PDA

View Full Version : Moss Moving?

ALinChainz
02-23-2005, 05:01 PM
ESPNews is reporting that the St. Paul Pioneer Press says WR Randy Moss will be traded by the Vikings to the Raiders for LB Napolean Harris, the 7th overall pick, and a late round pick.

ALinChainz
02-23-2005, 05:05 PM
They are well under the salary cap and have a host of options in free agency and in the draft.

Muhammad, Mason, Bruce, or Burress is possible and with the high pick, Braylon Edwards (whom many have moved to a possible #1 status) or USC's Mike Williams.

MAX
02-23-2005, 05:42 PM
Randy will fit in great on Grandma Al's Quiverrin' Crack, Rest home Raiders.

Northern Girl
02-23-2005, 05:59 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3415820?GT1=6190

Va Beach VH Fan
02-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Good news for Steeler fans, Moss in a Ravens jersey would've made them a much more dangerous team...

MAX
02-23-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
Good news for Steeler fans, Moss in a Ravens jersey would've made them a much more dangerous team...

Maybe if The Ravens had a QB worth a damn. ;)

ALinChainz
02-23-2005, 08:22 PM
Kerry Collins has only thrown for 20 TDs or more twice in his career I believe, so he won't be much better.

That said, Norv Turner likes to go down field, Al Davis like to go down field, and they'll have a frshly resigned Porter on the other side to either draw some coverage from Moss, or take advantage of the double Randy is getting.

All the Raiders need now is a running game.

MAX
02-23-2005, 08:30 PM
Even with Moss I'll bet The Quiverrin' Crack finishes last place in the AFC WEST next season.

rustoffa
02-23-2005, 08:42 PM
I kinda figured when he walked off the field some weeks back, he was just longing for employment with WEST COAST DEMOLITION.

It's strange how this news broke yesterday on the heels of signing Jerry Porter to a five year deal.

Yes Virginia, there is a receiving tandem in Oakland again.

With the maturation of Gallery well under way, and a host of young talent already in place, the salary cap catbird seat seems trivial.

Mr. Moss, allow me to introduce you to your new receiver's coach- Fred Biletnikoff. He enjoyed going deep as well.

Oh....the unie looks killer doesn't it? Everyone always stares like that when they see it hanging there.

Welcome to OAKLAND.

We're more than excited about having the best receiver in the NFL.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Maybe if The Ravens had a QB worth a damn. ;)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... ;)