PDA

View Full Version : To Joe Thunder

Steve Savicki
02-06-2005, 07:31 PM
Joe,

Let me explain something to you. I'm going to say this because I believe several members are thinking the same thing, it's just that no one has bothered to say anything about it:

Joe,

I'm sure you will be accepted here in the Roth Army community, if you have what is called a normal discussion.

Your rants, for the love of God/dess (for those that are not sexist and may worship a female), stop. We don't need the board filled with SPAM that clutters up the board for more useful threads that can create more constructive discussion.

Now, maybe the clues from others have not penetrated your skull, but I will take a chance to say the most people here are sick and tired of seeing comments about you writing (Classic) Van Halen tunes, specifically narrowing down on coaches who are black, and similar like behavior others would simply label as "weird".

It just seems to me that your sole purpose at the Army is not to make friends, but rather, just to call attention to yourself. If that is so, do so in other ways, or at the very least, ask for it.

Now forgive me, Roth Army members. I took a chance when I used the words "most people". I will take the blame if I was out of line in any way.

ONETIMEJOE
02-06-2005, 10:38 PM
The fact of the simple matter is blacks are an entirely different breed. They aren't as smart. The commit crime. More are on welfare. These are proven facts. I love DLR. I believe he is the greatest front man of all time and it is not even fucking close. Everything I have claimed is true.

ALinChainz
02-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Is it?

You wrote "Take Your Whiskey Home"?

Brian Minto beat Tubbs?

You toured with Beetlejuice and Dice Clay?

You called the QB of Philly Donald Nabb?

Got about a million more, all the same, BULLSHIT.

Next drool rag please for Joey Tard.

rustoffa
02-06-2005, 11:01 PM
The thread in main regarding the owner of this site bought you a one-way ticket on the hell-train bitch.

Dan
02-07-2005, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by ONETIMEJOE
The fact of the simple matter is blacks are an entirely different breed. They aren't as smart. The commit crime. More are on welfare. These are proven facts. I love DLR. I believe he is the greatest front man of all time and it is not even fucking close. Everything I have claimed is true.

Cocksucker.

LoungeMachine
02-07-2005, 12:37 AM
Joe Thunder owes me One Million Dollars.

Go check the Wall.

He placed a bet with me, and gave me 7 points. It's all there along with his IP Address.

Where's my money Joey??

LoungeMachine
02-07-2005, 12:39 AM

Actually, NOTHING you have ever claimed is true.

At least you're consistent

Consistently drunk, broke, and gay:rolleyes:

Leae the little boys alone Joey.

rustoffa
02-07-2005, 12:44 AM
Fuck this motherfucker.

Panamark
02-07-2005, 12:49 AM
That image is disturbing

ALinChainz
02-07-2005, 12:36 PM

For a guy who claims to have been at the Super Bowl in J'ville, you were here signed in all day and posting this while the game was still on.

This is how stupid this loser is.

Island Boy
02-07-2005, 01:40 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/joe23602/stup4.jpg