• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McCarrens
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

The Inauguration Of George Bush Does Not Mean We’ve Lost

Dear MoveonPlease Member,

While less than 52% of this nation’s electorate and less than 10% of the world celebrates the illegal, divisive, no recount allowed, Ohio voter fraud, slimmest of margins, refusal to count California twice, win by George Bush, we here at MoveOnPlease along with millions of the disenfranchised voters (who we wish would have gotten off their big fat...sofas and voted when it counted), will be out on the streets January 20 celebrating the inauguration of the legitimate winners of the 2004 presidential race...John Kerry and...um...who was it...wait a minute...I’ve got it on the tip of my tongue...you know, the adorable young guy with the hair and...oh, yeah...John Edwards.

While those on the right may poo-poo our Democratic right to protest the illegitimate takeover of our government and label us as just bad-losers, must we remind them that the Constitution that they profess so much to love gives us the right not only to demonstrate, but if we want, set up a separate and distinct seat of power. We’re pretty sure it’s in that part that says you can’t yell "fire" in a crowded movie theater.

Well, this isn’t a movie theater. This is our country, and while yes, there are movie theaters in it, though they are now referred to as cineplexes, we’re going to yell "FIRE" if we damn well please. And in this case, "Fire" means, we’re going to do everything we can to flame the people’s burning passion for a blazing new government. Okay, we might have misused the metaphor, but certainly not the point. We will not sit and let a criminal administration continue to lie and mislead this nation.

Although we have yet to have Kerry and Edwards agree to it... in actuality we’re having a tough time locating them...we will go forward with the Inauguration of President Kerry and Vice President The Other Guy...The People’s President and Vice President. Sort of like Mohammed Ali was the people’s champion, though he didn’t accept being drafted into the Army and Viet Nam, which may we remind you, John Kerry reported to duty for.

And after the Inauguration and the balls, that we’re sure will go later and have more "A" list stars involved than the boring one in D.C., we will create a shadow government...THE UNITED STATES OF THE LEGITIMATE AMERICA. Not in Washington, but in Beverly Hills-adjacent, where we’ve rented out some office speace and a post office box which, until WE, THE PEOPLE are returned to our rightful seat of power, will rule fairly and without a war we did not ask for.

Of course, in doing so, we will need to ask our MoveOnPlease membership to reach a little deeper into their pockets and come up with the monies needed to purchase a properly-manned military, stylish but dignified US of LA Supreme Court robes and the deposit we have been asked for by the people who will be renting us the larger P.O. Box we’re looking into upgrading to.

Please watch for our new U.S. of L.A. Federal Government updates. Until then, on Inauguration Day, party like it’s 1984! Or Animal Farm. Something by Orwell.

"The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Another, rambling, nonsensical, and generally useless post by:

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

butthole
      gnaw on it

Comment

• McCarrens
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

Nickdfresh, I don't look like that anymore.

I have different glasses now.

But it is good you remember how good a journalist I am.

Some people get jealous of how great my career is going but not you.

And that takes real character.
        "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

You wrote that crap ??

It reads like a Wayne L. post!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Could the Right please come claim this HACK.

We don't want him.

He makes the Left look bad
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by McCarrens
              Nickdfresh, I don't look like that anymore.

I have different glasses now.

But it is good you remember how good a journalist I am.

Let's see:

Dear MoveonPlease Member,

While less than 52% of this nation’s electorate and less than 10% of the world celebrates the illegal, divisive, no recount allowed, Ohio voter fraud, slimmest of margins, refusal to count California twice, win by George Bush, we here at MoveOnPlease along with millions of the disenfranchised voters (who we wish would have gotten off their big fat...sofas and voted when it counted), will be out on the streets January 20 celebrating the inauguration of the legitimate winners of the 2004 presidential race...John Kerry and...um...who was it...wait a minute...I’ve got it on the tip of my tongue...you know, the adorable young guy with the hair and...oh, yeah...John Edwards.

You wrote a paragraph sized run-on sentence (fragment) full of grammatical errors with no punctuation except the lone period at the end.

LOL

I would really like to know what newspaper you write for. Because dude, in all seriousness, I have had 15-year-old students that can express themselves far better in prose than you ever will.

Now get the fuck out! You are embarrassing Elvis, BigTrain, BigBadBrian, and every other Conservative on this forum! We liberals/moderates have been running circles around them as it is!
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-25-2005, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

NO WAY can McCarrens possibly get paid money to write...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  NO WAY can McCarrens possibly get paid money to write...
                  Maybe he gets paid money NOT to write, sort of like farmers getting paid NOT TO RAISE CROPS?!

Although he never actually claimed to make money, I believe he said something like, "My writing has won awards." Maybe it was the literary equivalent of the Golden Raspberries?

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

But you all didn't lose, you just don't know it yet.
                    If Kerry had won the election, then and only then would you have lost.

Let's all have a coke and a smile, sing some campfire songs, and chase women.

Roth On!

Rice in '08..............

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why would I be jealous of your stellar promotion to head gas station attendant/cashier?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral

Condi in 08.' Oh, I think her star will fall over the next four years, though those paying attention will have noticed it was never very high anyways.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                          But you all didn't lose, you just don't know it yet.
                          If Kerry had won the election, then and only then would you have lost.

Let's all have a coke and a smile, sing some campfire songs, and chase women.

Roth On!

Jerry Rice maybe........

Open the windows BEFORE you use the oven cleaner Catheter

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Condi vs Hillary

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Condi vs Hillary
                              Condi will have resigned in disgrace by then for having an affair with George......

But in a cat fight I'd take Dragon Lady anyday, even WITH Condi's helemt hair

Besides, they're already pimping Jed

Comment

Working...