• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flappo
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

fuck that virgo pooftah hitch

where is he ?

he's never aboot to change the nappies , never aboot to spill the beanz , and where's his rants ??

...and as fer the trade™mark©s stuff i hat© that shit , can i ask a favour ?

,,can S.P.G. co mod the dump with me until hitcho gets his micro-dick out of the new mrs hitch ?

spank you grimwald
  • KANE

Originally posted by flappo
    where is he ?

he's never aboot to change the nappies , never aboot to spill the beanz , and where's his rants ??

...and as fer the trade™mark©s stuff i hat© that shit , can i ask a favour ?

,,can S.P.G. co mod the dump with me until hitcho gets his micro-dick out of the new mrs hitch ?

spank you grimwald
    Why you wanna go and diss my bitch like that ? and wtf kinda language you trying to pull off, is that like half royalty and half butt pirate or what ?leave mybitch1969 alone, he's depressed cause Big Daddy KANE'S back in the hood. he's readin up on stale rants so i wont make him cry again, or his antibiotics arent workin.

Comment

• flappo
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

..i was joshink™

..don't diss da hitch while i'm aboot , capi$he ?

..not unless you wanna be owneddddah that is

..you DO wanna be owned , ja ?

Comment

• Elitest

can i be owned ? I want to see what it feels like...

Comment

• Funkmonkey

Originally posted by Elitest
          can i be owned ? I want to see what it feels like...
          Ok, there you go. You're owned.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Comment

• Elitest

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

I'm not sure about that...

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Man, out of all the owned pictures I've ever seen that ones the worst by far.....
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Funkmonkey

Originally posted by Igosplut
                Man, out of all the owned pictures I've ever seen that ones the worst by far.....
                But check out that body on Elitest...

whoooo hooooooo!

Comment

Working...