Everything one needs to know about John Kerry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything one needs to know about John Kerry

Link alternatif login Autobola dan link daftar autobola bisa lakukan disini.

Here's a website that chronicles all of John Kerry's anti-war activities upon his return from Vietnam. Although this site is decidedly biased, if even a fraction of this is true, it is grounds for a charge of treason. After reading this, tell me if you want somebody like this in the highest office in the land.

I'm no fan of Judas, but if you're going to consider his protest of the Vietnam war as "treason", then how do you categorize the numerous examples of the BCE's treasonous duplicity in the Middle East. From the relationship to the Bin Laden family that stretches back to the 60's, to Cheney's Halliburton contracts with Iraq, while that country was considered both an enemy, and under official sanctions.

The answer's simple. Don't vote for either traitor.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

"treason" has started to become a conservative buzzword to refer to anything somebody consider's "anti-american."

yet the great thing about a free country, such as america, is that the only REAL anti-american sentiment is the one that tries to force you not to have your own particular sentiment.

there's a quote somewhere, "i disagree with what you say, but i'll defend to the death your right to say it." THAT'S what makes america the greatest...

Comment

Now come on KB, you know that's not true.

How many Americans have the current Administration charged with treason? In a clear cut case (with Johnie bin Walker), they opted for a less serious charge. How many serious calls for treason trials have eminated from anyone on the right? There's a buzz word with treason allright, it's the libs trying some reverse-psychology bullshit bringing up these phony "treason" questions (supposedly coming from various "right-wing" groups or individuals) for everyone (hopefully active voters) to ponder (while thinking of Joe McCarthy, naturally). It's typical political behavior, and you do know better. I at least know this about you.

Oh, and Kerry is a fucking traitor, right there with Hanoi Jane...

Comment

sorry, man. i didn't mean that the administration or that all conservatives use it as a buzzword. i just meant that some of the "talking head" conservatives (who in no way represent all conservatives) like to throw around the "treason" word.

and hell, it's possible that some of the other side plant the treason stories. there are plenty of good politicians out there, and plenty of bad ones...

Comment

You don't call a fireman who did a heroic deed who later turns to arson a hero. John Kerry stabbed his brothers-in-arms in the back when he came back and bad mouthed THEM, not withstanding what he said about his country.
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              You don't call a fireman who did a heroic deed who later turns to arson a hero. John Kerry stabbed his brothers-in-arms in the back when he came back and bad mouthed THEM, not withstanding what he said about his country.

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Spider
                I've had to eat MRE's for days at a stretch dying for a can of spam. It's like a gourmet treat.
                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

My problem with it is that he is now trumpeting his military service after he basically said he was ashamed of it.

That and he is a pal of the Kennedy's. Make me puke!!!
                  "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

Traitor ?? Treason ??

You guys need to rethink those statements...

Kerry performed his duty in Vietnam, and with valor I might add...

You don't get Silver Stars, Bronze Stars, and Purple Hearts just sitting in a foxhole pounding your pud (although the latest Gulf War's medal awarding criteria is certainly questionable)....

He did what he was ordered to do, as opposed to your current President, who got his Daddy to pull his political strings to get him out of going to Vietnam.... Whether his ANG AWOL charge holds up, that's just icing on the cake, if proved true... The fact of the matter is that Bush didn't even go over there because of family connections....

So when Kerry returns to the States, after what he has seen during his tour in Vietnam (something that Dubya couldn't do), he has the Constitutional right to free speech, in which he protests the U.S.'s presence in Vietnam....

The point is this: If Kerry had never done his tour in Vietnam, and THEN he protested the war, a 'la Clinton, I'd have a major problem with that...

But the fact that he did his time, then made his opinions known about our involvement in the war, I think he had every right to do so....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Simply protesting any war is fine and dandy. I'm no fan of how the Vietnam war was carried out either (who ran that war again?). Anyway, protesting "Hanoi Jane" style is treasonous. The fucking commies themselves said it was an effective part of their doctrine to exploit idiots like Jane Fonda and John F-ing Kerry! Their bullshit directly lead to prolonged torture and murder of American servicemen. This is not a debatable "perspective", this is well documented fact. A fact told by the survivors of places like the "Hanoi Hilton". It's actually offensive to have someone like John Kerry in our Senate, let alone Commander in Chief.

Comment

Originally posted by SilvioDante
                        My problem with it is that he is now trumpeting his military service after he basically said he was ashamed of it.

That and he is a pal of the Kennedy's. Make me puke!!!
                        next thing he'll be saying is that he's allergic to gerbils, we all know that aint right !

Comment

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
                          Simply protesting any war is fine and dandy. I'm no fan of how the Vietnam war was carried out either (who ran that war again?). Anyway, protesting "Hanoi Jane" style is treasonous. The fucking commies themselves said it was an effective part of their doctrine to exploit idiots like Jane Fonda and John F-ing Kerry! Their bullshit directly lead to prolonged torture and murder of American servicemen. This is not a debatable "perspective", this is well documented fact. A fact told by the survivors of places like the "Hanoi Hilton". It's actually offensive to have someone like John Kerry in our Senate, let alone Commander in Chief.

I'm with ya in reference to Fonda....

Obviously you do more research on this topic than I do... Do you have a link or something that links Kerry to the treatment of POW's ??
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Kerry Teamed Up With Fonda's 'FUCK the Army' Cast

When Democratic presidential front-runner John Kerry teamed up with 'Hanoi' Jane Fonda and actor Donald Sutherland for a September 1970 anti-Vietnam War protest at Valley Forge, Pa., he was joining the same cast that Fonda had assembled earlier that year for her "F*** the Army" tour – a kind of reverse USO tour designed to undermine the morale of U.S. soldiers fighting in the jungles of Southeast Asia.

This alone is a "guilt by association" that has traction... You can scream "Fuck the President" all you want during wartime (although I wouldn't recommend it), but screaming "Fuck the soldiers dying to protect my right to be an idiot!" is disgusting really. And we all know the effect goups like this had on morale.

On Friday, Kerry suggested that he had no idea how radical Fonda would eventually become, telling radio host Don Imus that he thought her decision to turn against her country by traveling to Hanoi 18 months after Valley Forge was "terrible."

But by the time Kerry agreed to follow the anti-American actress and Sutherland onto the same stage 34 years ago, Fonda's anti-military road show was already well known to both soldiers stationed in Vietnam and those who had returned home.

In "Winter Soldier: An Oral History of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War," author Richard Stacewicz notes that when Fonda and Kerry addressed the Valley Forge rally – as depicted in the now infamous photo published by NewsMax on Monday – Fonda's military-bashing credentials were already well-established.

"Fonda was becoming very well known at that point for her support of the GI movement. She and Donald Sutherland had been going around to GI bases for a while with the FTA show ["F *** the Army," a spoof of USO shows that was performed just outside bases]," writes Stacewicz.

Fonda's role as a kind of reverse Bob Hope is confirmed in the Vietnam veterans history "Stolen Valor," by B.G. Burkett and Glenna Whitley.

"Fonda was involved in an organization called F.T.A., which we all knew stood for 'F--k the Army,'" Burkett, a Vietnam veteran himself, reports.

Though both Fonda and Kerry are now both claiming their contact was minimal at Valley Forge and afterward, in fact, while the Massachusetts Democrat served as the VVAW's leading spokesman under the title "National Coordinator," Fonda was named the group's "Honorary National Coordinator," according to two histories of the VVAW, Andrew Hunt's "The Turning" and Gerald Nicosia's "Home to War."

With her celebrity drawing power, Fonda became Kerry's leading fund-raiser at the VVAW, traveling the country to tout the group's mission to expose so-called U.S. war crimes in Vietnam.

The effort culminated in the next Kerry-Fonda collaboration, the "Winter Soldier Investigation," which she financed and where Kerry and other members of the VVAW tried to elicit the most gruesome testimony possible from combat veterans. More than a few Winter Soldier witnesses later turned out to be complete impostors.

Al Hubbard, VVAW's executive secretary, was also one of the principal organizers of the Winter Soldier event. His supposed combat heroism had earned him mythical status within the organization, writes author Hunt. He and Kerry would later go on to appear side-by side on NBC's "Meet the Press" to denounce the war.

But as "Stolen Valor" author Burkett explained to the Wall Street Journal last month, his research showed that Hubbard had grossly inflated his combat credentials.

"Hubbard claimed to be an Air Force pilot who was wounded in Vietnam. Truth: Hubbard was never a pilot, never an officer, never wounded and never assigned to Vietnam," said Burkett.

Hubbard is also featured prominently in Kerry's 1971 book about the group's April 1971 Washington, D.C., protest, "The New Soldier," where he and Kerry appear in a photo together on the same stage as Ramsey Clark.

In several calls last week to the Kerry campaign, NewsMax.com requested financial records from the Winter Soldier Investigation, including Kerry's tax returns from 1970 and expense records for the event, to determine to what extent – if any – he may have personally benefited from Fonda's largesse.

The calls have not been returned.

Link: here

Dude, there's lots and lots of credible associations made between "The New JFK" and Fonda. Just the fact that Kerry labled the fighting men in Vietnam as "daily participants in civilian massacres" during his testimony to Congress puts him on level playing ground with Fonda, IMHO.

Comment

Now wait a minute.....

If Fonda was performing these "FTA" shows for the soldiers, then how could she be disrespecting them? :confused:

Disrespecting the pentagon's policies and the war, definitely.

Hell, I despise the current fascist globalist war policy. But I certainly don't extend that to the individuals wearing the uniform.

As for Judas discussing the participation in civilian massacre, since he was a participant himself in such actions, I guess that qualifies him to speak about it.

Or would you prefer that the Bush Criminal Empire (which Junior and Nixon were both frontmen for) is able to lie about what takes place in their wars with impunity and NEVER be called on their actions, no matter how illegal and repulsive?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...
                              X