PDA

View Full Version : AC/DC to release Back In Black DualDisc

WACF
02-03-2005, 10:50 AM
http://acdcrocks.com/

Back In Black DualDisc - In Stores February 8th!
2 Sides. 1 Disc. Unlimited Possibilities.
The Back In Black DualDisc features AC/DC's Back In Black CD album (including "You Shook Me All Night Long" and "Hells Bells") on one side, and the OTHER SIDE is a DVD featuring the entire album in enhanced LPCM Stereo, the film The Story of Back in Black, featuring interviews with the band, archival footage, and in-studio performances of "Hells Bells", "You Shook Me All Night Long," "Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution," "Shoot to Thrill", and more! It hits stores February 8th!

I will be looking forward to this!

loss of fools
02-03-2005, 03:37 PM
looks every cool. i still need back in black cause its always so expensive

tomballin
02-03-2005, 03:49 PM
Suppose to also have a new CD later this year, with a subsequent Tour.

Last_Child
02-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Awesome!!!

Vanstonica
02-03-2005, 04:00 PM
What a fantastic album! One of the best ever, in my humble opinion.

I always thought it was a bit risque' to do a song about getting drunk (Have a Drink on Me) right after the oiginal lead singer had drank himself to death. Rock on, boys....

tomballin
02-03-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Vanstonica
What a fantastic album! One of the best ever, in my humble opinion.

I always thought it was a bit risque' to do a song about getting drunk (Have a Drink on Me) right after the oiginal lead singer had drank himself to death. Rock on, boys....

That song was AC/DC's tribute to Bon. They cut that tune on purpose.

Bon didn't actually die from the booze, he fell asleep accidently in the car and froze to death.

Like Willie Nelson, smoked too much dope once, and pulled his car off on the shoulder of a highway and fell asleep before a cop found him, and then arrested him.

wiseguy
02-03-2005, 04:08 PM
A true gem, "giving the dog a bone"-wicked song. God bless Ac/Dc! Dave is first but Ac/Dc isn't a far second IMO.

wiseguy
02-03-2005, 04:09 PM
No no no, Bon choked to death on his own vomit from an all night bender, in the back seat of a car.

FORD
02-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Let's see now.....

Between the original vinyl/cassette release.

The initial Atlantic CD release in about 1987.

The inexplicable inclusion in the BONFire box set.

The Sony remasters

This will now be the 5th official release of this album. And I'm not even counting the Australian version on Albert Records or any US reissues on East/West in the late 90's.

Is this really neccessary to beat an album to death like this??

wiseguy
02-04-2005, 03:45 AM
Oh it is. I don't mind....Every generation needs to hear it. Funny you should say that though because i own 3 out of the 5. I will pick up the new one and the original i gave to my nine year old. God bless Ac/Dc

Panamark
02-04-2005, 03:55 AM
I love the concept, the album can be played in CD player, the concert played on the flipside in a DVD player.

More of these please !!!!

Atomic_Rob
02-04-2005, 05:28 PM
I got the version that came in the Bonfire Boxset. I have the American version of Bonfire, 5 cds, nice box and all the extra stuff like guitar pick, bottle opener, tatoo, sticker etc. The European version is SHIT.

Lookin forward to this new release, be good to see some of the extra stuff