X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Help, My Older Brother Is A Nazi

SORRY FOR THE MISSPELLED WERDS, I'M PISSED!

I do not want or need advise from Bush supporters, etc.. I need advise from "normal" peeps.

I just had a fight with my one and only older brother. He's just informed me he is a "volunteer" for the Ohio National Guard. It says it's guard right on the OHMR website, but he says he's a like George Washington and he's not a FEMA camp guard.

In all his words, in all his mind he's the perfect George Bush, one world government useful idiot, because he REALLY sees himself as a 'HERO' just like our "dad."

That stupid fucker.

It gets worse. He's been doing this for the past two years. It's volunteer, he gets no pay, but the worst part is he's "play" training for a big disaster as "military police."

We just fought over this idea he refuses to admit. When "if" he's called for a disaster that means it's so bad there are no more police and firemen available. That's means my brother, and all of you, need to stay with your wives or your wives will be raped, your homes will be sacked, your daughters raped and killed.

Silly deadly circular arguements like this. He said, "If it's that bad I won't go." So I say, "Then you're training for something you're never going to do. Why are you going for the training? Why do you want to be a FEMA camp guard?"

And just like in Nazi Germany before the war, it goes like this back and forth.

How do I win this mental problem in his head with ultimate proof he's wrong, he's nuts, and he's getting involved with the wrong group?

I've even told him while he leaves his family there is also the chance he won't come from his "mission" leaving his wife my sister-in-law, my niece and nephew as a widow and kids with no dad.

You see, my brother is not a cop or a fireman or anything but a factory pipe-fitter. He's talking like he's in a "hero's dream" getting off on being a hero like his "cop dad" and "Marine dad." And I told him something our dad said to me 2 years before he died.

Two years before my dad died he told me "I wish I never went." In reference to quitting in his last month of high school and lying to his immigrant mother to sign his enlistment papers.

So I've debunked the "my dad knew what he was doing" hero worship my older brother still believes in. My dad didn't know what he was doing at all risking his life, killing, and being around killing. Too much.

And my brother wants to be a "hero" for the attacks coming and frankly not being an adult and realizing what I've written here. That you don't have the equipment, you don't have "career" experience, if things are that bad who will be left to take care of your wife, daughter, son?

World War III is coming as I said. Right under my nose my older and only brother has going to Civilian Reich's Forces of the state of Ohio and the feds... and he's repeats his "in a militia just like George Washington, brother. You're going to admire me."

I'm going to have to chase my own brother away from the good people around me when this disaster his preparing for comes. He doesn't know as I know what history proves out.

History proves that if the disaster that he's been given a "calling" from 9/11 to respond to comes and it's not "natural there's going to be a change in govenment in Washington D.C. and probably a lot of other national capitals as well.

Help me save my own brother.

I've actually told this "goose stepper" that I will contact his "outfit" and find his federal contact and prove he's a FEMA officer camp guard and a thing to be loathed and not admired.

If things get that bad the people, a group of this country, is going to throw out the current civilain "politicians" no matter how many contingency plans these fools have to retaining their power in a mess they've created when then should, and will, along with my brother, be taken outside, lined up against a wall, and shot.

P
    PS I want to hear form Nick, FORD, the ones who know what going down. The rest are just playing games and their the ones my brother things he'll leave his family, his home and property to a policeless, firemanless, living hell. He's not leaving. I know he won't leave his wife and family. So I told him so and I told him just like the GI's tell their officers for decades of "cold war" preparedness or a place like Vietname. I told him when the shit goes down and you don't leave you're going to be "in the back... or your dead."

Meaning he's exposed himself as a goose stepper and he'll be taking order from me if he stays.

He also hasn't thought that a lot of other "fathers" and "husbands" who are "volunteers" will not leave their families and properties go to the disaster man-made by Bush/Clinton-Repubs/Dems.

There are enough goose stepping "youth" with no wives or children to be running th FEMA camps just like in Germany. My brother doesn't see. I may have to... send him to another place.

Sorry. That's the way it has to be.
    Last edited by Phil theStalker; 02-12-2005, 08:54 PM.
    Add to Ignore list
  • Little_Skittles
    Foot Soldier
    • Dec 2004

Philly boy i feel so sorry for you. It's hard to brainwash a person again. Your brother is a victim of society. i really hope that you succed in getting him back on track and away from our government.
    Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little_Skittles
      Philly boy i feel so sorry for you. It's hard to brainwash a person again. Your brother is a victim of society. i really hope that you succed in getting him back on track and away from our government.
      Thanks kid. I hope he refrains, because I've told him he's "too slow with his reflexes." He's a 53 year old autoworker and not anything near an experienced "cop" -- like his dad WAS experienced. He's not even a vet. He only knows his factory "joke" of a life under a roof of U.A.W. gossip and Ford globalism. He loves his downed Ford stocks, too. Pure fucking asshole -- my older brother. I'm not going to die saving him. He doesn't really know the real world where they shoot you if you don't get the cash out of the register fast enough. Even though it's on the local news and it happened to a young mom and a store clerk here in Cleveland weeks ago. My brother thinks he has the "reflexes" and the "experience" to play FEMA camp guard of Northeast Ohio.

I told him there's a bigger picture, a one world government behind his "disasters," and he's "going to get popped." As in shot dead by anti-one worlders who've had enough terrorist "disasters."

I'm sorry I didn't add a link to this joke of a bunch of old men who need to leave their families and property unprotected in a disaster so large there won't be anymore career professional cops and firemen around that they've GOT TO CALL OUT THE PIPEFITTERS FROM FORD.

That's real bad news. My brother is bad news. But he has a loooow IQ. So does my older sister who threw out my nephew, her only child, two years ago, with asthma, alllegies, 300 lbs. from steroids for the sickness he got from the stress from my sister's bad, horror show, Catholic Cleveland Fire Captain, retired husband tyrant marriage. Did you get all that?

I know what tyranny is.

I hope you read this, brother-in-law. It's a small world and maybe somebody will know who this fireman is in Cleveland "who threw out his only son... and the son died, alone, and wasn't found for a week. While they were on Kelley's Island "funland." They don't deserve that land.

My nephew was found by a friend of his. Not even my sister. I didn't go to his funeral or mass. These people are nuts. They're low IQ and sick, and autoworker/fire captain/middle-class POOR.

And how many of you have thought I was nuts? yeh If I am nuts, now you know partially why.

Some people think I'm mad.

I am mad as hell.

But I think I see clearly.

So clearly you poor folks who've read just this know what's happened to my family, but my sister and my brother and "grandma" too don't know how bad they really, really, really, really, are.

But at least I'm not harming anyone on the Internet. I don't harm anyone, and my only point in life is "if you don't harm me, I won't harm you." I don't go looking for any disasters like my brother is doing.

Wot you call dis opening up?

Here's the Ohio Volunteer Militia FEMA camp guard, Gov. "one world government" Taft, stooge site:
      5 BDE OHIO USEFUL IDIOTS DIVISION CLICK HERE
      Last edited by Phil theStalker; 02-12-2005, 09:53 PM.
      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

And don't say you're sorry for me. Say you're sorry for my suicide watch sister -- if she wasn't having such a GOODtime, her and grandma laughing it up, and as a brother and a son becomes a FEMA camp guard OHMR police, yeh, right.

Don't feel sorry for me.

I didn't do anything.

P
        Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

My family is a victim of society.
          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I told my brother about the Bliztkrieg, the "Shock and Awe." I told my brother about the "pre-emptive" attack -- the Blitzkrieg -- on "terrorists" in Poland, lawless bandits threatening the "Fatherland" who had to be dealt with.

I told him about Poland and Czechoslovakia. I've told them all the whole history record of Germany before WW II looks just like American today... and they don't see the truth.

Save yourselves.

Save yourselve.

P
            Add to Ignore list

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

What are you a victim of ??

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

fak
                Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

yeh, yeh, yeh,
                  Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Dec 2004

Phil don't waste time with people who won't listen, you've done what you could now just let your mind believe their dead. Make yourself a spartan and protect yourself and your beliefs. You did open my eyes and probably alot more people on this site's eyes (they won't admit it though).
                    Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      What are you a victim of ??
                      I'm a victim of Catholics for starters. You should understand that, ELVIS.

And it gets worse.

I'm sorry I've dumped on all of you.

I just fought with my older brother and I'm mad as hell. I just found out today he's been in the OHMR for 2 fucking years and never told me about it.

That's not a brother. He hid something from me I found out last month. I told him I had to hear about it from other people, "And that's wrong." You peeps who have real families know that's wrong. So he opens up a little and now he's running for his old U.A.W. corruption job and I see on his campaign flyer the OHMR this month, and it's enough. Month after month more "secrets." Dead nephews. It's enough. I've had enough.

If my brother doesn't want his brother to know him he doesn't have a brother.

And when they line him up against a wall and shoot him, or just "pop" him, because he's a useful idiot, unexperienced, and old, I will not be surprised by the news of what my other "American" brothers did to my only bloodline brother. And I can't save him.
                      Last edited by Phil theStalker; 02-12-2005, 10:06 PM.
                      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Phil don't waste time with people who won't listen, you've done what you could now just let your mind believe their dead. Make yourself a spartan and protect yourself and your beliefs. You did open my eyes and probably alot more people on this site's eyes (they won't admit it though).
                        Really?

P
                        Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I want to say thanks to the person that voted for me during this thread while I'm online.

If it wuz f4or hitchWORLD thank you.

If it was for what LittleTittles said, I woke you up, don't mention it.

If it was for this pathetic thread don't feel sorry for uncle Phil regarding my deceased nephew.

It can get worse. My sister can take a dive off a cruise ship. Or she can go to the City Mission and feed all of her sons meals there to the place they told my jobless nephew to go to and eat and "not come to our house." ha

Now he's dead.

He won't be coming.
                          Last edited by Phil theStalker; 02-12-2005, 10:53 PM.
                          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• lms2

I will pray for you Phil.

Brother against Brother, its nothing new. But that still doesn't make it easy. But know that you are not alone. In biblical times, in the civil war, in Iraq and Iran and everywhere in the world today... thats life. Fathers against sons, brothers against brothers, friends that aren't... its Gods will. The real bitch of it is that what is it all for? Just so that when judgement day comes, you can approach this same God in order that he might judge what is in your heart? The story has been written, the outcome preordained... but WHY?

Yet questioning is just so wrong. He asks that we serve him without question, yet he gives us free will to make decisions, and in order to make those decisions, we must question... but there are never answers. Only more questions.

Is hell on earth worth eternity in heaven. Is there an eternity? Is there a heaven? Have I served my God? Whose pawn am I? In the end you can only be true to whats in your heart. Only in that way can you be true to your own destiny, and your own God. But, this means that your brother must also play his role, as must your sister, your mother, your nieces and nephews... everything happens for a reason.

You want something to be pissed at? You want someone to fight with? I will ask you questions you don't want to answer if that is the case, but I think you are hard enough on yourself that I won't ask them unless you ask me to...

I will pray for you Phil, but remember, its God's will, not your will that must be done. Let go and Let God... Acceptance is the hardest part, but its the only way.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                              I will pray for you Phil.

Brother against Brother, its nothing new. But that still doesn't make it easy. But know that you are not alone.

Yet questioning is just so wrong. He asks that we serve him without question, yet he gives us free will to make decisions, and in order to make those decisions, we must question... but there are never answers. Only more questions.

Is hell on earth worth eternity in heaven. Is there an eternity? Is there a heaven? Have I served my God? Whose pawn am I? In the end you can only be true to whats in your heart. Only in that way can you be true to your own destiny, and your own God. But, this means that your brother must also play his role, as must your sister, your mother, your nieces and nephews... everything happens for a reason.

You want something to be pissed at? You want someone to fight with? I will ask you questions you don't want to answer if that is the case, but I think you are hard enough on yourself that I won't ask them unless you ask me to...

I will pray for you Phil, but remember, its God's will, not your will that must be done. Let go and Let God... Acceptance is the hardest part, but its the only way.
                              Be my guest.

I spoke of all the things in my heated homomonkeyian language. We spoke of God and even had to say, now let's get back to the real world, because our concepts of God and why God would want my brother to be involved with a future "day of horror" were so different. There is not reference for the Eternal.

So you are on the same wave length, I feel. If you don't have a hot date that you happy hookered up from the art museum then I'm inviting you to ask me your questions, please.:confused:
                              Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...