• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

BOSS and other Multi-track HDD recorders

Hi Guys,
    Im thinking of purchasing one of the new BOSS multitrack HDD recorders, wondering if anyone else here has used these. Or if there is a better brand/solution. I know I can use my PC for multi-track, but looking for something a bit more portable.
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!
  • KANE

Originally posted by Panamark
    Hi Guys,
    Im thinking of purchasing one of the new BOSS multitrack HDD recorders, wondering if anyone else here has used these. Or if there is a better brand/solution. I know I can use my PC for multi-track, but looking for something a bit more portable.
    MINI DISC, got one, kicks my ass on a daily basis, you can get 5 hours on a .89 cent disc, very durable, believe me, mine's gone thru hell....SONY.
    Dont know how much they are in Oz, i bought mine in Japan, i paid like 200.00 U.S.
    Last edited by KANE; 02-09-2004, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Re: BOSS and other Multi-track HDD recorders

Originally posted by Panamark
      Hi Guys,
      What model you looking at?

Check this one out! BOSS BR-1600

A friend has one of these and it kicks ass...
      Last edited by Cathedral; 02-10-2004, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Yeah Cat, that was one of the models I was looking at, Theres a few diffrerent ones. I think that particular one has more than I need. So your friend is happy with the sound, ease of use etc ??
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Oh hell yeah, that one rocks out and it has everything you could possibly want in a porta-studio.
          It is very user friendly and considering the features i think it is a great value.
          He paid more than what Musicians Friend is asking for it. The salesman got him to pay extra for the CD Burner, lol...

His was over $1600.00 for the same damn thing...

Roland has some really good units as well...Stay away from Tascam products unless you want to read a fucking encyclopedia to understand it.

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Thanks CAT !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

No Prob, just sharing what little i know about the subject wit ya!

Good Luck in choosing, i can't wait to hear some stuff from you..

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Hey No worries, Ive got to sell some other bits first. So it might take a while. But those BOSS multitracks look great. Im glad their preformance has been confirmed
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

i own a zoom mrs802cd, its awesome, loads of fx, massive drum sounds, love it.

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

G'day Ash,

That Zoom model looks excellent ! I didnt know they even existed. Will have to check these out also, thanks for posting that info.
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...