PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Dave fucked Alexis' husband...Ehm...Alex' wife?

John Holmes
01-25-2005, 10:25 AM
Hi guys. I want to know if there's truth to the fact that Dave banged poor clumsy Alex' wife. I have read it a number of time, but where did this rumour start ?

http://www.femnitel.it/imms/033.jpg

Mr Walker
01-25-2005, 10:43 AM
I don't know if Dave banged her while she was married to Alex... I think it's more like Al getting stuck with one of Dave's sloppy seconds. I bet Al kissed her after Dave spurted in her mouth and said 'Will You Marry Me' after he had a taste of Dave's man-joose!

John Holmes
01-25-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Mr Walker
I don't know if Dave banged her while she was married to Alex... I think it's more like Al getting stuck with one of Dave's sloppy seconds. I bet Al kissed her after Dave spurted in her mouth and said 'Will You Marry Me' after he had a taste of Dave's man-joose!

You definitely deserve 5 stars for the explanation, man :) "man-joose" - it was a lot of time I didn't find it written anywhere heheheh

Jamocha Joe
01-25-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Mr Walker
I bet Al kissed her after Dave spurted in her mouth and said 'Will You Marry Me' after he had a taste of Dave's man-joose!

That may be the single most disgusting thing I've ever read in my entire life. Keep up the good work.

diamondclaudio
01-25-2005, 01:59 PM
I read in an interview posted in here, I Think it was Popsmear oe something; and to that specific question Dave answered that what happened was he told Edward that Valerie had slept with Schneider.
diamondclaudio