X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Who shall I vote for today?

My state's primary is today and I will vote. Who will it be for? Isn't it cool when someone who is not a Democrat (I'm an Independent that leans to the Right) gets a say in choosing a Democratic Candidate? You gotta love this country!!! God Bless America!!!!!
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well since you're likely to do the exact opposite of whatever I recommend.....

Vote for Judas!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Be Fair, Be Balanced........

Write in George W. Bush and claim you are just predicting the future, lol.

But seriously, do what ya gotta do...

Comment

• knuckleboner
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

techincally, BBB, the requirement is that you have to be open to voting for the candidate in the general election.

if you're 100% sure you're voting for the republican and nothing will change your mind, you're not supposed to vote in the democratic primary. it's the honor system...

on the other hand, if you're most likely going to vote republican in the general, but if your mind's not 100% made up, then by all means, go and vote for who you think is the best candidate of this particular bunch. the lines won't be long today.

i've got my sticker already...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
          techincally, BBB, the requirement is that you have to be open to voting for the candidate in the general election.

if you're 100% sure you're voting for the republican and nothing will change your mind, you're not supposed to vote in the democratic primary. it's the honor system...

I'm an Independent and I mean exactly that. My flag flies in nobody's yard in particular, and choosing a permanent team to root for in this political game is just madness. Remember, GWB wasn't my first choice as Republican candidate in 2000. My political views fit neither major political party perfectly.

Comment

• knuckleboner
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

i know, bro. i wasn't calling you out. i was just re-iterating for everyone that the virginia democratic primary is open.

to be honest, i always question somebody who fits in with 100% of either parties' views.

i mean, there's only 1 guy on the planet who's views i agree with 100% of the time. that would be the ol' knuckleboner. and there are occasional times were even that's not the case...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

I'm not going to bother until the general election here in VA...

This'll be the first time I vote in this state...

I technically had to change my home of record, PA, after I retired from the USN... Virginia state taxes, personal property taxes, you name it....

They have said on the early news here that the turnout is less than expected....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Osama Bin Laden

I mailed my absentee ballot to Ollie North's house. I hope he turns it in by 8:00!

BTW, I voted for Kucinich

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

So who did you end up voting for?
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                    So who did you end up voting for?
                    It sure as hell wasn't Dean...it wasn't Kerry....and I didn't vote for Al Sharpton as a lark. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

you voted for larouche?!?

Comment

Working...