Bad Company- Bad Company (1974)---what do you think of this album?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marlowe01

Bad Company- Bad Company (1974)---what do you think of this album?

Personally, I think it kicks ass. "Bad Company" and "Can't Get Enough" never get old to me, personally.
  • CVHfan
    Roadie
    • Nov 2004

Good album. It is a pretty solid album from beginning to end.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I really like this album. But I have to admit, I prefer the follow-up, STRAIGHT SHOOTER. WILD FIRE WOMAN, FEEL LIKE MAKIN' LOVE, DEAL WITH THE PREACHER, WEEP NO MORE, SHOOTING STAR...I just think it's a better set. But the debut is still great. ROCK STEADY is a great track.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• CVHfan
        Roadie
        • Nov 2004

I really like "Good Lovin' Gone Bad" from "Straight Shooter". The main riff is just cool.

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I'll give the edge to Straight Shooter as well, difficult choice.

I keep waiting for Tarrantino or some other tragically hip director to use that weird "Master Of Ceremony" song (Burnin' Sky) in some blow-the heads-offa' innocent pedestrians scene or some shit.

Comment

• tomballin
            Commando
            • Dec 2004

I thought both Bad Company and Straight Shooter had some very solid tunes on them. I still play a heavier version of "Good Lovin Gone Bad" off the Straight Shooter album, cause I saw this great local rock band play that tune after it came out, when I was sneaking into clubs underage all the time 25+ years ago with a bogus drivers license, and my big brother. Thought that song kicked serious ass back then.......Still do

I'm hell with the bass knob - DLR

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

BAD COMPANY. SS rocks, but I dig the debut even more. KIller band.

Comment

Working...