What are The chances that homosexual sheep love Necroposting?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SammySucks1984
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2005

What are The chances that homosexual sheep love Necroposting?

I just want to ask what is the chance that King Dave will ever reunite with Van Halen within the next five years and get rid of that screeching idiot who makes Van Halen Look Retarded.

Ford
    Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.
  • guitarboy5150
    Head Fluffer
    • Dec 2004

dave will re-unite @ anytime..he said so, its just up to the brothers to decide when to give up with sambo and call him

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Well, Dave's up for a reunion, but I don't think he's gonna do it for less than an equal share of what Ed and Al are getting. No reason he should, either. And Ed and Al aren't gonna give it to him.

Pretty much the bottom line as to why it hasn't happened yet.

Van Halen...well, since 1996 every time they seem to bottom out and Roth jumping back onboard seems logical if not inevitable, the sisters turn around and fuck it all up. They got Cherone in on the cheap in 1996-1999. Same for Hagar in 2004.

They could have cleaned up with Roth in 1996. Shit, even a CVH four-way equal split in 2004 would have netted them more than they made having Hagar and Mike on salary.

Guess there's always a chance as long as the classic four are still breathing. If it would be a worthwhile reunion is something else altogether....
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• RogueHorseman
        Commando
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by SammySucks1984
        I just want to ask what is the chance that King Dave will ever reunite with Van Halen within the next five years and get rid of that screeching idiot who makes Van Halen Look Retarded.
        We have consulted the greatest mathmatical minds in the universe and by their complicated calculations the likelyhood is estimated to be between fair to good.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Van Squalen

Dave reuniting with VH would barely ripple on the public's radar, my fine feathered friend. It would, however, ripple OUR collective ponds, of course. The radio stations would hype it for maybe a month or so. A few hack former pseudo-metal types , like Dee Snider or Kip Winger, might offer a few sound bytes to VH1 or Kurt Loder on the breadth of Classic Van Halen reunited at long last. Maybe. Leading CNN stories...nah.

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Van Squalen
            Dave reuniting with VH would barely ripple on the public's radar....
            You're mistaking the FLEECE THE SHEEP TOUR with the return of THE MIGHTY VAN HAELN. The first a proven dud....

The second? The musical event of the decade.

Your ignorance is astounding.

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Less than Zero?

I don't see it happening, and with each passing day the take gets smaller and smaller.

I'm sorry, but they missed there first two cues in '96 and 2000.

Then they spit in Roth's face by bringing that scrotum sack Hagar back to do that tour.

Do any of us really want Dave to get involved with those fucks at this point?
              Lets also keep in mind that Ed is only packing half his chops into a show these days.

If it did happen, i'm sorry but it would be a joke.

10 years from now it may work, but for now it is a missed opportunity.

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

You actually think Ed will still be with us in 10 years, CAT ???
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• secrets
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                  Less than Zero?

I don't see it happening, and with each passing day the take gets smaller and smaller.

I'm sorry, but they missed there first two cues in '96 and 2000.

Then they spit in Roth's face by bringing that scrotum sack Hagar back to do that tour.

Do any of us really want Dave to get involved with those fucks at this point?
                  Lets also keep in mind that Ed is only packing half his chops into a show these days.

If it did happen, i'm sorry but it would be a joke.

10 years from now it may work, but for now it is a missed opportunity.
                  I'm with Cathedral on this one just can't see it happening. A wasted opportunity sums it up.
                  Achtung Baby I say, I say...

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                    Commando
                    • May 2004

Sorry folks, but the sisters blew it big time. To much time has past.

Comment

• Black Betty
                      Roadie
                      • Jan 2005

Re: What are The chances for a reunion

Originally posted by SammySucks1984
                      I just want to ask what is the chance that King Dave will ever reunite with Van Halen within the next five years
                      0,00 %
                      We're just a battery for hire with a guitar fire
                      Ready and aimed at you
                      Pick up your balls and load up your cannon
                      For a twenty-one gun salute

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                        Commando
                        • Apr 2004

Not many would argue otherwise -- the real opportunity was squandered away in '96.

It would have been king sized, no two ways about it.

2000, hey, 4 years after and more damage done but still the timing was good...

Today?

The stench of Cash Grab '04 needs some time to air out, and Ed some time to dry out.... BUT, I'd wager that around 2006 the time will be right again.

Ten years too late, yes, but still a very, very big deal if and when it comes down.
                        <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by RogueHorseman
                          The stench of Cash Grab '04 needs some time to air out, and Ed some time to dry out.... BUT, I'd wager that around 2006 the time will be right again.
                          That debacle last year may be the only way that it may be possible...

Not by the band's desires, but by any promoter's desires....

No promoter in their right mind would lose millions again with that lollipop crew....

I can see promoters telling them, "it's either Dave, or nothing"....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2004

Comment

• Jamocha Joe
                              Roadie
                              • Jan 2005

Comment

Working...