PDA

View Full Version : Official Laura Branigan thread on Van Halen

Steve Savicki
02-04-2005, 12:52 PM
http://www.aimoo.com/forum/postview.cfm?id=386834&CategoryID=85431&ThreadID=1902946&tolast=yes#bottom

Hmm... wonder if I should recommend any of them over here LOL!

tomballin
02-04-2005, 03:09 PM
Golly gee wiz Stevie, I already posted Laura Branigan on Roth Army in this thread:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16536&perpage=30&pagenumber=2

Here you go for your lil' disco computer screen:

Laura Branigan (RIP)

Left Click to View/Right Click to Download

Gloria (mms://wm.rhino.com/a/b/c/MusicVideos/LauraBranigan/V_FL_Laura_Branigan_Gloria_Video_Version_322.wmv)

Dave's PA Rental
02-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Steve...you stole Hitch's avatar for your Laura Branigan account? Nevermind Will Smith, Hitch needs to sue you...

rustoffa
02-05-2005, 02:53 AM
Who is Laura Branigan

rustoffa
02-05-2005, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Who is Laura Branigan

Laura Branigan was a fixional character on the long-running "Little House On The Prarie" television show.

The brainchild of Michael Landon, this fixional character warmed the hearts and minds of prime-time viewing American audiences in the late seventies-early eighties.

Laura Branigan achieved brief success as a pop singer in 1987 with her "Don't you want my baby" top ten hit.

She has nothing to do with Roth-era Van Halen and is currently shaving peaches in Lucha Norways.

Panamark
02-05-2005, 05:34 AM
Was the little house on the Prairie dudes, really the branigans ??

Anyone remember that little house on the prairie episode where
Laura and her older sister (fook what was her name ??? Melissa )
were wondering about boyfriends and kissing, and they actually
kissed in bed. Fookin Lesbo Prairie action !!
I was about 8 -10 when I watched that..
Great stuff, it was the most exciting thing I had seen since Marcia
Brady !!!

Steve Savicki
02-05-2005, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Laura Branigan was a fixional character on the long-running "Little House On The Prarie" television show.

The brainchild of Michael Landon, this fixional character warmed the hearts and minds of prime-time viewing American audiences in the late seventies-early eighties.

Laura Branigan achieved brief success as a pop singer in 1987 with her "Don't you want my baby" top ten hit.

She has nothing to do with Roth-era Van Halen and is currently shaving peaches in Lucha Norways.
Thank you Sarge's Little Helper?

Nickdfresh
02-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Actually she died recently, she was trying to stage a comeback.

Sarge
02-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Hey Steve how did she die?
I heard she had drug problems and something about the death of her husband.
I think the official cause was stroke or something but I read somewhere that her death was fishy.
|Not that I give a shit
Sarge

Nickdfresh
02-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
Hey Steve how did she die?
I heard she had drug problems and something about the death of her husband.
I think the official cause was stroke or something but I read somewhere that her death was fishy.
|Not that I give a shit
Sarge

She reportedly died of a brain aneurysm, in her sleep, at the age of 47. E-online said that she had had a headache for two consecutive weeks but never went to a doctor.

GAR
02-05-2005, 04:59 PM
How can we save shit on Little Helper, so he logs moronic data like this?

GAR
02-05-2005, 05:03 PM
Savicki=SuperSpammer

Is there a board on the net you AINT on?