X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flappo
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

it was 21 years ago today

cluecoder.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cluecoder.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

I see lots of people posting here. This must be the usual fanfare for Flapoop. Fookin idiot.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I have a serious question though Flapps, did the schools in England have a lot of Macs. That's how they got their start here, by selling Apples to school districts at cut rate prices (the School I work at still has Macs actually) in order to create a niche' market.
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-24-2005, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        I see lots of people posting here. This must be the usual fanfare for Flapoop. Fookin idiot.
        you replied , you stupid cunt

haha

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by flappo
          you replied , you stupid cunt

haha
          *whistling* How's the thread doing?
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• flappo
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

bit like you on your hovermower

it has its ups and downs

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

I love you too.

Comment

Working...