X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
    Dont know, but dont be surprised if Taker comes back as the "Dead Man" as opposed to his biker thing he has going now.....That may not happen until Wrestlemania though if at all.....
    Yeah,that'd be my guess or at least something closer to the original UT gimmick.It'd lend itself well to a true retirement angle,ie:driving off into the moonlight in a hot rod hearse or something.I always thought Alfonso could be a good character nowadays with all the former ECW talent there...any thoughts?

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

show sucks tonight.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
        .I always thought Alfonso could be a good character nowadays with all the former ECW talent there...any thoughts?
        Maybe, although I'm not sure how he would fit in now that the ECW angle is dead and buried for good, I dont think Alfonso is even involved in wrestling anymore, but I could be wrong....
        Twona, I dont know if I would say the show sucked, but it wasnt great either, I would say just average, I like Smackdown better just because there seems to be better actual wrestling and less entertainment.....I guess they both have their merits....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Maybe, although I'm not sure how he would fit in now that the ECW angle is dead and buried for good, I dont think Alfonso is even involved in wrestling anymore, but I could be wrong....
          Twona, I dont know if I would say the show sucked, but it wasnt great either, I would say just average, I like Smackdown better just because there seems to be better actual wrestling and less entertainment.....I guess they both have their merits....
          Haha,you're right,Fonzie showing up with "what about the weed rob?"type shit would be funny.As far as good matches go on either show,take what you can get.

Comment

• Elitest

LMAO!!

Comment

• Mr Badguy
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I prefer Raw.

Smackdown`s storylines always seem to revolve around the same 3 or 4 guys.

I`m not saying the Raw`s don`t, but they seem to have the stronger roster of "Superstars".
              sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

The taped show must get the "b grade" storylines for sure.

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

I prefer good wrestling to storylines, ever seen Chris Benoit against Kurt Angle? Now thats damm great wrestling, or Eddie G against Rey Misterio? Thats the shit I like....But thats just me.....
                  Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Elitest

I cant stand storylines...altho the b/f likes them..

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I prefer good wrestling to storylines, ever seen Chris Benoit against Kurt Angle? Now thats damm great wrestling, or Eddie G against Rey Misterio? Thats the shit I like....But thats just me.....
                      Just meant the quality of the two shows...the storylines drive the WWE product, I could give a fuck less as well.How bout Guerro/Melenko in the tiny ECW ring?Super Crazy/Little Guido?
                      Some of the cruiserweight matches when WCW was loaded with all the lucha guys were good as well.Got any of those RF video compilation tapes?

Comment

• alexpgrimes
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

"Debra" was really his wife, she used to be married to Steve McMichael (The football player turned lousy wrestler in WCW for a short time) Steve had a first wife but she was never in wrestling....
                        If I'm not mistaken Steve Austin's first wife was Gentlemen Chris Adams sister.
                        If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                          Got any of those RF video compilation tapes?
                          RF? What does RF stand for?

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

RF? What does RF stand for?
                            I met these guys at one of the ECW shows here in atlanta back in the day,If you're an ECW fan or love the old classics like I do,they've got it all.......say you want a Flair promo compilation tape? look no further.....this is a goldmine.
                            RFVIDEO

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Elitest
                              I cant stand storylines...
                              i don't like it when they try to become topical...La Resistance i could do without. the Right To Censor thing went on waaaay too long. the "love stories..." ugh. just show people beating the hell out of each other and gratuitous sex, and leave the talky shit out.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

I hope they dont bring Steph back anytime soon, she is OK to look at, but here voice it worse then nails on a chalkboard and she sucks on the mike, if she wasnt Vince's daughter she would never EVER have gotten a job in wrestling.....

Comment

Working...