Van Halen's Last Chance at Reality and Being in the Public Eye!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wolverine

Van Halen's Last Chance at Reality and Being in the Public Eye!!

Well if INXS and TLC can do it. Don't you think a powerhouse act like VH can do so too. Since Dave is never coming back and Sammy bombed last year and is supposingly gone. Vh audtioning new unknown singers on a reality show will draw them interest like american idol and what better 3 judges than EVH,AVH and MA.
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Re: Van Halen's Last Chance at Reality and Being in the Public Eye!!

Originally posted by The Godfather
    Well if INXS and TLC can do it. Don't you think a powerhouse act like VH can do so too. Since Dave is never coming back and Sammy bombed last year and is supposingly gone. Vh audtioning new unknown singers on a reality show will draw them interest like american idol and what better 3 judges than EVH,AVH and MA.
    Ralph from the "Punks" shows up....Its over!

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

I dunno. Ed would have to stay sober longer than 5 minutes, and that appears to be impossible.

Fucking loser.

Comment

• Wolverine

we would all watch this as much as we want dave back....ralph would win but he is a professional and gets paid with the punks and he was once in LA Guns!! the shows format would be like american idol unknowns and someone who was never signed...Ralphs LA Guns gig would exclude him!!

Comment

• Carmine
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Who's playing "Simon"???

Alex...

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

we would all watch this as much as we want dave back....ralph would win but he is a professional and gets paid with the punks and he was once in LA Guns!! the shows format would be like american idol unknowns and someone who was never signed...Ralphs LA Guns gig would exclude him!!
            True...Hell, I'd do it!

Comment

• Wolverine

Ragu, you know AVH would be Simon!!

Comment

• Carmine
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Ragu, you know AVH would be Simon!!
                LOL..yeah...I do!

Mike can be the guy who had the gastric bypass

Ed....Paula

Comment

• Wolverine

I could just picture Ed whining and Al acting like a pompous ass!! and mike taking no stand on his own and just agreeing to what ever the sisters have to say!

Comment

• Carmine
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

I could just picture Ed whining and Al acting like a pompous ass!! and mike taking no stand on his own and just agreeing to what ever the sisters have to say!
                    Mike is that kid from the movie "the sandlot"...yay yay!!

Comment

• fe_lung
                      Sniper
                      • Mar 2004

Re: Van Halen's Last Chance at Reality and Being in the Public Eye!!

what better 3 judges than EVH,AVH and MA. [/B][/QUOTE]

Considering who they've picked 2 out of three times, I'd say pretty much anyone!

Comment

• Carmine
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Re: Re: Van Halen's Last Chance at Reality and Being in the Public Eye!!

Originally posted by fe_lung
                        what better 3 judges than EVH,AVH and MA.

Considering who they've picked 2 out of three times, I'd say pretty much anyone! [/B][/QUOTE]

LMAO..good point, fe_lung!!

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Sweet Jesus.

The thought of 'Van Halen' making another go at it with a fourth singer is depressing enough. Add doing that on national television via some pathetic reality show...

Would rather just see EVH and Co. go back into hiding circa 2000-2003 than in some pathetic attempt to grab media attention. Not that I'd put it past them to undertake such a venture: the band has no dignity or shame.

If they're not gonna bother reforming with Dave, just release the back catalog of previously unofficially available CVH audio/video, do a box set that distinguishes between eras and, more importantly, allows buyers the opportunity of purchasing one era and not another, and retire the Van Halen name from active use.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                            Sweet Jesus.

The thought of 'Van Halen' making another go at it with a fourth singer is depressing enough. Add doing that on national television via some pathetic reality show...

Would rather just see EVH and Co. go back into hiding circa 2000-2003 than in some pathetic attempt to grab media attention. Not that I'd put it past them to undertake such a venture: the band has no dignity or shame.

If they're not gonna bother reforming with Dave, just release the back catalog of previously unofficially available CVH audio/video, do a box set that distinguishes between eras and, more importantly, allows buyers the opportunity of purchasing one era and not another, and retire the Van Halen name from active use.
                            Amen !
                            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...