PDA

View Full Version : SIRIUS Radio: Ed and Dave working together?

lafours
01-28-2005, 06:21 PM
was listening to Sirius radio's "Hair Nation" and the DJ , Tawn Mastery ( KNAC?) said the big rumor from the NAMM show was that Ed and Dave were working together again..she said something like "I wonder what Sammy thinks of all this"..

probobly bullshit , but that is what I heard.

you can email her I think...

DlocRoth
01-28-2005, 06:58 PM
hmmm.

Yes, I smell bullshit.

Big, steaming, corn riddled bullshit.

Jim Rome
01-28-2005, 07:42 PM
I errr heard the same thing on Sirus and emailed this clone. She's confirmed it was said and is errr true. Stay tuned clones!

fenway5150
01-28-2005, 07:48 PM
Hey Jim, are you talkin' smack?

guitarboy5150
01-29-2005, 01:07 AM
what is this ladies email? i want to confirm this also

Jim Rome
01-29-2005, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by guitarboy5150
what is this ladies email? i want to confirm this also

Well, ah, errr, you can reach this lovely lady at http://www.tawnmastrey.com/
Now be nice clones!

FORD
01-29-2005, 01:44 AM
Yes they're working together, but not on a Van Halen record. Actually they're producing the new album by "The Police With The Dork From The OutField Singing".

And it's true, because Andrew at MelodiCrock said so :D

Panamark
01-29-2005, 02:06 AM
I used to love reading these threads. Ya know back when there was a 1% chance they were true !

If true, this great news. (Of course)

But am I buying it ????

No fookin way. No offense to the posters.

ELVIS
01-29-2005, 02:31 AM
Hmmm...

Jano
01-29-2005, 05:46 AM
Smell like bullshit in here!!!

lms2
01-29-2005, 06:28 AM
Panamark, you have such little faith...

I believe that Dave and Ed will work together again.

I can even believe they could work together as Co-producers.

As a matter of fact Panamark... I think you are the one that told not to stop believing in happy endings... sometimes they just take a while. Do you remember that?

Jano
01-29-2005, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by lms2

As a matter of fact Panamark... I think you are the one that told not to stop believing in happy endings... sometimes they just take a while. Do you remember that?
Big kisses from France lms2!!!

lms2
01-29-2005, 06:31 AM
Thanks Jano. Is it good to be back home?

Jano
01-29-2005, 06:35 AM
Thanks Jano. Is it good to be back home?
Nope,we loved your country too much,even the ice storm,lolllll!!!!

lms2
01-29-2005, 06:37 AM
We shared that ice storm! Even if we didn't get to meet up. Well, you can always come back anytime you like!

I am glad you guy had a great time.

Jano
01-29-2005, 06:39 AM
We shared that ice storm! Even if we didn't get to meet up. Well, you can always come back anytime you like!

I am glad you guy had a great time.
Thank you lms2!
I hope that we meet someday!!

lms2
01-29-2005, 06:42 AM
:lol:

Crazy Jano. Probably never happen... but I am happy to have made your acquaintance on this board. :D

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 06:46 AM
Call me crazy, but I put the odds on a CVH reunion, or at least a "Dave and Eddie" tour (ala' Plant & Page), in the next 12-18 months as even money.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Yes they're working together, but not on a Van Halen record. Actually they're producing the new album by "The Police With The Dork From The OutField Singing".

And it's true, because Andrew at MelodiCrock said so :D

Holy fuck! Tell me Andy Summers and Stuart Copeland aren't pursuing this monstrosity. You were just kidding, right Ford?:confused:

Jim Rome
01-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Did anyone else errrr get a response from Tawn? It was errrr indeed the rumor of the day at NAMM! Eddie Van Halen is such a drunk these days, he probably dialed Dave's number by accident clones!

guwapo_rocker
01-29-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Jim Rome
Did anyone else errrr get a response from Tawn? It was errrr indeed the rumor of the day at NAMM! Eddie Van Halen is such a drunk these days, he probably dialed Dave's number by accident clones!

He thinks Dave is Sass Jordan.:D

guwapo_rocker
01-29-2005, 11:41 AM
I believe the rumour though, that debacle

of a tour had to drive home the fact that they

CANNOT continue without Dave!!!

Nobody will touch them without Dave!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :D :p

Jérôme Frenchise
01-29-2005, 11:46 AM
Another Page/Plant? Well, if both Dave and Eddie get back together again, to me it'll be a 100% CVH reunion, even despite the other two's absence.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-29-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
.:D

GUWAPO, I'd pay lots of bucks to get the chick's number. Gimme yer price!

Big Train
01-29-2005, 12:16 PM
That's funny, I was at the NAMM show all last weekend and I did not hear this from anyone..

academic punk
01-29-2005, 12:23 PM

waitiwaitwait...panamark is an asian rub-n-tug massaeuese who gives "happy endings"?

Huh. Who knew?

Van Squalen
01-29-2005, 12:23 PM
Utter nonsense. You people are idiots!

FORD
01-29-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Holy fuck! Tell me Andy Summers and Stuart Copeland aren't pursuing this monstrosity. You were just kidding, right Ford?:confused:

Guess you haven't been to the House of Music lately. So no, I'm not kidding - except about the part where Dave & Ed produce the thing.

To clarify, I don't believe the rumor, but it IS out there, thanks to our Hagar & Journey loving friend in Tasmania.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-29-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Van Squalen

Sniff! Smells like sheep roast in here!

Van Squalen
01-29-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Jérome from Fra
Sniff! Smells like sheep roast in here!

Let fools say what they will: Knowledge has its value. The triumph of rogues springs from the cowardice of the honest.;)

Matt White
01-29-2005, 12:36 PM
She almost had it right. "Ed IS Working FOR David Lee Roth". That's the truth. Dave needed a new janitor at his Cali mansion!:)

Don Corleone
01-29-2005, 12:41 PM
I thinking 2 thing's with this rumour

1. Its complete rubbish (most likely)
2. If true it would be the perfect way for Eddie to get one back on Al and Sam, especially so soon after the tour.

I do think Ed and Dave will work together, and soon, but just not this soon.

academic punk
01-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Even if theres any chance of this happening (and I cast some MAAAAAJOR doubts there), Ed isn't going anywhere without Alex.

He's even more dependent on his little drummer boy than on Stoli.

Van Squalen
01-29-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Don Corleone
I thinking 2 thing's with this rumour

1. Its complete rubbish (most likely)
2. If true it would be the perfect way for Eddie to get one back on Al and Sam, especially so soon after the tour.

I do think Ed and Dave will work together, and soon, but just not this soon.

And this man regards himself as preeminently wise, is always sure to make the most ridiculous blunder.:rolleyes:

Matt White
01-29-2005, 12:49 PM
'Never eat spinach with a stranger".

Jérôme Frenchise
01-29-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
"Ed IS Working FOR David Lee Roth". That's the truth.

You CANNOT be "sirius"!!;)

Don Corleone
01-29-2005, 12:55 PM
And this man regards himself as preeminently wise, is always sure to make the most ridiculous blunder.:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 01:00 PM

"Van Squalen?" You sound like you enjoyed Ned Betty in DELIVERANCE with Van Hagar music playing in background. In your case, DREAMS I suppose...or maybe BLACK & BLUE would be the most likely song.;)

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 01:05 PM

Oh look everyone! A combination self-aggrandizing, masturbatory grammar maven and Van Hagar sycophant. Why don't you go some place where people will believe your condescending, pseudo-intellectual CUNTentions.?

NOW:

academic punk
01-29-2005, 01:22 PM
Oh look everyone! A combination self-aggrandizing, masturbatory grammar maven and Van Hagar sycophant. Why don't you go some place where people will believe your condescending, pseudo-intellectual CUNTentions.?

NOW:

Doesn't Ed look a little like Green-era Michael Stipe in that photo???

academic punk
01-29-2005, 01:23 PM
And Michael Anthony is dressed like Don Johnson's extra in Miami Vice!

Jano
01-29-2005, 01:26 PM
Where this Van Squalen come from!!!

Vivian Campbell
01-29-2005, 01:29 PM
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
And Michael Anthony is dressed like Don Johnson's extra in Miami Vice!

His stuntman for anal-rape scenes!

academic punk
01-29-2005, 01:39 PM
His stuntman for anal-rape scenes!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(wasn't there one episode where Sonny Crocker bent over to pick up a nickel and an out-of-control speedboat rammed its way up his ass? Poor Mikey...)

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 01:40 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(wasn't there one episode where Sonny Crocker bent over to pick up a nickel and an out-of-control speedboat rammed its way up his ass? Poor Mikey...)

The smile won't come off his face to this day!

academic punk
01-29-2005, 01:42 PM
The smile won't come off his face to this day!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guitarboy5150
01-29-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Jano
Where this Van Squalen come from!!!
he came from the links

Mezro
01-29-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Jim Rome
Well, ah, errr, you can reach this lovely lady at http://www.tawnmastrey.com/
Now be nice clones!

I just emailed her.

Mezro...time to tell the truth...

Jamocha Joe
01-29-2005, 02:24 PM
That is the gayest picture of four men I've seen in my life. My monitor threatened to strangle me with my speaker wires if I didn't scroll down.

As for the Ed and Dave reunion rumor, I say better late than never. Unfortunately I said that in 1996. At this time, I say better never.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-29-2005, 02:50 PM
It might have been a joke, following stuff like "G.W. Bush said he'd use his brain this year". Somebody then joked: "Sure! By the way, Ed Van Halen is currently working with David Lee Roth again!"
This happens all the time...
In fact, I've been fooled so many times, and I've been living with disappointment for so long that even on the very day it is certified officially, I will doubt about it.
Can we still honestly be serious on that topic?

Van Squalen
01-29-2005, 03:45 PM

NOW:

You should always curry favor with the people by saying, pslatable things to them; as to the other qualities neccessary for a demagogue, you possess them. I mean you have a vilely raucous way, your character is bad, and you are a lounger and a chatterbox.:rolleyes:

Jérôme Frenchise
01-29-2005, 04:20 PM
You should always curry favor with the people by saying, pslatable things to them; as to the other qualities neccessary for a demagogue, you possess them. I mean you have a vilely raucous way, your character is bad, and you are a lounger and a chatterbox.:rolleyes:

How can YOU tell about Nick, you shit-fly?? What the fuck can YOU know about him?? He happens to be one of the very best people in here, he's a really nice guy. I CAN tell, as everybody around can.
Simply, dickheads of your sort will get harassed in this site. You just deserve it. You come here, unwanted, and you think we'll take your miserable little asshole's dung and say amen??
Move over, this is no place for nitwits, you dick-face!!

RogueHorseman
01-29-2005, 04:41 PM
Call me crazy, but I put the odds on a CVH reunion, or at least a "Dave and Eddie" tour (ala' Plant & Page), in the next 12-18 months as even money.

Same here, I feel confident we'll see some form of collective output between the two before all is said and done.

Me, I'd opt for it being a record before a tour if I had to pick between the two... but both, now that would be fantastic.

Dave IS VH
01-29-2005, 04:48 PM
I have to say Eddie working with Dave is bullshit. I wish it was true, but I can't see it happening since they both hate each other's guts.

I actually talked to one of Eddie's old girls friends that he still hangs out with as friends. She told me what happened between Eddie and Sammy at the end of the Van Hagar tour, I guess it got so bad between the two they couldn't be on the same plane or tour bus.

I asked her about Eddie's feelings and thoughts about Dave, she told me he doesn't like Dave and thinks he is a simp. She also told me Eddie getting together with Dave isn't going to happen soon.

I met her at the DLR concert in MN.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 05:11 PM

You are a fool and a thesaurus monger and a hypocrite to refer to me as such as you did. By the way you spelled necessary wrong, so drop the superior intellectual act now 'thou princox.'

Any buffoon that wastes his/her/it's time trolling a DLR fansite while offering no real point or argument is a flatulent bag of wind. I may be a demagogue, lounger, and chatterbox, but at least I offer a little originality and wit. You sir/ma'am/eunuch have none of the above. The VH Links would be a perfect fit for you.;)

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Jamocha Joe
That is the gayest picture of four men I've seen in my life. My monitor threatened to strangle me with my speaker wires if I didn't scroll down.

As for the Ed and Dave reunion rumor, I say better late than never. Unfortunately I said that in 1996. At this time, I say better never.

I actually have one gayer, live in concert, and not photo-shopped. Seriously. I hesitate to post it for fear of causing blindness or cataracts.

Van Squalen
01-29-2005, 05:36 PM
You are a fool and a thesaurus monger and a hypocrite to refer to me as such as you did. By the way you spelled necessary wrong, so drop the superior intellectual act now 'thou princox.'

Any buffoon that wastes his/her/it's time trolling a DLR fansite while offering no real point or argument is a flatulent bag of wind. I may be a demagogue, lounger, and chatterbox, but at least I offer a little originality and wit. You sir/ma'am/eunuch have none of the above. The VH Links would be a perfect fit for you.;)

You twit .:sleepy: Pure eloquence is more than the science of thinking and writing. Genius itself has not always a claim upon it; it is a special boon and unique privilege granted to him who possesses it. That would be me. ;)

Jérôme Frenchise
01-29-2005, 05:46 PM
I actually have one gayer, live in concert, and not photo-shopped. Seriously. I hesitate to post it for fear of causing blindness or cataracts.

Come on, Nick, post it, I put my shades on.:cool:

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 05:50 PM
You twit .:sleepy: Pure eloquence is more than the science of thinking and writing. Genius itself has not always a claim upon it; it is a special boon and unique privilege granted to him who possesses it. That would be me. ;)

Instead of posting, why don't you show pictures of yourself masturbating fool. No one is impressed. And being an English Lit. major, I knew writing genius', and Senator, you're no fucking writing genius!
http://www-cgi.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1996/news/9610/09/schneider.veep/quayle.jpg
The only thing special about you was the self-contained classroom you inhabited during your school years. Now get back on the short bus to the Links you douchebag!

P.S. Uh...didn't you insult someone here for making an error--eat crow cunt!:D

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 05:52 PM
Come on, Nick, post it, I put my shades on.:cool:

Okay, in honor of Van Squelan (while bending over)

Here goes, I was going to photoshop it, but I can't make that photo any worse than it already is! (they even took this one off the net):

RogueHorseman
01-29-2005, 05:53 PM
[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by Dave IS VH
I have to say Eddie working with Dave is bullshit. I wish it was true, but I can't see it happening since they both hate each other's guts.

I actually talked to one of Eddie's old girls friends that he still hangs out with as friends. She told me what happened between Eddie and Sammy at the end of the Van Hagar tour, I guess it got so bad between the two they couldn't be on the same plane or tour bus.

I asked her about Eddie's feelings and thoughts about Dave, she told me he doesn't like Dave and thinks he is a simp. She also told me Eddie getting together with Dave isn't going to happen soon.

I met her at the DLR concert in MN.

Ed says a lot of things in the heat of the moment, and when drunk, that he may or may not really feel.

Here is one that counters what you've said: "I actually love the guy and would welcome the opportunity to work with him again"

I dated a gal for a while that Eddie hit on one night in a Boston bar. She is not into music much, so much so that she in fact didn't even know who he was! He apparently liked that fact and would not leave her alone. Her friend told her that he was married, so she wasn't interested, but they did talk a good bit in kind of a group setting.

Anyway, and this was over a year ago, I asked her if he said anything about the band coming back and if any mention of the original singer David Lee Roth was made (she didn't know him either). She said yes, that someone asked him during the conversation about David and he said something along the lines of "we were the sh*t, man, we broke all the rules, stay tuned"...

Jérôme Frenchise
01-29-2005, 06:10 PM

Here goes, I was going to photoshop it, but I can't make that photo any worse than it already is! (they even took this one off the net):

The big fat lump in the middle who managed to climb up on stage (yark...) reminds me of the sweet, sweet beauties who jumped on to grab up Dave in CVH days... How things change... This one is really awfully ugly... This must be the reason why they turned gay.:eek:

Van Squalen
01-29-2005, 06:25 PM
Instead of posting, why don't you show pictures of yourself masturbating fool. No one is impressed. And being an English Lit. major, I knew writing genius', and Senator, you're no fucking writing genius!
http://www-cgi.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1996/news/9610/09/schneider.veep/quayle.jpg
The only thing special about you was the self-contained classroom you inhabited during your school years. Now get back on the short bus to the Links you douchebag!

P.S. Uh...didn't you insult someone here for making an error--eat crow cunt!:D

:sleepy: I esteem a habit of benignity greatly preferable to munificence. The former is peculiar to great and distinguished persons; the latter belongs to flatterers of the people, who tickle the levity of the multitude with a kind of pleasure. Bite it.:eek:

academic punk
01-29-2005, 06:30 PM

POST IT!!! Is it Hagar sodomizing Ed, or Ed sodomizing Cherone?

academic punk
01-29-2005, 06:32 PM

Oh, there it is.

I was right. Sam bangin' Ed.

danielc
01-29-2005, 06:42 PM
Huh?

academic punk
01-29-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by danielc
Huh?

refer to post #61.

Make sure there are no small children near when you do so.

Antman
01-29-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
hmmm.

Yes, I smell bullshit.

Big, steaming, corn riddled bullshit.

On par with corn riddled bullshit, my dog ate a bunch of mixed nuts and has been shittin Baby Ruth's for the past two days.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 09:15 PM
:sleepy: I esteem a habit of benignity greatly preferable to munificence. The former is peculiar to great and distinguished persons; the latter belongs to flatterers of the people, who tickle the levity of the multitude with a kind of pleasure. Bite it.:eek:

Your own posts made you fall asleep eh. You do suck as a writer. Your boring troll based on some notion is fascinating. So many words and yet so little said. Your banal drivel would make just about every college English professor I know, no matter how liberal, possibly beat you to death or laugh you ought of the classroom as would I. Give it up the thesaurus boy. You masquerade behind your contrived word search obtained bullshit, but you will never be a writer fool. You don't have talent. You must hate that I make others laugh while you make them nauseaus.;) Goodnight failed writer.

Van Squalen
01-29-2005, 09:39 PM
Your own posts made you fall asleep eh. You do suck as a writer. Your boring troll based on some notion is fascinating. So many words and yet so little said. Your banal drivel would make just about every college English professor I know, no matter how liberal, possibly beat you to death or laugh you ought of the classroom as would I. Give it up the thesaurus boy. You masquerade behind your contrived word search obtained bullshit, but you will never be a writer fool. You don't have talent. You must hate that I make others laugh while you make them nauseaus.;) Goodnight failed writer.

You lower class scum would rather bow to a field-marshal who has been educated fitly, than to a money-grabbing clown in a mayor's chain-of-office.

There once was dickdfresh who was boring
Who made a small hole in the flooring.
He lined it all round,
Then laid on the ground,
And declared it was cheaper than whoring.

guwapo_rocker
01-29-2005, 09:48 PM

Really??:D

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 09:49 PM
I, a lower class douche, would rather bow to a large leather-clad ass top who has been educated fitly in sodomy, than to a money-grabbing pedophile clown in a mayor's chain-of-office. Blah blah blah...something generally useless to all humanity...Sammy Hagar writes horrible lyrics and I love him....

There are no Field Marshall's in America fool. Only five star generals to kick your ass all over this thread.

There once was Van Sqeulin' who was gay
Who made a small hole in wall.
He would only say,
Come stick your dicks through boys,
I'll take you all then
licks and pricks
I am so happy to be a whoring gay!
[/B]

Well, that was definitely too much information. Maybe you should stick to bad prose. LOL;) :matrix: cheers:guzzle:

BTW, you been:
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/owned.jpg

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 09:57 PM
Really??:D

Well that is better, we can see less of Sammy Hagar if nothing else.:D

guwapo_rocker
01-29-2005, 10:08 PM
No response yet Nick.
He must be cuntsulting his diktionary!!

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 10:10 PM
No response yet Nick.
He must be cuntsulting his diktionary!!

I think he found the SHEEP PEN. And boy is he gonna' be sore tomorrow morning!

Van Squalen
01-29-2005, 10:18 PM
There are no Field Marshall's in America fool. Only five star generals to kick your ass all over this thread.

Well, that was definitely too much information. Maybe you should stick to bad prose. LOL;) :matrix: cheers:guzzle:

BTW, you been:
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/owned.jpg

You imbecile:rolleyes: You should know that art above all others, from its being incomparably the expressive, is poetry--the type of perfection of all the arts, the one comprising the others, the one all the others yearn for and never can attain. Self-esteem is flattered by homage; pride dispenses with it; vanity boasts of it.

Under the spreading Chestnut tree
The village dickdfresh sat,
Amusing himself
By abusing himself
And catching the load in his hat.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-29-2005, 10:19 PM
I think he found the SHEEP PEN. And boy is he gonna' be sore tomorrow morning!

Sure. But Nick, isn't it too much honor for a shit-fly, whose place is nowhere but around some dung? Even Daisy (below) doesn't give a damn about him:

MAX
01-29-2005, 10:21 PM
Hey Van Squalen,

I recognize you from Brett's. I dunno nor can remember if we are cool or not? Regardless, don't go down this road in my forum. Just cuntsider it a fair fucking warning. Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm beyond fair and kind. This ain't the links mang so think about it...................

Some gotta win and some gotta lose...................

guwapo_rocker
01-29-2005, 10:36 PM
Sure. But Nick, isn't it too much honor for a shit-fly, whose place is nowhere but around some dung? Even Daisy (below) doesn't give a damn about him:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

MAX
01-29-2005, 10:36 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice GR!!!!

Cheers!!!

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 10:37 PM
You imbecile:rolleyes: You should know that art above all others, from its being incomparably the expressive, is poetry--the type of perfection of all the arts, the one comprising the others, the one all the others yearn for and never can attain. Self-esteem is flattered by homage; pride dispenses with it; vanity boasts of it.

Under the spreading Chestnut tree
The village dickdfresh sat,
Amusing himself
By abusing himself
And catching the load in his hat.

Well, I seem to have gotten your goat, penis slobberer. Don't ever tell me your poetry is good. You are a very pretentious gay man befitting the Spam of hagar.

There once laid Van Sqeulin'
He loved giving hummers
On boys he would cop a feelin'
And on men seeking service he'd take all cummers
Nickdfresh has him a'reelin'
His poetry sucks
Rejected in school
He plays the fool and,
Everyone knows he is terminally uncool!

You must have little self-esteem since you receive no homage and have much vanity and false pride. I think my poems are much better than your's Van Squelin', don't you sir? And actually the highest form of art is the short story, since poetry is dominated by so many hacks and mastaburtory self-flatterers such as thou my little bitch. Now turn up the lyrical genius that is OU8:hagar2:2!:D :splooge:

MAX
01-29-2005, 10:38 PM
Definitely a SOTW candidate.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 10:39 PM
I have excellent iambic pentameter if I don't say so myself!

MAX
01-29-2005, 10:42 PM
Nick,

Your McCain av is pretty fuckin' cool. :D

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Nick,

Your McCain av is pretty fuckin' cool. :D

Thanks bro! He's a good man befitting of much respect unlike some...well we'll just leave it there.:D

MAX
01-29-2005, 10:51 PM
Yep,

We'll stop Nick cos I'm a full on Republican. :)

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Yep,

We'll stop Nick cos I'm a full on Republican. :)
So am I. Liberal Republicans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller_Republican). They won't believe me in the Frontline.;)

MAX
01-29-2005, 10:57 PM
I hear you Nick.

I really try my best to stay out of both political and religious discussions. I'm very strong with my beliefs and arguing with people is neither going to change their collective opinions nor those of myself. McCain rocks though.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by MAX

The paperwork is already in... Yet he never said anything 'bout Van Hagar. I think he was in love with me actually the Sammy Van Flamer!

Van Squalen
01-29-2005, 11:32 PM
Well, I seem to have gotten your goat, penis slobberer. Don't ever tell me your poetry is good. You are a very pretentious gay man befitting the Spam of hagar.

There once laid Van Sqeulin'
He loved giving hummers
On boys he would cop a feelin'
And on men seeking service he'd take all cummers
Nickdfresh has him a'reelin'
His poetry sucks
Rejected in school
He plays the fool and,
Everyone knows he is terminally uncool!

You must have little self-esteem since you receive no homage and have much vanity and false pride. I think my poems are much better than your's Van Squelin', don't you sir? And actually the highest form of art is the short story, since poetry is dominated by so many hacks and mastaburtory self-flatterers such as thou my little bitch. Now turn up the lyrical genius that is OU8:hagar2:2!:D :splooge:

So cop me now tool.:rolleyes:

There once was a frugal young fellow named nick
gets the most from the skank whores to pick
After sporting a while
As a gay necrophile,
For desert he has maggot surprise.

We pick quarrels with the unfortunate to avoid sympathising with them.
Above it all, Sammy Hagar is a genius.;)

MAX
01-29-2005, 11:45 PM

OK.....

Fella's we have a sheep. Time to shear. :D

Dan
01-29-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by MAX

I second that Max.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 11:50 PM

After sporting a while
As a gay necrophile,

Wow, you are getting sloppy. Why don't you start your poems out with "There was once a sailor from Nantucket"..."Or little boy blue?" I guess you have blown your creative wad, eh Van Squelin'? Well I'm just getting warmed up BITCH!

A festuring whore gave birth one day,
For she said my child will endure much assplay,
His father was gay,
And he prefers men of girth
He has limited means to achieve self-worth
"Oh my dear child I will bestow Van Squelin' upon thee.
And you shall prefer ass play to pussy.
Owe, the venereal disease hurts when I pee!"
Knocked up by a faggot
Van Squelin's mother betook the genes
of flamming gayness it seems
He loves Samuel Van Hagar with lyrics so bad
And has a case of syphilis upon his nad.
His mother a harlot
Sure to be a gay starlet
He refers to Spam as genius oh mercy what would Alex Pope say,
"Stop writing poetry
Boy you have bad taste and you are GAY!"

I was a poet and didn't know it!:D :cool: Thanks Van Squelin'! Unfortunately my novel isn't going as well. And by the way, your still a pussy and I do in fact own you sir. Now go look more polysyllabic words up bitch!
Your stick is getting old already.
:rolleyes:

Jérôme Frenchise
01-30-2005, 12:43 AM

Sorry, it took a damn long time to persuade her to spare a few words. Daisy has no time to lose with sheep shit flies. So there she goes:

Nickdfresh
01-30-2005, 12:47 AM
Sorry, it took a damn long time to persuade her to spare a few words. Daisy has no time to lose with sheep shit flies. So there she goes: :D

nosuchluck
01-30-2005, 05:17 AM
wow. a thread about Dave and Ed possibly getting back together and we get abusive limericks.

blueturk
01-30-2005, 06:26 AM
What does this girl sound like? She looks like Roz on "Frasier", but sexier.

Nickdfresh
01-30-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by nosuchluck
wow. a thread about Dave and Ed possibly getting back together and we get abusive limericks.

The Roth Army "is like a box of chocolates, you never know what yer' gonna' get."
http://www.oscars.org/press/pressreleases/images/031007.jpg

Jérôme Frenchise
01-30-2005, 10:03 AM
The Roth Army "is like a box of chocolates, you never know what yer' gonna' get."

:) :D "Forrest Gump", the masterpiece... Fine, fine reference!

But what's that sweet Tawnie's gossip finally worth? Is it just hot air once again? :cool:

nosuchluck
01-30-2005, 10:13 AM
lol

Jano
01-30-2005, 10:16 AM
And today the big winner is..........VAN SHITHEAD...Oups sorry Van Squalen !!!!!

Viking
01-30-2005, 10:59 AM
The 'Ed And Dave Are Working Together Again' Rumor #264 since 2000. I'll believe this fly-laden pile of shit when they BOTH have something to say.

Nickdfresh
01-30-2005, 11:05 AM
Funny how this very same titled thread was closed at the Links. Of course, if it were a Sammy rumor, the SHEEP would be "Stampeding to Mars!"

Jamocha Joe
01-30-2005, 11:10 AM
I just saw the second picture. The gayness jumped off my screen and attacked me. I think I fought it off, but not before it threw out my Palyboy collection and made me watch five hours of queer eye for the straight guy. Luckily I was able to switch to VH Classic in time for DLR's California Girls video and the gay had to jump ship. I think I saw it attacking my neighbor's hot daughter, so I'm relly looking forward to this summer. LOL. Thanks Nick.

Back on topic...Just say NO to a DLR/VH reunion. Ed/Al = BIG ANCHOR
Dave's side projects are more interesting than anything those bone heads are up to these days anyway.

light 'em up!
01-30-2005, 01:02 PM
It could all be bullshit, of course, but this rumor has some validity....

First, there would never be an announcement regarding a CVH reunion until it's in the advanced stages...

Second, Ed has hit rock bottom, and Dave always cared for Ed even beyond the music.

Despite Ed's asshole brother, I wouldn't be surprised to see these two aging rockers getting together to share the peacepipe, because they also share a world of history together.

My 2 cents.

WOAHYEAH
01-30-2005, 02:21 PM
Bullshit till I see no brown M&Ms.

Fabulous Shadow
01-30-2005, 02:44 PM
GUWAPO, I'd pay lots of bucks to get the chick's number. Gimme yer price!

I'll give you mine for 20 bucks...

academic punk
01-30-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow

DON'T DO IT!!! YOU'LL PAY HER AND THEN SHE'LL GIVE YOU KATYDID'S NUMBER!!! DON'T FALL FOR IT LIKE I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
01-30-2005, 02:55 PM
LMAO!

As for Dave working with Ed again. Not saying it's true NOW but I do believe it will happen soon if it's not already. Oh and Al will definitly be there!

Nickdfresh
01-30-2005, 03:13 PM
LMAO!

As for Dave working with Ed again. Not saying it's true NOW but I do believe it will happen soon if it's not already. Oh and Al will definitly be there!

We can get rid of Al actually. He's not essential.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-30-2005, 04:00 PM

Fab, no money can buy your phone number, so how wouldn't I get you're kidding me?;)

Jérôme Frenchise
01-30-2005, 04:07 PM
DON'T DO IT!!! YOU'LL PAY HER AND THEN SHE'LL GIVE YOU KATYDID'S NUMBER!!! DON'T FALL FOR IT LIKE I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fab is not of that kind who'll sell anything, pal, and she's never the last person for kidding...
Were you really fooled, by the way? I can hardly believe you were!:)

DLR'sCock
01-30-2005, 04:36 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzz

Jérôme Frenchise
01-30-2005, 05:46 PM
Coff-coff! Anybody in there??:)

Viking
01-30-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh:

Funny how this very same titled thread was closed at the Links. Of course, if it were a Sammy rumor, the SHEEP would be "Stampeding to Mars!"

Or having a circle jerk into a tequila bottle. LMFAO :D

ELVIS
01-30-2005, 07:08 PM
That is a hideous mental image...

Panamark
01-31-2005, 03:03 AM
Anything to do with Hagar falls into that category.

ELVIS
01-31-2005, 04:15 AM
:D

Carmine
01-31-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by RogueHorseman

Ed says a lot of things in the heat of the moment, and when drunk, that he may or may not really feel.

Here is one that counters what you've said: "I actually love the guy and would welcome the opportunity to work with him again"

She said yes, that someone asked him during the conversation about David and he said something along the lines of "we were the sh*t, man, we broke all the rules, stay tuned"... [/QUOTE]

RH....I'm with you. This is the type of stuff, that needs to be reported here. I hate to even say it...but....I heard from a very good source that, The "talks" for the most part have never ceased, and before anyone, "retires", a Classic VH reunion will take place! I got this info at the Rama show, and there are not as many obstacles or persons preventing this as we think. I have not reported this here because, "everybody" has a well placed source...etc....etc....and who knows...But the person that told me is in a great position to know, if there was "anything" in the works....I trust "him" completely, so take it for what its worth gang! And no I cannot say "who", Sorry....

Flame if you must, but thats what I was told!

HippieLettuce
01-31-2005, 01:10 PM

After sporting a while
As a gay necrophile,

Sammy Hagar is a genius?!?

C'mon, dude. You can't be serious. I honestly don't know how anyone can be a fan of one second of his musical efforts, but a GENIUS? Wow. 3 Lock Box is a masterpiece.

It was always obvious you were an inflated, self absorbed piece of shit who undoubtedly feels a strong sense of pride for posting on a Van Halen message board. How many times a day do you re-read your posts? No doubt several. And what are the chances you are alone? High.

And now to prove all that I knew you to be, you come a-trollin'. Nice move, Shakespeare.

Yeah, I'm sure I'll be reading some post of yours reeking of narcissism (I still can't figure out for what reason) at the Links. I will continue to post there and stand steadfast in my support for the only Van Halen band that matters. And please keep bandstanding for your hero, the GENIUS, Sammy Hagar.

"Sammy Hagar is a genius."

Wow.

I hope you posted that for the response.

tjvhou812
01-31-2005, 02:41 PM
would be great to see.....

but i dont dont know.....but this is vh,, so who does

Jérôme Frenchise
01-31-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by CARMINE R.
[/QUOTE]
RH....I'm with you. This is the type of stuff, that needs to be reported here. I hate to even say it...but....I heard from a very good source that, The "talks" for the most part have never ceased, and before anyone, "retires", a Classic VH reunion will take place! I got this info at the Rama show, and there are not as many obstacles or persons preventing this as we think. I have not reported this here because, "everybody" has a well placed source...etc....etc....and who knows...But the person that told me is in a great position to know, if there was "anything" in the works....I trust "him" completely, so take it for what its worth gang! And no I cannot say "who", Sorry....

Flame if you must, but thats what I was told![/QUOTE]

Let there be light! You've siriusly reviewed the whole stuff from scratch, at last.:smoke2:

Mezro
01-31-2005, 03:31 PM
Here is my email reply from Tawn Mastery:

"I hear ya! I'm still looking into it, but I'll confirm either way this week.
Thanks!"

Tawn

Mezro...we shall see...

Carmine
01-31-2005, 03:55 PM
Let there be light! You've siriusly reviewed the whole stuff from scratch, at last.:smoke2:

yeah.....I think.....???????.

GAR
01-31-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
That's funny, I was at the NAMM show all last weekend and I did not hear this from anyone..

ME too, and me neither..

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Hello, Sirius? (kooffff-queeeeeek-fff) This is ground control. Do you read me? Have you got fresh news from satellite Tawnie? Is there still life on Planet CVH? I repeat: is there some sign of life on Planet CVH? Over...

guwapo_rocker
02-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.

She said yes, that someone asked him during the conversation about David and he said something along the lines of "we were the sh*t, man, we broke all the rules, stay tuned"...

Flame if you must, but thats what I was told!

I can back up Carmine on this one, and I know who he was talking to.:D :D

Carmine
02-01-2005, 03:33 PM
I can back up Carmine on this one, and I know who he was talking to.:D :D

Thanks GR....cost me half a yard in drinks....but, I got it!:D

Nickdfresh
02-17-2005, 12:12 PM
What's swingin' with this rumor? Anything else on this? Confirmations? Denials? Can it be "Me-Wise Magic" in a young girls heart?

What was the bitches' response?

Carmine
02-17-2005, 12:37 PM
What's swingin' with this rumor? Anything else on this? Confirmations? Denials? Can it be "Me-Wise Magic" in a young girls heart?

What was the bitches' response?

I think Mezro contacted her Nick...I'd like to know too.

SammySucks1984
02-17-2005, 01:31 PM
I hope that that is true just goes to show that maybe Edward has grown up a little bit.

Mezro
02-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
I think Mezro contacted her Nick...I'd like to know too.

I posted this before but some of you guys might have missed it.

From Tawn:

I hear ya! I'm still looking into it, but I'll confirm either way this week.
Thanks!

Tawn

Mezro...that was it...she gave me nothing...must be losing my touch...

Carmine
02-17-2005, 01:45 PM
Thanks Mez...

Antonella
02-17-2005, 09:28 PM
could it be possible that ed n dave and the rest have been collaborating all this time?? have they just been pulling the wool over our eyes making us think they hate eachother but really their all buddy buddy? Is it possible this whole vendetta has just been a big marketing scam contrived so that years n years later we'd all buy into it???hmmmmmmmmm....i wonder sometimes.....i actually remember dave saying something at that casino show i saw him at in november here in Canada..."dont' assume anything" or something to that effect...maybe we've all assumed that CVH is done with, but maybe it was always there...maybe Spammy is a figment of our imagination...like the boogieman, the lochness monster, the unicorn, etc etc.....SOMEONE TELL ME THE LAST 20 YEARS DIDNT REALLY HAPPEN!!!!!

Panamark
02-18-2005, 05:09 AM
Ed couldnt stand working with that ass-sucking Spammy last year.

You think he could work with a determined Dave ?

Carmine
02-18-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Antonella
could it be possible that ed n dave and the rest have been collaborating all this time?? have they just been pulling the wool over our eyes making us think they hate eachother but really their all buddy buddy? Is it possible this whole vendetta has just been a big marketing scam contrived so that years n years later we'd all buy into it???hmmmmmmmmm....i wonder sometimes.....i actually remember dave saying something at that casino show i saw him at in november here in Canada..."dont' assume anything" or something to that effect...maybe we've all assumed that CVH is done with, but maybe it was always there...maybe Spammy is a figment of our imagination...like the boogieman, the lochness monster, the unicorn, etc etc.....SOMEONE TELL ME THE LAST 20 YEARS DIDNT REALLY HAPPEN!!!!!

October 2nd 1996,

"Trickery is not my style" : David Lee Roth

I wish that the last 20 years didn't happen either, but....

Starwood
02-21-2005, 03:43 AM
Please God - If you're there - DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN. No way Ed and his sister can hang w/Dave. Ed is shell of himself - Alice is even worse...Rather see Dave at casinos up close than on a Stadium stage with those tools trying to play Classic VH.
If it's true, it has ABORTION written all over it.

bueno bob
02-21-2005, 03:55 AM
Sam is on tour with his Fago Wabo's.

Mike is on tour with him.

David's been quiet.

Nothing official from what's left of Van Halen.

Let the insanity commence...

Vinnie Velvet
02-21-2005, 10:29 AM
If Dave, Ed and Asshole-Al were finally able to put something together, do you think Mike will come back from his lovefest with Sam?

Then again, money talks.

I honestly think Ed (whatever kind of state he's in) was sick of being with Sam last year. Maybe because Sam will always be a solo artist, while he may think that all Dave wants to be is the 'singer in Van Halen' again.

Carmine
02-21-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
If Dave, Ed and Asshole-Al were finally able to put something together, do you think Mike will come back from his lovefest with Sam?

Then again, money talks.

I honestly think Ed (whatever kind of state he's in) was sick of being with Sam last year. Maybe because Sam will always be a solo artist, while he may think that all Dave wants to be is the 'singer in Van Halen' again.

Yeah...Mike comes back, no question. I think what Dave wants and has always longed for...is to just pick up as if it was April 2nd, 1985. I gotta say, I agree with Dave!

dave_is_vh
02-22-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet

That is a pretty good insight. At the end of the day Sammy would rather be a solo artist. He just does the VH stuff because he can't make any money as a solo artist. At the end of the day Dave would rather be the singer of Van Halen. That counts for something.

bueno bob
02-22-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by dave_is_vh
That counts for something.

You'd think, but of course trying to get Alex to follow that train of thought through to it's logical conclusion is another matter entirely.

dave_is_vh
02-22-2005, 10:15 PM
If I ever see Alex somewhere I will walk up to him and say: "hey aren't you the guy that destroyed the band Van Halen?"

Van Squalen
04-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Well, thanks for bringing that to my attention, Nick. LOL. Apologies for the late post in a January thread, but I wasn't aware until today.

That wasn't even me, guys. Some moron (I can imagine a few suspects, one in particular) decided to usurp my user name from the Links, register it here, and yuk it up. I know alias tarring is common, but geez...those of you who have crossed paths with me before, and couldn't determine it was really me or not., ought to have known better. Like you, lettuce...and Max, I'm disappointed.