PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Doing For Valentines?

SweetSecrets
02-13-2005, 08:34 PM
So what's the plan lovebirds?

SweetSecrets
02-13-2005, 08:36 PM
What are all you ROMANTICS doing for your special someones?

Nickdfresh
02-13-2005, 08:38 PM
I was going to kill myself along with the other people in my internet chat room...oh wait, that was someone else.

SweetSecrets
02-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Should I be scared?

Nickdfresh
02-13-2005, 08:40 PM
No, I was joking. It was a current events allusion.

NEVERMIND!

Anonymous
02-13-2005, 08:52 PM
I'm leaving her alone. I'll get back to stalking another day.

Cheers! :bottle:

SweetSecrets
02-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by ImapusSylicker
I'm leaving her alone. I'll get back to stalking another day.

ahahaha!

That's nice of you.

UGS
I'm just a broke-ass student who can't afford anything so I baked my girlfriend a cake. Chocolate with cherry filling and extra chocolate icing. We stayed up late and ate the whole thing then worked off the calories. Simple, but a great time.

SweetSecrets
I'm going to sit around pyning for Panamark.

Roguesgirl
02-13-2005, 09:02 PM
I am going to join you...except it'll be for Rogue.

I am also going to eat some more of the yummy chocolates he sent me. And think of him as I nibble. ;)

with each bite I am trying to determine which is sweeter...him...or the chocolate...???

Katydid
02-13-2005, 09:12 PM
Well, every year after my divorce for about 3 yrs. I worked in a flowershop. I hated flowers by the time the day was over with. The whole week was a nightmare. Had 9 wire services, practically working around the clock.

Torn chapped hands from thorns and cold water. (You get the roses 25 to a pack in big boxes. you have to cut the bottoms under cold water and then put them in cold water with perservative.) Prepared oasis in jars with tape early part of the week with water and preservative. Made bows until you hated looking at bows. De thorning, and plucking back petals...leatherleaf, baby's breath or that purple stuff, for ot what its called. Done $10,000. worth of business that week.

And every guy I gave flowers to wound up thinking they were God's gift.
Couldn't stand them then.

So the simple thing was to not do that anymore.

SweetSecrets
02-13-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by UGS
I'm just a broke-ass student who can't afford anything so I baked my girlfriend a cake. Chocolate with cherry filling and extra chocolate icing. We stayed up late and ate the whole thing then worked off the calories. Simple, but a great time.

Simple doesnt matter! That was sweet UGS!

SweetSecrets
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
I am going to join you...except it'll be for Rogue.

I am also going to eat some more of the yummy chocolates he sent me. And think of him as I nibble. ;)

with each bite I am trying to determine which is sweeter...him...or the chocolate...???

Waiting sucks doesn't it? I have an ocean between me and Panamark!

SweetSecrets
I see him in a month though! :)

Roguesgirl
02-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Yeah! thats great. I hope it goes by quickly for you.

SS, I read your journal...I am very happy for you two. :)

and you are a very talented writer.

Ozzy Fudd
02-13-2005, 10:01 PM
I am giving all you lovely women a Dozen Roses
:yankeeros :yankeeros :yankeeros :yankeeros :yankeeros :yankeeros :yankeeros :yankeeros :yankeeros :yankeeros :yankeeros :yankeeros ;) Cuz I just Love You All

scottydabodi
02-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by SweetSecrets
So what's the plan lovebirds?

My plan is to take naked photos of a girl whose name I won't remember in 2 days, if I knew it at all, and then tell her to beat it.

Roguesgirl
02-13-2005, 10:31 PM
LMAO!

http://www.chezben.com/~ride/photos/Fun/valentine.jpg

scottydabodi
02-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Valentine's Day at Scotty's = Food, Drink, more food, more drink, and then the next day:

scottydabodi
02-13-2005, 10:43 PM
Did I mention that Valentine's Day sucks?

aesop
02-13-2005, 10:44 PM
I see him in a month though! :)

Congrats! That's cool SS. Are you heading over there over Easter Break?

aesop
02-13-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Did I mention that Valentine's Day sucks?

Dully noted!

scottydabodi
02-13-2005, 10:47 PM
aesop, I must say that your Avatar is like TOTALLY freaking me out... I've been staring at it for 2 minutes straight... WIERD.

aesop
02-13-2005, 10:56 PM
aesop, I must say that your Avatar is like TOTALLY freaking me out... I've been staring at it for 2 minutes straight... WIERD.

LMAO!!!!!! It's Dream Theater, dude!

...You mean freak you out like a 'Clockwork Orange' kinda freak-out? :)

lms2
02-13-2005, 11:55 PM
LMAO!

http://www.chezben.com/~ride/photos/Fun/valentine.jpg

looks like avatar material to me! Do you mind?

Dan
02-14-2005, 12:12 AM
Me and My hand are going to grab something to eat and then,Fuck that skip the Dinner hand solo Tonight.

Happy Valentine's Day to all the Lucky couples of there.

wrigleyvillbabe
02-14-2005, 12:44 AM
I think I'm going plan a special eveing with my hand, and or possibly buy a new vibrator! I don't mind being single. If I wasn't, I would treat every day like it was Valentine's Day. I'm a hopeless romantic.
WB

Matt White
02-14-2005, 01:06 AM
"Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Capt.......Kangaroo!"

Buy some new music and drive real fast!

Panamark
02-14-2005, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by aesop
Congrats! That's cool SS. Are you heading over there over Easter Break?

Sorry to cut in on the wave, but yeah ! We see each other again
in Easter :)

Cant wait !

smaz
02-14-2005, 04:56 AM
We're off to a photography studio tomorrow (they were shut today). So tonight, it's out for a meal somewhere :)

Carmine
02-14-2005, 08:50 AM
Valentine's Day at Scotty's = Food, Drink, more food, more drink, and then the next day:

...looks like my yard, last 4th of July!:D

Carmine
02-14-2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by wrigleyvillbabe
I think I'm going plan a special eveing with my hand, and or possibly buy a new vibrator! I don't mind being single. If I wasn't, I would treat every day like it was Valentine's Day. I'm a hopeless romantic.
WB

...Now this is a plan...have a GREAT time WB!

...I suggest listening to "Girl Gone Bad" while you do this and try to keep pace with Alex's drum beat!

;)

Carmine
02-14-2005, 09:02 AM
I bought a diamond encrusted watch...2 dozen roses will be delivered to the house today...out for dinner tonight...and then....

....we'll go to sleep!

Carmine
02-14-2005, 01:17 PM
aybody else have plans??

rustoffa
02-14-2005, 01:21 PM
Going to this Caribbean restaurant....just out of this world.

They don't have a liquor license, so you bring your own......Red Stripe tonight!

Carmine
02-14-2005, 01:31 PM
At least your not going to "Ryans" again.....SHEEEEEEEEEESH! what a story that was....

Enjoy your night man!

rustoffa
02-14-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
At least your not going to "Ryans" again.....SHEEEEEEEEEESH! what a story that was....

Enjoy your night man!

:D

Forgot about the diamond earrings.....I went all out!

Carmine
02-14-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
:D

Forgot about the diamond earrings.....I went all out!

:D If it wasn't snowing, I would have the grill out...and a cooler packed!

Anonymous
02-14-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
I bought a diamond encrusted watch...2 dozen roses will be delivered to the house today...out for dinner tonight...and then....

....we'll go to sleep!

Man, with you around they'll never settle for "how about a quick drink and a long **** afterwards" again. I hate you... :D

Carmine
02-14-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by ImapusSylicker
Man, with you around they'll never settle for "how about a quick drink and a long **** afterwards" again. I hate you... :D

LMAO!!!! After 10 years of marriage, I'll do whatever it takes!!!

Carmine
02-14-2005, 03:48 PM
C'mon... who else....and are any of the other ladies planning a night similar to WB???

...just curious

academic punk
02-14-2005, 04:00 PM
I woke up my girlie this morning by blasting the Darkness's "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" and leaping on the bed butt-naked and signign along with Justin Hawkins.

I don't think the poor dear will ever recover.

Tonight we're going to Aquagrill and afterwards we'll get in a cab and drive me off to the poor house.

p.s.ss; no offense was meant towards you earlier in the UFO thread, it was a good natured joke. but thanks for the birthday wishes...

Stella
02-14-2005, 04:41 PM
I will sit at home and worry about Splooge off on his latest adventure... dang rodent.

Mezro
02-14-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm going to buy my fist an expensive dinner...and the fuck it!

Mezro...not too much wine...I want the grip to be just right...

Little_Skittles
02-14-2005, 04:53 PM
hahaha both mezro and stella....nways i'm doing nothing for valentines day because it's a stupid holiday for married people. I think that wive's/husband's should ya know get busy in the bedroom tonight or hey if you've got the day off.....but i'm young and haven't been screwing the same person over and over again for years. Happy valentine's day to ya'lls.

SweetSecrets
02-14-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
I woke up my girlie this morning by blasting the Darkness's "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" and leaping on the bed butt-naked and signign along with Justin Hawkins.

I don't think the poor dear will ever recover.

Tonight we're going to Aquagrill and afterwards we'll get in a cab and drive me off to the poor house.

p.s.ss; no offense was meant towards you earlier in the UFO thread, it was a good natured joke. but thanks for the birthday wishes...

Apology accepted! If you didn't notice, Panamark is very protective of my feelings (heheh).

Glad you and your girl are having a good fun day! Sounds like a delightful relationship!

I hope you both have an exciting Valentines! ;)

SweetSecrets
02-14-2005, 05:15 PM
Yeah! thats great. I hope it goes by quickly for you.

SS, I read your journal...I am very happy for you two. :)

and you are a very talented writer.

Thanks Rougesgirl! I LOVE to write...even long academic papers! Poetry is my favorite, though...especially when it is inspired by true love. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! It is so easy to write about him. My feelings for him come out so easily as they are so loud.

I hope the time passes quickly too. THAT IS MY ACHING DESIRE, except for when I am with him. THEN I WANT IT TO STOP! Is July not here yet? I wish it would hurry. I can't wait to be with him forever. When I move there, I will be complete.

Thanks for you consideration. Time sucks. When I'm not with him it passes too slowly, but when I am with him (and wish it would just fucking stop) it flies by like the wink of an eye. It is quite depressing. I will be content; however, when I am with him. I won't care what time does, just as long as we are together.

Happy Valentines Day.

SweetSecrets
02-14-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
hahaha both mezro and stella....nways i'm doing nothing for valentines day because it's a stupid holiday for married people. I think that wive's/husband's should ya know get busy in the bedroom tonight or hey if you've got the day off.....but i'm young and haven't been screwing the same person over and over again for years. Happy valentine's day to ya'lls.

I'm not married yet, and I think Valentines is a kick ass holiday. I must admit, though, when you find the right one...EVERY DAY IS VALENTINES DAY. ;)

loss of fools
02-14-2005, 05:29 PM
just spend all day in bed with my girlfriend. fucking sweet.

Little_Skittles
02-14-2005, 05:36 PM
I'm not married yet, and I think Valentines is a kick ass holiday. I must admit, though, when you find the right one...EVERY DAY IS VALENTINES DAY. ;)

Well i'm glad you think so, but everytime it rolls around i'm thinking ok which guy do i have to spoil this year? Gah 2 men or more and i don't wanna go christmas shopping again, it's like for me hmm well i wanna get him this but which one do i like more? it's crazy madness and i hate it.

Panamark
02-14-2005, 05:55 PM
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MARY FRANCES !

Thankyou for filling my world with love, kindness and the sweetest
heart I have ever met. My life is now complete. Heres to many more
years together. I Love you !

-Mark

SweetSecrets
02-14-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
Well i'm glad you think so, but everytime it rolls around i'm thinking ok which guy do i have to spoil this year? Gah 2 men or more and i don't wanna go christmas shopping again, it's like for me hmm well i wanna get him this but which one do i like more? it's crazy madness and i hate it.

Just keep spoiling them. Soon enough you'll find one WHO wants to spoil you!

Have fun being sixteen! Don't worry about all that yet, just keep living for the moment while trying new mascaras that are waterproof so your tears won't mess up your smiles in the process. ;)

SweetSecrets
02-14-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MARY FRANCES !

Thankyou for filling my world with love, kindness and the sweetest
heart I have ever met. My life is now complete. Heres to many more
years together. I Love you !

-Mark

I love you more than life, Mark! You are a man who's heart is so big it barely fits within you. I am so blessed to bask in its warmth. You are my meaning for living, and I give myself to you in every way. I LOVE YOU TOO!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MARK!!!! ;)

SweetSecrets
02-14-2005, 06:04 PM
I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!

Ally_Kat
02-14-2005, 06:59 PM
CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE?

I can!

I'm told that my gift needs to be saved up for. I have no clue what it could be.

DeadOrAlive
02-14-2005, 10:13 PM
got nobody for valentines day... SCREW IT!!

Anonymous
02-14-2005, 11:06 PM
C'mon DOA... You have your hand don't you? I spent a VERY happy Valentine's with mine. As I posted above, I didn't even stalk the girl I love today. A bottle of champagne, some Barry White playing, my imagination running wild, MY HAND... What more can a man ask for? I didn't even have to share the champagne.

MAX
02-15-2005, 12:31 AM
I cooked my love dinner. However, it is a friggin' Monday. Stuff is beyond stellar. I think we'll have a good night once the ruggies go to sleep. Speaking of that..............

Nite all!!!!!

:gulp:

Panamark
02-15-2005, 02:04 AM
Hehehe, make sure those Ruggies are in check MAX !

Rikk
02-15-2005, 02:45 AM
Glad to see all is Valentines-ish, MAX.;)

Mezro
02-15-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
got nobody for valentines day... SCREW IT!!

You are 14 for fuck sake!

Mezro...dating usually happens after your balls drop...

Goddess
02-15-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
You are 14 for fuck sake!

Mezro...dating usually happens after your balls drop...

LMAO :D

I see a trailer house in his future! :p

Cathedral
02-15-2005, 03:17 PM
Took the wife a card, some candy and a dozen red roses.

smaz
02-15-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Where was she??? :)

Goddess
02-15-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by smaz

Confined to hospital. Some sad stuff. :(

Cathedral
02-15-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by smaz

She has progressive Multiple Sclerosis and has lived in a hospital for the last 3 years. She has lost the use of her arms and legs at this stage, and is not really all there mentally 100% of the time.

But it made her day let me tell you.
Putting a smile on her face is my main goal everyday.

I used to get really depressed on Holidays such as this, but i am trying really hard to put more energy into making them special for her because i really don't know if she'll be here next year or the year after that.

You know what, I'm sorry if i'm depressing people with this stuff.
I just can't get her off my mind today and i'm venting like a mother fucker here.

I need to just go to bed..................

Goddess
02-15-2005, 09:12 PM
I just can't get her off my mind today and i'm venting like a mother fucker here.

No way, man! Vent all you need to. Don't keep it in. :)

scottydabodi
02-15-2005, 10:46 PM
She has progressive Multiple Sclerosis and has lived in a hospital for the last 3 years. She has lost the use of her arms and legs at this stage, and is not really all there mentally 100% of the time.

I used to get really depressed on Holidays such as this, but i am trying really hard to put more energy into making them special for her because i really don't know if she'll be here next year or the year after that.

Whoa... Here's a special photo to cheer you up, man:

scottydabodi
02-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Stay strong Cathedral brutha!!

Mezro
02-16-2005, 02:29 PM

I never knew this Cath.

Mezro...I am truly sorry man...

academic punk
02-16-2005, 02:59 PM

Class act, Cathedral.

Keep your chin up: it'll be that little bit easier for her to do the same. The last thing she would want to see is you in a bad way.

Northern Girl
02-16-2005, 06:19 PM
I took advantage of myself...3 times...'cause I'm a slut like that! :p

Dan
02-16-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl

I'm sure you Still want abit of Kiwi in you.

Northern Girl
02-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Dan
I'm sure you Still want a bit of Kiwi in you.

Well, who wouldn't? ;)

Roguesgirl
02-16-2005, 06:48 PM

LOL. :D

Northern Girl
02-16-2005, 09:27 PM
I never knew this Cath.

Mezro...I am truly sorry man...

And you don't know the half of it. :(

Carmine
02-17-2005, 12:45 PM

LMAO!!!

Atta girl....:D

Mezro
02-17-2005, 01:36 PM

And I took advantage of myself 4 times thinking of your 3 times.

Mezro...7 is the magic number but it does me no good if I rub all the skin off my sausage...

Carmine
02-17-2005, 01:56 PM
And I took advantage of myself 4 times thinking of your 3 times.

Mezro...7 is the magic number but it does me no good if I rub all the skin off my sausage...

HAHAHAHA....losing your touch???

I don't think so.....:cool:

smaz
02-17-2005, 07:12 PM

I had no idea, sorry dude.

Best wishes to both of you!!!