PDA

View Full Version : wtf is up with davidleeroth.com?

Anonymous
02-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Heyall,

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is up with David Lee Roths' official website? I mean, I remember going there a few years ago - 4, maybe 6 - and it was up and running. However, for the past 2 years, all it has is a bunch of pictures... Why isn't it up? Why? Why? By the way, has Dave ever acknowleged the Roth Army? Has he ever mentioned it? Has he perhaps thought that with this website rothin' on and on he wouldn't need his own? Am I bored? Have I got nothing better to do than ask these lame ass questions?

YOU BET! :D

lms2
02-02-2005, 11:30 PM
Well, in your spare time, you could try doing a search on this site on this topic. There have been numerous threads discussing the matter.

Maybe for Valentines day.... right Dave!

Panamark
02-03-2005, 12:29 AM
He should just put a redirection to this site from his domain name.

Loki
02-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by ImapusSylicker
Heyall,

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is up with David Lee Roths' official website? I mean, I remember going there a few years ago - 4, maybe 6 - and it was up and running. However, for the past 2 years, all it has is a bunch of pictures... Why isn't it up? Why? Why? By the way, has Dave ever acknowleged the Roth Army? Has he ever mentioned it? Has he perhaps thought that with this website rothin' on and on he wouldn't need his own? Am I bored? Have I got nothing better to do than ask these lame ass questions?

hast thou knowledge of the plans of the mighty roth? verily, thou must stay tuned for further developements. huzzah.

spmusicplyr
02-03-2005, 02:34 AM
his site blows, i remember a couple years ago it was just a quicktime of him playing a guitar

house0paincakes
02-03-2005, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by spmusicplyr
his site blows, i remember a couple years ago it was just a quicktime of him playing a guitar

Still better than the Official Van Halen site. At lease Dave had pictures of the golden years.

BrownSound1
02-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Oh we know for a fact that Dave knows about this site. Opportunity knocked, but for some legitimate reasons never came to fruition.

lms2
02-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Yeah, but is Dave sportin a donor tag????

Apollo
02-04-2005, 07:31 AM
Cant somebody not just hack his site and put a redirect to the army?

Roguesgirl
02-04-2005, 10:54 AM
The pics of him there are great. It would be cool if he would say something once in a while. A monthly message even.

C'mon Dave...please. :)

lms2
02-04-2005, 01:23 PM
The pics there are great the first 20 or 30 or so times you see them... but they could be changed a couple of times a year. :D We know he has a few more than that!

GAR
02-04-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by ImapusSylicker
Heyall,

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is up with David Lee Roths' official website?

Roth wouldn't pay his old webmasters and thinks he doesn't need a new one.

Likewise, I didn't think I needed new tires, but last Tuesday.. BAM!

scott hayward
12-16-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Heyall,

bantonelli
12-16-2005, 10:33 PM
I've asked the same questions about the Official website.

There is no webmaster that takes care of it. It's for photo amuaement only....a small gallery of pics to remind us of who Dave is, but doesn't bother to mention the Radio endeavor or even post one of the cool Radio publicity photos he took

For the latest news and updates, the Army has it covered.

Anonymous
12-16-2005, 11:37 PM
The site's actually been up for a time, a couple of months ago. Seemed kewl. Then went down again. I wonder if it's up now... hmmm... too lazy to check...

Can someone please go there and see if it's up? :D

CheerS! :bottle:

Dirty Duck
12-17-2005, 10:05 AM
classicvanhale.com is a good site...but lets be real here:

THE DLR ARMY SITE

I S

THE SHIT