PDA

View Full Version : Any members like Video games?

Jano
02-26-2005, 01:57 PM
I love to play Madden NFL, Silent hill,SSX ,Sim city and Gran turismo!
What about you guys?:)

Soul Reaper
02-26-2005, 02:15 PM
Yes, I like video games lots!!!

Final Fantasy games are my favs.

nosuchluck
02-26-2005, 02:28 PM
the Need For Speed series.

Jano
02-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
Yes, I like video games lots!!!

My wife she's a final fantasy fan !

BrownSound1
02-26-2005, 02:51 PM
I play a lot of retro games using an arcade emulator, got about 60 or so of the actual arcade programs on my PC. I used to get the latest and greatest game system every year for a while, but now I don't even bother. I was a huge Sega fan and after they dropped out of the home market I just lost interest. However, I do occasionally play GTA Vice City and San Andreas (thanks to my buddy Big Worm) on the PS2.

loss of fools
02-26-2005, 03:01 PM
gta games are my fav. also midnight club is good. and i just got that new sonic collection with 20 of the old sonic games on. ah 1992 all over again.

Jano
02-26-2005, 03:18 PM
I like Myst the revelation also on my pc,this game is awsome!

Figs
02-26-2005, 03:52 PM
I have Playstation 2. I've been off it a lot lately. Resident Evil 2 was my first addiction, I've played the other 3 for PS. Vice City was another favorite. I have 15 or so more that are pretty good. I haven't picked up San Andreas yet.

Coyote
02-26-2005, 04:21 PM
I got some games for the PC...

Interstate '76 + Nitro Riders (a classic)
No One Lives Forever 1 & 2
Crimson Skies
Max Payne
GTA II, III and Vice City

and a couple of emulators, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, MAME...

Golden AWe
02-26-2005, 06:05 PM
my fav?

the best one ever!

RAID OVER MOSCOW!!!

http://biphome.spray.se/magnus.welander/actionadv/raidmosc/square.gif

twonabomber
02-26-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper

if it's the final fantasy, why is there more than one game? :D

twonabomber
02-26-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
I play a lot of retro games using an arcade emulator, got about 60 or so of the actual arcade programs on my PC.

i'm thinking of building a MAME cabinet. just getting into dl'ing all the ROMs and figuring out what works.

bueno bob
02-27-2005, 02:46 AM
Knights of the Old Republic, Grand Theft Auto, Silent Hill, Fallout (PC) and the Morrowind series all kick ass :)

Anonymous
02-27-2005, 02:50 AM
Vice City, man... Vice City. Can't wait for this summer, though. Beach, booze at the beach, and San Andreas. In that order.

Cheers! :bottle:

Soul Reaper
02-27-2005, 10:04 AM
Timesplitters 2 is a fucking awesome game!!! Any Timesplitters fans here?

Vivian Campbell
02-27-2005, 10:37 AM
Although I don't watch it on TV, I enjoy playing Wrestling games because of the replay value. The current Smackdown game is pretty good. I couldn't resist creating an Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth wrestler in the creation mode.

I also like to play strategy/historical games. Currently playing Victoria: An Empire Under the Sun. You can play as any country in the world from 1836-1920. You can plot your own global course while responding to real historical situations such as unification of Germany and the U.S. Civil War. Really fun, but it can be tedious.

Soul Reaper
02-27-2005, 10:38 AM
Smackdown series are pretty good games, but they never get any better!

Soul Reaper
02-27-2005, 10:39 AM
Anyone got a Gamecube?

smaz
02-27-2005, 11:40 AM
Final Fantasy games are great. XII was the best I think, but X pretty much played itself - far too many cutscenes.

Grand Theft Auto's are great, San Andreas was packed with things to do.

Midnight Club series are great racing games, waiting for the third to come out soon :)

Resident Evil series are good, wrestling games, although not a fan of it, are quite good, a laugh multiplayer.

Sega were brilliant. Streets of Rage and Sonic are the two best games ever :D Ghouls and Ghosts was also a fave of mine.

However, one of the funniest, best games for the playstation one was....

Team Buddies!!!

Anyone ever play that game? It's very rare, I don't think it was that popular. It's basically little capsule guys fighting while throwing insults. "Ooooh Fuck!". A right laugh :)

smaz
02-27-2005, 11:41 AM
And can we have that Vice City pic re-sized??? Please :D

Anonymous
02-27-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by smaz
And can we have that Vice City pic re-sized??? Please :D

What for? Makes a GREAT wallpaper as it is! ;)

Chooch MaGooch
02-27-2005, 01:01 PM
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it
was put up.

Dr. Love
02-27-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
i'm thinking of building a MAME cabinet. just getting into dl'ing all the ROMs and figuring out what works.

I suggest getting the XBOX. It's about $200 or so to get one and get it modded (more if you intend on installing a larger hard drive, which is unnecessary for what you're trying). I'm assuming you're going to build it as an arcade machine unit, with screen and everything? I saw a guide on the internet to doing this.

In any event, I've got a modded xbox, plays NES, SNES, Genesis, PS1, MAME and many other games. Well worth the investment.

Dr. Love
02-27-2005, 01:43 PM
Final Fantasy games are great. XII was the best I think, but X pretty much played itself - far too many cutscenes.

Pleh... Final Fantasy 1 (for NES) and Final Fantasy 2 (for SNES) were much harder (FF1) and much better story (FF2).

Also, I have a gamecube. Really looking forward to the new Legend of Zelda game that's coming out. Been playing the Metroid Prime games ... they're okay.

wiseguy
02-27-2005, 01:56 PM
NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2 BABY!!!!

Nothing cooler then driving like a maniac in a car that you actually own.

Not to mention modifications and paint jobs, gives you ideas you know?

Coyote
02-27-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by wiseguy
NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2 BABY!!!!

Nothing cooler then driving like a maniac in a car that you actually own.

Not to mention modifications and paint jobs, gives you ideas you know?

Only thing that sucks in that game is the god damn "rubber-band effect"...

Rikk
02-27-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
my fav?

the best one ever!

RAID OVER MOSCOW!!!

http://biphome.spray.se/magnus.welander/actionadv/raidmosc/square.gif

That game is fucking awesome!

I used to play that all the time on the Commodore.

Taking down the Kremlin, or even just the flight from the space station to Russia was completely awesome!

Do you remember BEACH HEAD II?

Jérôme Frenchise
02-27-2005, 05:27 PM
I've always disliked video games. I used to be a pinball wizard.
But I've re-sized this pic with great pleasure!:cool:

BITEYOASS
02-27-2005, 06:11 PM
Postal 2(The most violent video game ever made) and Medal of Honor: Allied Assault.

smaz
02-27-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
What for? Makes a GREAT wallpaper as it is! ;)

I'm sure it does, but it also does a great job of distorting the post width!!! You've now gotta keep scrolling to read everything.

Resize it so it fits, then anyone who wants it as a wallpaper can resize it back.... :D

smaz
02-27-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Pleh... Final Fantasy 1 (for NES) and Final Fantasy 2 (for SNES) were much harder (FF1) and much better story (FF2).

I haven't actually played the earlier ones. Guess I'll have to :)

Also for gamecube, Mario Sunshine is good. Also Mario Kart is a laugh, but eventually becomes boring...

Jano
02-28-2005, 01:44 AM
Anyone own the new Gran Turismo yet,it's not available in france until the 5 of march.I wonder if it's better than the last one ?

Matt White
02-28-2005, 02:00 AM
GTA SAn Andreas ROCKS! Best of 3 & Vice city. I've been spending too much time playing lately.................

twonabomber
02-28-2005, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
I suggest getting the XBOX.

fuck that. i'm not giving Microsoft any more money than i have to. :D

i've got a couple old machines here that should run most of what i want to play, so the hardware cost to me is sitting right around $0.

twonabomber
02-28-2005, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Jano
Anyone own the new Gran Turismo yet,it's not available in france until the 5 of march.I wonder if it's better than the last one ?

my friend's got the PS2 version. he says the graphics are awesome but the game play sucks.

smaz
02-28-2005, 06:28 AM
Out of all the consoles around at the moment, PS2 is best in my opinion. It's got some of the best games around out for it. Much much better than an X-box.

Coyote
02-28-2005, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
my friend's got the PS2 version. he says the graphics are awesome but the game play sucks.

Highlights of the soundtrack:

Judas Priest - Freewheel Burning

and

Van Halen - Panama

Jano
02-28-2005, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
GTA SAn Andreas ROCKS! Best of 3 & Vice city. I've been spending too much time playing lately.................

I'm going to buy the GTA San Andreas.Everybody say it's a great game!

Jano
02-28-2005, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Jano
I'm going to buy the GTA San Andreas.Everybody say it's a great game!
I forgot that i love the tomb raider serie also!

thebuldawg
02-28-2005, 08:43 AM
Hmm, where to start?

I like the GTA series, the Final Fantasy series (named for the fact that when the first one was made for NES, it was such an expensive and risky venture that if it sunk it would have been the company's "final" game... or something to that effect) Rachet and Clank series, Prince of Persia series, the Jak games, Max Payne, just to name a few.

Another great game was Beyond Good and Evil, which didn't seem to sell well, but is definitely worth the money.

I've found that the best way to get games is used; usually from Electronics Boutique (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/default.asp) .

Atomic_Rob
02-28-2005, 11:30 AM
GTA series is the best for consoles because the PS2 is the absolute king

PC games like Unreal Tournament and Rollercoaster Tycoon are legendry.

My mate got a PSP the other day, anyone here got one?

Soul Reaper
02-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Soul Calibur II is an awesome game! Wonderful graphics, wonderful gameplay! The same goes for Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

thebuldawg
02-28-2005, 04:49 PM
I would like to see a standard for video games come out like there is with DVD's where you could buy whatever game console you want and all games would work on them. Then I'd get to play the Zelda games, which are supposed to be really good. As it is, I'm to cheap to by a Gamecube just for a couple of games. Plus, I'm another one that doesn't want to give Bill Gates anymore money.

Anonymous
02-28-2005, 07:23 PM
I'm sure it does, but it also does a great job of distorting the post width!!! You've now gotta keep scrolling to read everything.

Resize it so it fits, then anyone who wants it as a wallpaper can resize it back.... :D

Ah, yes... Sorry 'bout that. :D It's too late to change now (and already was when you first posted), only a mod can change it now... maybe.

However, this has more pages already, even if you set the post view to 40, so it's no big deal anymore.

smaz
03-01-2005, 07:00 PM
I picked up myself an N64 a few weeks ago. They were good consoles too. Golden Eye, Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda etc etc... Also they had virtually no loading times, as they were cartridges. Bonus :)

The Scatologist
03-01-2005, 07:16 PM
I always thought video games kinda sucked ever since the playstation came out. I remember having lots of fun with NES and SNES, but then they came out with all that fancy smancy polygon shit and they basically sacrificed fun for graphics.

However, there is one game series I still like however, it's called Guilty Gear. I discovered it at a arcade in Japan during one of my yearly visits. The thing that caught my attention first was the soundtrack. I kept trying to find out where this kick ass metal music was coming from, and then it lead me to the Guilty Gear machine.

I tried playing it and it was FULL of rock references. It was also all 2-D like the old school shit. It's basically a sped of version of Street Fighter with heavy metal references.

For example, there's a Axle Rose clone in the game named Axl "Low" etc.

I basically bought a PS2 just so I can play that game at home. It kicks ass.

I even found a website later, that lists all the rock references, and I was suprised that there was a ton that I didn't even notice at first. Whoever that made this game was definatley a heavy metal fan, and turns out he even composed all the music.

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/myPlace/ggfaqs/ggname.html

sammysucks65
01-02-2006, 04:32 PM
one of the best game series is the metal gear series. from the NES games to the classic playstation game

the sequel for ps2 metal gear 2:sons of liberty was a good game...took a few days to understand the ending but its an awesome game. snake eater is pretty good too.
the new one comes out this year gotta check that out

metal gear 4: guns of the patriots

Dave's Bitch
01-02-2006, 05:04 PM
Snake is an old man in the new MGS game isnt he?

Nickdfresh
01-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Anyone have "GTA: Liberty City Stories" yet? I noticed it's not sold in most of the major chains...

Douglas T.
01-02-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm very happy with PS2! I like mostly DRIVING GAMES! Completed all NFS series and BURNOUT 1-3, fixing to start working on the new NFS MOST WANTED! I like BURNOUT second to NFS HOT PERSUIT! Take the NFS Corvette out to the desert for the best driving experience! I've also closed out all TOMB RAIDERS!

Dave's Bitch
01-02-2006, 06:34 PM
the best game i have ever played is MGS 3 Snake Eater

Snake is so cool

Terry
01-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Went through a huge GTA San Andreas kick when it first came out.

Game I liked the most was Aliens Vs. Predator for PC. Man, I'd play that fucker for hours.

NATEDOG001976
01-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Medal of Honor, and Quake 2 for the PC are the best games ever made!

DeadOrAlive
01-02-2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
Highlights of the soundtrack:

Judas Priest - Freewheel Burning

and

Van Halen - Panama

My friend has that game also. Ins't Welcome to the Jungle on it too?

Last_Child
01-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Uh huh huh

Battlefield2.

Hardrock69
01-03-2006, 10:09 AM
I am pretty much into Half Life 2 right now, and have been for the past year.

They just released a version of it for 64-bit machines, which is cool.

Gives me further incentive to upgrade to 64-bit one of these days.

I started out on Star Wars games. Jedi Knight, Mysteries Of The Sith, Outcast, Jedi Academy, etc.

Then I got a new ATI video card in fall of 2003, and got a coupon good for a free copy of HL2. Now I am hooked.

HL2: Aftermath (expansion pack) is due out in the spring. At least, that is what they say now. Probably won't actually get released until summer or fall.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-03-2006, 03:24 PM
:confused: I still can't get how you all buds are so fond of video games... Nothing could ever replace a good old pinball to me. :cool:

Jérôme Frenchise
01-03-2006, 03:34 PM
That good old Xenon, back when I was 11... I learnt how to play with my best pal back then, in 1981, parents unaware...
15-17-year-olds waiting, playing silly Italian pop on the jukebox, and me showing them the tricks... Ha! :D
My old buddy and I used to struggle hard on the juke box with those fags. We'd play "Hells Bells" or its B-side, "You shook me all night long"...
Roooock 'n' roooooolllll! :) Where's rock 'n' roll in those video games, really? ;)

Jérôme Frenchise
01-03-2006, 03:43 PM
He-hey. :)

Jérôme Frenchise
01-03-2006, 04:20 PM
And finally the screen. I know it will look old, but I used to dig it so much back then... :cool:

m_dixon1984
01-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Loved playing pinball in the arcades but had to play console (pong/atari2600/Intellivison) and Vic20/Apple/Apple2e/C64/AT-PC games at home. Pinball was a great stress/anger reliever as you could get real physical with those machines. I think I'll try to buy one this year (ah, my first New Year's resolution). Still play video games at home but also have a table hockey game and a foozeball table in the basement. A classic pinball machine would complete the rec-room. Thanks for the memories, Jerome. I played Xenon when I was a kid as well.
M

Hardrock69
01-03-2006, 05:00 PM
I have the glass back from that very machine just like the photo!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=813794

I had this friend who looked exactly like Weird Al Yankovich, and one day he just brought it over to my house. So I got some 1 x 2s and some 1/4" plywood and some stain, and made a frame for it, then stained the wood.

Where the scores are, the glass is not painted, so I put some photos of guitars and other stuff on the back so you can see it from the front.

Really looks grrovy!

Jerome, if you have not yet played some of the current cutting-edge PC games, you are missing out.

Granted, Xenon is cool, and Pinbot was one of my faves, but current games are getting pretty close to appearing like interactive movies, as the graphics are starting to look extremely real.

Half Life 2 has a new physics engine that is fucking amazing. I highly recommend the game to anyone.

m_dixon1984
01-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Agreed, HL2 is fantastic!! Call of Duty 2 was pretty impressive as well (finished that one a few weeks ago). Still working on HL2 but so far I've been very impressed. Going to grab a copy of Battlefield2 for the PC as I've heard good things. Playing Cronicles of Riddick on the XBox (start slamming away PS2 freaks) and so far it's very cool (great atmosphere and Vin 's voice-over work is terrific). Takes me so long to play through console/PC games that these few may be all I play for the next year. Always have a MAME emulator on my PCs so I can get a quick game of Galaga or Time Pilots in when I'm not busy at work. Love the early eighties arcade classics.
M

Jimmy Jingles
01-03-2006, 06:29 PM
My favorite video game is Clit Lickers for the VaginaCube.

Nipple Poke for the TiityStation2 is a close second.

Enter Thy Ass for the ShitBox is a distant third.

Terry
01-03-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
:confused: I still can't get how you all buds are so fond of video games... Nothing could ever replace a good old pinball to me. :cool:

Am right there with you, but even just FINDING a pinball machine to play these days is no small order, and I'm not really that much into it to go out and buy one.

Shit, I still prefer stand-up vid games to home gaming. Found one local arcade that has all the old stand-up classics. Can still break a million on Galaga with one quarter.

Hardrock69
01-04-2006, 01:36 AM
There is a club I know called The Mercy Lounge. They actually have a REAL Captain Fantastic pinball machine!

When I discovered it, I spent an hour straight beating the shit out of it, until my wrists hurt and had to stop.

I had not seen one of those in at least 25 years....

Jérôme Frenchise
01-04-2006, 06:59 AM
In fact I can understand why you can dig video games, they have got better and better, they've grown more and more complex, etc. My pals all have spent thousands of hours playing them, my younger bro and younger sisters have always got their kicks playing all sorts as well, but apart from those tiny Bandai games - :D - in the beginning of the 80s, I've always felt indifferent.

This one used to drive me crazy back in 1982:
http://www.miniarcade.com/img/games/bandai/highway_game2.jpg
Kitsch, isn't it?:D You had to make the little man cross the highway. Cars and trucks would drive faster and faster, beep-beep-beep, beep-beep-beep. Well, er... :o

In case anybody owned it, I even remember my highest score was 7020... :D

Jérôme Frenchise
01-04-2006, 07:20 AM
I know that it will also look prehistoric, but... :D

I also played this one, my younger bro's, and reached 18,000 points.
Ahem! :o

http://www.xs4all.nl/~michieln/luciddreams/jpg/jugglingseal.jpg

WACF
01-04-2006, 04:55 PM
I finished Call Of Duty 2 a few weeks ago...great game.
Way too short though.

I got out of it for a while...I used to play Unreal Tournament online lots. Many lost nights on that.
Age of Empires, civilization too.

jonnypop
01-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Here is a pinball pic for you. Is that Eddie on the backglass? Pinball was known for ripping stuff off without paying licenses if they could.

The new NASCAR game made by www.STERNPINBALL.com plays "I can't drive 55" except it sounds like some karaoke guy singin.

jonnypop
01-04-2006, 05:22 PM
forgot the pic

Mr. Vengeance
01-04-2006, 06:00 PM
I have a number of game systems . I tend to play mostly sports games. Hockey, Football, basketball, baseball among others.

One game I'm playing a lot right now on Xbox is The Warriors. Nothing like beating the fuck out of people!

Dave's Bitch
01-04-2006, 07:22 PM
i LOVE the warriors game hehe i completed it sooo many times

Hardrock69
01-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Hey your sig is incomplete....no Warriors collage is complete without a pic of that warped dude shrieking "WARRIORS.....COME OUT AND PLAAAAY-AYYYY!!!"

:D

Dave's Bitch
01-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Hey your sig is incomplete....no Warriors collage is complete without a pic of that warped dude shrieking "WARRIORS.....COME OUT AND PLAAAAY-AYYYY!!!"

that better?

Hardrock69
01-05-2006, 05:39 PM
LAFF MY ASS OFF!!!

Yes..that is better...

Douglas T.
02-04-2006, 10:47 AM
KNOCK, KNOCK
DADDY'S HOME
OUT WHERE THE WEST BEGINS
THAT'S WHERE WE'RE GOIN'
POWER SLIDE AIN'T YA HEARD?
HOW FAST YOU'RE WILLIN'
TO GO INTO A CURVE

500 HORSES AND A CHRYSLER MILL
MAKES ME KING OF THE HILL
GUNS AND GUITARS
BIKINIS AND FAST CARS
SLIDE BEHIND THE WHEEL
GO!

BACK AND FORTH
BACK AND FORTH
BACK AND FORTH
SIDEWAYS
UPSIDE DOWN
I'M NORMALLY INSOLVENT
IT SHOULDN'T CAUSE A PROBLEM
WITH MY HOT PURSUITS

WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP
GET IN MY PICK-UP
HEY WERE'S YOUR GET UP AND GO

Douglas T.
02-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Not looking to happy KAZE!? Is that because your car is in my garage now? :cool:

Who else is working there way up the BLACKLIST?!

http://www.ea.com/official/nfs/mostwanted/us/home.jsp

Douglas T.
02-04-2006, 11:25 AM
I'm sorry! I must correct my self! It's Izzy's car I took last night! Yep she's OWNED now! KAZE is up the road! Silly me I get them two mixed up!
They look the same when your playin' bumper cars with them at 175 MPH and there's helicpters landing in the road ahead!
I'll sell her car for parts money for my other RX7!
Izzy's car now my parts car:
http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/nfs/mostwanted/us/characters/rx8.jpg:D

http://www.ea.com/official/nfs/mostwanted/us/nfsmw_01.html

Anonymous
02-05-2006, 01:34 AM
I still say World of Warcraft rules. All my friends are hooked as well. We even make contests to see who holds out the longest away from home. :D

I have a feeling this game is gonna make me break my 7 hours straight play record I achieved with GTA: Vice City. :rofl:

Diamondjimi
02-05-2006, 12:15 PM
I finally got around to picking up a PS2. Been playing the shit out of
Nascar '06. Gettin into Vice City , 007 Agent under fire,and Resident Evil Outbreak.
Hey it's winter , sure beats shovelling snow.................

sammysucks65
01-11-2007, 05:27 PM
God of War

Who knew the good ol' people of Athens could be so cool.
The game gets away with an M rating despite the nudity and oodles of blood. Sweet game!

Coyote
01-11-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by jonnypop
Is that Eddie on the backglass?

Looks like The Nuge is there too... (On the right)

Anonymous
01-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
I still say World of Warcraft rules. All my friends are hooked as well. We even make contests to see who holds out the longest away from home. :D

I have a feeling this game is gonna make me break my 7 hours straight play record I achieved with GTA: Vice City. :rofl:

I didn't break my record. I got bored. The game is utter shite. I don't recommend it to anyone.

Vice City... ah, that's a game.

bueno bob
01-11-2007, 08:48 PM
We got this really awesome retro arcade/bar in Portland that kicks serious ass...much like stepping back in 1982 all over again, except you can get drunk there at night...called Ground Kontrol...

http://www.groundkontrol.com

franksters
01-12-2007, 10:33 PM
good to here from you Jano!

comment ça va?

VanHalener
01-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by m_dixon1984
Loved playing pinball in the arcades but had to play console (pong/atari2600/Intellivison) and Vic20/Apple/Apple2e/C64/AT-PC games at home. Pinball was a great stress/anger reliever as you could get real physical with those machines. I think I'll try to buy one this year (ah, my first New Year's resolution). Still play video games at home but also have a table hockey game and a foozeball table in the basement. A classic pinball machine would complete the rec-room. Thanks for the memories, Jerome. I played Xenon when I was a kid as well.
M

Pinball is the shiznet!!!

Paragon was a great table!

Gotta quarter?

ASTEROIDS

DEFENDER

JOUST

MISSLE COMMAND

I WILL KICK YOUR ASS IN...

"HANG ON"

Come on, I'll put you up. Play me some "HANG ON."

smaz
01-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
We got this really awesome retro arcade/bar in Portland that kicks serious ass...much like stepping back in 1982 all over again, except you can get drunk there at night...called Ground Kontrol...

http://www.groundkontrol.com

Awesome... can I get directions to walk there from England, UK? :(

ppg960
01-13-2007, 10:14 PM
We had a place like that in Winnipeg called "Games on the Avenue" Lots of great pinball games.

New:
Call of Duty series
RTCW
Star Wars series is quite good.
Poker

Old
Dragons Lair
Punch Out
WWF
Excite Bike

smaz
01-14-2007, 08:11 AM
I remember when I went to Canada about 7 years ago, we went to this place called the Palladium or something. Massive place with arcade machines, old and new. I loved it :D

Diamondjimi
01-14-2007, 02:38 PM
"Black Ops" for Ps2. One of the best. I'm hooked on this one .Excellent first person shooter.

Check it out.....
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SrVLQJAXnp8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SrVLQJAXnp8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>