X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Asstrailia is a Fucking Bitch Bann It.

Ban that fuck. He's nothing. I took a shit this morning that went on to do more with it's life than that fucking loser.

He's owned and will soon leave forever like Dave Is King and Big Twubbles and also that other dude that use to post here but I chased out of here.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Re: Asstrailia is a Fucking Bitch Bann It.

Originally posted by Jesterstar
    Ban that fuck. He's nothing. I took a shit this morning that went on to do more with it's life than that fucking loser.

He's owned and will soon leave forever like Dave Is King and Big Twubbles and also that other dude that use to post here but I chased out of here.
    Dude, nobody "left" we're still waiting for "Weapon X" to be revealed. Everyone thinks you are a fucking tool and this is why, so far, Im the only one responding to you. In fact Im not sure why I am? Its a slow morning. Why don't you contribute to the site? Why must you be such a fucking loser with a dead end job, no life, no aspirations and no education?

you are laughable in a "damn I feel sorry for that kid with down-syndrome" kind of a way.

This will be all that I say to you. You are not worth more than ONE reply. Hell I dont think you are worth this half hearted attempt at one. :confused:

so have your way with your sad "poo poo/pee pee" rebuttals. And hey, don't forget those golden gay jokes. They never wear thin.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• DLR7884
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Where is the starBOMB?

DLR7884
      LOL.
      Originally Posted by WARF:
      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Jesterstar
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Asstrailia is a Fucking Bitch Bann It.

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        Dude, nobody "left" we're still waiting for "Weapon X" to be revealed. Everyone thinks you are a fucking tool and this is why, so far, Im the only one responding to you. In fact Im not sure why I am? Its a slow morning. Why don't you contribute to the site? Why must you be such a fucking loser with a dead end job, no life, no aspirations and no education?

you are laughable in a "damn I feel sorry for that kid with down-syndrome" kind of a way.

This will be all that I say to you. You are not worth more than ONE reply. Hell I dont think you are worth this half hearted attempt at one. :confused:

so have your way with your sad "poo poo/pee pee" rebuttals. And hey, don't forget those golden gay jokes. They never wear thin.
        You really think that Weapon X has nothing better to do than fucking talk to Big Twubbles???

Dude he's on the Propoganda peice I am putting up on the net. Your to fucking much of a gay loser for me to bother with today. Why don't you find out what corner Asstrailia is fingering his ass in and sit on his fucking dick like the bitch you were born to be.

Comment

• DLR7884
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Is Wep X da starBOMB?

DLR7884
          Originally Posted by WARF:
          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• smaz
            Commando
            • Mar 2004

Fuck off. Ashstralias a great Army Member. As is Big Troubles.

If anyone here's owned, it's you. You said it yourself, check the Amazon thread to refresh your memory.
            Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Ash gets more pussy than a bowl of cream dumped into a cat pound !

BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Jesterstar
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by smaz
                Fuck off. Ashstralias a great Army Member. As is Big Troubles.

If anyone here's owned, it's you. You said it yourself, check the Amazon thread to refresh your memory.
                Ownings don't last forever sonny jim. You don't want to be on my list of people I need to own. I had been comfortable with the owning since I allowed it to be known. Don't make me change my mind about you and own you into the fucking ground. Sit on it and think about it. Really think. What you decide could change you life forever.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                  Ash gets more pussy than a bowl of cream dumped into a cat pound !

hey!!!!??? What about moi?
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Ownings don't last forever sonny jim. You don't want to be on my list of people I need to own. I had been comfortable with the owning since I allowed it to be known. Don't make me change my mind about you and own you into the fucking ground. Sit on it and think about it. Really think. What you decide could change you life forever.

LMAO! Yeah, Smaz, you don't want to be "owned" by this fucking ...

Comment

• Jesterstar
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

hey!!!!??? What about moi?
                      Yoru a Virgin who pretends to have had sex.

What a fucking loser. Trying to get in on someone elses Props. Your a bigger loser than I imagined.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Yoru a Virgin who pretends to have had sex.

What a fucking loser. Trying to get in on someone elses Props. Your a bigger loser than I imagined.
                        "Excuse me, while I puke and die".... :fucku2:

Is that what I was doing? Trying to get in on someone elses "props"? Do you even read your posts before you click the button?

Can you PLEASE tell me what "Yoru" means?

If I were a virgin, and my friend, that's a BIG if- why would I pretend to have sex? Why wouldn't I just do it?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

BTW, how's that poll coming along? Bwaahaahaaa...

Comment

• Jesterstar
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

"Excuse me, while I puke and die".... :fucku2:

Is that what I was doing? Trying to get in on someone elses "props"? Do you even read your posts before you click the button?

Can you PLEASE tell me what "Yoru" means?

If I were a virgin, and my friend, that's a BIG if- why would I pretend to have sex? Why wouldn't I just do it?

You wouldn't actually do it because there isn't enough crack and money in the world for a woman to open her legs for a loser like you.

Are you done being a owned loser or do you plan on keeping this up. I have more stamina than you do. This I know.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

yawn... nah...double yawn with a fookin' cherry on top. You are a 3rd grader at best with this shit. More appealing would be Katydid's rotten crotch. You simply bore the living fuck out of me, and I tend to play with you like a cat does a mouse. I'll swat you from thread to thread until your innards are on the outside little girl. Stamina?

Listen shit head, you pay more for cable tv than you do for your g/f's jewelry... you are a class A fucking nimrod. To me this is all fun. To you, this is all real.

speaking of your girlfriend. she posed for me last night!

Comment

Working...