• Show
Clear All
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

More On Huge 45 Minute Segment After RAW Ended Last Night
    Story By: Niel Stephens
    January 20, 2004

The actual off-camera things that were going on lasted a total of 45 minutes. After all the faces left the ring Stone Cold drove Pat Patterson back up the ramp where he had a beer. Stone Cold then came back down for a second time, this time drinking with Lillian. Lillian held her own very well by slamming roughly 6 beers with Stone Cold while he drank half of his and poured the rest on her shirt, much to the delight of the crowd of people who remained. Stone Cold tried to get Lillian to sing songs with him, but ended up giving her the mic, at which time she sang the chorus to her song on the WWE Originals CD. Eventually Stone Cold chased all the camera men around and gave them all a beer. He even chased the final guy all the way up the ramp and mocked like he was going to toss him off the stage. He then gave the camera guy a beer and a one finger salute. Stone Cold then shook hands with the people around ringside and asked for more beers. The production guy (with the headphones by ringside) told him that they only had one beer left. Stone Cold grabbed a mic and asked the production guy if he meant only one beer was left to drink or if he was making him leave. The production guy got all nervous and said that there was only one beer left and the cameras showed the cooler. Stone Cold then started to hassle the production guy about whether he was going to drink a beer with Stone Cold or get his ass kicked. Stone Cold did his ‘what’ bit for a while and eventually the production guy nervously muttered into the mic that he, “just wanted to go home”. Stone Cold made fun of him some more and then drank the final beer, shook some more hands and walked away.

At this point most of the crowd had then left, but much to our delight Stone Cold came back down to the ring again and found any unopened beers in the ring. He poured a couple of beers on the mat and started to swim in the beer and got a huge pop. He then took a long time walking around signing autographs, taking pictures, and shaking hands until he finally got yelled at by the production guy and had to leave.

On a side note, while Goldberg was in the ring with Stone Cold just after the cameras went off, he seemed to either have a very hard time getting his beer down (probably not the case) or he seemed to be hurting pretty bad after the match. He didn’t stay out there very long and left right after the Pat Patterson b-day celebration.

Hope that helps! The original information posted really didn’t show how much time was actually spent after the show!

Great show
    =======================
    Sounds like fun, I hear Summerslam may be coming to Toronto this summer, must go......
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy
      [B
      Anyone care for a prediction?

I`ll go for Angle winning the Rumble to instigate a move to Raw then a feud with HHH for the strap at Wrestlemania. [/B]
      It will be Brock vs Goldberg at Wrestlemania with Brock winning since Goldberg's contract is up the day after and they wont renew it......
      The other will be HHH vs Benoit, not sure who will win there, although I would guess it would be HHH since he is married to that thing called Steph, Benoit will never get his due as long as HHH is sucking the bosses dick, anyway, thats my prediction, it will happen......
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
        It will be Brock vs Goldberg at Wrestlemania with Brock winning since Goldberg's contract is up the day after and they wont renew it......
        The other will be HHH vs Benoit, not sure who will win there, although I would guess it would be HHH since he is married to that thing called Steph, Benoit will never get his due as long as HHH is sucking the bosses dick, anyway, thats my prediction, it will happen......
        still got that foley thing brewin'.....possible ref?possible scsa v/s foley?haha,we'll see.....

Comment

• Mr Badguy
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Is that Austin in the middle?

Or John Holmes ( not the wrestler )?
          sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

they look a right bunch of woofters
            Originally posted by flappo
            i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
            translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

jerry lawler,magnum t.a.,dusty rhodes

Comment

• Full Bug
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Anyone else hate Dusty Rhodes? I have always hated that fat slob, cant stand him......The most overrated fatso ever to wrestle.......

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                  Anyone else hate Dusty Rhodes? I have always hated that fat slob, cant stand him......The most overrated fatso ever to wrestle.......
                  He was pretty good on the mic.....

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I remember that crap feud he had with Ted DiBiase in the WWF about fifteen years ago.

DiBiase and Sherie vs Rhodes and that black woman.

That was rubbish.
                    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

I remember that crap feud he had with Ted DiBiase in the WWF about fifteen years ago.
                      That was rubbish.
                      Your thinking about Randy Savage and Sherri, not Ted DiBiase.....

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

That was rubbish.
                        His best feuds were with Ric Flair,the Andersons(four horsemen)...old NWA stuff.I never saw any of his WWF stuff.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

How about the rumble last night.

Triple H and Lesner retain their titles.

No surprises there.

Benoit winning the Rumble.

Looks like a big push for the Wolverine.

More hints of a return for the old style Undertaker.

That will surely be the payoff from the "Buried alive" match at the Survivor Series.

Undertaker V Kane must be a certainty for Wrestlemania.
                          sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Was glad to see Benoit win, about time he gets a decent push.....

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

who is the "surprise" chick that wwe.com is advertising...supposed to show up tonight it says..and,yeah, Benoit deserves the recognition..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

never mind...just clicked on the pic and its Trish Stratus...3rd best lookin babe in the wwe

Comment

Working...