X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Vote Or Starve

The message was clear. Go out and vote, have your namee registered with the food rationing officer of your village at the polling places or you will get no food.

No vote, no name, no food.

No food.

And you thought democracy motivated the Iraqi people.

It is 15 years of sanction after sanction by the UN led by the U.S., that's you folks who are now scared of getting blown up in your shopping malls for doing that. It's a little too late. You should have thought about paybacks when you were getting their blood on your U.S. hands via your government's and corporations foreign policies and business practices, while your kids watched MTV and Madonna grow old and now Spears is lip syncing herself in her underwear, too.

You Americans deserve what you get, but I don't deserve it.

And the rest of the world is going to get what it deserves, too. You should stop American criminal leadership now. Germany must refuse to meet with the U.S. President. Now we see why Rice went to Europe. It was to go ahead of Bush to level the criticism. Now the Germans can't deny the President of the U.S. after kissing the ass of Rice. No way.

Europe, you're domed as well.

Europe, you will be overrun when the Muslims swarm the U.S. forces and begin their attack on the entire West. That's you.

Happy WW III, brought to you by your indifference to a Western allie like America at war in the world.

You will pay, too. Because you are part of the West. You are a part of the Americans recklessness, and you will pay for being allied to America for too long in this year, welcoming Rice and now Bush to your shore while they wage war in the Middle East through lying pretext and fear for profits and power on a global scale that includes Europe.

Nice knowing you Europe. The fun days after WW II are over. It's time to start WW III, and you're invited, you're very involved, and friends of the world war's host, the pretext country for lying to the world for a "new world order," the U.S. of fucking A.!

Europe, your friends, your allies are the U.S.A., and all the billions of Muslims in the world are saying to you Europe, "all those who harbor U.S. war making aspirations and aid the U.S. against the Muslim world and it's children are with the U.S.," kind of like what Bush said about the "terrorists" then you'll see a lot of "friends" like yourselves rethinking their "friendship" with the U.S..

It's later than Europe thinks.

I'll predict this.

Europe thinks it will "stay out of the war" much the same way as the Americans, the U.S., thought it would "stay out of the war" in WW II, but Pearl Harbor changed that!

And Europe after New York City's 9/11 and thousands dead to kick off this world war with America in the lead and Europe behind this time you are going to get your own EU "Pearl Harbor."

I'm sure they have it all planned right now to get you into the war which you will not fight until your European "Pearl Harbor" day.

And they have it planned for you. It will probably involve several EU capitals attacked severely equal and worse than America's 9/11, because they have to get all of the EU or NATO forces involved in this world war.

You "common" middle-class Europeans are so stupid that you think you can keep yourselves out of this war the same way the Americans thought they could stay out of WW II until Pearl Harbor day.

Europe, you have a Pearl Harbor day planned for you by people who've been funded and trained by the U.S. government. They will attack you in a major way to draw you into the new world order war that you are so afraid to fight in right now.

You will fight later.

And die.

In new ways better than the last war.

And you thought being an EU was good.

yeh, yeh, yeh

Last edited by Phil theStalker; 02-19-2005, 04:59 PM.
    Add to Ignore list
  • Little_Skittles
    Foot Soldier
    • Dec 2004

Phil chill out. Do you believe in pre destination? World war 3 has and will still be building up. As for the muslim part i really don't think they'll attack their own.
    Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

"When The Ship Gos Down You Better get Ready"
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Horseskin
        Full On Cocktard
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dan
        "When The Ship Gos Down You Better get Ready"
        That's not that way that song goes. "Yes we will all go down to-gether." Something like that. Are you British? That's an old song. I think Phil's crazy, but it's the crazy people that can see through all the bullshit of the world like Hicks, Einstein, and Rogan. I'm a Phil fan. I never thought I'd say that after he made Joe cry. Joe's still having nightmares.

Comment

• Little_Skittles
          Foot Soldier
          • Dec 2004

Poor Joey. Phil why you have to be a bully making celebrities cry didn't your mama teach you better?
          Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Horseskin
            That's not that way that song goes. "Yes we will all go down to-gether." Something like that. Are you British? That's an old song. I think Phil's crazy, but it's the crazy people that can see through all the bullshit of the world like Hicks, Einstein, and Rogan. I'm a Phil fan. I never thought I'd say that after he made Joe cry. Joe's still having nightmares.
            Does it say I come from England Dumbass,read my profile before you make a comment Jack.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...