• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Disabled child in suicide attack

31 January 2005

Terrorists used a disabled child as a suicide bomber on election day, Iraqi interior minister Falah al-Naqib said today.

In all, 44 people were killed in a total of 38 bomb attacks on polling stations. Police at the scene of one the Baghdad blasts said the bomber appeared to have Down's syndrome.

Mr Al-Naqib praised an Iraqi citizen who was killed while preventing one suicide bomber from reaching a crowd of people outside a polling station.

• Sgt Schultz
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

This was also attempted by Hamas ( a teenager with down syndrome used as a suicide bomber) against Israel except that they intercepted him before he carried it out.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Hmmm...

I believe reports such as these mark the end of their weak attempts to block righteous government and justice from flourishing in that region of the world...

Comment

• Little_Skittles
        Foot Soldier
        • Dec 2004

This is total bullshit.
        Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

• Little_Skittles
          Foot Soldier
          • Dec 2004

They've reached a new low...why don't they just start using women?

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

They would if they could...

Comment

• Mezro
              Full Member Status

• May 2004

And these scum fuckers think they have a better way?

Mezro...democracy over anarchy every time...
              Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Mishar_McLeud
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

^^^ :confused:
                Didn't you heard of Nord Ost in Moscow, 2002, or Beslan school last year?
                'If there isn't something crazy that goes on in the span of the day then something's not right', - Zakk Wylde

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Dec 2004

wasn't that in russia with the school kids? This is just wrong.......

Comment

• Mishar_McLeud
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2004

Yes, it's beyond wrong.
                    There is a rule in Chenchnya and nearby countries, that each bride has to be 'stolen' by a groom (some sort of stone age ritual). So when a girl is missed, the whole family waits calmly for like a week, until it's too late. In reality, those girls (usually no older than 15) are being put on drugs and brainwashed with the radical Islamic crap, and then sent to subways, theaters, planes, schools - wherever terrorists want.

There was NO problems with Chechnya in the Soviet times ... because Stalin has sent the whole chechen population to Syberia, in one night. Those who didn't agree to go aboard trains were shot. Not a very good way to cope with a problem either.
                    'If there isn't something crazy that goes on in the span of the day then something's not right', - Zakk Wylde

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Dec 2004

WTF is the world coming to?

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

The second comming of Jesus Christ...

Comment

• JCOOK

I wonder if any of the "mainstream" media picked up on this?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Mishar_McLeud
                            Yes, it's beyond wrong.
                            There is a rule in Chenchnya and nearby countries, that each bride has to be 'stolen' by a groom (some sort of stone age ritual). So when a girl is missed, the whole family waits calmly for like a week, until it's too late. In reality, those girls (usually no older than 15) are being put on drugs and brainwashed with the radical Islamic crap, and then sent to subways, theaters, planes, schools - wherever terrorists want.

There was NO problems with Chechnya in the Soviet times ... because Stalin has sent the whole chechen population to Syberia, in one night. Those who didn't agree to go aboard trains were shot. Not a very good way to cope with a problem either.
                            I've read some of them are "Black Widows" of Chechen fighters killed.

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Dec 2004

Long time no see nickd

Comment

Working...