X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

DLR / VH reuntitng for mini-tour

DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY- - We Shall Return!!
    Support Diamond Dave! He is currently on tour and has a new cd out!
    [BUY THE NEW DLR CD] [TOUR DATES]

01-15-2005 01:50 PM

JOE THUNDER, LP
    Reply | Quote
    IP: 24.154.4.127

I have just received word that Dave and Van Halen have been rehearsing for a 6 city tour beginning this spring. A 5 song lp will preceed this "mini tour". The first tour stop will be at the Whiskey A Go Go. The 5 tour stops will be in major metropolitan regions. Just wanted to pass this huge news on. I'm headed to the game. OUT. T.

01-15-2005 01:48 PM

That's right. It's official

Joe Thunder, who also claims to have SAVED and FUNDED this site, and written VH/ DLR songs like Take your Whiskey Home, and chosen the songs used on Diver Down has posted the news on the Army Wall

It MUST be true.

Ignore the fact EVERY OTHER Thudner claim has proven to be bullshit

Joe Thunder, LP, AKA Longdongsilver, AKA ONETIMEJOE, AKA JOE!JOE!JOE!,

Can't wait for confirmation from Ticketmaster and Polstar !!!
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • ode2keller
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Oct 2004

Won't believe it until the MAN himself says so!!

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY- - We Shall Return!!
      Support Diamond Dave! He is currently on tour and has a new cd out!
      [BUY THE NEW DLR CD] [TOUR DATES]

01-15-2005 01:50 PM

JOE THUNDER, LP
      Reply | Quote
      IP: 24.154.4.127

I have just received word that Dave and Van Halen have been rehearsing for a 6 city tour beginning this spring. A 5 song lp will preceed this "mini tour". The first tour stop will be at the Whiskey A Go Go. The 5 tour stops will be in major metropolitan regions. Just wanted to pass this huge news on. I'm headed to the game. OUT. T.

01-15-2005 01:48 PM

That's right. It's official

Joe Thunder, who also claims to have SAVED and FUNDED this site, and written VH/ DLR songs like Take your Whiskey Home, and chosen the songs used on Diver Down has posted the news on the Army Wall

It MUST be true.

Ignore the fact EVERY OTHER Thudner claim has proven to be bullshit

Joe Thunder, LP, AKA Longdongsilver, AKA ONETIMEJOE, AKA JOE!JOE!JOE!,

Can't wait for confirmation from Ticketmaster and Polstar !!!
      This guy lives in Neverland,My god I have never heard so much bullshit from Joe,What's next?

Joe Thunder Tour Manager for Van Halen?
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

next week , joe thunder finds a cure for aids , splits the atom and saves the universe

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Happy Birthday MeatFLAPS

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Any Stock tips while you are at it, JOE ?
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

I actually had this thought the other day that Ed and Dave could tour without Al and Mike. Just use a drummer and bass player of their choice depending on the city they played. I think Al and Mike are the ones that have the big problem working with Dave, not Ed.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                Any Stock tips while you are at it, JOE ?

Comment

• flappo
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

mike does what he's told to do

the fucking little gimp

Comment

• Vanstonica
                    Roadie
                    • Jun 2004

I've never heard of Mike having an issue wih Dave (other than the fact that he's up Sammy's ass). Did I miss something?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

yes you did. Mike has repeatedly been outspoken about NOT doing a tour, whatsoever, with Roth. Mike hated the chummy dancing Roth used to do with Mike on stage. or so according to Mike in an interview that took place DURING the 2 new songs on the best of cd. When asked about a possible tour with Roth, Mike said "no way". When asked how things were with Roth when making the songs, Mike said "It took several attempts for Roth to get his voice into shape." Mike also stated that roth was very humble to the rest of the band and said he had made several mistakes, including leaving in 85, and told them that he didn't evolve musically like VH did.

And to me, I think that's utter bullshit. Roth, no doubt said that shit, but said it to keep things cool with the bros. and Mike. Being the first to say "sorry I fucked up" doesn't necessarily mean you DID fuck up, it just means you were man enough to get some closure and be on a professional basis with the guys you think you will be working with.

Mike's an asshole and so is Alice. Dave and Ed tour Fall 2005.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

must be true , cos phil

i mean steve , ok , chris

he said so

hahah

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

you finally figured out who I am... I am impressed.

Comment

• lms2

Which interview are you referring to Big Troubles... I might want to read that.

Then I would be in more of a position to comment. However, I just want to say that some comments apply at the moment, but as the moment changes, so does the relevance of the comment. Ask me if I am hungry and if say no, that does not mean that in two or three hours, when I am hungry, that you should quote me and use it as a reason not to let me eat!

I have always felt that Michael is more of a peace keeper than an instigator, and feel that he would not stand in the way of more new music, and a tour. But maybe thats just me.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                              Which interview are you referring to Big Troubles... I might want to read that.

Then I would be in more of a position to comment. However, I just want to say that some comments apply at the moment, but as the moment changes, so does the relevance of the comment. Ask me if I am hungry and if say no, that does not mean that in two or three hours, when I am hungry, that you should quote me and use it as a reason not to let me eat!

I have always felt that Michael is more of a peace keeper than an instigator, and feel that he would not stand in the way of more new music, and a tour. But maybe thats just me.
                              It was an archived interview at www.van-halen.com, which has been revamped and no longer accessed. Im still digging it up though. Anyone else care to help?

Comment

Working...