PDA

View Full Version : The student-molesting teachers just get hotter & hotter!

rustoffa
02-09-2005, 08:54 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,146797,00.html

Tenn. Teacher Accused of Sleeping With 13-Year-Old Student

Associated Press
Wednesday, February 09, 2005

McMINNVILLE, Tenn. — A Warren County elementary teacher has been charged with having a sexual relationship with one of her students, a 13-year-old boy.

Pamela Rogers Turner (search), 27, was charged Monday with 15 counts of sexual battery by an authority figure and 13 counts of statutory rape (search). All the charges involved the same boy.

Turner teaches physical education and coached girls basketball at Centertown Elementary, a Warren County school with grades kindergarten through eight in McMinnville.

District Attorney General Dale Potter said investigators believe some of the offenses happened at the school and some at the boy's home.

Turner lived at the boy's house "for a brief period of time when she was moving from residence to residence," Potter said Tuesday. The boy's parents knew she was living there but didn't know anything about a sexual relationship, Potter said.

Potter declined to comment on the nature of the relationship between Turner and her student, but he said investigators discovered multiple acts of sexual intercourse.

"It's attracting attention because it's a female teacher, and that's a little out of the ordinary," Potter said. "But for us, a sex abuse case is a sex abuse case."

rustoffa
02-09-2005, 08:55 AM
yikes!

Jesterstar
02-09-2005, 09:16 AM
Mountain Dew just got a plug kind of like that bitch gets plugged by 13 year old boys.

Phil theStalker
02-09-2005, 09:22 AM
..i'm starting t2o git gelous..

..my teecher's weern't dat fakked up..

:spank:

RogueHorseman
02-09-2005, 09:27 AM
You know, she worked for WCW for a while, Russ...

The DA is off base with his "attracting attention because it's a female teacher, and that's a little out of the ordinary" line as these cases are becoming quite common (more like finally being reported), ESPECIALLY when it comes to the state of Tennessee.

They have to hold the record, and by far it would seem.

You know, I just remembered that Terry Gordy's son was taken advantage of by a female teacher up in Chattanooga a few years ago... think he was more like 15 or 16, but still... and, another tie to TN and the grapps game, too... :rolleyes:

Matt White
02-09-2005, 10:13 AM
DAMN! I wanna go back to school!!!:(

Ozzy Fudd
02-09-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,146797,00.html

Tenn. Teacher Accused of Sleeping With 13-Year-Old Student

Associated Press
Wednesday, February 09, 2005

McMINNVILLE, Tenn. — A Warren County elementary teacher has been charged with having a sexual relationship with one of her students, a 13-year-old boy.

Pamela Rogers Turner (search), 27, was charged Monday with 15 counts of sexual battery by an authority figure and 13 counts of statutory rape (search). All the charges involved the same boy.

Turner teaches physical education and coached girls basketball at Centertown Elementary, a Warren County school with grades kindergarten through eight in McMinnville.

District Attorney General Dale Potter said investigators believe some of the offenses happened at the school and some at the boy's home.

Turner lived at the boy's house "for a brief period of time when she was moving from residence to residence," Potter said Tuesday. The boy's parents knew she was living there but didn't know anything about a sexual relationship, Potter said.

Potter declined to comment on the nature of the relationship between Turner and her student, but he said investigators discovered multiple acts of sexual intercourse.

"It's attracting attention because it's a female teacher, and that's a little out of the ordinary," Potter said. "But for us, a sex abuse case is a sex abuse case."

I can only Remember Russian Lesbian Power Lifter Types when I was in school

scottydabodi
02-10-2005, 10:43 PM
Where the fuck were all these hot teacher bitches when I was 13, for crying out loud?!!??? I'd put the hurt on her...

aesop
02-10-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
I can only Remember Russian Lesbian Power Lifter Types when I was in school

LMAO!!!

Now that would be sexual abuse...

whith this broad, how is the DA gonna claim that? Get the DA on the stand:

"Uhhh, Mr. DA, the Defense has but one question...for the record, whould you do her?"

Judge: "This boy should be given a medal, not have the system show him as a 'victim'. Gimme a break. Case closed. Class dismissed"

DeadOrAlive
02-10-2005, 11:18 PM
WOW...

Anonymous
02-10-2005, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by RogueHorseman
ESPECIALLY when it comes to the state of Tennessee.

They have to hold the record, and by far it would seem.

You know, I just remembered that Terry Gordy's son was taken advantage of by a female teacher up in Chattanooga a few years ago... think he was more like 15 or 16, but still... and, another tie to TN and the grapps game, too... :rolleyes:

I WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL IN TENESSEE!!! Is noone banging that chick? How can she be so desperate? Send her MY way! I'm desperate too. :cool:

"Class dismissed!!!" "Teacher wants to see me after school." Oh... yeah...

PARTY! :bottle: :sex: :spank: :blow: :splooge: :monekyl: :cato: :bananna: