PDA

View Full Version : the official queen site is a bag o shyte

flappo
02-07-2005, 03:34 PM
go ahead and ban me , see if i give a fuck

hahah

this site's a fucking joke , you should see the laughs we're getting out of you dimwits over in roth land :lol:

and ya know why ?

cos this site reflects the state of queen now , and it ain't a pretty fucking sight

as much as i love the real queen , the fact that brian and roger are going on tour with a clapped out talentless hasbeen like paul ( hasn't had a fucking hit in 20 years ) rodgers , says it ALL

fucking tragic

they should be fucking ashamed of themselves , they're pissing on freddie's legacy , they could lose a lot more than they gain on this tour , in fact THEY WILL , theyll make plenty of money , but theyll lose all credibility

then again , they've been doing that since 92 , they had that 'tribute' then discovered a never ending cash cow , look at the never ending repackaged gratest shits and video compilations , plus freddie ain't around to fuck things up for em or take a percentage

freddie was always the leader , cos he was always the only real talent in the group, ok brian is a grate geetarist , but rog and john are no grate shakes , certaintly not in the entwhsitle / moon league

look at the solo stuff , roger released countless crappy solo shyte , brian and evh had that starfleet crap and john fucked aboot with buggles

it was left to fred to do something ( barcelona ) that is in the same league as real queen

if one of the others had snuffed it , queen would still be here , fred WAS , IS and ALWAYS WILL BE queen

everything else , like this site , is a sad joke

thank you and goodnight

i love you all

:D

http://homepage.mac.com/edwardocatflappo/.Pictures/flappos.gif

fuck em

theyre gonna ban me now for telling the truth™

:D
\

GGGGGRATE!

http://forums.queenonline.com/viewtopic.php?p=551410#551410

Soul Reaper
02-07-2005, 03:37 PM
Queen just isn't Queen without Freddie.

Mr Badguy
02-07-2005, 03:49 PM
What does this site have to do with Queen being a joke, Flappo?

I don`t see what you`re getting at.

guwapo_rocker
02-07-2005, 04:02 PM
That wasn't nice Flappo...........:D