PDA

View Full Version : So, all you Iraq war supporters,

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 03:28 AM
What are you doing on the DLR Army messageboard!

John Ashcroft, Big Train, I thought you guys were hardcore patriots! Supporters of the Troops! Loyalists to Bush!

Get out there and enlist in the Marines!

kentuckyklira
01-24-2005, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Knucklebones

John Ashcroft, Big Train, I thought you guys were hardcore patriots! Supporters of the Troops! Loyalists to Bush!

Get out there and enlist in the Marines! Wait for the "I served and what did you do?" responses!

kentuckyklira
01-24-2005, 08:03 AM

BigBadBrian
01-24-2005, 09:15 AM

Listen boy, I think you have confused supporting a single policy with being a Loyalist like most lunatic liberals are.

Now, get back to your goose-stepping lesson with kentuckyklira. :gulp:

Sgt Schultz
01-24-2005, 10:13 AM

So are you saying that you can only support the war in Iraq if one

1. Is willing to join a unit in the armed forces that has a good probability of seeing combat in the war that I support , or

2. Is a veteran, AND been in combat, (non-combat vets don't seem to count in the minds of the left), or

3. Has a son or daughter serving in the military, (in a combat area only)?
?

Big Train
01-24-2005, 02:53 PM
Boring...

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 03:18 PM
Well if not, then you are either disabled, or just an asshole who would let other people die for you, so I take it as you're an asshole :D

Also, for the "I served, what did you do?" dumbasses

What? You're saying that what you went through was as bad as Iraq? Unless you were in something like Normandy, STFU, because most of the time, you probably didn't even see serious action anyway. C'mon, what's stopping you from reenlisting? 70 year old vets are being forced to return, why not you?

Big Train
01-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Shut up you unoriginal 19 year old idiot.

Why don't you search the other threads and find some more "original" thoughts..

Sgt Schultz
01-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Well if not, then you are either disabled, or just an asshole who would let other people die for you, so I take it as you're an asshole :D

Also, for the "I served, what did you do?" dumbasses

What? You're saying that what you went through was as bad as Iraq? Unless you were in something like Normandy, STFU, because most of the time, you probably didn't even see serious action anyway. C'mon, what's stopping you from reenlisting? 70 year old vets are being forced to return, why not you?

Congratulations, you are the 4,876,387th leftist to trot out the “chickenhawk” argument, that works thusly;

1. If I’m not personally willing to join a unit in the armed forces that has a good probability of seeing combat in the war that I support , or

2. If I have not ever served in the military, AND been in combat, or

3. I don’t have a son or daughter serving in the military, in a combat area,

- then I have no right to be in favor of that war, or at a minimum, my advocacy of it has no credibility. This is moronic for many reasons. But, I can make my own moronic argument that somewhat mirrors it.

So, you aren't in favor of the war in Iraq but you can state that view and I can’t? Well let’s turn the tables on your pacifist view then, shall we? I’ll say that you can't speak out against it unless YOU are personally willing to live a totalitarian dictatorship, for let's say one year, and while you are there you have to "earn" your right to free speech by putting your own butt on the line. You have to engage in free speech, freedom of assembly, etc. in this country and be willing to be tortured, jailed or killed. Hey, if you aren't willing to do this then you have no right to engage in free speech here, right? Chickendove!

The same goes for citizens. A lack prior or current military service does not disqualify one from advocating military action, nor does it negate one's ability to grasp a sound knowledge of military history and being able to apply it to current conflicts. John Keegan, widely recognized as one of the best military historians in the world, has never served in the armed forces. Same goes for Stephen Ambrose, who never served.

Jesterstar
01-24-2005, 03:43 PM
That one kid is 19??? People should be barred from having any opinion accurate or inaccurate untill the age of 25.

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 04:01 PM
Why don't I see you advocating going to North Korea then? I said myself I would have seen much problem with that, because the guy is twice as bad as Saddam, and a danger to the world.

Why are YOU supporting total dictatorship by supporting Bush? It's obvious he wants it.

We did a fucking lot more harm then good in Iraq. While the guy who's leading it is probably fishing for bass at some ranch in Texas.

1. If I’m not personally willing to join a unit in the armed forces that has a good probability of seeing combat in the war that I support , or

2. If I have not ever served in the military, AND been in combat, or

3. I don’t have a son or daughter serving in the military, in a combat area,

- then I have no right to be in favor of that war, or at a minimum, my advocacy of it has no credibility. This is moronic for many reasons. But, I can make my own moronic argument that somewhat mirrors it.

Actually, you have no credibility because you do not seem to realize the concept of responsibility. By supporting this war, it also means you support what will happen in this war, therefore you should show that you accept responsibility for it, by participating in it.

Also, if you are being a ordinary citizen during this war, yet supporting it, no you are not credible. Are we being attacked by Iraq? No. Are there freakin bombs dropping on our streets every day? No. Therefore, it is very easy for some cowards, to say they support the war, because it is very easy for them, for they take no consequences.

The same goes for citizens. A lack prior or current military service does not disqualify one from advocating military action, nor does it negate one's ability to grasp a sound knowledge of military history and being able to apply it to current conflicts. John Keegan, widely recognized as one of the best military historians in the world, has never served in the armed forces. Same goes for Stephen Ambrose, who never served.

Maybe you should go ask them about Vietnam.

ELVIS
01-24-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
That one kid is 19??? People should be barred from having any opinion accurate or inaccurate untill the age of 25.

Gee, there's a point of view...:rolleyes:

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 04:05 PM

Or maybe dumbasses should be barred from posting. Oh wait, Jesterstar provides entertainment value, sorta Like Ashlee Simpson. Nevermind.

How old is Bush again?

Jesterstar
01-24-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm the fucking GRATEST of all time sonny jim. Remember that and watch your tone with me.

ELVIS
01-24-2005, 04:08 PM
How old is Bush again?

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Also, I was not wrong in predicting 9/11 in predicting that there would be no WMDs, in predicting that Bush would continue the war anyway, because that wasn't real reason for the war etc.

I don't see how my opinions have less value then those who thought the U.S. was one big happy country, who were the heroes of the world, who would never be attacked, who were later shocked that such a thing as 9/11 might actually happen, who though there were WMDs in Iraq.

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 04:11 PM
I'm the fucking GRATEST of all time sonny jim. Remember that and watch your tone with me.

Gratest? Are you like a expert at grating cheese or something?

ELVIS
01-24-2005, 04:13 PM
Also, I was not wrong in predicting 9/11

You predicted 9/11 ??

The idiotic remote viewers on Coast To Coast didn't even do that!

You're amazing, better than Miss Cleo or Dionne Warwick...:rolleyes:

Dude, this thread is stupid...

ELVIS
01-24-2005, 04:16 PM

Your the GRATEST !!

Hahaha...:D

ELVIS
01-24-2005, 04:17 PM
Gratest? Are you like a expert at grating cheese or something?

Haha...

:elvis:

ELVIS
01-24-2005, 04:18 PM
Maybe Jesterdummy meant "GRATE-EST" ??

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
You predicted 9/11 ??

Actually, I was talking to my friends in class the day before it happened, about how people are pissed at the U.S's arrogance and such

Jesterstar
01-24-2005, 04:21 PM
I mean what I ment. Anyone that doesn't think that the CONCEPT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a real thing is a fucking retard. We have been worked into and brainwashed to beleive in this system of CONTROL. None of this is real and maybe I am wrong but so many of you don't understand that. At least I don't see that from most arguments.

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Maybe Jesterdummy meant "GRATE-EST" ??

Believe it or not, he had to go to college to learn his profession.

Nickdfresh
01-24-2005, 04:25 PM
You predicted 9/11 ??

Hey listen Elvis, I love that remote viewing stuff and love hearing Ed Dames:mad: Although you are correct, they never seem to come up with much of value do they?

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 04:27 PM
I mean what I ment. Anyone that doesn't think that the CONCEPT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a real thing is a fucking retard. We have been worked into and brainwashed to beleive in this system of CONTROL. None of this is real and maybe I am wrong but so many of you don't understand that. At least I don't see that from most arguments.

Yes, we are truely united, as in the days of the Civil War :rolleyes:

Unfortunately for you, you seem to take the meaning of United as in like some sort of extra terrestrial sci-fi B budget movie, where some Alien queen spawns parasitic mind controllers into the human race, thus forming one big entity, much like a ant colony:rolleyes:

Oh wait, worker ants have a excuse, they were born to do that. Jesterstar doesn't.

Nickdfresh
01-24-2005, 04:28 PM

Sounds sort of like the....well, you know:
http://www.frenzy.com/~mattg/matrix/matrix-640.jpg

DLR7884
01-24-2005, 04:28 PM
Knucklebonerlicker....

Don't you have an Usher album to go listen to?

DLR7884
Go take a picture of your baby dick or your asshole and stop posting here.

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 04:32 PM
Or maybe dumbasses should be barred from posting. Oh wait, Jesterstar provides entertainment value, sorta Like Ashlee Simpson. Nevermind.

How old is Bush again?

Ah, it's Jesterstar's alien spawn buddy

ELVIS
01-24-2005, 04:33 PM

Ment ??

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Sounds sort of like the....well, you know:
http://www.frenzy.com/~mattg/matrix/matrix-640.jpg

rofl

Human beings trapped in a false sense of reality whose only purpose is to be used as fuel for the new masters.

Why did they make Jester a fucking cheese grater though? I mean, come on!

Jesterstar
01-24-2005, 04:36 PM
Yes, we are truely united, as in the days of the Civil War :rolleyes:

Unfortunately for you, you seem to take the meaning of United as in like some sort of extra terrestrial sci-fi B budget movie, where some Alien queen spawns parasitic mind controllers into the human race, thus forming one big entity, much like a ant colony:rolleyes:

Oh wait, worker ants have a excuse, they were born to do that. Jesterstar doesn't.

I don't even know what your trying to say. The Military has been doing exsperiments on mind control and propoganda since the turn of the century if not before. If you think that there isn't truth in what I said your a moron and that's the end of it. If you beleive in the idea of government and that they ever have the best interest of the population or the planet at hand then your a fucking retard plain and simple.

ELVIS
01-24-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Hey listen Elvis, I love that remote viewing stuff and love hearing Ed Dames:mad: Although you are correct, they never seem to come up with much of value do they?

The military did twenty years of research on remote viewing and abandoned it...

Jesterstar
01-24-2005, 04:37 PM
rofl

Human beings trapped in a false sense of reality whose only purpose is to be used as fuel for the new masters.

Why did they make Jester a fucking cheese grater though? I mean, come on!

Because I am GRATER than you.

Jesterstar
The military did twenty years of research on remote viewing and abandoned it...

They said they abadoned it.............I want to sell you magic beans.

ELVIS
I don't even know what your trying to say. The Military has been doing exsperiments on mind control and propoganda since the turn of the century if not before. If you think that there isn't truth in what I said your a moron and that's the end of it. If you beleive in the idea of government and that they ever have the best interest of the population or the planet at hand then your a fucking retard plain and simple.

You're paranoid...

ELVIS
01-24-2005, 04:38 PM

I remote viewed your paranoid reply...

LMAO!

Jesterstar
01-24-2005, 04:40 PM
You're paranoid...

Do some fucking research fuck stick. The military can and has erased people from existance. They manipulate the Media to form public opinion. They Create enemy's for us to fight years down the road like the did with Bin Laden and his group there. Wake the fuck up your ignorant.

Jesterstar
01-24-2005, 04:41 PM
I remote viewed your paranoid reply...

LMAO!

I am remote Veiwing you being owned. BITCH.

Big Train
01-24-2005, 04:45 PM
Knuckle,

As an aside, I'm curious, as you keep mentioning "Class", what exactly are you studying over there in Hawaii?

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 04:52 PM
lot more then you?

Jesterstar
01-24-2005, 04:54 PM
lot more then you?

Your Studying federally approved material no doubt. The Feds have interesting theorys on many things. None of them involve what actually is good for or what actually happened.

ELVIS
01-24-2005, 05:05 PM
I am remote Veiwing you being owned. BITCH.

Wow, no misspelled words!

Your punctuation is incorrect, though...

Big Train
01-24-2005, 05:05 PM
Can I get better than a grade school quality response?

DLR7884
01-24-2005, 05:08 PM
ELVIS.....

It's not worth your time.

I tried....he wont' try.

DLR7884
Spelling and punctuation "aren't his thing."

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
ELVIS.....

It's not worth your time.

I tried....he wont' try.

DLR7884
Spelling and punctuation "aren't his thing."

No it "earnt his sing" lmao

DLR7884
01-24-2005, 05:14 PM

Don't try to be my friend, you Usher listening queer.

You take pictures of penises, anuses, and feces.

You are a sick fuck.

Get off this message board.

DLR7884
Get off this site!

Jesterstar
01-24-2005, 05:18 PM

You usher listening faggot. I forgot about that. How large of a Black cock do you suck on when you listen to usher???

Do You???

A. Suck one you think is the size of Usher's

B. Stick a 24 inch 8 inch wide one up your ass

C. A and B

D. You already have a black boyfirend

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 05:26 PM
I ain't trying to be your fucking friend you dumb fuck. Why would I want to be the friend of some bigoted crack pot with mental disorders.

Just because I thought that Usher was doing something COOl by straying away from all that Hoe and Gangsta shit and you take it that i'm a homosexual.

I bet Usher has fucked a lot more girls then you. Make that infinity times, since you fucked none.

I love America! You aren't allowed to have your own opinion :D

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 05:28 PM
I ain't trying to be your fucking friend you dumb fuck. Why would I want to be the friend of some bigoted crack pot with mental disorders.

Just because I thought that Usher was doing something COOl by straying away from all that Hoe and Gangsta shit and you take it that i'm a homosexual.

I bet Usher has fucked a lot more girls then you. Make that infinity times, since you fucked none.

Hell even gay guys probably fucked more girls then you.

ELVIS
01-24-2005, 05:30 PM

Woo hoo, that's cool, man...:rolleyes:

DLR7884
01-24-2005, 05:35 PM

I have mental disorders? Do I need to remind you who started the thread about taking pictures of dicks, dog shit, and anuses?

YOU DID.

Usher isn't cool and he isn't doing anything cool.

His brand of music sucks, it's soft pop/R&B....whoopy fucking doo. He is different from the "Hoe and Gangsta" shit, but he still sounds like everyone else (chicks included).

He sucks, and so do you.

I bet Usher has fucked a lot more girls then you. Make that infinity times, since you fucked none.[B]

Fat, nasty, black bitches don't count.

I've fucked 21 chicks, none other than my girlfriend in the past 3 years....what's your point?

[B] Hell even gay guys probably fucked more girls then you.

Desperation really set in for you, huh?

You sure as hell are allowed an opinion.

But if it sucks, and you suck I have the right to make fun of you.

Go take a picture of dog shit.

DLR7884
I'm done with you.

DLR7884
01-24-2005, 05:36 PM
By the way....it's obvious that you are getting all worked up over this.

DLR7884
Your double post made that quite obvious. Calm down, fag.

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 05:39 PM
I have mental disorders? Do I need to remind you who started the thread about taking pictures of dicks, dog shit, and anuses?

YOU DID.

I see that you do not understand the concept of joking.

Usher isn't cool and he isn't doing anything cool.

His brand of music sucks, it's soft pop/R&B....whoopy fucking doo. He is different from the "Hoe and Gangsta" shit, but he still sounds like everyone else (chicks included).

He sucks, and so do you.

Actually, I think what he does is pretty cool, it sounds noticably different from the other stuff, and his dance moves are killer. But I guess i'm just into pussy faced music because I play in a metal band.

Fat, nasty, black bitches don't count.

I've fucked 21 chicks, none other than my girlfriend in the past 3 years....what's your point?

Birds don't count. Humans dude.

Desperation really set in for you, huh?

You sure as hell are allowed an opinion.

But if it sucks, and you suck I have the right to make fun of you.

Where do you live? i'll bring my camera

DLR7884
I'm done with you.

Then stop following me around like a dog trying to sniff my ass in every post then.

Jesterstar
01-24-2005, 05:40 PM
He can't calm down.. We are talking about USHER here.

DLR7884
01-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Then stop following me around like a dog trying to sniff my ass in every post then.

I'm not following you....you invite it, asshole.

The threads you start are fucking stupid.

In them you talk about wanted to see dwarf porn, you compared Usher to DLR, you asked about taking sick, sick fucking pictures and getting them developed....and the list of ignorance and stupidity goes on.

Let's make a deal. You stop posting...I'll stop beating up on you and every dumb little post you make.

Deal?

DLR7884
Don't fucking post here or come to this site anymore, dickwad.

DLR7884
01-24-2005, 05:45 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13990

DLR7884
You are a fucking nimrod.

Nickdfresh
01-24-2005, 05:47 PM

They turned it over to the CIA actually, and the CIA discontinued "The Stargate Program" but continued to outsource psychic research using private companies.

DLR7884
01-24-2005, 05:47 PM
He can't calm down.. We are talking about USHER here.

:)

DLR7884
Usher makes him like a wild animal!

Knucklebones
01-24-2005, 05:48 PM
I never compared DLR to Usher dickwad, I just said that Usher was doing something a bit different for a change.

But then, i'm not so sure you're smart enough to even understand anything outside the realm of the word fag.

Rob Halford would run you over with his Harley.

Let me translate what DLR7884 is trying to say.

"I came into this post wanting to take part in the discussion about the Iraqi War, but the only thing in my mind is Fags and Homosexuality so that's the only thing I can talk about" -DLR7884

DLR7884
01-24-2005, 05:48 PM
Usher makes him like a wild animal!

An extremely GAY wild animal.

DLR7884
"Usher has great dance moves"-knucklebones

DLR7884
01-24-2005, 05:54 PM
I never compared DLR to Usher dickwad, I just said that Usher was doing something a bit different for a change.

Liar.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14716

BTW, I came to this thread to fucking blow you the fuck off this site.

DLR7884
Soon I will....or you'll forget your password again, like a fucking dumbass.

DLR7884
01-24-2005, 05:56 PM
Before you cut my quote up....don't.

DLR7884
It's not orginal at all.

ELVIS
01-24-2005, 05:56 PM

DLR7884
I'm done with you.

Hahahahaha...:D