Why Does The Rest Of The World Hate Us?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCOOK

Why Does The Rest Of The World Hate Us?

Ive' been struggling with this question for a long time now I throw it out to you.
  • franksters
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

to be honest , there is envy, and you guys make produce some of the best enterntainment in the universe no one can take that from you.

but on the bad side americans are seen this way mostly because they are always think that they are the BEST and frankly when you look at it the elite of this country provides the best and get the best and the rest 98.5% of the population are just followers of whatever the elite feeds them with...

americans are not even close to the culture and education in european country, they don't seem to know a lot about other culture and honestly don't give a fuck about it.

vacation for them happens in the states, they are patriotic like no one else.

a little close minded, like if it's not a steak and potatoe with ketchup...
    they're in trouble...

every where they go they expect to see the same thing that they have in america , they are extremely dominent.

american military will only send some troops if it serves their needs (gas ect...)

america contribute to the global warming and pollution more than anybody else.

america buys a lot of product made in sweat shops around the world, in country that you don't even know it existed.

they are pro military: nobody else but them can have the ultimate weapon...

and finally if you are a black faggot that speaks french and you find yourself in the middle of nebraska...
    you just wish you were never born..

I'm Canadian and I am so glad we said no to the war in irak, and more recently(yesterday) we said no to that anti missile thing..

I love the states anyway i've been through it by car twice from east to west.

and the only place i could live would be #1 cali #2 ny #3 florida

but unfortunatly I will never move there..
    SUMMER'S JUST
    AROUND
    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Re: Why Does The Rest Of The World Hate Us?

Originally posted by JCOOK
      Ive' been struggling with this question for a long time now I throw it out to you.
      You struggle with basic motor skills, so this doesn't surprise me in the least.

It's a moronic question to begin with. Who's us? The American people? The "rest of the world" doesn't hate us. They may hate our administration and It's policies, but then they should. Many of us Americans hate our administration and it's policies.

But if that's what you meant, and you've "struggled" with the question and think you'll find the answer here, then you're beyond help.

Read some books.
      Do some research.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• franksters
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

and travelling a little bit helps too!
        SUMMER'S JUST
        AROUND
        THE CORNER!

[IMG]
        http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Yes, good point.

Perhaps in his travels he'll learn what a Toady is....

Comment

• JCOOK

Originally posted by franksters
            to be honest , there is envy, and you guys make produce some of the best enterntainment in the universe no one can take that from you.

but on the bad side americans are seen this way mostly because they are always think that they are the BEST and frankly when you look at it the elite of this country provides the best and get the best and the rest 98.5% of the population are just followers of whatever the elite feeds them with...

americans are not even close to the culture and education in european country, they don't seem to know a lot about other culture and honestly don't give a fuck about it.

vacation for them happens in the states, they are patriotic like no one else.

a little close minded, like if it's not a steak and potatoe with ketchup...
            they're in trouble...

every where they go they expect to see the same thing that they have in america , they are extremely dominent.

american military will only send some troops if it serves their needs (gas ect...)

america contribute to the global warming and pollution more than anybody else.

america buys a lot of product made in sweat shops around the world, in country that you don't even know it existed.

they are pro military: nobody else but them can have the ultimate weapon...

and finally if you are a black faggot that speaks french and you find yourself in the middle of nebraska...
            you just wish you were never born..

I'm Canadian and I am so glad we said no to the war in irak, and more recently(yesterday) we said no to that anti missile thing..

I love the states anyway i've been through it by car twice from east to west.

and the only place i could live would be #1 cali #2 ny #3 florida

but unfortunatly I will never move there..
            I tend to agree, We have more freedoms than anyone ...but we seem to be prostituting our children. It seems we will do anything to get on TV or be "famous" God forbid that people that make a difference in this world would be recognized .No we want to lift up Actors Atheletes and Entertainers...May GOD have mercy on our souls!

Comment

• JCOOK

Re: Re: Why Does The Rest Of The World Hate Us?

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              You struggle with basic motor skills, so this doesn't surprise me in the least.

It's a moronic question to begin with. Who's us? The American people? The "rest of the world" doesn't hate us. They may hate our administration and It's policies, but then they should. Many of us Americans hate our administration and it's policies.

But if that's what you meant, and you've "struggled" with the question and think you'll find the answer here, then you're beyond help.

Read some books.
              Do some research.

Here is some research FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING SIMPLE MINDED PIECE OF TOADY SHIT the rest of the world doesnt' hate us... who the fuck is a moron now I guess those that died on 9/11 didn't represent "us"They hate us because their GOD says so we are infidels go try and spout your free speech in Iran,Syria,China,N.Korea or any of a number of countriese who will slice your fucking throat.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Ever consider going back for that GED, Cookie?

Comment

• JCOOK

Ever consider going back for that GED, Cookie?
                  Have a HS diploma and some college
                  Stop dancing

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by JCOOK
                    Have a HS diploma and some college
                    Stop dancing
                    It shows

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Dec 2004

We are what we say we're against. It's that simple, american's are dumb everyone knows that. Americans judge people before they even know them, or so i've the impression. Example if your muslim you're a terrorist.
                      Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Little_Skittles
                        We are what we say we're against. It's that simple, american's are dumb everyone knows that. Americans judge people before they even know them, or so i've the impression. Example if your muslim you're a terrorist.
                        Please don't lump all Americans into the right wing neo con mold.....

And before using the "dumb" card, you may want to police yourself.

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Dec 2004

not every american just the majority. that's my opinion though.
                          Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

• JCOOK

Please don't lump all Americans into the right wing neo con mold.....

And before using the "dumb" card, you may want to police yourself.

Hey Lounge thats the way that "they" look at us
                            I suppose you don't think that there is a "they"

Comment

• Kelly
                              Groupie
                              • Jan 2004

Read some books.
                              Do some research.

Dude, you got that right in my opinion. I have a number of American buddies and love 'em. American culture is a big influence on the world, some of it is great, some of it is shit.

I don't agree with much your current government is doing, but I recognise they don't necessarily speak for all of you.

Americans don't need to get all paranoid based on what a bunch of fundamentalist extremists present as their view of the world.

Rock on ya'll!!!

[/B]

Comment

Working...