did I make that easy enough for your simple retard brain to understand?
No, I don't understand why you need Tom in order to donate. Why don't you just send in your $200 now for the sake of opening this thread which got this ball rolling in the first place? ;)

Will this thread be archived for the wildest Roth Army donation thread in history? Combine this with Mezro's donation drive thread and wow, how much money has come in since?

tomballin
03-22-2005, 02:36 AM
Get with Sarge Fart Fastard

You owe $200 on our bet

The Fat Lady has Sung

Thanks

Steve Savicki
03-22-2005, 11:33 AM
You have your donor tag Tom so your word's legit.

Flash can now deal.

Sarge
03-22-2005, 01:46 PM
Tomballin... I got your 100.00 money order.
Thanks for your support
Sarge

Steve Savicki
05-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Tomballin... I got your 100.00 money order.
Thanks for your support
Sarge

Does anyone know if this bet is still legit?
Is Flash going to contribute?