• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Ozzy, George W. and Satan...

this website gave me a couple of good laughs...oh yesss

George Bush loves the Satanic Rocker, Ozzy Osbourne, so very much he invited Ozzy to a White House Ball on Saturday, May 5, 2002, where he complimented him and showed him the best hospitality the President of the United States could give. What is a supposedly Born Again Christian President doing showering such complimentary honors on a Satanic Rocker? What does the Bible say? have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. [Eph 5:11] Once more, we see the spiritual fruit of President George W. Bush, and it stinks to high heaven.

"THE SCANDAL OF BUSH'S LOVE FOR SATANIC ROCKER OZZY OSBOURNE

Quite possibly, the most obvious example of the evil spiritual fruit of President Bush is his love for, and veneration of, Ozzy Osbourne. To illustrate how highly he thought of Ozzy, the president invited him to the huge White House Correspondent's Ball, conferring upon the Heavy Metal Rocker a mantle of legitimacy that will further lead astray millions more children and gullible young people. Let us review the news story first."

Uhhhuhuhuhuh...

Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg
  • Ozzy Fudd
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

I just hada come here Did'nt i lol
    Good one Golden AWe
    Roth Army MP
    Originally posted by Panamark
    Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
    or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
    Originally posted by BITEYOASS
    She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
    Originally posted by JAY HALE
    so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

Working...