PDA

View Full Version : Will The Democrats Retract Their Awol Claims? Of Course Not...

NavinJohnson
02-16-2004, 06:20 PM
If these people were not so dangerous they would be funnier than Chris Rock when you are stoned . . .

Well, it turns out that doubts have been raised about the stories of two key Alabama National Guard figures Democrats are using as proof that George Bush did not "show up" for his Guard duty there. The DNC is going to have to go back to the drawing board on this one.

Retired Brig. Gen. William Turnipseed, the 187th's Tactical Reconnaissance Group's former commander, has recanted his statement that he couldn't remember if Bush reported for duty. He now says his memory is faulty because he's in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's disease. Now, meaning no disrespect to those and their loved ones that are grappling with this terrible condition, you have to wonder about the Democrats. Terry McAuliffe needs to check his sources a little better.

Turnipseed reversed gear after retired Lt. Col. John "Bill" Calhoun went public to say that not only did he remember Bush in Alabama, but that it was Turnipseed himself that introduced the two. Oops. And really...the media is completely asleep at the switch on this one. How many people that you saw a few times do you remember from 30 years ago? Exactly, not many.

And what about that story from Lt. Col Bill Burkett claiming that he heard Bush aides talking about having his Guard records scrubbed and seeing it happen? Turns out that his own corroborating witness disputes virtually every point in Burkett's account.

Never let the facts get in the way of your Bush-hating.

http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

FORD
02-16-2004, 08:34 PM
I'll bet his "Alzheimer's disease" came right out of a CIA labaratory, just like Reagan's.

Viking
02-17-2004, 12:54 AM
Hey, FORD - throw stones at another vet whenever you bother to put on a uniform.

BigBadBrian
02-17-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by FORD
I'll bet his "Alzheimer's disease" came right out of a CIA labaratory, just like Reagan's.

Tin Foil Beanie Time. :gulp:

FORD
02-17-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Viking
Hey, FORD - throw stones at another vet whenever you bother to put on a uniform.

I don't throw stones at vets, but I do throw them at liars. Like Junior and anyone who willingly covers up his incompetence.

John Ashcroft
02-17-2004, 12:31 PM
And yet Bill Clinton was a wonderful President?

FORD
02-17-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
And yet Bill Clinton was a wonderful President?

In many ways, he was. I wouldn't nominate him for Mount Rushmore or anything, but he's the best I've seen in my lifetime, so far.

Sure, there are things he could have and should have done better, like not abandon health care reform when Hillary's original plan got shot down. He should have forced the Republicans to work on the issue, eventually coming out with something that would have been an improvement.

BigBadBrian
02-17-2004, 03:50 PM
In many ways, he was. I wouldn't nominate him for Mount Rushmore or anything, but he's the best I've seen in my lifetime, so far.

Sure, there are things he could have and should have done better, like not abandon health care reform when Hillary's original plan got shot down.

Hillary's plan would've drove out taxes near the 70% level and gave us shitty healthcare like Britain and Canada and France. :gulp:

FORD
02-17-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Hillary's plan would've drove out taxes near the 70% level and gave us shitty healthcare like Britain and Canada and France. :gulp:

Like I said, if the Republicans had issues with Hillary's plan, then they should have been willing to work for something else. Instead, they chose to do nothing and the situation got worse all around. HMO's, insurance, prescription drugs, Medicare, etc.

EAST COAST
02-18-2004, 08:23 PM
clinton was impeached... period end of story. it is common knowledge that he was asleep while al queda was plotting 9-11, has he woken up yet? probably not he is still married to that lezbo... how could he settle for her???????????????

FORD
02-18-2004, 08:33 PM
Geezus, you're an idiot :rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
02-19-2004, 06:39 AM
Geezus, you're an idiot :rolleyes:

Clinto WAS impeached and Hillary is a lesbian......you're denying that?