PDA

View Full Version : WWE Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Vinnie Velvet
01-11-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Full Bug
Maybe Vince is worried Shawn will "Lose his smile" again and not job to anyone like he didnt years before, although to Shawns credit he does jobs alot more then he used to.....

I doubt Shawn would be like that again. He's only won the World Title once since returning after four years (in 2002) -- and he only held it for a month before letting Hunter take it back.

But since then, he's been in a lot of main event matches and for title shots (on RAW and on PPVs) but has never won it.

He's almost like a WWE/World Title "jobber" now.

Dave's Bitch
01-11-2006, 11:16 AM
When shawn refused to job to people and was an ass backstage the undertaker took care of him and said if shawn went from the script once again he would kick the shit outa him.

he is one scary guy

Vinnie Velvet
01-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
When shawn refused to job to people and was an ass backstage the undertaker took care of him and said if shawn went from the script once again he would kick the shit outa him.

he is one scary guy

Don't know about that. There are a lot of supposed 'stories' of things that went on backstage.

Taker and Michaels although were not best friends, they did respect each other.

According to Shawn (from his new book), stories such as these are just that, stories.

rustoffa
01-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
Really?

Someone post that.

I`ve got the tissues ready.

:D

Marginal.....
:(

Full Bug
01-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Sting ready for one more run

'It's now or never' admits former world champ

When your the end of your career does not come on your own terms, you make a comeback. It's an unwritten rule in other sports, and it is what Sting is going to do as he returns to the ring at this Sunday's TNA Final Resolution pay-per-view.

"It's now or never," Sting admitted during a recent phone conference with the wrestling press.

Recently Sting signed a one-year contract with TNA. The contract will require Sting to work a "full-time" job, according to Sting.

In a full-time role, Sting was last on the national level in 2001, when World Championship Wrestling was bought by the WWE. After his WCW/Time Warner/AOL contract expired in March 2002, Sting was not completely away from pro wrestling. He was a major part of the World Wrestling All-Stars tour in Europe in 2002-03, then made occasional appearances in TNA, teaming with Jeff Jarrett in June 2003, then wrestling him in November 2003. Most of 2004 was taken up with his movie, Sting: Moment of Truth, and his book of the same name.

The WWE deal over WCW left an unsettled feeling with Sting, who believes this year would had been his last chance to leave on his own terms.

"I am not getting any younger, but I feel I have a lot left," Sting said.

Sting (real name Steve Borden) turns 47 in March, but says he has been going back to the gym and feels ready to return.

"The schedule is much easier than it was with the WCW or it would be with WWE. That was one of the main reasons why I chose TNA over an alternative," he said.

It was Jerry Jarrett who gave Sting his first break in wrestling in the mid-1980s. Sting has always thanked him for the opportunity, and it was Jerry and his son Jeff that convinced Sting to return to wrestling.

Sting made sure it was okay with his family, though. Sting looked at the schedule and discussed it with hi schildren and wife. Two of Sting's children are in their teens, and while he has a younger girl, the schedule would only require him to be on the road for about five days a month.

"My boys are excited. They have been talking to friends at school," Sting said. "My daughter is only five, but I think the light schedule will be okay for the family."

Sting admits he has nothing else to prove in the ring. He looks at this chance to help elevate younger talent, singling out potential matches with Abyss and Samoa Joe. "I always liked my battles with bigger men. I liked matches with Big Show and Vader, and I look forward to similar battles with some of TNA's bigger men," he said.

But Sting might find that hard to do. TNA's roster consists of a lot of smaller, cruiser-style wrestlers. This style might contrast with Sting's traditional style.

"The action is second to none," Sting said of the style in TNA. "I look forward to seeing how I fit in."

The folks at TNA are thrilled that Sting has joined the team. "As far as this Sunday goes, I think the anticipation is as high as any we've had for a pay per view. From listening to people and reading the internet, you can just feel the anticipation. I think the expectations for this pay per view are higher, and he's the reason why," said announcer Don West. "Sting brings star power. He's the one person that was in WCW that never went over to the WWE. He's never been one of Vince's guys. He's kind of been the free agent that everyone wondered what would happen with; and boom, we're getting him. He looks great, he's been working out. I'm fired up because Sting is as big as name out there I think you can get that no one else has."

Sting admits to TNA being far behind the popularity of the WWE. When asked what he thought could help, he quipped, "A new time slot."

He has plans to propose a new time slot to the executives of Spike TV, which current airs TNA's Impact weekly show late Saturday night. He said the only way for TNA to grow anymore would be to a get Monday night timeslot going head-to-head with WWE's RAW show.

It's no secret TNA has been asking for a Monday night timeslot since initially negotiating with Spike TV. Maybe Sting is the name they need to show Spike TV that they can compete with the WWE in terms of name power.

Sting's return to the ring will be his first match in a year. He will team with Christian Cage to take on Jeff Jarrett and Monty Brown.

He does not see his time off as being a problem. "I might have a little ring rust, but I am excited to get in there."

Full Bug
01-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Does anyone believe Sting will help TNA? I dont, I just hope he puts over the young guys....

Vinnie Velvet
01-13-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Marginal.....

Good enough. :D

Although it was nice to see Lita in Lingerie and so on -- that whole "raw sex" segment with Edge was stupid.

Come on, maybe in 1997 it would've been "holy shit!", but now? Most fans don't even care.

Vinnie Velvet
01-13-2006, 11:04 AM
Does anyone believe Sting will help TNA? I dont, I just hope he puts over the young guys....

As an overall product, I think he can.

Name-wise, its not like Hogan coming into WCW in '94, but its certainly a big thing for TNA to have Stinger join the roster.

But what kinds of talent can Sting put over?? Too many cruiserweights there -- it would seem silly for Sting to put over guys like that (Jeff Hardy, Shannon Moore, Sanjay Dutt, etc.).

I think he should be up front and center -- challenge for the world title, instead of trying to put over guys in mid-card matches.

If that happens, maybe TNA can get that Monday night slot and be ready to challenge the WWE (though they are still a long way from that).

What's up with this Abyss character?? Seems like a Mankind '97 ripoff, if anything else.

Full Bug
01-13-2006, 02:49 PM
I just dont think its right Sting will be paid at least twice what the guys that have been there for years are making, but thats wrestling I guess....

Vinnie Velvet
01-13-2006, 04:11 PM
I just dont think its right Sting will be paid at least twice what the guys that have been there for years are making, but thats wrestling I guess....

Well, he's earned his bones to be well-paid I guess.

Mr Badguy
01-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
What's up with this Abyss character?? Seems like a Mankind '97 ripoff, if anything else.

Yeah, I thought he was a kind of mix between Mankind and Kane.

I think he`s alright.

He takes Foley style bumps (big chair shots, thumb tacks, barbed wire etc).

His matches with Sabu were entertaining, in a car wreck kind of way.

Full Bug
01-13-2006, 04:45 PM
Another new Sting interview for those that care to read it, its better then the one I already posted......
http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/interviews/default.asp?aID=15206

POJO_Risin
01-13-2006, 09:59 PM
Well...Angle just one the World Championship on SmackDown?

When the fuck did he come over to smackdown?

and against Mark Henry?

WTF?

You'd think I'd have not watched in a year...

Full Bug
01-14-2006, 04:57 AM
What, you wouldnt tune in to see the great Mark Henry?

POJO_Risin
01-14-2006, 11:42 AM
It's not that...I actually like him a bit...big guy...can move...

to bad he gets hurt every time the sun sets...

but...from out of nowhere to the final two for the title?

and where did Angle come from?

Figures that Angle gets stuck over at Raw behind a boatload of inferior wrestlers...yeah...HHH is a fucking moron...

Mr Badguy
01-14-2006, 12:06 PM
Angle SHOULD have the title.

I think he`s the closest of the new breed of wrestlers (post 2000) to being an all time great.

With Batista out, "Smackdown!" needed a major main eventer and who better than Kurt?

His matches are never boring, he`s great on the mic, he`s an amazing heel AND face (although I prefer him as a heel) and he makes his opponents look good.

I think he`s WWE`s MVP.

The reason he hasn`t had more title runs (apart from HHH constantly having the belt) is because he doesn`t need them, he`s already well over.

They were damn lucky his neck healed after Wrestlemania XX.

POJO_Risin
01-14-2006, 12:17 PM
You aren't making any points I wasn't making...

I apparently have to ask the question slowly though...because I've yet to get an answer...

when

did

Angle

come

to

Smackdown

diamondD
01-14-2006, 01:02 PM
They were having a tournament on there and he walked out with no one having a clue he had switched over. He's still scheduled to be on Raw Monday night to further the story.

Anonymous
01-14-2006, 02:34 PM
Jaysus... if Angle's in Smackdown! for good, RAW may be only months away from ending. I mean, everyone worth mentioning in Pro Wrestling is in Smackdown! right now. If Angle leaves, RAW will have who? HHH, Flair, Michaels and Carlito? Not much else... quite boring.

Cheers! :bottle:

Dave's Bitch
01-14-2006, 04:52 PM
i think its stupid that the wwe have just left the HHH Ric FLair thing now,after that bloody match where naitch is in hospital he comes back and not so much as a mention of it and he is thrown into (sadly) a losing feud with edge

Big Troubles
01-14-2006, 06:34 PM
I think its sad that Vince didn't dig into his pockets to bring in someone like Sapp or some other higher calibre talent that hasn't been over exposed. I mean, why didn't Vince look at OVW or DSW for some new talent? As funny as it sounds, I would've put the belt on Henry and pushed him as a strong killer heel. He put Batista on the shelf. At least there would be a good story to fall back on when Batista returns. A heel champion will ALWAYS make more money than a face. Angle is supposed to be a heel but its quite evident he's getting cheered as a face. That makes him a face.
And dont get me started on Edge being a champion. Shit, John Cena was horrible but Edge just doesn't fit the mold. He's not even healed from injury. Time to push the healthy guys Vince!!!

Big Troubles
01-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Looks like they are going to make Flair wrestle, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, in a TLC match. Against a man who's wrestled in them 5 times, minimum. Who's going to carry who here? This has got disaster written all over it. Flair climbing ladders and taking 15 ft bumps scares the fuck out of me. In fact I think Flair would make a good GM, but Im sticking with either a commitee of ex-wrestlers or Jim Ross.

Vinnie Velvet
01-16-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Looks like they are going to make Flair wrestle, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, in a TLC match. Against a man who's wrestled in them 5 times, minimum. Who's going to carry who here? This has got disaster written all over it. Flair climbing ladders and taking 15 ft bumps scares the fuck out of me. In fact I think Flair would make a good GM, but Im sticking with either a commitee of ex-wrestlers or Jim Ross.

Word has it that JR may be back on the announce table.

Vince hasn't been particularly pleased with Joey Styles lately.

Big Troubles
01-16-2006, 11:24 AM
Word has it that JR may be back on the announce table.

Vince hasn't been particularly pleased with Joey Styles lately.

I have been really happy with styles approach to broadcasting the matches and selling the moves and ppv's. Too bad Vince is stuck with his one track mind. He needs to break the mold of what wrestling has been for the last 10 years. time for a mix up. A change of philosophy. Problem is, Vince needs to find the mold in order to break it. If he wants to see what is compelling, he needs to stop watching "House, ER, Desperate Housewives" and start watching "Rescue Me", "Weeds", "The L Word" and "Arrested Development" and some MMA and Pride.

Vinnie Velvet
01-16-2006, 01:00 PM
I have been really happy with styles approach to broadcasting the matches and selling the moves and ppv's. Too bad Vince is stuck with his one track mind. He needs to break the mold of what wrestling has been for the last 10 years. time for a mix up. A change of philosophy. Problem is, Vince needs to find the mold in order to break it. If he wants to see what is compelling, he needs to stop watching "House, ER, Desperate Housewives" and start watching "Rescue Me", "Weeds", "The L Word" and "Arrested Development" and some MMA and Pride.

If you noticed last week, Styles was virtually absent in saying anything during the Lita-Edge sex segment. I guess Joey thought it was as lame as everyone else did (other than a half nakid Lita).

Vince wasn't pleased.

Big Troubles
01-17-2006, 05:43 PM
If you noticed last week, Styles was virtually absent in saying anything during the Lita-Edge sex segment. I guess Joey thought it was as lame as everyone else did (other than a half nakid Lita).

Vince wasn't pleased.

Its getting harder and harder to make fun of my wife for watching the Young and the Restless after watching another boring edition of Raw.

First of all. The Cons.

-Vince with his pants down.
-Vince's over acting and stupid facials.
-Vince being anywhere on Raw.
-Still no GM, nor any mention of one.
-The womens match was horrible. Candice's timing is pathetic. She fucks up a headscissors and when she finally puts Trish's legs on her shoulders, she doesn't follow thru with the roll, so she does a cartwheel? Good thinking. Nobody will notice.
-Ric Flair taking disgusting bumps at such an old age.
-Ric Flair NOT winning the belt when it was clear he had ample time to climb the ladder and retrieve it.
-Chris Masters STILL can't cut a promo.
-Tag titles not defended.
-No tag teams to defend to.
-Edge in the main event. Sad.
-John Cena getting cheered. sadder.

Pros.

HHH was kept to a minimum and I believe this is better for the character.
RVD is coming back!!!
Maria is fucking hot hot hot.
Styles makes the shittiest match worth watching with his use of wrestling knowledge.
Kurt Angles push as champion for Smackdown! and ease into a face turn to feud with Henry.

Thats it for me. The Pros are weak and there are fewer than the Cons this week. I dont think I missed anything significant?

TNA is looking better and better after every Raw show.

monkeythe
01-17-2006, 07:17 PM
A few more pros:
- Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle
- A great match between Edge & Flair
- Shelton's mama is hysterical

As far as TNA:
1 - That PPV was horrible. The end of the Team 3D match was the worst ending to a title match ever (made me wish for a Dusty finish)
2 - The last 2 months of iMPACT have been the same exact show. The first 2 matches are glorified squash matches, an X-Division tag match that means absolutely nothing in the stroylines, a main event that ends when the same people run in the ring every week to end the show (Jarrett's Army & The new WWE Stars)
3 - One of their top stars is doing a stupid concussion gimmick that has limited his move set. Why the hell would they do that to Daniels? A concussion angle did nothing for FOley in WCW, Orton in WWE.

Mr Badguy
01-18-2006, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by monkeythe
One of their top stars is doing a stupid concussion gimmick that has limited his move set. Why the hell would they do that to Daniels? A concussion angle did nothing for FOley in WCW, Orton in WWE.

That`s what I don`t get.

Storylines are great for big guys like Nash or Hogan who need them to make their matches watchable.

When you`ve got a guy as good as Daniels, why not let the guy WRESTLE?

That has got to be the way forward for TNA.

Not Jarrett breaking a guitar over someone`s head every week.

Get the wrestling marks onside by presenting solid matches and stop booking like a watered down version of WCW.

Vinnie Velvet
01-18-2006, 08:36 AM
Its getting harder and harder to make fun of my wife for watching the Young and the Restless after watching another boring edition of Raw.

First of all. The Cons.

-Vince with his pants down.
-Vince's over acting and stupid facials.
-Vince being anywhere on Raw.
-Still no GM, nor any mention of one.
-The womens match was horrible. Candice's timing is pathetic. She fucks up a headscissors and when she finally puts Trish's legs on her shoulders, she doesn't follow thru with the roll, so she does a cartwheel? Good thinking. Nobody will notice.
-Ric Flair taking disgusting bumps at such an old age.
-Ric Flair NOT winning the belt when it was clear he had ample time to climb the ladder and retrieve it.
-Chris Masters STILL can't cut a promo.
-Tag titles not defended.
-No tag teams to defend to.
-Edge in the main event. Sad.
-John Cena getting cheered. sadder.

Pros.

HHH was kept to a minimum and I believe this is better for the character.
RVD is coming back!!!
Maria is fucking hot hot hot.
Styles makes the shittiest match worth watching with his use of wrestling knowledge.
Kurt Angles push as champion for Smackdown! and ease into a face turn to feud with Henry.

Thats it for me. The Pros are weak and there are fewer than the Cons this week. I dont think I missed anything significant?

I totally agree.

Vince is in his 60s now. Do we need to see him do stupid antics again and again???

It was so obvious Flair wasn't gonna win the title.

Pros -- HBK vs Angle was a great match.

Cons - HBK's character is going nowhere -- what the hell are they doing with this thing with Vince??? Please don't tell me there's gonna be an HBK-Vince matchup at Mania!

Dave's Bitch
01-18-2006, 02:14 PM
vince with his pants down *shudders*

he is so self obsessed its pathetic

Full Bug
01-18-2006, 06:27 PM
Please don't tell me there's gonna be an HBK-Vince matchup at Mania!
Shhhh! Dont anyone tell him thats exactly whats going to happen at Wrestlemania!

Full Bug
01-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior, whose legal name, believe it or not, is now Warrior Warrior according to papers, has filed a lawsuit against WWE and Vince & Linda McMahon regarding the content of the "Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior" DVD.

Shocking.....
I gotta pick up that DVD.....

monkeythe
01-18-2006, 08:25 PM
The DVD sucks. I think he has a case as it really is a giant smear job of his character, not just his wrestling ability.
As far as his name it is just Warrior. The person filing the papers either screwed up or needed to put a first and last name in the field so it would print.

monkeythe
01-18-2006, 08:33 PM
2 - The last 2 months of iMPACT have been the same exact show. The first 2 matches are glorified squash matches, an X-Division tag match that means absolutely nothing in the stroylines, a main event that ends when the same people run in the ring every week to end the show (Jarrett's Army & The new WWE Stars)
[/B]

I wrote that before seeing this weeks iMPACT lineup.

1 - The debut of the James Gang: squash match 1
2 - Team Canada vs. The Truth, Lance Hoyt and Shark Boy: Squash match 2
3 - Chris Sabin and Sonjay Dutt vs. The Diamonds In The Rough: X-Division tag team match with no storyline
4 - X Division Street Fight AJ Styles vs. Shannon Moore: With that main event my only question going into the show is how will the big run in happen at the end.

TNA needs to fix this lazy booking very quickly or they will go out of business very soon

Vinnie Velvet
01-19-2006, 09:07 AM
Shhhh! Dont anyone tell him thats exactly whats going to happen at Wrestlemania!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

jslav06
01-22-2006, 10:40 PM

This is true. Sting is now a part of TNA. That is crazy and I might really start watching TNA because of it. I haven't watched WWE in a while since Austin left. They keep teasing with Foley and Austin, but they never seem to stay.

bueno bob
01-23-2006, 03:02 PM
The DVD sucks. I think he has a case as it really is a giant smear job of his character, not just his wrestling ability.

His website has some interesting views on it...if I remember correctly, they essentially (according to Warrior) filmed TWO versions of the DVD, "The Legend of the Ultimate Warrior" (or some such title) and "The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior" - you got it - one good retrospective, one smear job. Which one got released was basically revolving around whether or not he was going to get involved and do exactly what Vince wanted him to do.

The funny thing is, either way, Vince gets a win/win out of this - had UW participated and did what Vince wanted him to do, Vince would have had the last laugh...since he didn't, they put out the smear job DVD instead and, when the old UW fans (like myself) won't buy it and refuse to buy it, Vince can lean back in his office, have a hearty laugh and say "See? The DVD's not selling for shit! Jim never had ANY fans and this PROVES it! As always, I AM RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING, HAHAHAHAHA!!!" :rolleyes:

Of course, the contrary is really the case, because at his pinnacle, UW was more popular than any of them, even Hogan. It's just dumb to think otherwise...well, either you're dumb, have selective amnesia about UW's history, or you're too young to remember...

Hopefully Warrior gets the best of Vince with the lawsuit, or at the very least WWE puts out a FAIR retrospective of the man's career.

Big Troubles
01-27-2006, 05:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior, whose legal name, believe it or not, is now Warrior Warrior according to papers.

actually, I think he just stutters from the chair shots. Its just Warrior as far as I know. ;)

Big Troubles
01-27-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by jslav06
This is true. Sting is now a part of TNA. That is crazy and I might really start watching TNA because of it. I haven't watched WWE in a while since Austin left. They keep teasing with Foley and Austin, but they never seem to stay.

This is the worst creative slump Ive seen the WWE in, in quite some time. Especially when you consider their biggest show isnt too far away. What's the marketing strategy this year? "God (Shawn Michaels) vs Satan (Vince McMahon)" That's gonna sell like steamed cream corn on a hot summer afternoon- Aside from "That Match" there isn't anything new or exciting for Wrestlemania. I want Brock Lesnar. I want Flair vs Steamboat or Sting. I want Hogan and Austin. I want Foley to work a good match. Like WTF? Batista out now too.... Blah... TNA could seriously pick up some momentum here if Spike acts quick enough to put on a LIVE airing of Impact TNA when Raw is pre-empted by the dog show. They could pick up a potential 4.0 rating if advertised properly. I watched Raw this week and I barely stayed awake. The mystery tag partners? Puleeze! Who the fak couldn't figure that out? My son, at age 9, turned to me and said Flair lives in Charlotte doesn't he? Bing-fucking-O!

Big Troubles
01-28-2006, 10:38 AM
here something we can all enjoy! what a dumb funny fuck...

http://www.shooshtime.com/clips/video.php?id=7379

Big Troubles
01-28-2006, 10:38 AM
LOL! I keep clicking play.... :D Hell bound I believe I am...

Three_Lock Rock
01-28-2006, 11:38 AM
he must be a roth fan to be abel to pull of a move like that!

lmao! faggit!

three lock rock
kickin ass and taking names

Full Bug
01-29-2006, 01:39 AM
here something we can all enjoy! what a dumb funny fuck...

http://www.shooshtime.com/clips/video.php?id=7379
Ouch! Thats nasty, sucks to be him....:D

jslav06
01-29-2006, 01:46 AM
This is the worst creative slump Ive seen the WWE in, in quite some time. Especially when you consider their biggest show isnt too far away. What's the marketing strategy this year? "God (Shawn Michaels) vs Satan (Vince McMahon)" That's gonna sell like steamed cream corn on a hot summer afternoon- Aside from "That Match" there isn't anything new or exciting for Wrestlemania. I want Brock Lesnar. I want Flair vs Steamboat or Sting. I want Hogan and Austin. I want Foley to work a good match. Like WTF? Batista out now too.... Blah... TNA could seriously pick up some momentum here if Spike acts quick enough to put on a LIVE airing of Impact TNA when Raw is pre-empted by the dog show. They could pick up a potential 4.0 rating if advertised properly. I watched Raw this week and I barely stayed awake. The mystery tag partners? Puleeze! Who the fak couldn't figure that out? My son, at age 9, turned to me and said Flair lives in Charlotte doesn't he? Bing-fucking-O!

I wanted to see Foley named GM after Bischoff. That would've been cool. And then the whole Austin not being at Taboo Tuesday. Friggin' gay. So much hype was built up to that match because it should've been the return of Austin for another one of his rivalries. Unfortunately, he was going to lose his match and that didn't suit too well with him. Why would you come back for such a match that would spark a storyline, just to get fired and not come back anymore. Come on guys you can do better than that.

monkeythe
01-29-2006, 01:55 AM
Check out this auction on WWE.com:
http://auction.wwe.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=65766523&prmenbr=37460399&aunbr=66113233

Mr Badguy
01-30-2006, 07:09 AM
Well, well well, what a week for pro wrestling.

Sting "retires".

Rey Mysterio wins the Royal Rumble.

That sets up a good match with Angle at WM XXII.

Full Bug
01-30-2006, 03:30 PM
Not that I am a huge mark for Edge, but taking the title off him already last night setting up a match with Cena and HHH at Wrestlemania was a joke, the fans do not want to see Cena with the title.....

Vinnie Velvet
01-30-2006, 04:41 PM

I still don't know why they're doing this Micheals-Vince thing.

How do you sell a match (if it happens) between HBK and Vince????

Its impossible. The fans won't buy it. Its not like Austin vs Vince or Hogan vs Vince. Wrestling-wise, those guys are and were nowhere near HBK's calibre. So, it was easy to sell a match with those guys and Vince (just a lot of brawling and fighting, etc.)

But with Shawn (whose known for moonsaults, baseball slides, planchas, flying elbow, and of course the superkick), how can they do that with Vince?

The other plan was for Shawn to wreslte the Rock. But apparently, Rock wants no part of it. Says that when he came into the company (1996-97), Shawn rubbed him the wrong way -- Rock says he'll never forget it.

Also, Rock said that he doesn't consider HBK to be in the same star power as Hogan or Bret Hart to make this a "dream match" -- well, go and make another flop of a movie then , Rock!

Austin-Hogan is unlikely at this point because niether egos are willing to job for the other.

And come on, how lame will a Cena-HHH main event be. YAWN.

Vinnie Velvet
01-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Not that I am a huge mark for Edge, but taking the title off him already last night setting up a match with Cena and HHH at Wrestlemania was a joke, the fans do not want to see Cena with the title.....

They don't want to see it on Hunter either.

And a Cena-HHH main event will certainly rasie the roof. :rolleyes:

Mr Badguy
01-30-2006, 05:46 PM
There`s nothing like hotshot booking of the belts when the company`s under pressure.

Big Troubles
01-31-2006, 09:37 PM
I still don't know why they're doing this Micheals-Vince thing.

Austin-Hogan is unlikely at this point because niether egos are willing to job for the other.

And come on, how lame will a Cena-HHH main event be. YAWN.

Michaels vs McMahon because that's the last logical step in Shawns career. I believe he is retiring and wants a big pay day. This will be it. Bret vs Shawn part 2 would seriously break some attendance records. So would Bret vs McMahon.

I am a believer when it comes to this Steve Austin vs Hogan situation. I dont think its JUST a matter of "nobody wants to job" I think Austin and Hogan are very smart business men as well as entertainers. They both know that Vince wants this match to happen. They also know Sting is a no go again this year and there are not a lot of big matches left this year. The longer they hold off, the higher that wrestlemania payday becomes. Vince will set something up in the next few weeks.

If he doesn't this will be the first Wrestlemania I wont buy.

HHH vs Cena is barely a main event for Raw these days.

Anonymous
02-01-2006, 12:08 AM
They don't want to see it on Hunter either.

That's a point-of-view kind of thing. Of course we do. He adds credibility to the title whether you like him or not. And the title lost A LOT of credibility on Cena's hands.

And a Cena-HHH main event will certainly rasie the roof. :rolleyes:

You're right, I DON'T want to see this. Not even HHH can save THIS match. Hell, HBK kind of saved the HBK vs. Hogan match at SummerSlam and that's no snall feat, but I bet he wouldn't be able to get anything out of Cena either.

Anonymous
02-01-2006, 12:12 AM

C'mon, who're you kidding? Even a Masters vs. Viscera can be a RAW main event these days.

I blame Cena for the condition WWE is in right now. I hope HHH will pull a Brett at Wrestlemania.

"You screwed Cena! You screwed Cena!"

Shit, I'm not in bed yet and I'm already dreaming. :lol:

Vinnie Velvet
02-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Michaels vs McMahon because that's the last logical step in Shawns career. I believe he is retiring and wants a big pay day. This will be it. Bret vs Shawn part 2 would seriously break some attendance records. So would Bret vs McMahon.

I am a believer when it comes to this Steve Austin vs Hogan situation. I dont think its JUST a matter of "nobody wants to job" I think Austin and Hogan are very smart business men as well as entertainers. They both know that Vince wants this match to happen. They also know Sting is a no go again this year and there are not a lot of big matches left this year. The longer they hold off, the higher that wrestlemania payday becomes. Vince will set something up in the next few weeks.

If he doesn't this will be the first Wrestlemania I wont buy.

Well, I haven't heard anything about HBK retiring -- only that he plans to take some time off after Mania.

Last logical step?? I don't think so. Why would Shawn want one of his last matches against McMahon?

Another opponent NEEDS to be added to the mix. Vince vs Shawn (IMO) just won't cut it.

Either that a big time wrestler or old friend or foe of Shawn's shows up and makes a run in during the Vince-HBK match--then that would be great.

Possible wrestlers:

- Marty Jannety (with his personal problems, not sure if WWE wants to invest in him again).

- Scott Hall (same as above -- and I still think he's under contract with TNA or I could be wrong).

- Bret Hart (HIGHLY unlikely, but it sure would set the roof on fire!)

- Kevin Nash (unlikely since he's about to retire anyway).

- Sean Waltman / X-Pac (a possibility - HHH has been trying to help him out with his problems so he can come back to WWE)

bueno bob
02-02-2006, 04:12 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that Bret couldn't wrestle AT ALL anymore...did I miss something?

Moreover, I thought Bret wasn't interested in WWE/Vince anymore after the Owen Hart thing...

Remember, I pay attention to wrestling once every 4-5 months or so, so who knows what I've missed...lol...

I know with the state of things, and the current lack of star power or drawing cards, I seem to have not been missing much...

Mr Badguy
02-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Well, I haven't heard anything about HBK retiring -- only that he plans to take some time off after Mania.

Last logical step?? I don't think so. Why would Shawn want one of his last matches against McMahon?

Another opponent NEEDS to be added to the mix. Vince vs Shawn (IMO) just won't cut it.

Either that a big time wrestler or old friend or foe of Shawn's shows up and makes a run in during the Vince-HBK match--then that would be great.

Possible wrestlers:

- Marty Jannety (with his personal problems, not sure if WWE wants to invest in him again).

- Scott Hall (same as above -- and I still think he's under contract with TNA or I could be wrong).

- Sean Waltman / X-Pac (a possibility - HHH has been trying to help him out with his problems so he can come back to WWE)

I just got the Bret DVD and there`s no way he would run in for Michaels.

You can tell that he still hates the guy.

Not just for the Montreal match but for a whole bunch of other stuff before that, like Shawn telling Bret to get the fuck out of the ring after their iron man match so that he could pose with the belt.

I can`t see Bret returning to the ring in any capacity anytime soon.

Vinnie Velvet
02-02-2006, 02:36 PM
I just got the Bret DVD and there`s no way he would run in for Michaels.

You can tell that he still hates the guy.

Not just for the Montreal match but for a whole bunch of other stuff before that, like Shawn telling Bret to get the fuck out of the ring after their iron man match so that he could pose with the belt.

I can`t see Bret returning to the ring in any capacity anytime soon.

Don't get me wrong, I never said that Bret would run in FOR Shawn or even wrestle.

I just through it out there.

IF he even did a run in, he'd make the save for Vince, NOT Shawn. But alas, I'm dreamin'.

That won't happen -- but just speculating how HUGE that would be if it did.

Big Troubles
02-02-2006, 02:55 PM

Possible wrestlers:

They wont spend $10 on Jannety and if they do, it wont be to run a big program with Shawn. There is no money in it.

Scott Hall would be interesting, he's no longer under a TNA contract but he's also fighting off a drinking and pain killer addiction.

Bret Hart. Wont happen. Ever.

Kevin Nash is probably the best performer for Shawn at this stage of the game. It would make good money, if promoted properly- Again, Im not sure where he stands legally with TNA.

XPac signed exclusively with a new MTV program airing in the fall. He's also not worth the trouble. See Jannety-

So who else is there for Shawn Michaels to wrestle at Wrestlemania? Id have to go with Nash. But its too late to introduce him into the program. (unless they start this week)

Another idea would be to introduce a NEW wrestler. CM Punk comes to mind.

Big Troubles
02-02-2006, 03:12 PM
Lets be an armchair booker for Wrestlemania. You are Vince. Create the ultimate PPV.

Opener: 20 man, free for all hardcore match to crown a new Hardcore champion. (this title has been held up long enough) Winner: Tyson Tomko

RVD vs Sabu (table match) (jerry Lynn interferes)

Tag Team Titles: Kane/Show vs Three minute Warning w/E. Bischoff

US Title: Booker T vs Randy Orton vs Chris Benoit (First Blood Rules)

Goldust vs Viscera (Vis humps and Goldy likes it)

Shawn Michaels vs Kevin Nash (Last Man Standing)

Tag Team Titles: MnM vs Nunzio/Vito vs Crazy/Psicosis vs Gymini (TLC 5)

Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (special ref The Rock)

WWE Title: HHH vs John Cena with Roddy Piper as guest ref.

World Title: Kurt Angle vs Rey Rey

Edge fucks Lita in the ring during intermission. Matt Hardy interferes, but instead joins in...

BoogeyMan vs Papa Shango vs Damien Demento

Undertaker vs Sting

Randy Savage vs Ricky Steamboat II

Ric Flair vs Dusty Rhodes

Hall of Fame inductees: Bret Hart, Road Warriors and Paul Ellering, Steamboat, Rhodes, Bossman, Bam Bam Bigelow and Ric Flair.

Performing band during "half time" Wreslemania could be a huge surprise of a reuniting CVH. :D There ya go. Beat that PPV.\

14 matches. 3 legend matches. Live gang bang in the ring a HOF that is reasonable and a fantastic way to have Van Halen reunite in front of millions, playing a few songs for millions of people.

Vinnie Velvet
02-02-2006, 05:07 PM
They wont spend $10 on Jannety and if they do, it wont be to run a big program with Shawn. There is no money in it.

Scott Hall would be interesting, he's no longer under a TNA contract but he's also fighting off a drinking and pain killer addiction.

Bret Hart. Wont happen. Ever.

Kevin Nash is probably the best performer for Shawn at this stage of the game. It would make good money, if promoted properly- Again, Im not sure where he stands legally with TNA.

XPac signed exclusively with a new MTV program airing in the fall. He's also not worth the trouble. See Jannety-

So who else is there for Shawn Michaels to wrestle at Wrestlemania? Id have to go with Nash. But its too late to introduce him into the program. (unless they start this week)

Another idea would be to introduce a NEW wrestler. CM Punk comes to mind.

I was thinking that this other opponent would serve as a "special enforcer" brought on by Vince. Obviously, he would be fir Vince.

Hall would be great -- if he was healthy (which he aint).

I like the idea of Nash coming in for Vince -- as a big swerve, thinking he was there to make the save for HBK -- instead jackknife powerbombs Micheals!

Then set up a Nash-HBK feud as a 'farewell' for Big Kev' since he's thinking of retiring.

Mr Badguy
02-03-2006, 07:55 AM
Lets be an armchair booker for Wrestlemania. You are Vince. Create the ultimate PPV.

Opener: 20 man, free for all hardcore match to crown a new Hardcore champion. (this title has been held up long enough) Winner: Tyson Tomko

Edge fucks Lita in the ring during intermission. Matt Hardy interferes, but instead joins in...

Undertaker vs Sting

Hall of Fame inductees: Bret Hart, Road Warriors and Paul Ellering, Steamboat, Rhodes, Bossman, Bam Bam Bigelow and Ric Flair.

Performing band during "half time" Wreslemania could be a huge surprise of a reuniting CVH. :D There ya go. Beat that PPV.\

14 matches. 3 legend matches. Live gang bang in the ring a HOF that is reasonable and a fantastic way to have Van Halen reunite in front of millions, playing a few songs for millions of people.

Great card, BT.

Can`t beat it but I would add one more match:

Ultimate Warrior VS Vince McMahon (Hell in a cell inferno streetfight to the death)

Anonymous
02-05-2006, 01:58 AM

Undertaker vs Sting

Micky James gets Trish drunk and (finally) eats her pussy.

You forgot that.

I'm wanking.

Mr. Vengeance
02-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Check out this old video of a young Roddy Piper- very graphic!

http://www.youtube.com/w/%22Rowdy%22-Roddy-Piper-breaks-a-beer-bottle-over-his-own-head?v=rclluw4_DD8&search=roddy%20piper

Big Troubles
02-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

I'm wanking.

:D You wanking will be better than anything the WWE puts on ppv for $50...

Big Troubles
02-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Check out this old video of a young Roddy Piper- very graphic!

http://www.youtube.com/w/%22Rowdy%22-Roddy-Piper-breaks-a-beer-bottle-over-his-own-head?v=rclluw4_DD8&search=roddy%20piper

pretty wild...that was Ricky martel with him too... and the weird thing is, Martel did that exact same stunt with the beer bottle in '86 when he was feuding with Sadistic Steve Strong in Montreal.

wild...

Mr. Vengeance
02-07-2006, 01:07 PM
pretty wild...that was Ricky martel with him too... and the weird thing is, Martel did that exact same stunt with the beer bottle in '86 when he was feuding with Sadistic Steve Strong in Montreal.

wild...

I remember that! On the old International Wrestling show. Milt Avruskin interviewing, I believe.

Big Troubles
02-07-2006, 01:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/w/Guitar?v=4_Rh8VCzYLQ&search=steve%20strong

not wrestling related but hey.. still pretty cool. I was searching for steve strong the wrestler?

Big Troubles
02-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
I remember that! On the old International Wrestling show. Milt Avruskin interviewing, I believe.

yup... first wrestling show I ever seen was at the forum in '79 with Bravo wrestling Abby. Hooked ever since. I miss International wrestling... I miss Milt a bit too. :D

Big Troubles
02-07-2006, 01:20 PM
wrestling isnt the same as it used to be. The lines that were blurred back then were "was it real or not"... Now its just sad and sometimes sick twisted humor. Shame too.

Mr. Vengeance
02-07-2006, 05:45 PM
yup... first wrestling show I ever seen was at the forum in '79 with Bravo wrestling Abby. Hooked ever since. I miss International wrestling... I miss Milt a bit too. :D

Jesus, I go far enough back that I used to watch the original Superstars of Wrestling on CFCF-12 in Montreal with George Cannon and Milt Avruskin doing play by play. I was a big fan of Hartford Love. He had a feud going on with a guy called Otto Von Heller. That ended up evolving into International wrestling.

Big Troubles
02-07-2006, 06:48 PM
wow! Crybaby George Cannon! LOL I loved his routine behind the mic on superstars. or allstars? whichever... I remember Hogan, Andre, Masked Superstar and Rocky Johnson were working the shows. What was the promotion, or was it just a mix of talent from various indies at the time? Never did understand that. Hogan always wrestled 2 guys, Andre, same thing...

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Here's some pics' from last night's show. We got on TV with a "Shelton's Mama Dances' at the Clermont Lounge" sign.

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 08:44 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 08:47 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 08:50 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 08:53 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 08:57 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 09:01 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 09:12 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 09:16 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 10:08 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 10:08 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 10:09 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 10:09 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 10:10 PM

rustoffa

rustoffa

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 10:11 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 10:11 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 10:12 PM

rustoffa
02-07-2006, 10:12 PM
i9

Big Troubles
02-08-2006, 08:36 AM
sweet pics man.... looks like you really close to the action... Flair vs HHH tops for me. Foley's return is good for tv but bad for me personally. I found him alot less physical after 2000... (for good reaon) I slept through the RVD/Carlito match.

bueno bob
02-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Great card, BT.

Can`t beat it but I would add one more match:

Ultimate Warrior VS Vince McMahon (Hell in a cell inferno streetfight to the death)

I'd pay whatever was requested to see that happen...

:)

Speaking of which...did I actually hear HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN on WWW last nite or did I imagine things? I was in the tub and I swore I heard "HOOOO!" and "U.S.A.! U.S.A.!" from behind the door...

:confused:

Anonymous
02-09-2006, 02:10 AM
Grate pics, Stoff! Now, WHY don't they come to Portugal? Italy, France, England, Sweden... what about us, the lil' peeps?

Motherfuckers!

Seriously, those pics are the shit, man.

Anonymous
02-09-2006, 02:16 AM
:D You wanking will be better than anything the WWE puts on ppv for $50...

C'mon... why would you wanna pay 50 bucks to watch a PPV when they're so easily downloaded via eMule? One could even convert those exact PPVs to DVD Video and have ALL the 2005 PPVs - with custom covers, which can be easily found using Google - stored for, I don't know, later viewing, or something, without paying WWE a single dime. ANd then start doing the same with the 2006's PPVs.

One COULD. Doesn't mean I DO. ;) You got nothing on me, Vince. You've got no evidence. Can't make me pay.:D

Vinnie Velvet
02-09-2006, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I'd pay whatever was requested to see that happen...

Speaking of which...did I actually hear HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN on WWW last nite or did I imagine things? I was in the tub and I swore I heard "HOOOO!" and "U.S.A.! U.S.A.!" from behind the door...

Yup, Hacksaw was there.

He came out and interrupted Edge's promo and teased over the idea of him being the special guest ref in a title match with Cena.

Now, as things turned out, Foley is going to be the special guest ref

monkeythe
02-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Incredible pictures. It looks like you were close enough to get hit by Triple H's water mist.

As far as the WWE being in Europe, they will be there in late April. Here is a link for the dates. Which shows are TV tapings hasn't been announced yet.
http://prowrestling.about.com/od/watchingwrestling/a/liveeventsched.htm

I'm not plugging my site, but I think there may be some people interested in this. A while back I mentioned that I was going to be interviewing Vince Russo (former head writer of RAW & Nitro) for my site. I finally posted the interview at:
http://prowrestling.about.com/od/thewrestlers/a/vincerussointer.htm

rustoffa
02-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Incredible pictures. It looks like you were close enough to get hit by Triple H's water mist.

Thanks bro.

I didn't post the kayfabe ones.

Mr Badguy
02-10-2006, 07:34 AM
I'm not plugging my site, but I think there may be some people interested in this. A while back I mentioned that I was going to be interviewing Vince Russo (former head writer of RAW & Nitro) for my site

So what`s he like?

I`ve read so much shit about him and I saw a shoot interview with he still believes he did a good job at WCW.

Depends on your perspective, of course.

monkeythe
02-10-2006, 04:38 PM
I found him to be a very likeable guy in the 20+ minutes I spoke to him.

I didn't get into the WCW stuff with him. My opinion of his time there is that he had a shot to bring them back up and after 3 months his plan was working. However, the politics of the company caused him to lose that job despite getting ratings. By the time he came back, too much damage had been done to the company.
In his first run there, he was making Chris Benoit a main eventer. By the time he came back, the company let Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko & Saturn levae due to politics. There is a lot more that can be said about his time in WCW, but the problems that caused that company to go out of business had nothing to do with Vince. They were going to go out of business whether or not he ever stepped foot into that company.

Vinnie Velvet
02-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Vince Russo has a book out called "Forgiven".

He, like so many other wrestlers and people in the business, became a born-again Christian.

Mr Badguy
02-10-2006, 05:10 PM
I found him to be a very likeable guy in the 20+ minutes I spoke to him.

I didn't get into the WCW stuff with him. My opinion of his time there is that he had a shot to bring them back up and after 3 months his plan was working. However, the politics of the company caused him to lose that job despite getting ratings. By the time he came back, too much damage had been done to the company.
In his first run there, he was making Chris Benoit a main eventer. By the time he came back, the company let Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko & Saturn levae due to politics. There is a lot more that can be said about his time in WCW, but the problems that caused that company to go out of business had nothing to do with Vince. They were going to go out of business whether or not he ever stepped foot into that company.

I read the interview.

I always find that Russo will take all the credit for the success of WWF but none of the blame for WCW.

Let`s not forget that this is the guy that made himself and David Arquette WCW champion.

Even Bischoff was never THAT crazy.

Someday a great booker will come through with no interest in getting themselves over, which always seems to undermine these guys.

monkeythe
02-12-2006, 12:34 AM
Bischoff was working for WCW when Arquette was champ. It was actually his business deal that made WCW originally get inolved making that horrible movie.

I am no Russo apologist and I think that he made a lot of mistakes in WCW. I just think that the company was going out of business whether he was in charge or not. I also believe that the WWF might have gone under if not for some of his ideas.

The fact is that in his original WCW tenure, the ratings were going up and he was making new stars. The politics of the company caused him to get fired because he was turning mid-card guys like Jarrett and Benoit into main eventers while making many of the previous scrub guys into legitamate mid-carders (ex: Norman Smiley). The old boy network conspired against him and he was let go after only 3 months. They then let the next generation of main eventers leave the company just to save their spots (Benoit & Guerrero).

When he came back with Bischoff a few months later, it was too late to save the company. Even then, he took former mid-carders like Booker T & Scott Steiner and made them into main eventers.

As far as his title reign, it lasted only 1 day and it was a total fluke victory that didn't make his opponent loke bad, unlike when Nash had the book and he beat the unbeaten Goldberg and then wouldn't do a legit loss to Hogan (the fingerpoke of Doom).

I will admit that there were a lot of things that were going on that I didn't like that he was doing. I hated the "Smart" storylines where they basically said everything else you are watching is fake but this is real. I also hated the continual swerves that were going on and his reliance on smut to get the product going again.

As far as hoping for a booker without trying to get themselves over, as long as the owners of the company appear on screen, they will always placate their own egos at the expense of others (ex: Jeff Jarrett)

rustoffa
02-12-2006, 01:06 AM
I will admit that there were a lot of things that were going on that I didn't like that he was doing. I hated the "Smart" storylines where they basically said everything else you are watching is fake but this is real. I also hated the continual swerves that were going on and his reliance on smut to get the product going again.

It's laughable.

When Russo started catering to an imagined "dirt sheet" market?

That IS NOT the demographic.

I'm surprised he didn't do a "spoilers" angle.
:rolleyes:

Big Troubles
02-12-2006, 07:35 AM

I'm surprised he didn't do a "spoilers" angle.
:rolleyes:

Hey he could have, I dont think they were under contract. :D

Big Troubles
02-12-2006, 07:40 AM
The worst efforst by Eric and Vince R. was the young guys vs old guys storyline... :rolleyes: I think that's when they came out and hit the rest button and stripped all the champions of their titles. Christ that was horrible tv. But then again I'd love to see it on Monday nights again, just so we can have an alternative.

______ on a pole match

Madusa, then Ferrara as cruiserweight champ.

Ferrara making fun of JR.

Judy Bagwell holding 1/2 the tag titles.

Tank pulling a knife.

Gerald & Pat (Harris Twins)

Doesn't anyone miss that good wrestling. :D

Big Troubles
02-12-2006, 07:43 AM
Hummer without a driver....

Regal stiffing Goldberg.

Bret Hart face/heel, er face, sorry heel, well...tweener turn in one show.

90% of the roster were apart of the nWo!?

Arqueete as champ, wrestling better than Hak. ;)

Ooooh.... I almost forgot... The Giant falling off a high rise then returning to finish the match. Ah, the reality of it all.

rustoffa
02-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Arqueete as champ, wrestling better than Hak. ;)

I realize now that I'll never live down my appreciation for Sandman's seemingly unlimited in-ring abilities.

The guy is a technician, plain and simple. The barbwire, bindness, soul-mate being pile-drived through a table, single-handed dismantling of the BWO.....

None of it, not one blood-splattere'd inch of it can take away the fact that the man was/is a WRESTLING GOD.

He's got more mat credibility in 1/2 a singapore cane than Jack Brisco has in his whole body shop!
:cool:

Big Troubles
02-13-2006, 08:38 AM
have you been to Brisco's Body Shop? That's a bold staement my friend. :D

Nah I just fluckin' anround witcha on the Hak thing. Actualy, when I first laid eyes on Sandman, it was well before Austin used the same gimmick, but for some reason Austin ran with it. Im surprised there was nothing to a Austin vs Sandman feud. Next years wrestlemania. ;)

Vinnie Velvet
02-13-2006, 09:06 AM
While the antics and the original "crotch chops" were all HBK and Triple H (it was actually a 'Kliq' thing -- Hall, Nash and Waltman were all doing it in WCW) -- it was Vince Russo who came up with the idea for themselves to be called "D-Generation X" and to say "Suck it".

Big Troubles
02-13-2006, 05:15 PM
no it was ECW and more importantly Paul Heyman who decided to say "Fuck this shit" and changed the way we look at wrestling. He is the sole reason that there is even an "edge" on wrestling shows today. He knew people were tuning in to shows like Sex and the City, CSI and other adult orientated shows, so he adjusted and tweaked the content and made it COOL to be a wrestling fan. Which, unfortunately it has gone back to the "embarrassing" stage again. So yeah to some degree Russo had some input into making the WWE more edgy than it was, with the help of watching ECW video tapes and syndicates but as far as the actual naming of the group Degeneration X, Im sure Ive read a shoot interview with HHH, where he said when him and Shawn would come up with really stupid shit to do the following week on tv, they threw the name DX around a few times- and that was apparently in phone conversations. The crotch chop? Yeah Russo can have that to his credit if he wants. Doesn't seem like it should be a proud achievement for a guy that was considered an amazing wrestling writer.

Id take Heyman, Watts and Rhodes over Russo for writing.

Big Troubles
02-13-2006, 06:45 PM
Jim Cornette ran SMW as a good throw back alternative. Ahead of its time if you ask me. SMW would do wonders nowadays.

rustoffa
02-13-2006, 10:17 PM
Russo just lost the edge when he went to WCW. You know what the edge was? (no parallel to Edge whatsoever)

Vince.

There was/is somebody running the asylum at the WWF/WWE. That ruthless motherfucker demands the best/worst, and gets results...on many levels.

WCW, at that point, was just an asylum with plenty of carte blanche to burn. No totalitarian.

I'll be damned.....reminds me of another clusterfuck.
:D :drive:

Full Bug
02-13-2006, 11:27 PM
Anyone like Michael Cole? I think he sucks....
Anyway, check out him ripping into a caller on a radio show who dared to tell him that he stinks.....
http://pottymouthcole.ytmnd.com

Vinnie Velvet
02-14-2006, 09:08 AM
Cole is a little bitch.

Anyhow, I'm sure everyone saw the announcement last night on RAW:

BRET HART to be inducted into the Hall of Fame for 2006.

Bret will be in Chicago for the ceremony and will use this opportunity to give his "Farewell speech" he's wanted to do.

Don't expect Shawn Micheals to be in the audience during the induction ceremony.

Word has it that Bret will not be involved in Wrestlemania whatsoever.

But it'd be great if Bret came out during the Vince-HBK match and said "Ring the Fucking Bell!!".

Big Troubles
02-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Anyone like Michael Cole? I think he sucks....
Anyway, check out him ripping into a caller on a radio show who dared to tell him that he stinks.....
http://pottymouthcole.ytmnd.com

I wonder if Vinnie Mac is aware of his B Team announcer is calling WWE fans fuckheads and assholes? I noticed Cole mentioned "Ive done 337 episodes, so i must be doing something right"... Well, with all due respect Cole, if you are counting every episode you do and in every detail ripping into fans for not "respecting" your work, chances are you are NOT doing a good job. And secondly, Tony Schiavone did play by play for 20 years (over 2100 shows) in WCW and he was considered the WORST announcer in any fed in history. Right next to Rob Bartlett and Chris Cruise.

Here's what I propose, since it appears Cole is not happy with his work and the respect or lack of he gets... Fire him and let him go play with Jarrett. Move Joey Styles to Smackdown! next to Tazz and bring JR back for play by play on Raw. Solved. Bye Cole. Looks like things could work out just fine without your tantrums. :D

Big Troubles
02-14-2006, 12:24 PM
and I almost Gaurantee Shawn Michaels to be in attendance. In fact, I would bet he will be the one to induct him. Smell that? That's ratings baby!

Vinnie Velvet
02-14-2006, 02:00 PM
and I almost Gaurantee Shawn Michaels to be in attendance. In fact, I would bet he will be the one to induct him. Smell that? That's ratings baby!

Yeah, I agree. That would = ratings.

However, its very unlikely to happen.

While Bret has buried the hatchet with Vince, the same can not be said for HBK.

Shawn said in an interview last month that if it means getting Bret into the Hall of Fame for him to not be in attendance, so be it -- he won't be there.

Now, I'm not sure that was a stipulation of Bret's for him to agree to the Hall induction, but I guess we shall see.

I think Chris Benoit will induct Bret.

Big Troubles
02-14-2006, 03:49 PM
Bret Hart
Eddie Guerrero
Dusty Rhodes

any others? Probably The Road Warriors.

Mr Badguy
02-14-2006, 05:16 PM
Bret Hart
Eddie Guerrero
Dusty Rhodes

any others? Probably The Road Warriors.

Ted DiBiase
Curt Hennig
Roddy Piper
Jake Roberts

I got the Jake The Snake DVD and it`s awesome.

Worth it for the documentry.

That guy has had a fucked up life besides the shit you hear about him in the wrestling business.

Big Troubles
02-14-2006, 05:18 PM
I agree with DiBiase, Hennig & Roberts, but wasn't the HotRod inducted last year? I was also thinking Honky Tonk Man, Randy Savage and Ricky Steamboat.

Big Troubles
02-14-2006, 05:20 PM
I have the Jake dvd as well. Its a good buy. Im waiting for the AWA one, the Brian Pillman one and I would LOVE a box set of Saturday Night's Main Event. (thow in a disc of Shotgun Saturday Night series as well)

rustoffa
02-14-2006, 08:33 PM
I was also thinking Honky Tonk Man, Randy Savage and Ricky Steamboat.

HTM has burned enough bridges to make the one that used to be over the river Kwai look repairable!

Savage definetely....

Steamboat's legacy is in the NWA.

Full Bug
02-15-2006, 01:51 AM
I wonder if Vinnie Mac is aware of his B Team announcer is calling WWE fans fuckheads and assholes? I noticed Cole mentioned "Ive done 337 episodes, so i must be doing something right"... Well, with all due respect Cole, if you are counting every episode you do and in every detail ripping into fans for not "respecting" your work, chances are you are NOT doing a good job. And secondly, Tony Schiavone did play by play for 20 years (over 2100 shows) in WCW and he was considered the WORST announcer in any fed in history. Right next to Rob Bartlett and Chris Cruise.

Here's what I propose, since it appears Cole is not happy with his work and the respect or lack of he gets... Fire him and let him go play with Jarrett. Move Joey Styles to Smackdown! next to Tazz and bring JR back for play by play on Raw. Solved. Bye Cole. Looks like things could work out just fine without your tantrums. :D
Well said, and yeah, move Styles to Smackdown and get JR back, although I doubt he would come back after the way they treated him in the end.....

Vinnie Velvet
02-15-2006, 08:44 AM
HTM has burned enough bridges to make the one that used to be over the river Kwai look repairable!

Savage definetely....

Steamboat's legacy is in the NWA.

Savage won't be in this year.

Things between the Macho Man and Vince aren't all that great.

Big Troubles
02-16-2006, 01:20 PM
Hey Russ..... all I have to say is fuckin' Oouuuch.... Got to lay of the drinky drinky Mr Sandman. :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lSQcXbGtF6k&search=sandman

Big Troubles
02-16-2006, 01:21 PM
this is much better. Sandman vs Cactus Jack!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hzRtsETiZIQ&search=sandman

Full Bug
02-16-2006, 04:30 PM
Former ECW star Grunge passes away

Mike "Johnny Grunge" Durham was pronounced dead on arrival at an Atlanta area hospital this morning.

The only available details were he was at a friend's house in Peachtree City, GA, and was gasping for air and rushed to the hospital. The preliminary diagnosis from the hospital is that it was said to have to do with complications from sleep apnea.

Grunge and the late Rocco Rock (Ted Petty), as the tag team of Public Enemy, were the first major stars created by ECW in a program against The Funk Brothers. They became ECW's most popular act, to the point they were subject to a bidding war of sorts between WCW and WWF. However, taken out of the ECW environment, they weren't as successful.

Grunge, whose age is believed to be 39, was said by friends to have never been the same since Petty's death.

Big Troubles
02-16-2006, 05:52 PM
Its sad to see another one go. I was never a big fan of TPE's work, other than they were great at getting their gimmick over for most of their careers, but the number of wrestlers that has died in the last 3 years is incredible.

Big Troubles
02-16-2006, 05:56 PM

Big Troubles
02-16-2006, 06:02 PM
list of deceased wrestlers with dates, ages, and real names.
2006 Necrology:
Ricky Romero, El Texano

2005 Necrology:
Buddy Porter, Ray Villmer, Pez Whatley, Tony Lanza, Roger Mackay, George Culkin, Black Angus Campbell, Chris Candido, Guy Brunetti, Spider, Shinya Hashimoto, Miguel Perez, Rod Trongard, Al Kashey, Lord Alfred Hayes, Dean Rockwell, Lou Pitoscia, Chris Tolos, Chris Cash, Scotty Thompson, Sailor White, Bob Nandor, Gene Stanlee, Bob Langevin, The Crusher, Choo-Choo Lynn, Eddy Guerrero, Don Evans

2004 Necrology:
Buck Moore, Jack Tunney, Beetlejuice, Hard Boiled Haggerty, Dave Levin, Dinty Parks, Danny Hawke, John Heath, Dano McDonald, Hercules Hernandez, Power Mike, Texas Outlaw #1, Dr. Destruction, Stephan DeLeon, Goliath, Rattlesnake Brooks, Pepper Gomez, Kurt Von Brauner, Malcolm Monroe, Victor the Bodyguard, Pat O'Hara, Balk Estes, Sandor Kovacs, Billy Redwood, Pat Roach, Ken Timbs, J.W. Hawk, Dr. Wagner, Jim Barnett, Enrique Llanes, Big Boss Man, Chuck Molnar, Jack Donovan, Misterio de la Muerte, Xtreme, Samson Kutsuwada

2003 Necrology:
Naoto Morishita, The Sheik, Ox Anderson, Curt Hennig, Michiaki Yoshimura, Tony Altimore, Sailor Art Thomas, Kodo Fuyuki, Bruiser Brian Cox, Les Kellet, Ray Mendoza, Babs Wingo, Jackie Nichols, Kurt Von Poppenheim, Miss Elizabeth, Duane Allen, Fred Blassie, Core, Jack Curran, Danny Johnson, Mickey Gold, Tug Wilson, Giant Ochiai, Marva Scott, Great Antonio, Pitbull #2, Frank Zela, Stu Hart, Road Warrior Hawk, Floyd Creatchman, Mitsu Hirai, Crash Holly, Ed Sharpe, Dick Hutton, Joey Rossi, Moondog Spot, The Wall, Mike Lozansky, Dan Greer

2002 Necrology:
Mighty Igor, Bill Steddum, Herb Calvert, Nelson Royal, Jeff Raitz, Paddy Casey, Bud Adams, Basil Bozinis, Robbie D, Swede Hanson, Bobby Nelson, Nick Roberts, Dave Casanova, Charlie Harville, Medic, Norm Kimber, Troy Graham, Big Red, Logger Larson, Steve Bolus, Bobby Managoff, Wahoo McDaniel, Lou Thesz, Randy Anderson, Abe Ford, George Gordienko, Ben Alexander, Shoichi Arai, Dick Dudley, Davey Boy Smith, Pete McKay, Executioner, Bob McCune, Speedy Hatfield, Randy Tyler, Don Owen, Little Frankie, Abe Zvonkin, Jay Caldwell, Mike Paidousis, Darrell Cochran, Butch Thornton, Jimmy McGuire, Rocco Rock, Mike York, Vince Risko, Carl Murnick, Miyuki Yanagi, Moose Cholak, Billy Goelz, Thunder Sugiyama, Billy Travis, George Harris, Jeff Peterson, Mr. Wrestling, Bob Leipler, The Diva, Yukon Braxton

Big Troubles
02-16-2006, 06:13 PM
Eddie/Barr/Gilbert vs Owen/Davey/Pillman

Ric Rude vs Curt Hennig

Hawk vs Wahoo McDaniel

The Wall vs Big Boss Man vs Andre The Giant

Fred Blassie vs Lou Thez

Crash Holly is running around getting pinned constantly by: Executioner,Jeff Peterson,Hard Boiled Haggerty,The Crusher & Little Frankie!

Stu Hart will be seated in the nosebleeds and most likely still druling.

The Von Erichs will be doing blow and drinking beer out of Kerry's leg.

Big Troubles
02-16-2006, 06:13 PM
too soon? :D

Big Troubles
02-16-2006, 06:15 PM
check out AJ Styles vs The Hurricane in apparently AJ's tryout match.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=H-IxnBVAZ8Y

Big Troubles
02-16-2006, 06:19 PM
awesome match.

Big Troubles
02-16-2006, 06:20 PM
anybody else have fav matches?

Full Bug
02-17-2006, 01:10 AM
Thats quite the list alright, Pez Whatley, damm I remember him being a jobber every week back in the day, didnt know he died.....

bueno bob
02-18-2006, 09:19 AM
I guess I've been out of touch...I had no idea that Hercules Hernandez and Big Boss Man passed away until just reading this...

Met Hernandez once...HELL of a nice guy...put on an AWESOME show that night, too, pinned Haku in his first match - came back out to substitute for another face who didn't make it like a half an hour later and went on to pin, coincidentally enough, Big Boss Man...VERY entertaining matches, both! Walked out of the arena thinking to myself that they should have ABSOLUTELY given him an I-C title run if that nights performance was any indication of what the show that the man was capable of running...

Big Troubles
02-18-2006, 03:32 PM
I guess I've been out of touch...I had no idea that Hercules Hernandez and Big Boss Man passed away until just reading this...

Met Hernandez once...HELL of a nice guy...put on an AWESOME show that night, too, pinned Haku in his first match - came back out to substitute for another face who didn't make it like a half an hour later and went on to pin, coincidentally enough, Big Boss Man...VERY entertaining matches, both! Walked out of the arena thinking to myself that they should have ABSOLUTELY given him an I-C title run if that nights performance was any indication of what the show that the man was capable of running...

I liked Herc as well. But I guess they didn't put the ic belt on him, because unlike HTM (:D) he didn't need a belt to get over. Fuck I hate Honky. Ball sucklin' ass pounder he is.

bueno bob
02-19-2006, 03:23 AM
I had a nightmare once, when I was a kid, that HTM was gay and trying to fuck me in the butt. Scared the fuckin' crap out of me.

That is a NO BULLSHIT 100% TRUE story.

Ron Chi
02-19-2006, 04:04 AM
Former ECW star Grunge passes away

Grunge, whose age is believed to be 39, was said by friends to have never been the same since Petty's death.
Of course Grunge was never the same since Petty's (Flyboy Rocco Rock) passing away. PETTY WAS THE PE TAG TEAM! It was Petty who took all the insane bumps. It was Petty who had the aerial manuevers. Petty made the PE team a hardcore team. If you look back on PE and had a highlights, you'll see Petty on every one of them, not Johnny Grunge.

Big Troubles
02-20-2006, 08:50 PM
I had a nightmare once, when I was a kid, that HTM was gay and trying to fuck me in the butt. Scared the fuckin' crap out of me.

That is a NO BULLSHIT 100% TRUE story.

LOL I had the same dream. Im thinking he travels, at night, for his prey. :D I always liked the gimmick, but the asshole that plays the part, is such a mouthy prick. Making fun of Bret Hart, and talking like Bret did when he first had his stroke. He's a cruel fucker. Funny, but cruel. I remember he posted something about Kevin Nash on his site, something about adding Big Kev to his "ass kicking list"... Well Kev was on the radio show and when asked about this supposed list, Kevin said "Honky Tonk Man? I swear I seen him at the Chevron selling gas". :D

Big Troubles
02-20-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Ron Chi
Of course Grunge was never the same since Petty's (Flyboy Rocco Rock) passing away. PETTY WAS THE PE TAG TEAM! It was Petty who took all the insane bumps. It was Petty who had the aerial manuevers. Petty made the PE team a hardcore team. If you look back on PE and had a highlights, you'll see Petty on every one of them, not Johnny Grunge.

BUT, they Both waved their arms equally. :D

Big Troubles
02-20-2006, 08:56 PM
It's sad to say but there are better wrestling cards in the after life than there are right fuckin' here.

They should've went with Edge beating Cena for the belt and facing RVD for the title at WME. HHH could still wrestle Cena for the #1 contender spot and later face RVD at Backlash.

They also could've pushed for a Foley vs Flair match. Lots o' blood and scary bumps. I want to be entertained for my $60.

Big Troubles
02-20-2006, 08:57 PM
of course in a perfect world Brock would come back and face off against Batista.

tjvhou812
02-20-2006, 11:17 PM
its all about the game.........

HHH the headline.....and new wwe champ

Full Bug
02-21-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812

HHH in the main event at Wrestlemania AGAIN, what a shock....:rolleyes:

Vinnie Velvet
02-21-2006, 02:55 PM
HHH in the main event at Wrestlemania AGAIN, what a shock....:rolleyes:

No kidding. :rolleyes:

Prior to the 'Road to Wrestlemania' tournament, he was nowhere near the WWE Title in terms of storylines.

Amazing how he can just throw himself into the main event like that. (I guess being the boss's son-in law has its advantages).

It was so predictable -- everyone knew that HHH was going to get in and have a match with Cena for the title.

Vinnie Velvet
02-21-2006, 03:02 PM
While I don't think Cena is a great champion -- he's been unable to get really over with the fans, I still think (if WWE goes this way) its pointless to give HHH another run with the title.

What for??

He was just World Champion last year.

What about Edge?? All of a sudden, he's out of the title picture. What about RVD? After getting a shot at being the No. 1 Contender, he's out now too.

Who wants to see fatty Triple H wrestle no-talent John Cena for the title??

Boring.

I hope the World Title match (now between Kurt Angle and Randy Orton and rumoured to include Ray Mysterio) is going to be the Mania closing match.

Full Bug
02-21-2006, 03:16 PM
What about RVD? After getting a shot at being the No. 1 Contender, he's out now too.

The part that bugs me too is that RVD proved at ECW One Night Stand that he can cut great promo's if givin the chance, but of course since he has been back he has had zero mike time, and now HHH in the main event again, every week that goes by gets me a little closer to me not watching WWE anymore period, them using Eddie G's death for storylines with Randy Orton isnt impressing me either, I may start to try to follow whats going on in TNA instead, now would be a good time with them getting their primetime show coming up....

Full Bug
02-21-2006, 03:21 PM
I just read that RVD did in fact do a promo last night, I must have missed that segment....

Big Troubles
02-21-2006, 07:58 PM
Y2J says rock & roll no frills gets no better than AC/DC & says "Shake A Leg" is from "Back In Black". He says that Brian Johnson stated that he'd never sing that song again, because it's too high. Y2J says not only is it high, but it's gruf as well & says Johnson has b***s & he's singing high. He says that's a great choice & says Johnson's possibly the greatest replacement singer choice of all time. He says it's either Johnson or Iron Maiden's Blaze Bayley & says he's not sure which one it is. He says this leads us to a segway into another replacement singer & he's referring to Sammy Hagar for David Lee Roth & says he wants to talk a little about Eddie Van Halen.

Y2J says he met a photographer in Los Angeles at Zakk Wylde's Hollywood Rock Walk induction. He says that's not to be confused with the Hollywood Walk & says the Rock Walk's in front of the Guitar Center & the Hollywood Walk Of Fame's in Hollywood Boulevard. He says Zakk was inducted & also says he met a guy named Robert M. Knight. He says go on www.robertmknight.com & says you'll see the greatest photos in rock & roll history. He says Knight's been around since Jimi Hendrix & says he took photos of Hendrix & everyone in the last 40 years in between. He says that Knight told him that Eddie's not doing good because he told Knight that Eddie's 1 of his favorite guitar players & he says that Knight told him [in a Robert M. Knight impersonation] "he ain't doing so great buddy boy".

Y2J asks "what are you doing Eddie" & says Eddie's 1 of the greatest guitar players of all time & says Eddie's not recording with anyone. He says he don't care if Eddie gets back together with Van Halen, but tells him to do something like a blues record, a classical record, or something. He says instead we just have seen nothing or heard nothing from Eddie Van Halen in many years. He says we've seen David Lee Roth who replaced Howard Stern when Stern went to [as he says it] "The competition to XM Radio" [aka Sirius].

Anyhow Y2J says Sammy Hagar's still touring, putting out records, still being Sammy, sings like a dream & an awesome singer. He says basically Eddie's the forgotten man who's M.I.A. & says the glory days are far behind him. He says the glory days back when he'd take a dentist drill, hold it up to the pickup of his cramer or his peevee Wolfgang & he'd go completely insane. He asks as to what does "Poundcake" really mean & says think really hard & says he's sure you'll figure it out.

5. Plays Van Halen's "Poundcake", Sammy Hagar's "Mas Tequila" & David Lee Roth's "Sensible Shoes".

6. Y2J says "Sensible Shoes" is a song that you'd listen to on a lazy day with the top down, just driving down the road & thinking about girls. He says when that record came out back in '91, he had a '76 Valari, bottle green with rust. He says he bought that record & there was a girl that he liked named Holly who was from Okotoks, Alberta, Canada & says if she's listening, he says in an unusual accent: "I liked you, I REALLY liked you, I had crush on you". He says the record came out in February & says that was weird because he says whenever a Van Halen or David Lee Roth record came out when there was snow on the ground, it didn't quite resinate as well as it did when the sun was out.

Y2J says Van Halen music & David Lee Roth music should come out when the sun's shinning. He then says he was driving down the street in his '76 Valari & says that song [Sensible Shoes] came on & then Y2J sang some lyrics from it:"The gypsies said I blew my sazu, ah, come on" & says it was so laid back, almost as if Roth was a lounge singer. He says "Diamond Dave" now lives on the morning radio show time on NY's K-Rock [NOTE FROM JEFF, for those that care, it's not K-Rock/WXRK anymore, but it's now WFNY. Also for those interested, here's Roth's 92.3 profile: www.923freefm.com/pages/1287.php as well as a list of stations that carry his show: http://david.freefm.com .]

Y2J asks how's Roth done & says he hasn't heard much about it & says if you hear Roth's show, he's interested in your opinions & asks if Roth's show lives up to his show. He says he saw Paul McCartney a couple of months ago & says Rick Rubin was there. He says Rick's a "portly" guy who's bald with a huge beard, kind of fat, but a genius producer who's working with Red Hot Chilli Peppers. He says they're "Fixin" & says that's a southern term, to release their new record [as he pronounces it] "Stadia Arcadia" [NOTE FROM JEFF:I could be mistaken, but I believe the title is "Stadium Arcadium"].

Big Troubles
02-21-2006, 07:59 PM
fuckin' neat.

rustoffa
02-21-2006, 08:31 PM
this is much better. Sandman vs Cactus Jack!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hzRtsETiZIQ&search=sandman

Ha!

One word:

Methodical.

What a mat technician...

I've got a cuntpilation called "Sandman's Greatest And Not So Great."

It's like a "you decide" type deal.

scottydabodi
02-22-2006, 12:59 AM

Fuck the boss' daughter, get to be champ....

HHH = Chump.

Full Bug
02-22-2006, 01:04 AM
Where did you find that story BT?
Kinda dissappointing to hear Y2J praise Sammy Hagar, for a guy who loves Maiden, ect, I would have thought he would have better taste.....
http://www.online-thecatsmeow.com/images/Emoticons3/hemplove.gif

Dave's Bitch
02-22-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Fuck the boss' daughter, get to be champ....

HHH = Chump.

at the moment HHH is kicking ass,his matches are good and he is working his ass off.he was easily the best in the rumble and he really did work that match,where as the little shit who won it spent the whole match on his back

Big Troubles
02-22-2006, 03:03 PM
Where did you find that story BT?
Kinda dissappointing to hear Y2J praise Sammy Hagar, for a guy who loves Maiden, ect, I would have thought he would have better taste.....
http://www.online-thecatsmeow.com/images/Emoticons3/hemplove.gif

I came across the story at www.pwinsider.com. I didn't care for the Hagar praise, but like he said he does have a good voice for ballads. But most people prefer the ass kickin' CVH, not the cheese the Sam brings to the dinner table. :D

tjvhou812
02-22-2006, 04:03 PM
its all about the game

Full Bug
02-22-2006, 05:48 PM
This should make HHH, Batista's lives a little easier....:D

Big Troubles
02-22-2006, 07:30 PM
its all about the game

and how you play it...

Big Troubles
its all about the game

and how you play it...

Big Troubles
its all about the game

and how you play it...

Big Troubles
02-22-2006, 07:58 PM
jesus christ, why did that post 3 times?

what the deuce?

Big Troubles
02-22-2006, 08:02 PM
sunny... Mmm mmm... sunny...

Big Troubles
02-22-2006, 08:07 PM
I think she's been eating a bit more and wrestling a little less lately.

Big Troubles
02-22-2006, 08:12 PM
Mmm... Beefy.

Big Troubles
02-22-2006, 08:16 PM
They should've used her instead of what's his name...? :D Micker!

Vinnie Velvet
02-23-2006, 09:49 AM
YIKES!!

What the fuck happened to Tammy???

Big Troubles
02-23-2006, 11:56 AM
somethin' in the drinking water. Im guessing it's all the jizz guzzlin' frenzy's she had in the 90's. :D Still, Id fuck her. Nothing like fucking a celeb. Fat, skinny.... :D

Full Bug
02-24-2006, 12:28 AM
Hard to believe how she has changed....

Vinnie Velvet
02-24-2006, 08:17 AM
Hard to believe how she has changed....

Man, when I was 20, Sunny was it.

I was in love with her.

She was truly the first "modern" Diva of WWE (I know, people say Elisabeth was, but in terms of how Divas are presented as these days, Sunny was the first).

rustoffa
02-24-2006, 09:30 PM
*sigh*
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VPbxaQTNuo0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VPbxaQTNuo0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Big Troubles
02-26-2006, 08:09 AM
a nail driver piledriver from the top rope?! Jesus Christ! :D Did I see a 911 chokeslam in there too?

sweet!

rustoffa
02-26-2006, 07:07 PM
You know, It's too bad Sabu & RVD couldn't work out their differences like two rational human beings.

They coulda been the gratest tag-team of all times!

Big Troubles
02-26-2006, 09:00 PM
You know, It's too bad Sabu & RVD couldn't work out their differences like two rational human beings.

You little smart mark you.... ;)

the really sad part? Wrestlemania should be featuring RVD vs Jerry Lynn vs Sabu in a falls count anywhere match for the returning Hardcore title. But instead RVD will wrestle Shelton for the IC. (which is ok to good, depending on how you like your wrestling)

I still say, as an armchair booker, I would've had- originally- RVD win the tourney and face Edge for the WWE title at Wrestlemania. HHH still could've worked against Cena. Foley vs Carlito etc... but instead we are going to get fed whatever McMahon wants us to eat.

shit on a stick for $60? No thank you.

rustoffa
02-26-2006, 09:24 PM

the really sad part? Wrestlemania should be featuring RVD vs Jerry Lynn vs Sabu in a falls count anywhere match for the returning Hardcore title. But instead RVD will wrestle Shelton for the IC. (which is ok to good, depending on how you like your wrestling)

I still say, as an armchair booker, I would've had- originally- RVD win the tourney and face Edge for the WWE title at Wrestlemania. HHH still could've worked against Cena. Foley vs Carlito etc... but instead we are going to get fed whatever McMahon wants us to eat.

Carlito did a pretty decent job (no pun intended) adapting to RVD's unorthodox style. IMO, RVD is the guy noone ever wants to work a program with. Where's Hayabusa when you need him? *all apologies to one of the best EVER.*

Full Bug
02-26-2006, 10:49 PM

What do you mean, is there some story there? Maybe I just cant remember at the moment....

Full Bug
02-26-2006, 10:51 PM
You little smart mark you.... ;)

You would make a great booker for the WWE BT, exactly why you would never get the job, what you say makes actual sense....:rolleyes:

Full Bug
02-26-2006, 10:57 PM
Carlito did a pretty decent job (no pun intended) adapting to RVD's unorthodox style. IMO, RVD is the guy noone ever wants to work a program with. Where's Hayabusa when you need him? *all apologies to one of the best EVER.*
Like Heyman has said many times, RVD just needs talented people to work with in the ring, give him that and he shines.....
I would love to see him in a program with Ray Mysterio....

Big Troubles
02-27-2006, 02:20 PM
You would make a great booker for the WWE BT, exactly why you would never get the job, what you say makes actual sense....:rolleyes:

yup. the problem seems to be that the writers are not fans of the product and the McMahons lost touch with what "works" and what doesn't. All they do is listen to the house show crowds for the responses. It takes more than that. There is still plenty of shock and awe for the WWE to do.

Example: Masters as a face. Cruiserweights on Smackdown should be held higher up on the card. Upper if not Main eventing. Tag teams NEED to be established. Intriging stories, that deal with real life situations and NOT using personal problems of wrestlers and exploit that. That's just an easy way out for the writers. Plus McMahon has to start looking at the product as if he were a fan again. Does he want it to seem more realistic ala Paul London, Kid Kash, Rey Rey, Benoit and RVD or does he want it to seem hokey for the kids like BoogeyMan, Undertaker and Kane? He's meshing and blurring those lines of reality and it confuses people.

Big Troubles
02-27-2006, 02:23 PM
Like Heyman has said many times, RVD just needs talented people to work with in the ring, give him that and he shines.....
I would love to see him in a program with Ray Mysterio....

Heyman should be writing along with a booking committee. McMahon can still have final say but for the love of God just let the bookers book the matches from beginning to end.

Heyman
Cornette
Rhodes
Stephanie
Shane
Malenko
Steamboat and maybe look to bring in some retired or semi retired wrestlers for writing promos like Nash and Hall and maybe Steve Austin.

The WWE also needs some sort of security for its workers. Pensions. Unions? Something!!!

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 01:16 AM
Bischoff's wife...

http://www.bangedup.com/bu_posts/loreebischoffdw32.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 01:36 AM
Tammy Lynn Sytch...the good ole' days...

http://sinoby.com/sport/sytch_tammy_lynn/001.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 01:36 AM
http://sinoby.com/sport/sytch_tammy_lynn/002.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 01:37 AM
http://sinoby.com/sport/sytch_tammy_lynn/003.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 01:38 AM
http://sinoby.com/sport/sytch_tammy_lynn/004.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 01:38 AM
http://sinoby.com/sport/sytch_tammy_lynn/005.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 01:39 AM
http://sinoby.com/sport/sytch_tammy_lynn/006.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 01:41 AM
http://sinoby.com/sport/sytch_tammy_lynn/007.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 01:42 AM
http://sinoby.com/sport/sytch_tammy_lynn/008.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 01:42 AM
http://sinoby.com/sport/sytch_tammy_lynn/009.jpg

Vinnie Velvet
03-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Shit, POJ', gettin' red 'X's all over the place.

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Is everyone getting red x's?

I'll just attach them if you are...

Matt White
03-01-2006, 01:29 PM
I'm seeing them all...

But I've had people tell me that they can't see the pics I throw up....

Sunny was a fine looking broad back in the day......

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Sad really...when you get out of the business...and all you really have left are your looks...

then you lose those...

not hard to figure out why the fuck she's an addict...

weird picture with the lizard...

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Here's one I've never seen before...

http://www.amber-frey.net/pics3/tammy-lynn-sytch-1.jpg

Vinnie Velvet
03-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Sad really...when you get out of the business...and all you really have left are your looks...

then you lose those...

not hard to figure out why the fuck she's an addict...

weird picture with the lizard...

Sunny was the original WWE Diva.

Although she didn't necessarily wrestle much like the Divas do today, she paved the way for them for being more than just a valet (ie: Elisabeth).

POJO_Risin
03-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Yeah, and she was hotter than all those other ones anyways. There haven't been MANY divas even close to Sunny's looks in her prime...

Vinnie Velvet
03-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Yeah, and she was hotter than all those other ones anyways. There haven't been MANY divas even close to Sunny's looks in her prime...

Yup. Damn Straight.

She had a 'natural' beauty.

Unlike some of these Divas today.

Dan
03-05-2006, 02:57 AM
WWE show in New Zealand.Kurt Angle and the other WWE superstars had about 20,000 fans on their feet with one and only show in Wellington on Saturday night.

Finally The WWE has come to New Zealand.

Big Troubles
03-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Dan
WWE show in New Zealand.Kurt Angle and the other WWE superstars had about 20,000 fans on their feet with one and only show in Wellington on Saturday night.

Finally The WWE has come to New Zealand.

yeah I read that on the Torch website and thought instantly, Dan's getting what he wants!

Im still waiting for 24/7 on cable, OVW to get picked up by some cable outlet, The Fight Channel and Saturday Nights Main Event to be released on dvd. All 18 too. Not some sort of best of like back in 89.

Ya hear me Vince!!! :(

Dan
03-05-2006, 10:58 PM
yeah I read that on the Torch website and thought instantly, Dan's getting what he wants!

Im still waiting for 24/7 on cable, OVW to get picked up by some cable outlet, The Fight Channel and Saturday Nights Main Event to be released on dvd. All 18 too. Not some sort of best of like back in 89.

Ya hear me Vince!!! :(

The only problem was I don't live in Wellington.:(

monkeythe
03-05-2006, 11:29 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1416510893/qid%3D1141619096/203-8957510-8454304

New WWE Book Coming Out Soon:

Synopsis
December 2001: Vince McMahon steps out of a snowy night into a diner in upstate New York for a meeting with old friend Phil Thomson, now a highly placed government official. Thomson has a strange proposition: creating a new covert black-ops group using the Superstars of World Wrestling Entertainment. The WWE's talented men and women are perfect. Highly skilled athletes with the ideal cover, they travel all across the country and the globe; no one would find it unusual to find them in a town one day and gone the next. The government would train and support the wrestlers in every way possible except one: no one must know the truth. March 2006: The Superstars have been handed their latest assignment - take down a commercial-grade methyl-amphetamine plant that is bankrolling terrorist activities in Europe. Their mission seems simple and straightforward, until a member of their team is taken prisoner. Now all that they've worked so hard for is in jeopardy, and one of their own might be killed...

Big Troubles
03-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Dan
The only problem was I don't live in Wellington.:(

you've got to show abit of leg and grab a ride from a passing car! :D

or jump on a kangaroos back. Unless it's not the same as cartoons. Can you ride those things like a horse? :confused:

Dan
03-07-2006, 12:05 AM
you've got to show abit of leg and grab a ride from a passing car! :D

or jump on a kangaroos back. Unless it's not the same as cartoons. Can you ride those things like a horse? :confused:

How about a sheep?Plenty of them around.:)

rustoffa
03-08-2006, 10:36 PM
So who's gonna ante up for Wrestlemania?

Thoughts? Predictions?

Austin stunning Kelly Clarkson?

RATINGS.

Big Troubles
03-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Stephanie gives birth in the ring. Squats and squirts out a bouncing baby Omen. :D

Big Troubles
03-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Real Live sex in the ring!!! Picture Trish fac down ass up gettin' macked by Torrie. :D Austin runs in and fucks them both, has a few beer to celebrate and the show goes off the air.

Dan
03-09-2006, 12:20 AM
Real Live sex in the ring!!! Picture Trish fac down ass up gettin' macked by Torrie. :D Austin runs in and fucks them both, has a few beer to celebrate and the show goes off the air.

I would pay to see that.:)

Big Troubles
03-09-2006, 08:17 AM
:D yeah me too. Somethin' tells me that in 30 years or so, that will be Wrestlemania.

Dave's Bitch
03-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Austin is going to enduct Bret Hart into the hall of fame isnt he?

Vinnie Velvet
03-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Austin is going to enduct Bret Hart into the hall of fame isnt he?

Yup.

It was announced this past Monday.

Also, Sensational Sherri was announced as another Hall of Fame inductee.

No word on who will induct her -- my guess is that it would be HBK himself
(though not even sure if Shawn will attend the ceremony in light of heat still between himself and Bret).

Dave's Bitch
03-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Yup.

It was announced this past Monday.

Also, Sensational Sherri was announced as another Hall of Fame inductee.

No word on who will induct her -- my guess is that it would be HBK himself
(though not even sure if Shawn will attend the ceremony in light of heat still between himself and Bret).

i really doubt it would be shawn that would induct sherri in,Bret and Shawn have a hatred for eachother (or well i know Bret hates shawn).i doubt they would risk putting them together

Vinnie Velvet
03-09-2006, 03:15 PM
i really doubt it would be shawn that would induct sherri in,Bret and Shawn have a hatred for eachother (or well i know Bret hates shawn).i doubt they would risk putting them together

I doubt Shawn will be there either.

Though as far as current and past superstars go, I think Shawn would be perfect for inducting Sensational Sherri into the Hall of Fame considering she was the one that got his singles career jump started (she also sang the 'original' Sexy Boy theme before Shawn changed it to himself singing it).

Dave's Bitch
03-09-2006, 03:28 PM
(she also sang the 'original' Sexy Boy theme before Shawn changed it to himself singing it).

that version sucked though,the shawn version is waaaay better.

Mr Badguy
03-09-2006, 06:31 PM
It`ll probably be DiBiase.

She was his valet at one time and he`s "in" with Vince.

Shawn won`t be there and Macho Man isn`t likely to be invited.

Come to think of it, DiBiase could be inducted also.

rustoffa
03-09-2006, 08:47 PM
I'm trying to figure out where Vince will place Rocky's run-in.

"FINALLY! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK........TO..

Fuck, where is it again?

Vinnie Velvet
03-10-2006, 08:48 AM
I'm trying to figure out where Vince will place Rocky's run-in.

"FINALLY! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK........TO..

Fuck, where is it again?

Speaking of the Rock, there is no word on whether he will make any kind of appearance at Wrestlemania 22.

My guess is that he won't.

Big Troubles
03-10-2006, 05:33 PM
yeah there wont be any Rocky run in's. No way. I doubt Austin could do anything athletic these days. I was hoping for a Austin/Hogan battle, but thats lost. Then I was thinking about what kind of a dream match Vince could put Flair in....Until he was pegged into the ladder match. It could very well be Flairs last Wrestlemania and Vince has the 60 yr old climbing ladders to earn a title shot... Blah.... Im going on record as saying that this will be the worst Wrestlemania since WM 11.

Big Troubles
03-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Foley and Edge? Shitty booking. Yeah they'll have a good match, but it should've been Edge vs Undertaker and Foley vs Flair. Cena vs RVD. HHH vs Big Show. Orton vs Hogan??? Rey Rey vs Angle.... My WM is betta!

amadeus
03-10-2006, 05:40 PM
Foley and Edge? Shitty booking. Yeah they'll have a good match, but it should've been Edge vs Undertaker and Foley vs Flair. Cena vs RVD. HHH vs Big Show. Orton vs Hogan??? Rey Rey vs Angle.... My WM is betta!

Sounds like a winner card to me- alot better than the one they have going now.

Big Troubles
03-10-2006, 05:52 PM
the one I posted makes more sense too. Edge challenges the dead man to his un-defeated streak at WM. Foley challenges Flair for what Flair said in his book. "Hardcore vs Purist". Orton (the Legend Killer) challenges Hogan. RVD wins tourney and challenges Cena for WWE title, and have RVD win!!!

Big Troubles
03-10-2006, 05:55 PM
The WWE needs wrestlers to plan out and execute and good storyline. Not Hollywood writers!? That's fucked.

By now, if WWE creative was using it's juices... Shelton/Haas would tag at wrestlemania only to have Shelton turn heel on Haas setting up a long feud. That would make for great wrestling. They'd call up CM Punk, re-hire Puder and settle with Lesnar to bring him back. Until then everything seems so secondary and boring. All the divas, Sheltons "momma", Mark Henry & the Bashams should be gone!

Big Troubles
03-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Jeff Jarrett was a call in guest on the David Lee Roth radio show, on 92.3 Free FM (Howard Stern's old station). It was a pretty good interview. Roth asked Jarrett about his wrestling background, about his time in WCW and WWE, how TNA's success has somewhat broken WWE's "Monopoly" on the business. He put over Sting, and did a great job putting over the Ultimate X match, going into detail about the Ultimate X match.

Link:http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=16802&p=1

rustoffa
03-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Speaking of the Rock, there is no word on whether he will make any kind of appearance at Wrestlemania 22.

You heard it here.
;)

amadeus
03-13-2006, 07:27 AM
Jeff Jarrett was a call in guest on the David Lee Roth radio show, on 92.3 Free FM (Howard Stern's old station). It was a pretty good interview. Roth asked Jarrett about his wrestling background, about his time in WCW and WWE, how TNA's success has somewhat broken WWE's "Monopoly" on the business. He put over Sting, and did a great job putting over the Ultimate X match, going into detail about the Ultimate X match.

Link:http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=16802&p=1

TNA is great actually. I watched the 'Destination X' PPV last night and the 4 way X Division match was phenomenal. The moves they do put WWE's cruiserweights to shame!

Vinnie Velvet
03-13-2006, 09:28 AM
You heard it here.
;)

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 06:30 PM
Erik from Baltimore, MD sent this. ... I met Virgil from the old WWF days Saturday afternoon (3/12) at Marley Station Mall in Glen Burnie, Maryland. I thought I'd send a report along. I walked over and waved to him at first. He was like, "Hey man!" He seemed very cocky, but cool at the same time. I asked him what he had been up to lately and he said when Vince bought WCW, he still had 5 years left on his contract. He just sat home and took paycheck after paycheck. I mentioned that if Hacksaw can get back on TV, Virgil sure had a shot at it. He seemed very cocky and said that he doesn't need to be in the WWE and that he's worked for Vince for so many years that he doesn't need the money. He's also living out on the west coast, currently and living in Vegas. Other than that, he was wearing a World Wrestling Legends shirt. Now he travels with sports card trading shows and sells autographed 8 x 10's for $20. I just figured I'd send that to you all at PWI!

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 06:31 PM
www.pwinsider.com

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 06:33 PM
when I read that I instantly thought "sour grapes". There is no way in hell, Vince McMahon paid Virgil his 5 year contract without using him.(referring to WcW's sale) That's retarded. Virgil made so many millions of dollars he works for the WWL indie promotion now and sells trading cards. Hmm..

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 06:41 PM
he main evented!

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 06:46 PM
Mike Jones got his big break in the WWF as Ted Dibiase's bodyguard "Virgil", a very cuntroversial gimmick..

Big Troubles
look he main evented!

Big Troubles
August 26, 1991 - Summerslam: Virgil defeated Ted DiBiase to win the Million Dollar championship!

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 06:48 PM
and then for the next FULL year and a half he lost to just about everybody....

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 06:48 PM
January 24, 1993 - Royal Rumble: Virgil entered at #6 but was eliminated by The Berzerker..
April 5, 1993 - RAW: Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Virgil..
April 19, 1993 - RAW: Razor Ramon defeated Virgil..
September 6, 1993 - RAW: Adam Bomb defeated Virgil..
November 1, 1993 - RAW: Adam Bomb defeated Virgil..
January 22, 1994 - Royal Rumble: Virgil entered at #10 but was eliminated by Ted DiBiase..
March 7, 1994 - RAW: Jeff Jarrett defeated Virgil...
April 11, 1994 - RAW: Diesel defeated Virgil..

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 06:50 PM
then he boldly told Vince he was leaving for a bigger paycheck in WcW where he became the second coming of "MR Gimmick" himself Brutus "fill in the blank" Beefcake.

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 06:51 PM
he joined Ted DiBiase in WcW with a drastic change of gimmick. He went from Virgil to Vincent, a poke at McMahon... Hilarity.

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Vincent fell into the nWo B-Team with Scott Norton, Brian Adams, Stevie Ray & Horace, who often fought amungst themselves..

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 06:53 PM
Mike Jones, I mean Virgil er Vincent eventually changed his gimmick to "Shane" (a knock on Shane McMahon)..

Pure Vince Russo here.... great stuff!

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 06:54 PM
later he joined the West Texas Rednecks, and became known as "Curly Bill"..

cool career highlight so far... :D

Let's see what the next phase in his life is....

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 06:55 PM
West Texas Redneck gimmick was dropped (like all other cool WcW gimmicks would often be) and he later wrestled under his real name, and jobbed to many stars on WCW's Saturday Night program..

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 06:56 PM
which basically brings us to today where he participated in a Legends Battle Royal which was won by Greg "The Hammer" Valentine..
Mike Jones occasionally appears at Sports Trading Card shows in the Cleveland area...

Look for him at a K Mart near you!

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 07:01 PM
Christ, I just read an interview where Lex Luger might be trying to make a come back of sorts. :rolleyes: As much as I would like to see him in a WWE ring again, I just dont think he could keep up with todays guys. I mean come on. Scott Steiner is a "race horse" wrestler compared to Luger.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=16862&p=1

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 07:02 PM
a portion of the ass kissing :

"As far as WWE's new Wellness Program, Lex has heard of it and said that it can only be a positive thing and he hopes that they're serious about it. Lex has actually had the thoughts that he could possibly help them in this area because he's learned how to take the natural supplements that aren't quite as good as steroids, but still make the boys look the way they want to look. His body could be an example of what you're able to look like when you are 47 years old, not to mention his past experiences could be examples of why you don't need to use drugs and why you need to take care of your body."

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Favorite Tag Teams?

My personal fav's

Demolition
Arn Anderson & Tully B./Brainbusters
Hart Foundation
Owen Hart & British Bulldog
Mark Henry & Dlo Brown
HeadBangers
NAO
Rockers
LOD
Freebirds
HollyWood Blonds
Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett
RVD & Kane
The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers
Orient Express
Hellraiser Hawk & Chonos
Quebecers
Harlem Heat
Collosol Kongs
Powers of Pain

Big Troubles
03-13-2006, 07:13 PM
The original Smash is shown here. Manager Johnny V.

Big Troubles

Big Troubles