PDA

View Full Version : Bad Company- Bad Company (1974)---what do you think of this album?

Marlowe01
02-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Personally, I think it kicks ass. "Bad Company" and "Can't Get Enough" never get old to me, personally.

CVHfan
02-08-2005, 06:06 PM
Good album. It is a pretty solid album from beginning to end.

Rikk
02-08-2005, 07:07 PM
I really like this album. But I have to admit, I prefer the follow-up, STRAIGHT SHOOTER. WILD FIRE WOMAN, FEEL LIKE MAKIN' LOVE, DEAL WITH THE PREACHER, WEEP NO MORE, SHOOTING STAR...I just think it's a better set. But the debut is still great. ROCK STEADY is a great track.

CVHfan
02-08-2005, 07:15 PM
I really like "Good Lovin' Gone Bad" from "Straight Shooter". The main riff is just cool.

rustoffa
02-08-2005, 08:05 PM
I'll give the edge to Straight Shooter as well, difficult choice.

I keep waiting for Tarrantino or some other tragically hip director to use that weird "Master Of Ceremony" song (Burnin' Sky) in some blow-the heads-offa' innocent pedestrians scene or some shit.

tomballin
02-08-2005, 10:52 PM
I thought both Bad Company and Straight Shooter had some very solid tunes on them. I still play a heavier version of "Good Lovin Gone Bad" off the Straight Shooter album, cause I saw this great local rock band play that tune after it came out, when I was sneaking into clubs underage all the time 25+ years ago with a bogus drivers license, and my big brother. Thought that song kicked serious ass back then.......Still do

I'm hell with the bass knob - DLR

Matt White
02-09-2005, 12:22 AM
BAD COMPANY. SS rocks, but I dig the debut even more. KIller band.