X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeadMan1984
    Roadie
    • Jun 2004

VH DVD/VHS bootlegs

Does any one have a VH US Festival for trade or sale on dvd or VHS? I have a few VH shows to trade on CD, but mostly I'm known for trading wrestling tapes. Anyway LMK by ethier posting here or PMing me, thanks.
    DSG

http://www.wfmu.org/Playlists/Scott/van%20halen.jpg
  • secrets
    Foot Soldier
    • Apr 2004

I have the US festival. It's in mpeg format so you watch it on windows media player. Pro shot of Van Halen in concert almost two hours. Quality is good IMO. If you want to trade just let me know.
    Achtung Baby I say, I say...

Comment

• DeadMan1984
      Roadie
      • Jun 2004

I think I might be buying that show now, but if it falls through we can work something out. Like I said I only have a few VH shows on CD. We'll see tho.
      DSG

http://www.wfmu.org/Playlists/Scott/van%20halen.jpg

Comment

• secrets
        Foot Soldier
        • Apr 2004

That's cool no problem.
        Achtung Baby I say, I say...

Comment

• lil'ELVIS1972
          Full On Cocktard
          • Jan 2005

i can make you a copy of my dvd of the us fest...with backstage ..very good quality...i also have largo...hartford 2002 dave...vh1 sam and dave special...im always lookin for a good trade...let me know what you got...im always lookin for vinyl too

Comment

• PopeCerebus
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Mar 2005

If that falls through, a single disk version can be found here:

Online sales and auction management. Vendio provides Smart Services to Smart Sellers (TM). Vendio enables businesses of all size to leverage the distribution potential of the Internet. Through its suite of sales management services and full-service asset remarketing solutions, Vendio helps businesses efficiently promote, sell, and distribute their products online by automating and managing every element of the online sales process. Services offered include inventory management, online store creation, merchandise placement on both fixed price and auction marketplaces, customer relationship management, and order fulfillment.

A couple of audience recordings (Largo, Montreal) are there as well

Comment

Working...