PDA

View Full Version : DLR & Myself at the L.A. Forum - 1976

tomballin
01-27-2005, 07:13 AM
This sounds like a “musician that never made it” “attachment (to DLR/VH) piece” .....but it’s a pretty cool story so I will throw it on the R.A. meat table.

Panamark
01-27-2005, 07:52 AM
THanks Tom, I had heard about this, but nice to see it in an organized article.

tomballin
01-27-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
THanks Tom, I had heard about this, but nice to see it in an organized article.

Well, I heard about it because I am a George Lynch fan, from a musician standpoint only, but never knew if it was true.

Calderone
01-27-2005, 10:07 AM
and where is michael white now ?

fresh
01-27-2005, 10:08 AM
very cool story.

When was the last time you crossed paths if ever again with Dave or VH?

DLR_EngineRoom
01-27-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Calderone
and where is michael white now ?

Michael White fronts 2 kickass bands in the Toronto area, constantly playing Q107 radio headquarters (which is located @ Hard Rock Cafe Toronto). One of his bands is called 'The White' and it's an All Zeppelin Tribute band, his other band is called 'Animal House' which covers tons of Classic Rock favourites. I just saw 'Animal House' play this past summer at the C.N.E. in Toronto, and his band rocked!

http://www.thewhite.net/animal_house/animal_house.htm

CROWBAR
01-27-2005, 06:29 PM
Cool pic TB! Weird scenes inside the Gold Mine Bro!

rustoffa
01-27-2005, 08:19 PM
That dude could've been Bolan's stunt double if Bolan had been alive.

Or he could've put some kabuki whiteface on and scared the shit out of folks at rock star soirees.

tomballin
01-27-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
That dude could've been Bolan's stunt double if Bolan had been alive.

Or he could've put some kabuki whiteface on and scared the shit out of folks at rock star soirees.

No kidding, and I didn't know who the guy was because there was no name of who wrote the piece anywhere. I typed in Michael White at the bottom, after doing a little quick research on the article. I wouldn't have figured out who he was if he had not been with George Lynch.

tomballin
01-27-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
Michael White fronts 2 kickass bands in the Toronto area, constantly playing Q107 radio headquarters (which is located @ Hard Rock Cafe Toronto). One of his bands is called 'The White' and it's an All Zeppelin Tribute band, his other band is called 'Animal House' which covers tons of Classic Rock favourites. I just saw 'Animal House' play this past summer at the C.N.E. in Toronto, and his band rocked!

http://www.thewhite.net/animal_house/animal_house.htm

Thanks, great post!