PDA

View Full Version : I would like to donate

WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
02-18-2005, 06:49 PM
I would like to make a donation. I will be donating all the $ I'm not spending on coke to this site. Thank you,.

WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
02-18-2005, 06:50 PM
who do I send the check or m.o. to. I have to send it tomorrow because I'm leaving Monday morning for 4 weeks.

ALinChainz
02-18-2005, 06:51 PM
Food stamps don't buy coke.

Quit PMing me too fag.

I see your boyfriend has signed up, why are you ignoring him?

ALinChainz
02-18-2005, 06:53 PM
There is a whole thread in main dedicated to donating.

What are you, ignorant or somethin'?

Wait, never mind.

WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
02-18-2005, 06:53 PM
My focus is toward beating this habit and I appreciate your continued support. Thank you.

ALinChainz
02-18-2005, 07:01 PM
Quit Pming me homo.

I'm hetero.

The only support you get is your fasg boyfriend supporting his nuts on your chin.

I know you can't really afford coke, but you could maybe try and OD on some Drano.

Thank you.

WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
02-18-2005, 07:06 PM
al, i worry about your ability to be a good parent with all that anger and hostility inside you. I do appreciate your concern though.

WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
02-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Speaking of homo. I was just handed a packet that I had some associates working on. If you have a brother named Dale, then you are a Howdy lookalike. I never saw your pic on yahoo or whatever but if this is you and your brother is Dale, you are a puss. Now, I'm sober and straight right now and not in the mood to cut no one down or anything, but Please, Please don't ever act like no hard ass if this is really you.

ALinChainz
02-18-2005, 07:39 PM
My brother would kill you. And the last thing you ever are is "straight".

If you've never seen a pic of me, I know you have never seen a pic of him, he has never posted one.

Ever.

Lying faggot. Quit stalking me Joe.

Here, I believe this is your thread.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17393

ALinChainz
02-18-2005, 07:40 PM
LOL ... now making up stories of pics of me?

You are a queer.

Fucking daydreaming about me now faggot?

WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
02-18-2005, 07:49 PM
al, why all the anger and discontent? I am just pointing out that I received info as to who you are, your whereabouts and description. I did not mean to insult you. I am simply saying that if your brother's name is Dale, which you now say it is, then you are not quite the bruiser you claim to be. That's all. I just don't go for people who can't tell the truth.

ALinChainz
02-18-2005, 07:51 PM
Post it.

And you're telling me I don't tell the truth?

Post it all, my whereabouts, all of it.

You are the gayest fucker here, you WISH you homo.

ALinChainz
02-18-2005, 07:52 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17393

From what I understand, this is one of your ASS-ociates.

WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
02-18-2005, 07:57 PM
I will not post your personal info here al. Maybe if I was stoned, high or drunk but I'm not. Those days are over. Stop looking for trouble, grow up and be a man would ya.

Dan
02-18-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
I would like to make a donation. I will be donating all the $ I'm not spending on coke to this site. Thank you,.

You already did,in your Boyfriend's Ass.

The Scatologist
02-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Well if you have money, i'm accepting donations. I'm David Lee Roth's best friend and all money sent to me will go towards the reunion.

Really, i'm not lying. Do you have paypal?

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
02-18-2005, 11:53 PM

Your going to blow our coke fund on this stupid site! Jesus Joe, why do I stay with you when I could be pounding such grate man-ass.

Don't you dare donate that money! You know we need it to go to our favorite theater venues! :rolleyes:

Now gimme' a kiss Joe! Hold me!

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
02-18-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Dan
You already did,in your Boyfriend's Ass.

No usually I donate in his ASS! He complains that we don't reciprocate enough! But fuck him! I am clearly the alpha-dog in this relationship.

And our sex life is none of your business Dan!

LoungeMachine
02-19-2005, 12:58 AM

But you've posted for months that YOU FUND THIS SITE YOURSELF

When you pay me the 1 million dollars you owe me for our Superbowl bet, I'm splitting it 4 ways.

I'm giving 250k to the NAACP on your behalf

I'm giving 250k to AL, for having to put up w/ your shit

I'm giving 250k to SARGE, as a bribe to ban you and katy for life
[ and de-mod LouSER]