Lou & Dave?s PA Rental for Bootleg Corner/Dloads Forums Mods!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomballin
    Commando
    • Dec 2004

Lou & Dave?s PA Rental for Bootleg Corner/Dloads Forums Mods!

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
    HE IS TRYING TO ENJOY THE FUCKING MUSIC!!!!!!

Cato, you are a fucking DINOSAUR! You are lucky that Sarge likes you and USES YOU so he can fill up his I-pod with live classic VH. He is the only one who matters that still supports you and your bullshit format. Sarge only has to say the word and I'll open up EVERY FUCKING ONE of my non-mp3 classic VH shows for the members here. I'll bet Lou would do the same. How THE FUCK is it that Lou and Dave's PA Rental are not the Bootleg Forum Mods here at the greatest DLR/Classic VH site on the internet? I answer half the fucking questions that people have here anyway. Now put that in your American-to-Jap translation software and blow it out your little rice-paddy ass!
    --------------

1. Hey, are you and Lou, volunteering to pay R.A.’s monthly broadband bill, to load all these high density/file size/quality audios on this site? If so, let me know and I will load all the awesome high density/file size/quality Van Roth and DLR solo videos I have on R.A. also, since audios bore the shite out of a lot of people. And, Van Roth and DLR has ALWAYS been “got to see them live” bands.

2. Are you and Lou, volunteering to buy all the R.A. members a fancy new computer and pay their monthly high speed broadband connection, if they don’t/cannot afford this, so they can handle all the awesome high density/file size/quality audios and video?

You two guys ever consider that some R.A. members, tap R.A.’s Houston, Texas based servers from 6-10,000 miles away, a lot of them are on dialup or lower speed broadband connections?

Ya know, I have a huge computer system/network on a 9,000 kbps fiber optics dedicated line, with a backup 1,500 kbps ADSL dedicated line. I can download 10-30MB files faster than I can take a piss. What,…..am I suppose to rub shite in everyone’s face, (like you two ass clowns AND R.A. MODERATORS do) that don’t have a nice/expensive setup. NOT HARDLY!

One more thing, it’s pretty fucking disgusting that several R.A. moderators are some of the worse acting assholes on this site. What, you become a moderator and that’s your “free pass” to act like a POS, and demonstrated your total ignorance.

I/others come over to the Bootleg Forum and we got three moderators in a 3 way circle jerk, stinking up the place. Come on guys, enough of this mindless shite, already! Find some better influences, some better pussy to bang on, and chill out please.

I don’t know Cato from a hole in the ground, but a lot of people, including myself, come to this site because of the awesome job he and Sarge have done with the Bootleg/Download Forum. END OF DISCUSSION

Ya know, I don’t like the low quality videos on this site, other VH/DLR sites, and 99% of ALL music sites. But ya know, quality cost MONEY, whether it’s pussy, gear, or putting high quality auds/vids on a website.

Again, we can end you and Lou’s mindless bullshit, when you two clowns start paying R.A.’s monthly broadband bill, for the Bootleg / Downloads Forums, and buy all the R.A. members the gear/connection they need for your “Project Elitist 2005”.

Let all the membership know when you two have all this done, so we ALL can start loading/downloading our high quality/file size videos and audios on this great site AND vote for you two as Bootleg/Downloads Forums mods.

Nuff Said.
    Last edited by tomballin; 01-23-2005, 05:39 AM.
  • tomballin
    Commando
    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by tomballin
    I had this girlfriend once, had a little click in her jaw, didn't affect the quality of the BJ's one bit.

She would also kinda hiss sometimes during hard dog-styling, didn't affect the quality of that either.

Originally posted by Dan
    Now that's Funny Tom.
    TB says>>>

Moral of story, everything in life is relative,

and

some people need to get a life.

------------

Diamond says "kiss em and smile"
    Last edited by tomballin; 01-23-2005, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• tomballin
      Commando
      • Dec 2004

How timely, Sarge just had a few comments, very germane to this thread, and R.A. site costs. Maybe the indicated Moderators could get a little more educated on the subject, ya think.

Originally posted by Sarge
      The reason for banner ads is to pay for hosting.
      We eat up large amounts of bandwith a month.
      The banners are from my host.. as a way to lessen my bandwith bill.
      I set up a donation system here hoping that it would pay for the website.. but it doesn't.
      I am committed to keeping this website up fulltime for years.. but to expect me to personally foot a bill that amounts to more than one of my utility bills at home is absurd. I have done it for years and put thousands of dollars into this website.
      If more people donated then it wouldn't be a problem.
      Sarge

Comment

• Lou

Hey dildo, all he has to do is put up Bit Torrents on one of various Bit Torrent sites that won't cost Sarge any money. No one hinted anything had to be uploaded here.

Comment

• tomballin
          Commando
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Lou
          Hey dildo, all he has to do is put up Bit Torrents on one of various Bit Torrent sites that won't cost Sarge any money. No one hinted anything had to be uploaded here.
          Well then what, you need a fucking invitation, go start your fucking Bit Torrent site and shut the fuck up. Further my initial comments were directed at your buddy Dave's PA Rental if you could read.

What are you, a fucking Nazi.

In case you forgot, the Country was Founded and is based on choice, NOT some fucked in the head R.A. Moderator telling the membership what kind of files we can and cannot upload/download/hear/watch (not that I up/download MP3’s) etc.

Also, people don’t come to this site to listen to your lunatic fucking mindless ranting. If you are going to be a moderator, fucking act like one, that sir is really the bottom line to what has really pissed me off in this whole matter.

Moderators are suppose to add value to the site and the membership base. Do you call your behavior and mindless ranting adding value to the site and the membership base.

I HOPE THE FUCK NOT!

End of my discussion on this matter.

Comment

• tomballin
            Commando
            • Dec 2004

One more thing, if I have a great Van Roth or DLR show, (which I have many) and enough R.A. members want it in a low density format, like MP3, because that is all their computer/internet connection will handle, that sir is what I am going to post in the Download Forum because that sir is what the majority of the R.A. members WANT.

And as Moderator, it is your job to support what the majority of the membership wants, NOT your personal fucking and mindless agenda.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I just read your posts tomballin...that reminds me that I forgot to flush the giant shit that I just took...be right back.

There, that's better. It still stinks in here though. So I guess Mr. Tech-savvy-tomballin has never heard of bit-torrenting...

Talk about doing YOUR homework before posting...

So all you need is a tracker...wouldnt eat up any more bandwidth or cost Sarge that much more per month...I dont know about the code for a tracker page, but Lou is pretty tight with the guys at jamtothis.com...they would probably help him.

No web-site actually HOSTS all those shows. I know, I know...youre gonna tell us in your next post that of course you know about bit torrenting, and that that's not the point...RA members in East Butt-Fuck still have 14.4 modems and blah, blah, blah.

And its not just about me getting my recordings and saying FUCK EVERYONE ELSE...its about setting up a COMMUNITY of like minded VH fans. Cato does nothing to promote this. You know what happens sometimes in a community? Sometimes people do nice things for others. Like the time that Von at DDLR.com sent me OUT OF THE BLUE 5 VH/Roth solo DVD's. Just because I have a rep of being fair, and sharing and not being a jerk. Wooda sending me a copy of his 10.15.77, paying for postage and everything. I transferred and torrented Roth at Glens Falls 1988...I sent a personal copy to Lou and Von.... Twofools was stuck at 80 something percent, he shares alot of things, I couldnt re-seed because I took it off my hard drive, so I sent him a copy (you have no idea what im talking about do you?) The bottom line is this: God forbid you try and establish RELATIONSHIPS with people! If you still are on dial-up...just be a good person, establish relationships and PEOPLE MIGHT SEND YOU THE SHIT FOR FREE!

Or you could just call everyone a cunt, like Cato does.

Now, because I just handed you your ass, please make sure that you take your time when constructing a response to this. Deny everything that I said in this post, make sure to sound very technical, and you might want to continue to make it seem like you are fighting for the 'little guy' here at RA. And then make sure you finish your post by saying something like 'Nuff said!' or 'End of discussion'...
              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by tomballin
                One more thing, if I have a great Van Roth or DLR show, (which I have many) and enough R.A. members want it in a low density format, like MP3, because that is all their computer/internet connection will handle, that sir is what I am going to post in the Download Forum because that sir is what the majority of the R.A. members WANT.

And as Moderator, it is your job to support what the majority of the membership wants, NOT your personal fucking and mindless agenda.
                LOL, you don't have JACK SHIT when it comes to Van Halen recordings. I don't even have to look at what you have, I can tell you right now you have SHIT.

So post away. The only VH shows I don't have are about six 1984 shows which I'm working on getting from someone who has low-generation tapes. Of course you likely don't know what low-generation means.

Comment

• philouze
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2004

will that fuckin stoopid little useless war end ?

Comment

• tomballin
                    Commando
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                    LOL, you don't have JACK SHIT when it comes to Van Halen recordings. I don't even have to look at what you have, I can tell you right now you have SHIT.

So post away. The only VH shows I don't have are about six 1984 shows which I'm working on getting from someone who has low-generation tapes. Of course you likely don't know what low-generation means.
                    >>>Of course you likely don't know what low-generation means

Of course I know what it means, it was your father's sperm count.

Comment

Working...