X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Hey Bug, where do you check for most of your acurate wrestling info?

Im a fan of Torch and the prowrestlinginsider. i find 1wrestling is shit now...
    http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/home.html is a good one,
    www.wrestlingobserver.com I find to be the most trusted site for good info.......
    This site isnt bad, although alot of it is just rumour.... http://www.ringsidepost.com/main.shtml
    I like this one as well...... http://www.tsn.ca/wrestling/
    Last edited by Full Bug; 03-26-2004, 12:26 AM.
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

i find the observer lacks stories though. They are acurate though thats for sure. Torch has great Lounge reports.

Lords of Pain rule too dude!
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Tom Zenk used to write kick ass columms for a few years on his website but doesnt do them anymore, a shame, they were really well done.....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Dont you have to subscribe to the Torch though? Thats the impression I have always got.....

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

yeah his stories were good. especially when he'd make fun of Rhodes.
            I found him pretty bitter towards Martel and McMahon though.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

I used to. Had it going for 3 years. Now I just check the online reports.
              I miss the issues though. maybe I will renew actualy.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Also wrestlinginformer.net

A good site which is updated regularly.
                sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Austin domestic dispute

by Dave Meltzer

Dave@wrestlingobserver.com

Steve Williams (Stone Cold Steve Austin) was involved in an alleged domestic dispute last night at his home in San Antonio which saw police come to his residence. The story was reported earlier today on KSAT in San Antonio.

Williams, 39, was not arrested, despite reports to the contrary, and is still scheduled to appear at an autograph session in New Jersey tomorrow. His 37-year-old girlfriend, who was not identified, and who he is reportedly in the process of breaking up with, called police last night. She claimed Williams had shoved her to the ground, injuring her hands and knees and she was fearing bodily injury. She indicated a willingness to press charges, and that she has pictures taken for evidence and will pursue legal action against Austin.
                  ============================
                  Well, at least how wasnt arrested for assault this time, this guy seems to have a knack for pushing around women, maybe even worse then that for all we know.....
                  Last edited by Full Bug; 03-27-2004, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well, he is a redneck.
                    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Talking of rednecks, I just saw the big Bradshaw push on Smackdown!.

I read about it in one of the wrestling news sites and thought it would be crap.

However, the guy worked the crowd well and drew plenty of heat.

It`s a goofy kind of character, kinda like IRS, but it looks like he should be a good heel.

It`s the heels who make you tune in every week, after all.
                      sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

--Eddy Guerrero, at the end of the show last night, had a beer thrown on him by a fan while he was in the ring celebrating with his daughters. Guerrero way lost his cool on the fan and had to be held back by police.
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        I can understand the guy being a little pissed off at that, but to freak out and held by cops? You can tell the guy has a long way to go to lick that booze problem, a shame he is that way when he is being given a push with the Belt, this isnt the first time Eddie has reacted this way.....
                        Watch for him to screw up, ala Steve Austin.....

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                          --Eddy Guerrero, at the end of the show last night, had a beer thrown on him by a fan while he was in the ring celebrating with his daughters. Guerrero way lost his cool on the fan and had to be held back by police.
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          I can understand the guy being a little pissed off at that, but to freak out and held by cops? You can tell the guy has a long way to go to lick that booze problem, a shame he is that way when he is being given a push with the Belt, this isnt the first time Eddie has reacted this way.....
                          Watch for him to screw up, ala Steve Austin.....
                          I agree it's part of the business,he should have just enjoyed watching security work the guys ass.Man,back in the glory days of ECW, a stunt like that would have gotten you the beating of your life via Atlas security.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Jobber of the week : HHH

Puts over Shelton Benjamin on RAW with a clean pin.

That`s got to be a first.
                            sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy
                              Jobber of the week : HHH

Puts over Shelton Benjamin on RAW with a clean pin.

That`s got to be a first.
                              What about Benjamin's overnight face-turn?Looks like they're needin' another Booker T.

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

If anytime your bored and want a laugh or two, listen to these interviews with Marty Jennetty (The Rockers), this dude tells some pretty good funny stories about HBK, women, and all kinds of shit, one of the best interviews I have ever heard from a wrestler talking about stories back in the 80's/90's days, its worth a listen, check it out.....
                                Last edited by Full Bug; 03-31-2004, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...