How about Theodore Long on Raw, Monday?

Great mic skills.
    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Yeah, he is good, although I could do without all the racist crap that comes out of his mouth and coach's yap's, but Vince tells them to say that shit, so you cant blame them for it......
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
        Yeah, he is good, although I could do without all the racist crap that comes out of his mouth and coach's yap's, but Vince tells them to say that shit, so you cant blame them for it......
        haha,he was doin' a few indy shows around here while WCW was still goin...he was employed by the WWF at the time,not sure in what capacity.Pretty funny guy and when I asked him about his old ref days in the NWA saturday night TBS show he was like,"that's ancient history"....and just went into this pro-WWF rant....funny as hell.

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

He was a ref for the WWF for a time as well, until they realized he is more talanted then that.....Took them long enough, he refereed for about 2 years.....
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Kevin Nash done with WWE

By JON WALDMAN – SLAM! Wrestling

It's official; Kevin Nash is no longer part of WWE. Nash, whose contract with WWE expired on December 31, confirmed that he is no longer part of the Stamford, CT-based company with a message posted yesterday on his website, KevinNash.net.

"On December 31, 2003 my contract with WWE officially ended," Nash said in his post.

Nash also confirmed that there had been some discussion of him working in a backstage role, but Nash declined the opportunity to stay with WWE in such a capacity. "I met with Vince and we talked about the possibility of my staying with the company in a creative role," he said. "This would have meant working [five] days a week and spending too much time away from my home and family so I decided not to stay with the company."

Nash also briefly spoke about his future, hinting that his ring career may not be over; though he did express interest in furthering his silver and small-screen career. "There are many options in wrestling with other companies and I am also looking into more film and television appearances," he said.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------
            Cant say I'm going to miss him.......

Comment

• Mr Badguy
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

When was the last time he had a good match?

His last few PPPs with HHH were lacklustre at best.
              sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Mr Walker
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

"Debra" was really his wife, she used to be married to Steve McMichael (The football player turned lousy wrestler in WCW for a short time) Steve had a first wife but she was never in wrestling....
                Yeah she was...
                Austin stole her away from 'Gentleman' Chris Adams.
                I cun't remember her real name but she went by the name "Lady Blossom" and she was British.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

He's a heel...
                  He's supposed to say things you don't like.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy
                    When was the last time he had a good match?

His last few PPPs with HHH were lacklustre at best.
                    I liked the last PPV match he did with Shawn Michaels before he first left for WCW when he grabbed some guys prosthetic leg and beat Michaels upside the head with it.

Comment

• Full Bug
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                      He's a heel...
                      He's supposed to say things you don't like.
                      Duh! Really? I never knew that Walker, anything else you would like to clue me in on?
                      My point was Vince says in Coach's earpiece what he is suppost to say......Thats nothing new......

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

He definetely lost more than a step....never really a good wrestler but the Outsiders angle with Hall (arguably coulda been one of the greats) was priceless.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Is Hall done as well?

He disappeared all of a sudden after the NWO angle at Wrestlemania 18.
                          sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy
                            Is Hall done as well?

He disappeared all of a sudden after the NWO angle at Wrestlemania 18.
                            He's been on TNA sporadically,probably enjoyin' the occasional beer again.....

Comment

• ROTH

DLR ARMY WALL needs instigators and moderators

Alinchainz and Joe Blunder LP don't know shit about wrasslin

Run in, run out help the SHITWITS

Based on the back scratchin principal

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Can`t see Hardcore Holly or Shawn Michaels winning the belts tonight.

Anyone care for a prediction?

I`ll go for Angle winning the Rumble to instigate a move to Raw then a feud with HHH for the strap at Wrestlemania.
                                sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

Working...