Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Captain Peacock

WWE Thread

Loads and loads to talk about:

Kevin Nash: Out of contract, can`t wrestle full time, McMahon to offer him management job. Rumours that he will decline to team with Scott Hall in minor promotion.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Narrowly prevents riot on Monday`s Raw in Austin, Texas by appearing after Shawn Michaels got cheated out of the belt. Rumours of in-ring return.

Stacey Kiebler : Has had sex with Test, David Flair and two other men (not at the same time), doesn`t swallow, has never had inter-racial sex or a three some, according to a sex quiz that she participated in.

RVD, Goldberg and Booker T: Contract renewals look unlikley.

Edge: Returning after Wrestlemania for feud with Criple H.
  • Elitest

Stone Cold is so kewl

Comment

• Elitest

oooooooooooh!

:p

Comment

• Captain Peacock

I love serious wrestling discussions like this.

Big Poppa Pump rocks!

Comment

• Elitest

me too.....( yeah i know you are being sarcastic Peacock)

I watch it every time Im over there...Monday night is WRESTLIN' honey!!!

Its so fake and daft its actually GRATE!!

Comment

• Weeksy Lee Roth
            Groupie
            • Jan 2004

I don't care what anyone else says

RAW IS JERICHO

Comment

• Elitest

shawn michaels

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ere, now there`s two WWE threads!

This was here first.
                sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Yeah, I started the other one without noticing this one, oops.....
                  As I said in the other one, I cant believe the main event for Royal Rumble is Brock vs Hardcore Holly, Holly is a mid-card wrestler at best, what a joke.....
                  Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Dickface McSlapnuts

THE BIG SHOW LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING TURD!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Elitest
                      Stone Cold is so kewl
                      I haven't watched wrasslin' for about six months now since I lost interest. The interest is comin' back. What the hell ever happened with Stone Cold and that wife of his? Was that crap of him all of a sudden quitting real or just scripted? Did he divorce that wench or what?
                      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Him walking out was real, and him and the wife are seperated and getting a divorce I believe.....
                        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yes, but was that bint on the TV really his wife.

I don`t think she was, I think she was just his "fake" wife.

What price The Undertaker to return at the Kane/HHH match at Royal Rumble to inadvertantly retain the title for Criple H?
                          sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

"Debra" was really his wife, she used to be married to Steve McMichael (The football player turned lousy wrestler in WCW for a short time) Steve had a first wife but she was never in wrestling....

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy

What price The Undertaker to return at the Kane/HHH match at Royal Rumble to inadvertantly retain the title for Criple H?
                              Dont know, but dont be surprised if Taker comes back as the "Dead Man" as opposed to his biker thing he has going now.....That may not happen until Wrestlemania though if at all.....

Comment

Working...