PDA

View Full Version : Charles & Camilla Caught As Bush Gay Marriage Attack Spreads To Heteros

FORD
02-21-2005, 02:31 PM
Charles & Camilla Caught As Bush Gay Marriage Attack Spreads To Heteros
by Peter Moore 365Gay.com London Bureau

Posted: February 21, 2005 12:01 am. ET

(London) The Bush Administration's attacks on same-sex marriage have now been expanded to include unmarried heterosexuals and divorced people - resulting on a ban of Camilla Parker Bowles from the White House.

The Administration is pushing its traditional marriage initiative aimed at keeping straight families from breaking up and banning gay marriage.

London's Sunday Sun reports that the White House has scuttled plans by Prince Charles to take Camilla on a Royal tour of the US later this year after they marry in a civil ceremony.

The Sun reports that the Royal household was told that Camilla, who will have the title Her Royal Highness Princess Consort after Charles becomes king, is not welcome at the White House because she is a divorcee.

The reports do no mention that Charles is also a divorcee.

The President, according to sun told palace aides it was "inappropriate" for him to be play host to the newly-weds.

The paper notes that the decision was made even though the late President Ronald Reagan was divorced. The Sun quotes a government insider as saying "It was relayed to us from Washington that Mrs Parker Bowles would not be welcome at the White House.

"The Americans are aware that the visit will be subject to a lot of media attention and did not want the President drawn into what they view to be a public relations exercise.

The Administration's new push could result in non traditional straight families supporting gays in fighting a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage.

"Every family should be respected," Human Rights Campaign spokesperson Steven Fisher told 365Gay.com. "There is diversity in the types of families in America and around the world and every family should be respected."

The Sun quoting a British government source said the Prince's US tour will likely be called off in light of the President's snub. It would have been his first State visit to America since Princess Diana's death seven years ago.

"The potential fall-out from this decision could be massive," the Sun quotes the source as saying.

The trip, which has been planned for three years, was being portrayed as a "trade mission" and Charles and Camilla were expected to dine with Mr Bush and his wife Laura at the White House.

link (http://www.365gay.com/newscon05/02/022105charlesBush.htm)

WACF
02-21-2005, 02:51 PM
With the divorce rate high as it is I can not see this being for real.

Steve Savicki
02-21-2005, 02:57 PM
Not a good way to make a good relationship with Europe... banning the queen.

Big Train
02-21-2005, 07:11 PM
I think it is pre-emptive (sp?) on their part, as it may be that the people of the UK don't like her as the queen (being a mistress and such), but it would seem a weak reason to say she is divorced. I'm sure there are many more valid reasons to keep her from the White House..

Nickdfresh
02-21-2005, 07:42 PM
What the fuck is this? If you're not married or are divorced you're relegated to a second class citizen? That's bullshit! Excuse the fuck-out-of me that I am not on my third marriage!

Flash Bastard
02-21-2005, 07:49 PM
Typical liberal fear-mongering from a digital fishwrap.

BigBadBrian
02-21-2005, 08:03 PM
The biggest question of this thread: FORD what in the hell are you doing looking at 365gay.com? :D

FORD
02-21-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
The biggest question of this thread: FORD what in the hell are you doing looking at 365gay.com? :D

Talon "News" sent me a link ;)

John Ashcroft
02-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Heh heh...

I guess Ford's officially a "Gay-homosexual"...

As far as divorce... Fuck the bitches! Divorce is way too frequent in our society, and pretty much encouraged if you ask me. There ought to be reprocussions (sp?) for breaking a legal contract. As it is right now, you can get a divorce at the fucking McDonald's drivethrough! (almost). It's insane.

BigBadBrian
02-21-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Heh heh...

As far as divorce... Fuck the bitches! Divorce is way too frequent in our society, and pretty much encouraged if you ask me. There ought to be reprocussions (sp?) for breaking a legal contract. As it is right now, you can get a divorce at the fucking McDonald's drivethrough! (almost). It's insane.

Hope you're able to see your kids regularly, John. :)

Hardrock69
02-21-2005, 08:22 PM
President Bush is a fucking asshole.

I find it funny that two things have happened recently.

1. Somehow a guy who was NOT a journalist, but was instead a GAY PROSTITUTE BUTT-PIRATE was allowed to have Press credentials and was allowed to attend press conferences and actually ask questions of the President. Normally, an FBI background check is REQUIRED before ANYONE is issued press credentials. He also knew FOUR HOURS IN ADVANCE that we were going to launch the first attack on Iraq. He knew even before it was announced on TV!

2. The news broke last night that Bush SMOKED POT in his younger days.

Televangelists and Catholic Priests and politicians paint themselves as goody-two-shoes motherfuckers, when in reality they are as perverted as anyone else on this planet. Bush is no different.

He is a hypocrite. He smoked pot, did cocaine, and did his best to avoid getting sent to Vietnam. But he insists that such behavior is wrong.

:rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
02-21-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Talon "News" sent me a link ;)

The funny thing is, FORD, is you Libs still haven't figured the whole thing out. There's alot about the Bush Administration I don't like, but they make the Dems look like the Keystone Cops sometimes. :D

John Ashcroft
02-21-2005, 08:54 PM
Hope you're able to see your kids regularly, John. :)

Thanks dude. See them all the time. Wouldn't have it any other way (without climbing a clock tower somewhere...:D ). Gonna get my house back and 50/50 time with the kids come this spring. So things are looking up.

Nickdfresh
02-21-2005, 09:00 PM
I wonder were my kids are? **sigh** Just kidding!

Little_Skittles
02-21-2005, 10:31 PM
Hmm lets all guess why this may be our president's biggest fear shall we? :rolleyes:

ELVIS
02-21-2005, 10:47 PM
C'mon Skittles...

Little_Skittles
02-21-2005, 10:54 PM
lol elvis...I wonder is his wife happy is he happy? hmm you guys elected an idiot. Why would he forbid the queen of england from the white house, just because she's divorced. Bush is pushing it.

ELVIS
02-21-2005, 10:57 PM
When was the last time a queen visited the White House ??

Bush is no idiot...

Little_Skittles
02-21-2005, 11:00 PM
yes he is he's way too conservative lighten up have some fun bush gahh.

FORD
02-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
lol elvis...I wonder is his wife happy is he happy? hmm you guys elected an idiot. Why would he forbid the queen of england from the white house, just because she's divorced. Bush is pushing it.

Camilla's not the Queen of England and she never will be, even if/when Chuck takes the throne. They gave her some dorky title like "Royal Highness Princess Consort" or whatever. Presumably, Diana would have been "Queen" if she had stayed married to Prince Alfred E. Chuckie.

But that said, this anti-divorced thing is something the fucking Taliban would do. And Junior's going to be locking a lot of his Republican friends out if this is the case. Newt Gingrich, Mush Limpdick, Nancy Reagan, Bob Dole, just to name a few....

But Jeff Gannon should still be able to get in. He's never been divorced ;)

Little_Skittles
02-21-2005, 11:07 PM
all i gotta say is this is utter bullshit. ohh i'm banned from the white house coz i'm divorced wahhh. :((

ELVIS
02-21-2005, 11:08 PM
I've been divorced for 15 years, I think...

Little_Skittles
02-21-2005, 11:10 PM
15 wow. Dang i'm 16 so you've been divorced along time.

ELVIS
02-21-2005, 11:12 PM
Not long enough...:D

LoungeMachine
02-21-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Heh heh...

Still pissed the bitch up and left, eh JA?:D

What's the alternative? Putting up with the ungrateful skank because she no longer wants to be with you?

Divorce should be just as easy as marriage.

BTW, this is a great time to LAUGH at all of the right wing "FUNDAMENTALISTS" who carry on and on about the "sanctimony" of marriage, and it should only be between a man and a woman, while FOX has "who wants to marry my midget brother the goat":D

FORD
02-21-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I've been divorced for 15 years, I think...

George Bush thinks you're an evil person :(

Little_Skittles
02-21-2005, 11:25 PM
i thought it already was lm.

Little_Skittles
02-21-2005, 11:26 PM
Elvis isn't evil ford.

ELVIS
02-21-2005, 11:31 PM
Thank you, sweetheart...;)

FORD
02-21-2005, 11:40 PM
When was the last time a queen visited the White House ??

http://www.talonnews.com/images/jeffgannon_b1.jpg
I believe this one visits often :D

FORD
02-21-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
Elvis isn't evil ford.

Didn't say he was. Junior did.

ELVIS
02-21-2005, 11:43 PM
Hmmm...

Little_Skittles
02-21-2005, 11:51 PM
Thank you, sweetheart...;)

Welcome. :D

Cathedral
02-22-2005, 01:50 AM
I think it's offensive if you want to know the truth.
Who is he to judge people like that?

I can see him not wanting to be a part of the freak show Charles plans to drag through this country, so why doesn't he just say that?

Has anyone ever gotten the feeling that they may regret their vote?

I am starting to, because he doesn't seem to be focused on the important issues.
Homeland Security is a joke.
We'll never have Homeland Security without God's blessings as long as we keep voting for politicians that pander to the voters as opposed to working for them.

Someone needs to reign in some of these Supreme Court Justices and remind them of what their job description is in the constitution.
This issue is pretty much my prime concern right now.

I Thess 5:21 "Prove all things, hold fast that which is good"

The best thing that can happen to this flesh age is the return of Christ.

Big Train
02-22-2005, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Still pissed the bitch up and left, eh JA?:D

What's the alternative? Putting up with the ungrateful skank because she no longer wants to be with you?

Isn't this kind of a bit too personal a way to make your point Lounge? Aim a bit higher...I know your smart enough to do so.

Mr Grimsdale
02-22-2005, 09:17 AM
a large proportion of british people think camilla looks like a horse so surely this would appeal to georges texan upbringing

Steve Savicki
02-22-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Has anyone ever gotten the feeling that they may regret their vote?

I am starting to, because he doesn't seem to be focused on the important issues.

Is someone adding purple dye to their red in order to turn it into blue?
Dammit how do you turn red into blue LOL! :D

http://www.livejournal.com/users/steve_savicki/63726.html

Hi, Jim. :)

FORD
02-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
a large proportion of british people think camilla looks like a horse so surely this would appeal to georges texan upbringing

Actually, that would explain it. Junior's afraid of horses!

LoungeMachine
02-22-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
Isn't this kind of a bit too personal a way to make your point Lounge? Aim a bit higher...I know your smart enough to do so.

JA and I have laughed about this, and he knows which of MY buttons to push as well. Having said that, you have a valid point, BT

It was a cheap shot, and I apologize.:cool:

But let's not get carried away, we all know Im dumber than a bag of hammers:D

I'm a Lib, remember?

ODShowtime
02-22-2005, 10:51 AM
The funny thing is, you Libs still haven't figured the whole thing out. There's alot about the Bush Administration I don't like, but they make the Dems look like the Keystone Cops sometimes. :D

No, we've figured it all out, we just can't prove it all...yet ;)

Nickdfresh
02-22-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale

Maybe they're just afraid old Duyba will try to mount her.:D

Warham
02-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
No, we've figured it all out, we just can't prove it all...yet ;)

Well, if you've figured it all out, how come we own the majority in every branch of government?

I guess you guys still need to get those noses back in the books.

ODShowtime
02-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Well, if you've figured it all out, how come we own the majority in every branch of government?

I guess you guys still need to get those noses back in the books.

I just don't give a fuck anymore. Have it. It's yours. I don't want it. I'm resigned to the fact that I'll never live in a country that makes sense to me. I'm doomed to always have an outlaw mentality. This country has been drug through the mud enough in the last 4 years with the fucking wars and lies and strong arming of everyone to make it embarrasing for the rest of my life.

I pay my taxes, that's enough for me to deserve protection under the law. Other than that, seriously, this country can go fuck itself (make sure when you quote me you include the whole paragraph). That's why I'm moving to the beach.

You'll have plenty of time to sit down with Cat and have your crow later.

FUCK IT. IT'S YOURS, HAVE FUN.

Warham
02-22-2005, 04:39 PM
You are the most pessimistic fuck I've ever seen on here. It's all doom and gloom with you. Do I need to put you on suicide watch? I hope you have something in life that you are happy about. Good God! If I was new to this country, and you were the first person I talked to, I might want to go back. Nothing good happens with you, or with liberals in general. We're all going down the crapper! It's the end of the world! I think you best go out on one of your days off work, get away from the computer and go outside somewhere nice like a park, sit down, breath deeply, and watch the wildlife. It might help really, and will show you the bigger picture.

ODShowtime
02-22-2005, 05:03 PM
You are the most pessimistic fuck I've ever seen on here. It's all doom and gloom with you. Do I need to put you on suicide watch? I hope you have something in life that you are happy about. Good God! If I was new to this country, and you were the first person I talked to, I might want to go back. Nothing good happens with you, or with liberals in general. We're all going down the crapper! It's the end of the world! I think you best go out on one of your days off work, get away from the computer and go outside somewhere nice like a park, sit down, breath deeply, and watch the wildlife. It might help really, and will show you the bigger picture.

No shit I'm negative. That's because I see things and understand things that you don't . That's not meant to be cocky - ignorance truly is bliss.

BUT...I've taken concrete steps in my life to hoist myself above all the bullshit and build myself a better life. And it will be fucking great. But I know we're skating on thin ice. I know in my heart that gw has lied to and cheated this country. We're all going to pay a very dear price for it.

That makes me a little bitter, you know?

The point is: This hoisting? It's me. It's mine. It has nothing to do with the fucking overwhelming multitude of IDIOTS I encounter everyday, especially the ones who want to run MY life. All the gov't has done is make things worse. Make things harder. Make my paycheck less and my money worth less.

PS Don't forget, I do post positive stuff when it happens.

Warham
02-22-2005, 05:22 PM
Yeah, you understand so much Einstein. You read the same news and see the same articles, but somehow, you've been enlightened above the masses.

Pardon me while I bow to your lordship.

ODShowtime
02-22-2005, 05:32 PM
Yeah, you understand so much Einstein. You read the same news and see the same articles, but somehow, you've been enlightened above the masses.

Well, if you read the same articles as me and aren't pissed off and scared right now, more power to you. I think it demonstrates a lack of understanding of politics, human nature, and history.

Obviously you are intelligent Warham, you've demonstrated that. But you simply aren't seeing the big picture. You're much too calm.

Or, if you believe in this rapture bullshit, and are only calm because you believe heaven is near, then you're crazy instead of uninsightful.

Warham
02-22-2005, 05:40 PM
I believe there's something greater than us all, and that we have little to worry about in the long run. To follow your life worrying all day about politics will serve you little in the long run.

I am pissed off about something. The far-left liberal agenda in this country, and how they are trying to remove all bastions that are dear to my heart. It drives me nuts sometimes, but then I step back, take a deep breath, and realize that in good time, it will all come to a head, and then it will be better.

I don't really believe in a rapture, per se. I believe I'll die of old age most likely in my 70's, like the three generations prior. I do not believe that there's some escape hatch for me to get away early. If there is, great! If not, I'll survive. My kids will survive. I have hope.

I told you before. George W. Bush will not ruin the world. Bill Clinton will not. Kofi Anon will not. Hitler didn't. Caesar didn't. Stalin didn't. All met their time and will.

I really don't get excited like you. I know I live in the greatest country on the Earth, and am glad I was born here. Glad I live here. Glad my daughter has come into this world here.

Overall, I'm happy, OD.

LoungeMachine
02-22-2005, 07:49 PM
You are the most pessimistic fuck I've ever seen on here. It's all doom and gloom with you. .

Hey, I'm the most pessimistic fuck around here, and don't you foget it mister:D

FORD
02-22-2005, 08:31 PM

http://beancounters.blogs.com/daydreams/images/diebold_17a-thumb.jpg

Warham
02-22-2005, 08:51 PM
Diebold didn't help the Republicans in '94, FORD. They won the House back then, remember? And Diebold isn't in every state. You need to come up with a better conspiracy theory for this one.

ODShowtime
02-22-2005, 10:44 PM
To follow your life worrying all day about politics will serve you little in the long run.

I don't worry about it all day long. I do after I read articles here though. I'm all about living in the now.

I am pissed off about something. The far-left liberal agenda in this country, and how they are trying to remove all bastions that are dear to my heart.

I have nothing to do with that bullshit and hate it as much as you. I hate how we can't have Christmas trees and there's fags on primetime TV, but voting is for more important things. And it's no god-damned politician or child's decision what I should be able to enjoy in my home.

I told you before. George W. Bush will not ruin the world. Bill Clinton will not. Kofi Anon will not. Hitler didn't. Caesar didn't. Stalin didn't. All met their time and will.

Yada yada, Hitler DID destroy the society he was in charge of leading (along with many of his neighbors) Stalin killed millions and contibuted to even greater suffering, What's your point? And bringing Roman history into it? Bad leadership can lead even the invincible to disaster. How hard is that to understand?

I really don't get excited like you. I know I live in the greatest country on the Earth, and am glad I was born here. Glad I live here. Glad my daughter has come into this world here.

Overall, I'm happy, OD.

Good for you! I am too.

But that's some damn cheesy shit right there.http://www.photovault.com/Link/Food/Tabletop/eCrackersBread/FTEVolume01/FTEV01P02_08.jpg

FORD
02-22-2005, 10:49 PM
Diebold didn't help the Republicans in '94, FORD. They won the House back then, remember? And Diebold isn't in every state. You need to come up with a better conspiracy theory for this one.

They don't need to be in "every" state. Just one "swing" state with significant electoral votes and a corrupt Secretary of State will usually do.

ODShowtime
02-22-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by FORD
They don't need to be in "every" state. Just one "swing" state with significant electoral votes and a corrupt Secretary of State will usually do.

yep! that'll do'er

Warham
02-22-2005, 10:55 PM
Bah! Poor losers is what I call it.

Cathedral
02-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Yeah, but in the end, Ford, everything that is going on in the world is supposed to happen and given that, putting all the blame on Bush is giving Satan a clean slate.

He's saying to you "I didn't do it", and your believing him.

My opinion of Bush hasn't changed, I still think he used his faith in a manner i will not condone.
But i think he is being used at this point, by God, in ways he may never realize.
Prophecy is unfolding before our eyes.

It doesn't matter who is President, it is all out of our hands, do you not agree?

Nickdfresh
02-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Is Bush really anyone to lecture the world on 'family values?' Seriously?:rolleyes:

Warham
02-23-2005, 01:13 PM
Woo Hoo! Bush Girls Gone Wild!

Mr Grimsdale
02-23-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Yeah, but in the end, Ford, everything that is going on in the world is supposed to happen and given that, putting all the blame on Bush is giving Satan a clean slate.

He's saying to you "I didn't do it", and your believing him.

My opinion of Bush hasn't changed, I still think he used his faith in a manner i will not condone.
But i think he is being used at this point, by God, in ways he may never realize.
Prophecy is unfolding before our eyes.

It doesn't matter who is President, it is all out of our hands, do you not agree?

ohmygiddyaunt
let's get this back on topic

the UK is about to get the first multi-species monarchy in history

and i for one can't wait!

ODShowtime
02-23-2005, 04:14 PM
I bet her breath freakin' STINKS