PDA

View Full Version : Real Reunion Messages

rockaetano
02-01-2005, 06:37 PM
Visit my Fotolog and leave your messages asking for the real VH reunion NOW:

http://www.fotolog.net/hard_and_heavy

Let's flood the Web with this kind of protest so the VH bros may wake up!

Cheers!

rocaketano

DLR7884
02-02-2005, 10:12 AM
Sorry, I'm not filling out another lame ass internet petition.

Do you really think that your little webpage is going to change things?

DLR7884
I've filled out dozens of those things over the last 8+ years....

Carmine
02-02-2005, 10:21 AM
at least he's trying, 7884.

and you just pulled another "grimsdale" a minute ago....you thread posting freak!

katie
02-02-2005, 10:26 AM
He is being positive you little prick.

DLR7884
02-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by katie
He is being positive you little prick.

I just was giving him notice that his little campaign will fall short like the others that have been generated over the years.

DLR7884
That's Mr. Prick to you, hussie.

rockaetano
02-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
I just was giving him notice that his little campaign will fall short like the others that have been generated over the years.

I really don't care about what you think dude! All I know is that sooner or later "little" campaigns like mine will pay! Why? Because the brothers will simply have enough of our petitions and will have to say yes to a real Classic VH reunion!

I'm sure you will remember my words when it will happen...

Cheers man!

rockaetano

DLR7884
02-02-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by rockaetano
I really don't care about what you think dude! All I know is that sooner or later "little" campaigns like mine will pay! Why? Because the brothers will simply have enough of our petitions and will have to say yes to a real Classic VH reunion!

I'm sure you will remember my words when it will happen...

Cheers man!

rockaetano

I'll drink 16 oz. of my urine if VH gets back together with Dave and refers to your little website.

I fucking promise I'll do it.

DLR7884
Until then, enjoy the 200 names that sign your petition.

rockaetano
02-02-2005, 05:57 PM
I'll drink 16 oz. of my urine if VH gets back together with Dave and refers to your little website.

DLR7884

First of all, it's NOT a Website, it's a Fotolog! A Fotolog is a place where people leave comments about the pictures posted there.

Second, I never intended it to be a petition, all I want is help flooding the Web with "little" pages ans messages that will make those guys understand that they have no choice! Of course they're not gonna refer to a specific webpage or message, but the whole "movement" will make them change their minds!

Now if you don't wann take part in it fine! But please don't

rockaetano
02-02-2005, 05:58 PM

DLR7884

First of all, it's NOT a Website, it's a Fotolog! A Fotolog is a place where people leave comments about the pictures posted there.

Second, I never intended it to be a petition, all I want is help flooding the Web with "little" pages ans messages that will make those guys understand that they have no choice! Of course they're not gonna refer to a specific webpage or message, but the whole "movement" will make them change their minds!

Now if you don't wann take part in it fine! But please don't drink you urine if they ever get back together with Dave!

Take care for now bro!

Rocaketano

DLR7884
02-02-2005, 06:03 PM

Whatever it is, it's not going to reunite VH....I'm glad that you took the time to put it together, I liked quite a few of the "fotos."

Dude, I'll be right there with you in the front row if that happens....the problem is, it won't happen.

Like I said....I've been part of the internet movement to reunite VH for almost a decade and nothing has come out of it.

Can you understand why I feel the way I do?

Now if you don't wann take part in it fine! But please don't drink you urine if they ever get back together with Dave!

Take care for now bro!

Rocaketano

I'd drink my piss if it meant that VH would reunite with Dave.

DLR7884
I mean it.

sambo
02-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Done, didn't hurt one bit.

Dan
02-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Visit my Fotolog and leave your messages asking for the real VH reunion NOW:

Let's flood the Web with this kind of protest so the VH bros may wake up!

Cheers!

rocaketano

First of all Roth on Brother,Second, 5 star vote coming your way.